How about a mod where you get to establish and run your own brothel? You purchase a specified plot of land in Skyrim, build the brothel(Or maybe it's pre-built and you just bought the abandoned building.), hire a caretaker for it, and then you can go out and talk to NPC's and try and recruit them for the brothel. If they accept, they'll start living in one of the rooms at the brothel. which they'll also take customers back to for sex. You can also set the hours the brothel is open and by speaking to the caretaker you can let customers in or stop accepting customers, as well as receive your share of the brothels profits.

Alternatively, instead of asking people to work as prostitutes at your brothel, you could use Sexlab Defeat's kidnapping functionality(i.e. put them in a sack when they're sleeping.) and haul them back to the brothel, drop them at the feet of the caretaker, and forcefully press them into prostitution. Once all the rooms are full, you can't hire any more prostitutes. The player also gets their own, bigger room because they're the owner, and they can talk to the caretaker to make themselves available to the customers, using their room for business. Of course, if you get bored of one of your employee's you can fire them/set them free.

Customers, which can be NPC's from all over Skyrim or generic NPC's, will arrive randomly after the brothel opens and they'll approach a random prostitute that may or may not be dictated by Sexlab Attraction's settings.

Another thing that would honestly be kind of optional would be that the prostitutes also serve drinks and the customers can sit at tables, or maybe the caretaker sits behind a bar and serves drinks. This part isn't very important.

The whole idea was inspired by The Animal Mansion and Bathing Beauties & Beefcakes - Luxury Suite. And of course the multitude of prostitution mods.Yeah there's a mod that lets you make followers or even random NPC's your prostitutes and you their pimp, but that has you running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to find an NPC that'll take your offer. Why not do something more organized like run a brothel?

I've tried pitching this mod idea before, but no one ever responds/takes an interest. I'd do it myself, but I don't know jack about modding and especially not coding.

you should take a look at HTTP://www.loverslab.com/files/files/3831-night-mistress-mansion-pre-alpha/ 

while it is not exactly what you are talking about, it is still worth a look at for a brothel mod.

How about a mod where you get to establish and run your own brothel? You purchase a specified plot of land in Skyrim, build the brothel(Or maybe it's pre-built and you just bought the abandoned building.), hire a caretaker for it, and then you can go out and talk to NPC's and try and recruit them for the brothel. If they accept, they'll start living in one of the rooms at the brothel. which they'll also take customers back to for sex. You can also set the hours the brothel is open and by speaking to the caretaker you can let customers in or stop accepting customers, as well as receive your share of the brothels profits.

Alternatively, instead of asking people to work as prostitutes at your brothel, you could use Sexlab Defeat's kidnapping functionality(i.e. put them in a sack when they're sleeping.) and haul them back to the brothel, drop them at the feet of the caretaker, and forcefully press them into prostitution. Once all the rooms are full, you can't hire any more prostitutes. The player also gets their own, bigger room because they're the owner, and they can talk to the caretaker to make themselves available to the customers, using their room for business. Of course, if you get bored of one of your employee's you can fire them/set them free.

Customers, which can be NPC's from all over Skyrim or generic NPC's, will arrive randomly after the brothel opens and they'll approach a random prostitute that may or may not be dictated by Sexlab Attraction's settings.

Another thing that would honestly be kind of optional would be that the prostitutes also serve drinks and the customers can sit at tables, or maybe the caretaker sits behind a bar and serves drinks. This part isn't very important.

The whole idea was inspired by The Animal Mansion and Bathing Beauties & Beefcakes - Luxury Suite. And of course the multitude of prostitution mods.Yeah there's a mod that lets you make followers or even random NPC's your prostitutes and you their pimp, but that has you running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to find an NPC that'll take your offer. Why not do something more organized like run a brothel?

I've tried pitching this mod idea before, but no one ever responds/takes an interest. I'd do it myself, but I don't know jack about modding and especially not coding.

you should take a look at HTTP://www.loverslab.com/files/files/3831-night-mistress-mansion-pre-alpha/

while it is not exactly what you are talking about, it is still worth a look at for a brothel mod.

Interesting.

Not sure which mods you mean by "empty Skyrim" mods but have you checked out Draugnarok?

Thank you! I've looked at it, but I don't want a Skyrim where civilization is under siege, I want a Skyrim where it is dead and gone. There's more detail in the post below about the two abandoned mods, from the hidden gems thread.

The most recent lesser known mods I've tried lately are "Alone - An Empty Skyrim" along with its addon by another author, on top of "Empty Skyrim."

When combined, they do the following:

- Remove practically every single friendly, civilized NPC. This still leaves bandits, wildlife, etc.

- Turn all settlements into empty ruins, with few if any interiors.

(One does a better job at landscape changes, the other is more complete at removing NPCs.)

Since they are abandoned, sadly, they also:

- Are incompatible with the legendary unofficial patch.

- Leave floating objects here and there around cities.

- Necessitate running DyndoLOD to fix LOD objects from distances.

- Will make you need to "coc Whiterun" after clicking New Game and then manually enter showracemenu once loaded.

Why do you do this to yourself?

- The atmosphere in Skyrim's nature was already one of its best features, and interaction with its wooden NPCs one of its worst.

- Doing this drastically increases the impact of mods like Hunterborn, Frostfall and RND. This synergy is the real draw.

- I also recommend Hunterborn's "Scrimshaw Expanded" submod, with the minimal install option.

Other mods that pair well:

- Obviously the well-known set of mods Hunterborn, Frostfall/Campfire, and RND (or your preferred substitute.) Fast travel disabler recommended.

- Zombie mods such as 28 Days and a Bit, I set mine to be pretty brutal, but restrict the spawning to night time.

- I recommend "Supreme and Volumetric Fog" to make the fog look fantastic. 28 Days has a "stormy during spawn times" option as well that generates fog.

- Alternatively, Survive the Night if you prefer creepy over gory.

- Combat mods to make things harsh and realistic, Vigor and Combat Evolved are good entry points.

- Any of your favorite LL mods (there are still bandits to enslave reeducate).

- Mods that add longer term goals - the Nexus has a "treasure hunt" subsection, and any mods that add lengthy dungeon romps are good

- Construction or home building mods. I'm not sure Tundra Defense fits in with this particular setup, but it could be fun having the only settlement. Worth checking out in its own right.

Edit: I guess even a clever script to get rid of NPCs wouldn't turn the cities into empty shells, so I might give Draugnarok another try. Maybe it has MCM settings that will help, or I can find other mods that complement it... I wonder if there are any mods that extinguish lights in areas without NPCs. X)

Sadly Draugnarok only has one option and that is to kick off the apocalypse D:

If you're using it you'd have to wait until the undead hordes have killed off everyone.

I'm not sure if skipping time in a closed off area is gonna do the trick, you might have to visit the cities for invasions to happen.

As for the lights, you could try to remove them yourself using Tes5Edit and some convenient scripts.

Sadly Draugnarok only has one option and that is to kick off the apocalypse D:

If you're using it you'd have to wait until the undead hordes have killed off everyone.

I'm not sure if skipping time in a closed off area is gonna do the trick, you might have to visit the cities for invasions to happen.

As for the lights, you could try to remove them yourself using Tes5Edit and some convenient scripts.

Thanks, yeah, I ended up going with Alone and Empty Skyrim after all, so lights are not an issue. Draugnarok by itself was just not the same as a dead, empty world, it was either far too slow at killing off populations or much too brutal for a starting character.

In the unlikely event I ever do any more modding, I may look at this one myself. I'm pretty sure it will be trivial to make civilized faction NPCs around you vanish, defeat seems to have figured out how to move an NPC into a sack pretty handily, and there is an abandoned 9 kb spell mod called "Banish Everything" which lets you do it individually with one of the install options.

The only consideration is you might want that mod that gets rid of the scripted scene events like the execution in Solitude, but you can have requirements. iNeed even has an option to remove the food that's laying around all over the place, and then the scripts you pointed out to remove lights, perhaps.

Why haven't I seen this thread before? Doh! :( 
Anyway, I just made a query in the non-adult section about a mod I'm looking for: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75192-bandits-are-robbers/
At this point it's more of an idea really, but if this is something you think you'd be willing to make, I'd be more than happy to flesh out more specific ideas and functionalities.
Would appreciate it if you checked out the linked thread :D 

Thanks!

I saw this from your simple macohism mod and thought I'd put in my own request/idea

I've always wanted an aphrodiasic mod and I know SLEN has them, but I wanted a more aggressive effect.

Mainly I was wondereing if it is possible to increase a characters arousal by a certain amount(i.e. 50) and then use the sexlab aroused Arousal Locked function to prevent it from going down for x hours (until the effect has worn off) while preventing the player from waiting or sleeping (if the player is effected, not sure what could go wrong with npc's if you stop them sleeping) thus making you play the game at very high arousal with no way of dealing with it.

As I play with Deviously Cursed Loot I would have good reason to want this, and even then there are lots of mods with bad consequences for having a high arousal. However, I'm not sure on how to get the effect on the player (i.e. should a poison be used / side efects from drugs? / new wierd food stuffs / consequence of powerful spells)

I'm curious to see if it can be done first, but I'd also like to see what the community would make of such a mod.

Do you mind making it please?

Hello everyone...

i would like a simple texture mod no mesh ....

not by race but for class where i can set the texture by civilian bandit noble etc etc...

I do not understand what you're asking from me at all here, sorry.

I saw this from your simple macohism mod and thought I'd put in my own request/idea

I've always wanted an aphrodiasic mod and I know SLEN has them, but I wanted a more aggressive effect.

Mainly I was wondereing if it is possible to increase a characters arousal by a certain amount(i.e. 50) and then use the sexlab aroused Arousal Locked function to prevent it from going down for x hours (until the effect has worn off) while preventing the player from waiting or sleeping (if the player is effected, not sure what could go wrong with npc's if you stop them sleeping) thus making you play the game at very high arousal with no way of dealing with it.

As I play with Deviously Cursed Loot I would have good reason to want this, and even then there are lots of mods with bad consequences for having a high arousal. However, I'm not sure on how to get the effect on the player (i.e. should a poison be used / side efects from drugs? / new wierd food stuffs / consequence of powerful spells)

I'm curious to see if it can be done first, but I'd also like to see what the community would make of such a mod.

Funny thing, aphrodisiacs have been on my personal backburner for a long time (I can't remember if they've been requested here before, if they have I haven't gotten there on my itinerary revamp yet) so this'll probably be a thing happening... soon-ish. Depending on how long it takes me to get to the quick knockout of a bunch of short mods phase in my current plan it might be there, or it'll be a smaller mod I juggle with something coming after that.

Anyway, I just made a query in the non-adult section about a mod I'm looking for: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/75192-bandits-are-robbers/

At this point it's more of an idea really, but if this is something you think you'd be willing to make, I'd be more than happy to flesh out more specific ideas and functionalities.

Thanks!

I actually really like that idea, and I've been looking for a couple of non-adult ideas to release along with everything else, if you want to shoot me a PM with more ideas/plans/scenarios/what have you, that would be wonderful. I can't exactly promise this happening soon (or that I'll be able to find a solution to everything easily anyways) but I would very much like to do this.

Funny thing, aphrodisiacs have been on my personal backburner for a long time (I can't remember if they've been requested here before, if they have I haven't gotten there on my itinerary revamp yet) so this'll probably be a thing happening... soon-ish. Depending on how long it takes me to get to the quick knockout of a bunch of short mods phase in my current plan it might be there, or it'll be a smaller mod I juggle with something coming after that.

Thanks for looking into it.

Good luck with all your other mods by the way, hope you can get started on this soon :)

Thanks for looking into it.

Good luck with all your other mods by the way, hope you can get started on this soon :)

You and me both ;)

Hello everyone...

not by race but for class where i can set the texture by civilian bandit noble etc etc...

I do not understand what you're asking from me at all here, sorry.

Thanks!

I actually really like that idea, and I've been looking for a couple of non-adult ideas to release along with everything else, if you want to shoot me a PM with more ideas/plans/scenarios/what have you, that would be wonderful. I can't exactly promise this happening soon (or that I'll be able to find a solution to everything easily anyways) but I would very much like to do this.

excuse my bad English and probably the wrong place but I was wondering about a mod where you can change the texture (no mesh) of the body according to the class...bandit mage etc etc... and not race...tank you anyway...

excuse my bad English and probably the wrong place but I was wondering about a mod where you can change the texture (no mesh) of the body according to the class...bandit mage etc etc... and not race...tank you anyway...

Yeah I'm probably not the right person to ask for that, this forum though: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/80-request-find-skyrim-adult-sex-mods/ Probably has someone who could help.

Turning Child NPCs into Adult NPCs.

Growing up dialog option. I would love it if NPCs created by mods such as being female and hentai pregnancy could be talked to and 'You have been around for so long, you need to grow up!' and the NPC becomes an young adult.

I never liked child companions that are fighting alongside of you, especially when also having sex mods. Its just iffy. Just make them adults but with some features from the child version, such as some similarities to the child face and hair/eye/skin colors that match?

I done something like this for Oblivion back in the days (children born became eventually adults), but its simply too complex for my skills in Skyrim - or I have less time to spend on the problem...

I personally use mostly RS Children (the non playable version so children is still 'child' class and unkillable) and Hentai Pregnancy + Children and Soulgems. That + sexlife creates a lot of children running around.

-- About Growing Up in Skyrim, yes I have gone over that mod and tried to figure out how to seamlessly take RS children and turn them into adults. Thusfar I have only created horrible monsters.

Totally also appriciate some hints on how to do this. If you have code examples or advice.

Hello everyone...

You may want to take a look at Automatic Variants.

Among other things,

• Texture variants for male, non-playable NPCs.
  • Regional variants Want your Green Troll variant to only spawn in specific areas of Skyrim? Punch in the regions and AV will only spawn yours when the player is in the desired area.

Hello everyone...

You may want to take a look at Automatic Variants.

Among other things,

• Texture variants for male, non-playable NPCs.
  • Regional variants Want your Green Troll variant to only spawn in specific areas of Skyrim? Punch in the regions and AV will only spawn yours when the player is in the desired area.

thank  you.....

Hey Feliks

I know you're likely very busy with trying to keep up with public demand and all, and do know that it doesn't go unappreciated. However, I was wondering if you could help me out with something a bit later, if time permits.

You've probably heard about some of the book-related things I've been working on lately, and I'd like to build up a mod around them using some of my newer ideas, but for the moment, have to keep them a bit secret to not spoil the surprise, and to maintain creative freedom with it. It'll be open for editing, and use in other mods after I get it all together and released. I wouldn't want somebody to borrow all of my best ideas and then release them as a mod that doesn't work the way I was wanting it to. 

But anyway, I have some assets together, but know absolutely zero about scripting. Would you be willing to help me out with a few code snips or similar contributions, if it's possible to things like counting pages turned when reading a book so a spell or event could trigger when reaching a certain page, and possibly code to trigger such events? Not to give away all of my ideas, but as an example, which makes use of readily available effects in existing mods: You start reading a book about a damsel in distress being locked in a cage, and get so wrapped up in the book, that it's not until you close the book that you find you've been placed in a cage (Borrowing from "Display Model"). Another example would be like reading a book about brewing uncommon poisons and medicines, but apparently the author or a previous owner of the book must have spilled something on the pages, as you begin to feel the effects of a Skooma Whore drug.

And back to your original forum thread: The reply from somebody suggesting more rape and sex, without the usual rape and sex mods, caught my attention. I can see how many would say it would be pointless to recreate what is already out there, but also can understand what the person likely means, as I too would like to occasionally walk into Whiterun or other towns and find a few NPCs just randomly going at it. I've tried tweaking the various Sexlab, Aroused, Defeat, Surrender, etc, mods to try to get that to happen, but even after every possible combination of settings I can think of, no such events have been witnessed.

And back to your original forum thread: The reply from somebody suggesting more rape and sex, without the usual rape and sex mods, caught my attention. I can see how many would say it would be pointless to recreate what is already out there, but also can understand what the person likely means, as I too would like to occasionally walk into Whiterun or other towns and find a few NPCs just randomly going at it. I've tried tweaking the various Sexlab, Aroused, Defeat, Surrender, etc, mods to try to get that to happen, but even after every possible combination of settings I can think of, no such events have been witnessed.

Easy to set up with Scent of Sex though. Just add a rule for NPCs over X arousal to get together and get it on. It can even be limited to cities and towns if you like.

I've been wanting an easier way to find a vampire lord for  shenanigans, so far nothing but hentai creatures has worked. As there aren't any i've seen actually transform other than Harkon, and I'm not gonna let him win. So maybe a mod that either adds sexlab function to Harkon actually turning me vampire lord, or one that adds rare encounters with them.

Also a Beastess/Untamed light. Just the shout (with animated pose for Beastess) with none of the followers, magic effects, or spells.

Hey Feliks

I know you're likely very busy with trying to keep up with public demand and all, and do know that it doesn't go unappreciated. However, I was wondering if you could help me out with something a bit later, if time permits.

You've probably heard about some of the book-related things I've been working on lately, and I'd like to build up a mod around them using some of my newer ideas, but for the moment, have to keep them a bit secret to not spoil the surprise, and to maintain creative freedom with it. It'll be open for editing, and use in other mods after I get it all together and released. I wouldn't want somebody to borrow all of my best ideas and then release them as a mod that doesn't work the way I was wanting it to. 

But anyway, I have some assets together, but know absolutely zero about scripting. Would you be willing to help me out with a few code snips or similar contributions, if it's possible to things like counting pages turned when reading a book so a spell or event could trigger when reaching a certain page, and possibly code to trigger such events? Not to give away all of my ideas, but as an example, which makes use of readily available effects in existing mods: You start reading a book about a damsel in distress being locked in a cage, and get so wrapped up in the book, that it's not until you close the book that you find you've been placed in a cage (Borrowing from "Display Model"). Another example would be like reading a book about brewing uncommon poisons and medicines, but apparently the author or a previous owner of the book must have spilled something on the pages, as you begin to feel the effects of a Skooma Whore drug.

I'm always glad to offer advice or help script things, not sure if that'll all be doable though, haven't really made big use of books in the past.

Turning Child NPCs into Adult NPCs.

Growing up dialog option. I would love it if NPCs created by mods such as being female and hentai pregnancy could be talked to and 'You have been around for so long, you need to grow up!' and the NPC becomes an young adult.

I never liked child companions that are fighting alongside of you, especially when also having sex mods. Its just iffy. Just make them adults but with some features from the child version, such as some similarities to the child face and hair/eye/skin colors that match?

I done something like this for Oblivion back in the days (children born became eventually adults), but its simply too complex for my skills in Skyrim - or I have less time to spend on the problem...

I personally use mostly RS Children (the non playable version so children is still 'child' class and unkillable) and Hentai Pregnancy + Children and Soulgems. That + sexlife creates a lot of children running around.

-- About Growing Up in Skyrim, yes I have gone over that mod and tried to figure out how to seamlessly take RS children and turn them into adults. Thusfar I have only created horrible monsters.

Totally also appriciate some hints on how to do this. If you have code examples or advice.

This would probably be best asked in the mods you're looking to have this happen on, cause otherwise there's gonna be a few issues there, mainly the work to create an adult NPC for each version of the child NPC's (as far as I know you can't create new faces via script so). As for hints though, my kneejerk reaction would be a dialogue tree with the condition the actor is flagged as a child (or however else it's being tracked) and a script to check which actor it is and replace it with the proper adult actor, then copy factions and relationship ranks. I'm sure it's a bit more complicated than that in practice but that's probably how I would do it.

I've been wanting an easier way to find a vampire lord for  shenanigans, so far nothing but hentai creatures has worked. As there aren't any i've seen actually transform other than Harkon, and I'm not gonna let him win. So maybe a mod that either adds sexlab function to Harkon actually turning me vampire lord, or one that adds rare encounters with them.

Also a Beastess/Untamed light. Just the shout (with animated pose for Beastess) with none of the followers, magic effects, or spells.

Are there really not Vampire Lord encounters in the game? Huh. Other than that I know a few follower overhauls will have some kind of option to get Serana to transform (granted that's a lot of (probably buggy) mod for just one feature). I would also swear on my grave that there are a couple mods to add vampire lord encounters already on the nexus.

Not sure what that is tbh, never really played either of those.

Can you make a kind of simple version of Defeat which allows you to surrender using a hotkey  and let your enemies have their way with you, after which enemies are not hostile for some time?

Can you not just use the existing surrender key in Defeat and set the timeouts large enough that you have plenty of time to get away after the sex?

I think the mod already supports what you want and you've got exactly zero chance of getting a custom version created.

I feel defeat is a bit too bloated which is why I made the request.

Can you make a kind of simple version of Defeat which allows you to surrender using a hotkey  and let your enemies have their way with you, after which enemies are not hostile for some time?

Can you not just use the existing surrender key in Defeat and set the timeouts large enough that you have plenty of time to get away after the sex?

I think the mod already supports what you want and you've got exactly zero chance of getting a custom version created.

I feel defeat is a bit too bloated which is why I made the request.

Perhaps it's just the bane of mod users/players in general, that every mod is in a sense over-bloated, and not many people likely use every feature in every mod that they use. However, the alternative for the average mod user/player would be to use a separate, "light" version of some mod for every few features that they did choose to use, and then instead of a few dozen "bloated" mods, they'd have a much more bloated load list of several hundreds of smaller mods. I've thought long and hard about the options from both perspectives and there is no win, short of each of us all writing our own personal mod ourselves, with every specific feature that we want to use.

Though my opinion often sways back and forth on this subject, I am currently in the opposite state, and thinking that if more mods with similar features were combined, in the end, there could logically be less bloat, because of the reduced redundancy, and ability to share shorter scripts as functions, instead of having numerous mods doing somewhat similar but different things, with code written several different ways, which collectively could have reused much of the same code. But don't change your mind based on what I'm thinking now, as there is a very good chance that sometime next week, I'll be thinking that smaller, modular mods would likely be the better option.

Perhaps it's just the bane of mod users/players in general, that every mod is in a sense over-bloated, and not many people likely use every feature in every mod that they use. However, the alternative for the average mod user/player would be to use a separate, "light" version of some mod for every few features that they did choose to use, and then instead of a few dozen "bloated" mods, they'd have a much more bloated load list of several hundreds of smaller mods. I've thought long and hard about the options from both perspectives and there is no win, short of each of us all writing our own personal mod ourselves, with every specific feature that we want to use.

Though my opinion often sways back and forth on this subject, I am currently in the opposite state, and thinking that if more mods with similar features were combined, in the end, there could logically be less bloat, because of the reduced redundancy, and ability to share shorter scripts as functions, instead of having numerous mods doing somewhat similar but different things, with code written several different ways, which collectively could have reused much of the same code. But don't change your mind based on what I'm thinking now, as there is a very good chance that sometime next week, I'll be thinking that smaller, modular mods would likely be the better option.

Pointless actually.

Creating lightweight mods that have only the features you want means someone has to do the work of removing the features you don't want.

Mod authors have enough to do without the added work of creating custom mods because someone only likes a subset of the features, that's why so many mods use the MCM menu system to turn off things you don't like. People using these mods need to just be fucking grateful that the mod is available at all (author doesn't have to share it) and that the author added features and options the author doesn't care to use himself simply because people asked him to.

Otherwise the mod wouldn't have many/any options because it would contain only what the author wants.

Pointless actually.

Creating lightweight mods that have only the features you want means someone has to do the work of removing the features you don't want.

Mod authors have enough to do without the added work of creating custom mods because someone only likes a subset of the features, that's why so many mods use the MCM menu system to turn off things you don't like. People using these mods need to just be fucking grateful that the mod is available at all (author doesn't have to share it) and that the author added features and options the author doesn't care to use himself simply because people asked him to.

Otherwise the mod wouldn't have many/any options because it would contain only what the author wants.

That's just an addendum to several things I've been thinking myself, but just as true, nonetheless. My comment was more to the point that if a player thinks that they'd rather have smaller mods now for just a few certain features, they'll just end up finding themselves with a load list so big that the "bloat" would still be there, along with the added headaches of load orders, and additional potential conflicts. While also, on the other end of the spectrum, if somebody were to make a huge mod with every imaginable feature all-in-one, you may spare the load order issues and conflicts, but at the cost of a mod that may simply be too large for the average system to even run. 

Wanting a change in any of that is pointless, and best to take things as they are, and appreciate what's given, or contribute whatever they feel may be better. And I mean contribute as in useful things like code, not just opinions and chatter. 

Whatever the case, asking anybody to recreate what is already available, would be a waste of that person's time.