Well, if this is basically the dumping ground for random ideas...

I think blush when aroused is a brilliant mod.  It gave me the idea that maybe you could add 'blush' to butt-cheeks for any animation tagged with spank/spanking. 

EDIT: 

Oh, I'm an idiot.  I swear I search for stuff like this before posting, but you would never believe it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've use Being Female. Cool mechanics but extremely heavy on my game. Had to go and find a simpler mod. Hentai Pregnancy is a good one and even has the children births, but was scripted  NPC spawns that don't exist in the creation kit, making it difficult to do cosmetic makeovers or use assets from RS Children or TKAA. Also, birthing a child and not a baby first was a bummer. So Fertility Mode is a pretty good mod for a lot of us out there. Yes, I do wish more add ons were being created for it. I love what Tod Howard is doing with dialogues. Not really my cup of tea as I make a lot of the "females" in Skyrim into shemales. But I love the idea and hope to see a finished version someday and all it has to offer. But I am surprised nobody has made an alternate start/fertility mode mod where you can start out with different scenarios based on pregnancy. And fertility mode already has the mechanic for getting pregnant by creatures, but there is no mod that allows you to possibly give birth to creature children. There are no patches being released for extra races. If you play a snow elf for instance, there are no having snow elf babies.

• 5 weeks later...

Apologies if this has already been posted, I did try and skim a bit of the thread but it's 50 pages.

This is mainly intended for Hentai Pregnancy as it is the only converted pregnancy mod for SE that I know of.

There should be a logic to which races can interbreed:

Easy Mode (ignoring lore, keeping modding difficulty to a minimum):

This is my preferred method as it doesn't complicate it that much.

Races:

Humans: Breton, Imperial, Nord, Redguard

Elves: Dark Elf, High Elf, Wood Elf

Beasts: Argonian, Khajiit

Orcs

All humans can breed with each other normally, and also with elves and orcs with great difficulty.

All elves can breed with each other normally, and also with humans and orcs with great difficulty.

Beasts can only breed with their respective races.

Orcs can breed with humans and elves with great difficulty.

Hard Mode (including lore):

I should add I do not actually know the lore other than some basic research.

All Humans can breed with each other normally. They can breed with Elves and Orcs with great diffficulty. Bretons can breed with Bretons normally, but can also slightly easier breed with Elves, and slightly harder with Humans due to their elven ancestry.

All Elven races can breed with their own race normally, but have slight difficulties breeding with the other Elven races. Can breed with Humans (easier with Bretons) and Orcs with great difficulty.

Beasts still can only breed with their respective races, but if such a mesh exists; khajiits can breed with humans/elves/orcs with major difficulty.

Orcs can breed with humans/elves with great difficulty. If such a mesh exists; Orcs can breed with khajiits with major difficulty.

Personally I don't like the point in allowing for example human + khajiit breeding if the baby isn't a hybrid. At least with for example human + orc you can make it work.

EDIT: Or at the very least have breeding incompatibility between humans and beasts.

• 9 months later...

It would be great if there was a mod similar to Underpants but different enough that it could be improved upon.  I think as long as you use code that is all written by you personally you won't get in trouble with the author if it has a similar idea but also additional things in the mod that made it different.  Or someone could ask him if it would be alright to make a similar mod "I'm not sure how this kind of thing would work exactly"  perselene refuses to work on that mod any further :(.  I like the idea of giving npcs underwear or an outfit when their chest piece becomes empty for whatever reason that you can edit.  In that other mod it only happens when npcs are pick pocketed or looted after death.  It would be nice if there was a similar mod that gave an npc stuff to wear for the chest or underwear slot anytime the chest became empty for whatever reason.  There are some cool mods out there that strip enemies of their armor/clothing in combat :).  This kind of improved mod would go well with that.

Edited by SkyTem
  • 1 month later...

Jar of jacking off from F.A.T.A.L. would be amazing

It could use some jar model or texture, even the vanilla one for triggering a sex animation that could look good with it

It could cause some sort of debuff due to screams and spawn some small enemy EG a goblin from mihail that acts as a follower

Captufgthyujklora.PNG.633916199cd44fd0170fa8aab446fa24.PNG

• 1 month later...

It would be great if there was a mod similar to "Underpants" by perselene, but different enough that it could be improved upon.  We need a mod to add a larger variety of undies to npcs at any time they lose their chest armor/clothing ? "slot 32" for any reason and they are outside of a Sexlab scene.  I think as long as you use code that is all written by you personally you won't get in trouble with the author if it has a similar idea but also additional things in the mod that make it different.  Or someone could ask them if it would be alright to make a similar mod "I'm not sure how this kind of thing works exactly"  perselene refuses to work on that mod any further.  I like the idea of giving npcs underwear or an outfit when their chest piece "slot 32" becomes empty for any reason and they are outside of a Sexlab scene.  You could pick or edit these through an mcm menu.  In that other mod it only happens when npcs are pick pocketed or looted after death.  There are some cool mods out there that strip enemies of their armor/clothing in combat :).  This kind of improved mod would go well with that.  Also the original mod only adds one piece of equipment to a stripped npc.  It would be cool if the new mod let you add underwear or a piece of clothing to up to 3 slots which could include the chest slot "32", bra slot "56", and panty slot "52".  Those items would be added to any of the slots that were empty when the chest slot "30" became empty.  The mod is here: 

Edited by SkyTem

There are other armor break mods for Skyrim out there but few of them work for both weapon attacks and spells.  Also most require having either a weapon enchant or completion of a quest series.  It would be really cool if there was a mod that gave both the Dragonborn and enemies armor breaking attacks simply by having a mod installed.  The idea of the mod would be this:  As the player or enemy took damage a different piece of their armor would be dropped or unequipped becoming broken and unusable at different percentages of their health until it got repaired.

• The Helmet for light/heavy armor and the chest piece for clothing would break at 65% health. 
  • The Chest piece for light/heavy armor and the helmet for clothing would break at 50% health. 
  • The gloves and boots would both break at 35% health. 
  • And finally the bra slot item "if the character is a female" would break at 25% health.  "I like how you can see a characters face with the helmet for clothing on so I had the clothing and light/heavy armor pieces break at different times for the helmet and chest slots". 

Additionally there would be npcs in town who would be able to repair any of your broken armor pieces/clothing for a price.  Also you would have an ability called repair that allowed you to repair a piece of armor while outside of combat as long as your blacksmithing skill was high enough to produce that type of armor.  To use it you would need either another piece of armor made from that material "to sacrifice in repairing it" or the materials needed to produce that item.  This takes elements from other mods and uses the best formula for an armor break mod IMO.  What do you guys think ??

I have a request for a scripter to work with the animator Audhol in creating an updated version of the mod Get Stripped Again!  A possible title for that new mod might be "Get Stripped Yet Again!".  Audhol has said he is able to do some animations so he would be able to do some of the animations required for a future version of that mod but he doesn't know how to do scripting work so he could use some help with it for the mod if you would be interested in working with him on creating a new version of that mod.  Discussions of ideas for a future version of that mod are here at:

Edited by SkyTem

Those are all the ideas I can think of.  Posted these in the forums earlier but they tend to get lost under all the other posts coming in over time.  Thank you for any consideration you might have for any one of those and for reading these posts ?.  Take care

• 1 month later...

What I'd like, offhand.

numeric display for filleherup which display amounts only when greater than zero. 

A "always on" switch for sexlab lightme up because I run a  dark indoor enb  and it does alway activate.

I did covert Quick Light + wider from SE but only option without an object(lantern) or effect (candlelight) in the scene is a bit too dark

• 1 month later...

Unsure if anyone has asked for something similar. How's about a mod where you as a male, lose to a female NPC in battle and she strips you before binding your arms. At this point, you're allowed to move around. You then have to find someone (a Blacksmith for example) to make/provide a key to free you from your bindings. As you walk around, any NPC can make comments about your situation and at any point, any NPC (option to choose which gender) can approach you and molest you. Either jerk/suck you off, push you onto the ground and ride you (female only) or you can be raped by a male (either he forces you onto your knees to rape you or pushes you onto the floor, rides you as he jacks himself off until he cums all over your face and chest). Maybe the NPC can say stuff like "Feeling manly now that a woman is raping you?" (female only) or "How's it feel to have gay sex?" (male only) or words to that effect.

• 4 months later...

Anyone still doing these request?

I just want an easy to use mod that will make enemies like Bandits or Forsworn in dungeons have sex with each other. The only one that seems to come close is adcSexLife Plus, but it's got tons of other features I don't need and I can't actually get it to work. :(

I'd like an SE patch that makes Fertility Mode, with fixes and tweaks work with Realistic RS Children (so that your kids look like the kids in that mod) and/or a patch for Capital Windhelm Expansion an regular RS Children.  (CWE has a patch for realistic, and Fertility Mode for regular, but not combination of all three mods patched for each other as far as I can tell)

• 2 weeks later...

It would be great a slavery system for npcs and player. Possibly SE version.

I like sd+, but I think it's sadly too buggy, and it uses too much objects not lore friendly. For example I like the idea of bandits using simple ropes to tie the pc and the follower/s, instead of using intricate systems of chains or latex suits.

I think that start with a much more simplier mod that don't use complicated features would be better, stable and compatible with other mods.

7 minutes ago, zep said:

I like sd+, but I think it's sadly too buggy, and it uses too much objects not lore friendly. For example I like the idea of bandits using simple ropes to tie the pc and the follower/s, instead of using intricate systems of chains or latex suits.

I think that start with a much more simplier mod that don't use complicated features would be better, stable and compatible with other mods.

I absolutely agree with this. No need to use overly complicated chains, rubber/latex suits, armbinders, etc. when simple rope accomplishes the task quickly and neatly.

11 hours ago, zep said:

Definitely! I'd love to use Simple Slavery, but there just aren't enough simple mods that keep the PC in slavery for a limited time. The only one I like is S.L.U.T.S. really. It'd be great for there to be some simple scenarios like:

- The PC gets sold to some perv NPC, is kept locked up in a torture cellar, and visited every few hours by the NPC. There's a random chance that the NPC forgets to lock the cage after a visit and they can sneak out of the cellar, bound and all. Or maybe the PC can somehow kill the NPC despite being bound. Then take the bondage, cellar and house keys and get out.

- The PC gets sold to a wizard for experiments, kept in bondage to suffer nasty spell effects. Escape comes when a spell backfires, taking out the mage. Get keys, get out.

- The PC gets sold to an alchemist for experiments, kept in bondage with a ring gag, and test potions are forced down their throat. At some point the alchemist brews a potion at the alchemy station and a gas cloud releases, taking them out. Or maybe that strength/rage potion that was forced down he PC's throat was a little stronger than the alchemist had expected and allows the PC to break their bonds and kill them.  Get keys, get out.

- The PC is sold as a mine slave in one of the existing mines. The door to the outside would be locked. The PC must mine ore to be given food. The PC can escape by tunneling out or pickpocketing the key to the door. Killing the owner with a pickaxe, the easy solution, comes as the cost of a murder bounty -- the PC was an indentured servant, after all.

- The PC is sold as a milk slave and kept in one of the Zaz milking devices. Every few hours, the milk farmer comes to pick up the milk and force feed the PC via a tube or otherwise. The farmer on occasion rapes the PC and might accidentally loosen the PC's bindings, allowing the PC to struggle free.

- The PC is sold as a chaurus egg hatchery, kept in a breeding pen. Every day the farmer comes down to feed the PC, mating the PC with a chaurus bull to keep the egg flow going. The PC's bindings might accidentally loosen during mating or when the farmer wants some fun of his own, allowing the PC to struggle free.

- If defeated by bandits, the PC is kept around in bondage and raped every now and then until a ransom comes through. The ransom could be implemented as bounty in the hold, i.e. the jarl bailed them out the the PC's supposed to pay it back. (DAYMOYL has a similar scenario.)

To me it'd be important for player agency that in each scenario, there's an opportunity to actively escape or kill your owner, for those occasions that they accept the setback (Simple Slavery is often a death alternative) but don't feel like going through some minigame until a random chance triggers. At least the Wait key should speed up the process.

Hello there, im trying to make a companion/quest mod centered on Breton noble houses complete with political intrigue, blood feuds and sexual liaisons.

so far ive made most of the characters and their relationships with one another, rivalries, spouses, allies etc. but im utterly completely new to quest making and useless at scripting. i was wondering if i could get a few pointers 

there where a couple of mods I really liked that worked with loversPk in oblivion that I have not seen any equivalents in sexlab.

The first one is you could give yourself , a follower or npc a personality and then there would be dialog added to the npc or yourself related to the personality.

Examples such as sister  , man cursed to be a women, training to be a priest, shy girl etc .There where to dialog trees namely something like talk about love ,and talk about sex .Some of the dialog  was extremely funny. Does anyone know what the mod is called ?

The second one could be PC /  NPC   or NPC /NPC sleeping sex.

With PC/NPC  PC  as victim

When you slept in a bed there would be a percentage chance that a  nearby NPC  they would  having sex with you while you are asleep. If no NPCs nearby it would never happen.

When the event fired as the PC you would give a message you have a strange dream, then you could ignore it or wake up. If  you ignored it you would wake up with a sore pussy and cum on your body. If you decide to wake up then a animation would play with whomever was having sex with you but you would not wake up until they come and the scene ends.

PC as aggressor

If you came across a sleeping npc you could have sex with them but they always woke up after you have had sex with them.. If there disposition was high then they would just 

verbally abuse the hell out of you or if there disposition was low attack you.

NPC vs NPC 

Occasionally NPC would have sex with sleeping NPCs but no fights

On 9/17/2022 at 4:40 PM, orgs1n said:

Definitely! I'd love to use Simple Slavery, but there just aren't enough simple mods that keep the PC in slavery for a limited time. The only one I like is S.L.U.T.S. really. It'd be great for there to be some simple scenarios like:

- The PC gets sold to some perv NPC, is kept locked up in a torture cellar, and visited every few hours by the NPC. There's a random chance that the NPC forgets to lock the cage after a visit and they can sneak out of the cellar, bound and all. Or maybe the PC can somehow kill the NPC despite being bound. Then take the bondage, cellar and house keys and get out.

- The PC gets sold to a wizard for experiments, kept in bondage to suffer nasty spell effects. Escape comes when a spell backfires, taking out the mage. Get keys, get out.

- The PC gets sold to an alchemist for experiments, kept in bondage with a ring gag, and test potions are forced down their throat. At some point the alchemist brews a potion at the alchemy station and a gas cloud releases, taking them out. Or maybe that strength/rage potion that was forced down he PC's throat was a little stronger than the alchemist had expected and allows the PC to break their bonds and kill them.  Get keys, get out.

- The PC is sold as a mine slave in one of the existing mines. The door to the outside would be locked. The PC must mine ore to be given food. The PC can escape by tunneling out or pickpocketing the key to the door. Killing the owner with a pickaxe, the easy solution, comes as the cost of a murder bounty -- the PC was an indentured servant, after all.

- The PC is sold as a milk slave and kept in one of the Zaz milking devices. Every few hours, the milk farmer comes to pick up the milk and force feed the PC via a tube or otherwise. The farmer on occasion rapes the PC and might accidentally loosen the PC's bindings, allowing the PC to struggle free.

- The PC is sold as a chaurus egg hatchery, kept in a breeding pen. Every day the farmer comes down to feed the PC, mating the PC with a chaurus bull to keep the egg flow going. The PC's bindings might accidentally loosen during mating or when the farmer wants some fun of his own, allowing the PC to struggle free.

- If defeated by bandits, the PC is kept around in bondage and raped every now and then until a ransom comes through. The ransom could be implemented as bounty in the hold, i.e. the jarl bailed them out the the PC's supposed to pay it back. (DAYMOYL has a similar scenario.)

To me it'd be important for player agency that in each scenario, there's an opportunity to actively escape or kill your owner, for those occasions that they accept the setback (Simple Slavery is often a death alternative) but don't feel like going through some minigame until a random chance triggers. At least the Wait key should speed up the process.

Submissive Lolita has a lot of cool slavery elements and you can have  a contract for 1week , 2 weeks etc . You can mark a follow as a possible master so if you get sent to Simple Slavery that will buy you for  a limited contract time. Also your master will never release you if you have a negative " training score" so you have to fulfil your contract or else.

Some of the events include 

Make your master meals , or fetching ale for him

your master forcing you to go to town and make him some money whoring yourself  out while he drinks at the tavern as he is bored and short of cash

making you dance for his pleasure 

getting upset that you didn't beg him to fuck you that day and so he decided to give you a spanking and or a whipping

Making you do a SLUTS run cause hes broke

pony girl training 

Making you tell random people that you are a slave and you enjoy it when your master punishes you for not obeying him ,or other random stuff he might ask you to say 

-get it wrong and he will punish you

Having a playpal who may get involved with 3 some with you or him might just fuck her instead

tying you up in the mayor cities for a couple of hours while he does his shopping

forcing you to sleep at the foot of the bed and or tying you up when sleeping in taverns 

Deciding at the end of the contract well you should really stay as a slave and if he can have you he sells you to simple slavery

if you master is a vamp having a small drink every day