REQUEST:

1) A mod that spawn riekling in skyrim as enemies (radiant) + Extra: some riekling village or camp in skyrim. I think is such a waste that a creature supported from loverslab is only in solstheim.(there is a mod called immersive creature that add radiant encounter but for me didn't work and is a mess of more than 600MB that include too much useless feature)

2) Drunk effetc, if you drink too much alchol, 2 or 3 bottles you become drunk and can be raped/deceived with dialogue by some random npc, even a gangbang event would be amazing(in violated heroine there is a gangbang event if you go out drunk from the bar at night after the work) (on nexus there is a mod that change the walking animation when you are drunk)

I think the second request has great potential if someone want to invest much time in the development with radiant event, deceive, blackmail etc...
Maybe i could help with some idea but for sure not for the dialogue since i don't speak good english.

EDIT:
3) an add on for "simple knock" mod, you can ask to let you stay for the night but once you are in they ask or they just took something in exchange.

Quick update because you may have noticed I am once again failing to meet deadlines across the board: These next two and a half weeks are an absolute morass of shit and assorted other profanities. Finals week starts next week but apparently none of my professors got the memo because I have tests in every single class in the next seven days, and then finals in the ten following that. More updates will come from me in the near future (CANS for instance will be completely ready for its 1.0 grand (re)release as soon as I can find about six hours to sit down and work on it) and another two mods (more framework shit because pure script work is where I excel) will be moving into testing phases soon, so stay tuned if you'd be interested in working that side of things, because I will likely not have much time to test my mods myself in the near future.

Quick update because you may have noticed I am once again failing to meet deadlines across the board: These next two and a half weeks are an absolute morass of shit and assorted other profanities. Finals week starts next week but apparently none of my professors got the memo because I have tests in every single class in the next seven days, and then finals in the ten following that. More updates will come from me in the near future (CANS for instance will be completely ready for its 1.0 grand (re)release as soon as I can find about six hours to sit down and work on it) and another two mods (more framework shit because pure script work is where I excel) will be moving into testing phases soon, so stay tuned if you'd be interested in working that side of things, because I will likely not have much time to test my mods myself in the near future.

Work on what's truly important. We'll be here when you get the time to come back.

• 1 month later...

you know one thing that I realized has itched me greatly, that we don't have? GAGS. 

Oh I know, DD has plenty, and good .zbf ones more available as well, but I still find myself wanting some specific ones.

So....

-Tape Gags (Not lore friendly, probably, but...fuck, say they're Dwemer artifacts, require Dwarven Smithing to make...) Single piece or wrap around tape gags, would love them. 

-Cleave cloth gags

-Cloth gags with knots in the middle.

-Multiple types of cloth gags. Colors, designs, ect. 

-Over the nose cloth gags (shouldn't be tough considering Bandit mask items are pretty close)

-Tiny detail, but one I like; have said tape or cloth gags have a visible stuffing bulge. 

I'll back away now...

can you make a mod that will change the player's faction via the MCM? like...say I'm using defeat but the bandits don't go back to hostile (my current problem) and even setting myself as -1 to the bandit faction via the addfac console command doesn't work. but...if maybe there were a mod to show me where my hostilities and loyalties were and to be able to change them on the fly was an existing thing then that might be like...a thing or something. :D

can you make a mod that will change the player's faction via the MCM? like...say I'm using defeat but the bandits don't go back to hostile (my current problem) and even setting myself as -1 to the bandit faction via the addfac console command doesn't work. but...if maybe there were a mod to show me where my hostilities and loyalties were and to be able to change them on the fly was an existing thing then that might be like...a thing or something. :D

Well, you could try Bandit's Whore, but it's abandoned and i'm not sure if it even works. I had it installed at one time, but never got to testing it.

As about ideas, I listed few in my own post just resently, you could take a look.

So I'm gonna make this quick (or try to (Edit: this took more than an hour to write on my phone)) because I'm on my phone and writing long replies is never easy on mobile. I'm also replying to I think 38 posts below the break so yeah.

Status update on those things that were supposed to drop last month: I have no internet right now and probably wont for another two weeks or so. I'm sending this from my phone because sprint's less than stellar 3G coverage is all I have to work with. This is very frustrating. But this is also not now and should probably never be a Feliks pity party because who gives a single shit about me am I right?

In progress project updates:

• Attribute framework that originally supposed to compete with Devious Attributes and will now either not stand a chance or have no competition as attributes seems to be no longer in development (Working title.): Nearing completion. I've rebuilt from scratch twice since the last update partially to improve and partially because without the ability to download/stream/upload anything from my laptop I'm going a little stir crazy. Will hopefully roll into an alpha phase once I reconnect to the internet to get feedback, testing, and advice from people way more into this kind of thing than I am to remove placeholder words/names/etcetera
  • CANS quality of life/1.0 update: Literally staring at the packaged file right now. Can't upload or update the documentation. This is the most frustrating thing I've ever put myself through.
  • Cool modders resource that is maybe sort of still supposed to be on the down-low but that you know about if you obsessively read forum posts because someone in the know mentioned I was doing it a long time ago (codename): need to do a bit of testing to see if my changes achieved the desired result for the beta build then I'm gonna be rolling that out for feedback, also need to build dialogue for testing purposes in the CK, which isn't so much tedious as I just don't want to do it right now. Luckily I've got two weeks before I can be even expected to release anything so...
  • Progression (Bet you thought I'd forgotten about this didn't you?): Accidentally wrote most of the script I'd need while working on something else, so just some retooling for efficient detection of when you are and are not wearing DD items and it should be good for a proof of concept until I've got the effects to fill it out. Still wildly inefficient and lag-inducing.
  • That's about that front

Plans: finish current workload and then juggle one main project with one small project at a time, minimizing workload/burnout/scattered attention

Post replies below the break (and man I should do these more often so I don't do 40 at a time.)

Hello!

I looked through your Itinerary of Doom and, for the most part, it seems a great deal of what I would have requested is already there. That being said, I do have some comments as they relate to an already available mod:

Captured Dreams Shop

This mod has a quest where your character is taken to the Thalmor Embassy and used as a slave for a few days before being released. It was absolutely wonderful. So far, it is the only mod I've played where my character truly felt like a slave and I was sad when the quest ended. Should you begin work on any of the already requested slavery mods in your list, I highly recommend you try playing through the Captured Dreams Shop quests, especially the Thalmor Embassy scenario. I have tons of ideas on how it could be expanded into a permanent slavery mod, but I'm clueless when it comes to modding.

So, if you have need of ideas please don't hesitate to contact me - or if you prefer, I could attempt to pour a lot of my ideas into a google document or something and link it here.

Thanks for reading!

I love that quest too for the same reason, BUT...its also seems to be a huge ordeal to script scenes that long or longer,  As well as it being very limited for the player, that quest is more of an "interactive movie" than an in-game quest.

Yeah, I understand that it is incredibly complex to script something like that. The trouble I've found with most slavery mod is that the whole premise is to escape slavery - when that really isn't my actual goal at all. That being said, it would appear that a slavery framework is not within scope, so this may all be a moot point since that is essentially what I'm after. 

As to it being limited for the player - that's one of the reasons I enjoyed it. 

In any case, I'll try to compile and post a list of ideas (though considering my lack of modding skill, I do not know how many of the ideas I have are even feasible). 

While I understand where you're coming from, I'm unfortunately probably not the person to be asking for a permanent slavery mod. When it comes to my depraved mods I prefer them to be something that does not become monotonous, meaning they are either quest based or fairly easy to escape with variations so I don't end up in a Sanguine's debauchery "you basically do less fleshed out versions of faction radiant quests but within a limited range forever" type situation.

There are some great follower mods on the Nexus but quite a few come with annoying underwear and the male followers are not SOS. I know that it is possible to tweak followers by transferring files, but it never seems to work for me. It would be wonderful if you could make a mod that enabled idiots like me to transfer otherwise exciting followers to a sexlab friendly format such as:
UNBP BBP for the ladies and SOS for the chaps.

It would also be great if this mod allowed us to rename followers (the renamer mod on Nexus doesn't work for me)

A lot to ask, but you asked us to ask...

Converting followers that come with their own bodies would be less of a problem you solve with a mod and more with a separate program because of where the problem stems from.

Is it possible to code/script a "rivalry" mod that can be used with AFT? Something that would make females followers eventually have a physical confrontation, as sexual relations build and perhaps favoritism between them and the Dragonborn individually erupt into jealousy/rage/confrontation?  Does that not sound like fun? Thanks for the opportunity.

It is possible, but would require some kind of framework to track relationships and favorites and also who was aware of what and quickly becomes another sprawling framework that I honestly wouldn't enjoy making in any way. Sorry, but sprawling frameworks with limitless potential are real fun to play with but just painful as hell to make. Additionally if I did it wouldn't be built with AFT, UFO, or EFF in mind for three reasons (they're all really kind of out-of-date, I don't use any of them, and don't want to exclude some users)

Throwing in my Mod Idea into the round:

A Brothel. Just. A. Simple. Brothel.

Where female PC can work. Something like Radiant Prostitution, but not in an Inn but an actual extra Location with other workers (turnable on/off in mcm to reduce scripts). Also NPCs should have a schedule to visit that location, just like Vanilla NPCs go into Inns after a certain time the same thing could be done with the brothel, like Inn Times over -> lets go in there.

Also some kinda slave/DD part would be nice in it too, like for example doing a Captured Dreams like Quest where you have to deliver something, you fail and to pay it back you gotta work in the brothel for a set amount of time.

If anyone knows any good "extra Location/Buildings" Mods that actually already add a nice Location with an Innkeeper in it that Radiant Prostitution can trigger, then please post it (and enough NPCs in it....).

I know of Cumshot Brothel, but thats just too empty for its big size. Feels more like a big hall with some NPCs and animals in it than it should, at least for me.

A brothel/quest wouldn't be that hard to make (just kind of time-consuming, level design isn't my thin and quests just take longer than you'd think) but rewriting schedules would, schedules are generally on individual bases and would take a long time to rewrite. I may be doing something along these lines once (if) I clear up my current workload.

Dwarven Chastity Belt.

Works like a normal chastity belt, except it has a set of "plugs" attached. The plugs act like pistons, moving in and out.

would need help modelling/texturing/animating so... 

I recently posted a request for a mod, that can completely replace combat, with sex. Look at all the info here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/58587-request-love-not-war/

This sounds... insanely difficult to create tbh. Intercepting all attacks and calming people to stop it from turning into the player just getting a train for hours would turn the practical script into a cluttered mess as it keeps playing. Additionally I've never been all that interested in "sex combat" style games.

This may not be the best  place to ask for it but what I would like is a Salma Hayek companion mod.

I was sorry to hear someone shot her dog.

That was in the news today.

I am big fan of hers.

Sorry to hear about her dog, but I'm almost definitely not the person to ask about that, I'm terrible at making NPC's it turns out.

I'd like to create a mod, and I would LOVE to have someone I can discuss scripting with. Just generally applicable concepts - I promise no "Debug my code for me" requests.
I'm already fluent in C++ and Java, but I'm still wrapping my head around the way scripts interact with each other and the game.

Here's my question: how can I attach a int/float/bool to an NPC and then have a spell script get or modify it? (e.g, for having an effect on the 3rd time the spell hits).

If there's a thread where I'm supposed to ask these questions, please point me to it. In the meantime, I'd really appreciate a pointer.

totally down to discuss scripts and hopefully you've got a solution but I'd use storageutil.

Was wondering if there is a mod, or if someone can make a mod with a deeper immersive experience on relationships such as domestic abuse or manipulation, domination and exploitation?

Just a starter point: this is not the general request thread, that's somewhere else, this is me personaly asking what people want to see originally for inspiration and now for work.

Besides the fact that there's not a whole lot that's not kinda depressing in this request it would also require a huge library of stats/attributes/personalities/relationships to keep it fluid and not very set in stone (like a bunch of mini ultra-sad quests) as well as enough versions of the dialogue to fit as many characters as possible. Making this a sisyphean task that I really don't want to volunteer for.

If you want/can work on already existing mods, these two were recently "freed" by Wraithslaryer:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2159-radiant-prostitution-322-29-oct-2015/

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1635-sexlab-solutions-402-07-sep-2015/

Both great mods with a lot of potential.

Then there's also the really good http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1378-sexlab-skooma-whore/ , no longer supported.

For the time being at least I'm going to stick to original mods rather than continue others work.

Yo... Need inspiration ? Have fun checking out my ideas^^ I come up with 23 mods at the momemt. Some are easy some are very complex.

Edit: Had a huge idea boost and have now 28 mods. Already have some more in my head.

in order because I'm thorough and compulsive:

edit: there were more than I thought

1: The only mods I've seen offering anything in this vein are slaverun reloaded (which requires serious user config to get anything near a logical progression to your hairstyle, and Akatosh help you if you go with short hair that playthrough. and obnoxious growing hair. Furthermore pubic and armpit hair aren't handled in the engine and would require really bizarre workarounds (slavetat texture have been used in the past, but racemenu overlays are probably the way to go) resulting in a lot of work that then probably wouldn't even do anything on it's own.

2: Interesting. Very interesting.

3: A few of these are difficult/impossible to implement with my current resources but the general idea is good/doable

4: Very original idea, probably impossible to do, definitely above my level with skyrim

5: Honestly makes me a little uncomfortable. TBH so does amputation.

6: Mods that kick in on death are pretty buggy and something I have no interest in creating a new one. Additionally, if they've still got your body, why would you wind up in a graveyard? food for thought.

7: Really not a fan of anything involving shit. Sorry.

8: Same as above but more emphatically.

9: Not all that interested in this, sorry.

10: no new animations

11: just kinda outta my interest again

12: Still a little uncomfortable with all this body modification

13: this would definitely be too much work for me.

14: Interesting ideas definitely

15: would require some hardcore hdt detection or oldschool jiggle animations for the bouncing, I'm also way more into the petite side of things so this is a bit out of my interest area.

16: While I really like this idea (and a few others involving you temporarily being in control of other actors and related things) they're apparently harder to do than you'd think. Remember "alternate actors" from the dawn of time? that thing was a bug riddled mess and it's still one of the better implementations

17: Crime is handled weirdly, modifying it would be difficult.

18: This comes with some weird implications from a story standpoint and probably won't be my thing.

19: This wouldn't be a matter of nioverride (or CANS) but actual bodyslide modification, so well beyond a papyrus mod.

20: stay tuned

21: Neat idea but a) no wolf on werewolf animations and B) the werewolf body you request is already a mod, i'd just let users pick their own thing for that.

22: Nope nope nope. Sorry.

23: Neat idea.

24: Why would hunters hunt people for sport/loot? Hunters aren't bandits in skyrim.

25: Sexlab stories got it apparently

26: Probably not, just for the effort that goes into cloak spells like this.

27: no new animations

28: no.

29: I do kind of like this one.

30: I have no interest in creating a succubus mod

31: would probably require resource i dont have. Additionally, why is air the restricted element?

32: no new models

33: Well thought out and very interesting idea.

34: nope.

35: Was actually kickind around a similar idea for a while, may still get around to this.

36: probably not, just not my cup of tea

37: Got the plan for something similar, not wuite the same but I think you'll enjoy it.

38: You can't attach an event like that to the end of a quest unfortunately.

39: Playing with a few idea kinda similar to this. I've got a daedric themed mod somewhere in the pipeline

40: Interesting but probably not gonna be me.

41: i dunno, maybe.

42: falling back to my body modification remarks

43: Seems like a lot of work for what narrows down to 3 situations

44: Probably a bit beyond my scope

45: Maybe

46: nope

47: neat

48: nope

49: interesting but probably no

50: I do like this one a lot

51: no.

Yo man could you create and adult fetish MOD that allows people do have sex in bondage positions in a dark bondage room with whips and stuff and we should have the ability to control animations on NPC and ability to choose animations with furnitures somewhat an enhanced zaz animation pack
No quests please

OP snip for some reason

All with dialogs no spells

I honestly thought you might be messing with me but after looking through other posts you made you just don't seem to read forums. This idea has been offered and shot down for the same reasons multiple times in this thread. Additionally some of these features already exist in other mods as pointed out in this thread.

Bonus question: why did you quote the OP in this message?

would be nice to have a mod that during sex it will equip one of the equipable tongues randomly and/or equip one depending on the arousal of the charcter/npc

e- equip- equippable tongues?

Okay, here is a fairly simple idea that can be built upon and made as in-dept as you might like.

Title:

Devious Stress Relief

Concept:

Being the Dragonborn is hard work. Exploring the wilderness, killing dragons, saving the world on a regular basis, covering shopkeepers' head with buckets... Would it be strange if, every once in a while the Dragonborn would like to just kick back and enjoy themselves a little?

Execution:

The mod would consist of two parts. One is a stress-system linked to sexlab's other stats, preferably also tied into Aroused. Stress would slowly increase over time, but doing certain actions would increase it even faster. A few examples:

-Clearing a dungeon

-Completing a radiant quest

-Killing a dragon

-Health falling under 30%

-Killing certain tough enemies, such as trolls, sabercats or giants

-Killing a named NPC

-Using any crafting tables

Stress would go on a scale from 0 to 200. Between 0 and 25 there would be no ill effects. Between 25 and 50 the PC wouldn't get the sleep bonus and have reduces skill XP gain. Between 50 and 100 skills would improve much slower and they would have reduced health, stamina and magicka regeneration. Between 100 and 150 the regeneration would slow to a crawl and skills completely stop improving. Over 150 they could suffer a nervous breakdown at any time, draining their magicka and stamina to 0 and preventing it from regenerating for ten real life minutes.

Stamina management could be done three ways:

-Alcohol would temporarily decrease stress. Useful for getting the character under a threshold. Drinking too much however would cause extra stress once the effect wears off.

-Interacting with NPCs. Interacting with adopted children, spouses and NPCs with a disposition level over 2 would recover more stress. Eating homemade food and sleeping in the family home would also recover stress and stop if from  naturally increasing for a short while.

-Finally, doing kinky stuff (naturally).

Sexlab Integration:

While the other options are there for the sake of alternatives in a pinch, the main feature of the mod would be stress-relief through various kinds of kinky activities, ranging from simple consensual sex to whoring, self-bondage and some BDSM.

-Most of the sex-acts should be hooked to SexLab animations

-Consensual sex, be it with the player's spouse or a stranger, should offer a moderate decrease. The higher the initial arousal, the more stress the act would relieve. It would be most effective in the 50-100 range.

-Self bondage, using Devious Devices. It would work best without any forced-equip mods (like Deviously Cursed Loot) to avoid conflicts or have them configured properly. For stress relief to happen the PC has to wear the devices for a certain amount of minimum time (say, 10 real life minutes), wearing them longer should give some extra. The more devices are worn, the more stress is relieved. Masturbation on device removal should also be enabled for immersion (though it might cause compatibility problems). Plugs, belts and harnesses give a small relief and work best in the 0-25 range. Wearing corsets, boots, and gloves on top would give a medium relief and would work best in the 50-100 range. Wearing restrictive items like armbinders, yokes, gags and blindfolds on top of that would give large relief and would work best in the 100-150 range. Over the 150 threshold the most effective reliever is wearing full bondage gear with every restrictive item without anything on top. Extra relief if the PC is exhibitionist.

-Self bondage with ZaZ furniture. Depending on severity, they would work best in the 100-200 range.

-Bestiality (if applicable) would offer stress relief only if enabled in the mod itself. Having sex with 'small' animals (dogs, wolves, etc.) would offer medium relief, having sex with large animals (trolls, bears, etc.) would cause large relief. Having sex with extra-large or painful animals (sabrecats, dragons, etc.) would however cause stress unless at 100% arousal.

-Self-humiliation: Used by interacting with pillories. Could use the scripts (or at least take ideas from) Prison Overhaul. Requires very high stress and arousal. Could be used as a last resort measure: After some initial animations there would be a fade-to-black informing the player how the PC surrendered their body to be the plaything of the town for a number of days until they were completely exhausted. It would cause a decrease in people's disposition, loss of skill levels and even permanent loss of maximum health/magicka/stamina. Cut to a week later, and they have fully recovered, with 0 stress and a temporary debuff to Speechcraft.

-Rape, if applicable through other mods, would cause lots of stress and temorarily disables stress recovery through sex. Determining what constitutes rape could be done by linking it to certain animations.

Hidden Perks:

These are not real perks but special modifiers that can be either bought (possibly in the form of rare potions inserted into leveled vendor lists) or set in an MCM menu.

-Sadist: Raping another NPC or using aggressive animations decrease stress.

-Masochist: Being raped no longer prevents stress-recovery via sex for a while.

-Cum Connoisseur: Performing oral sex or drinking semen potions (if related mods are installed) slightly decreases stress but raises arousal.

-Bondage Addict: Being bound in hard restraints decreases stress over time instead of only after the masturbation scene upon removal.

-Animal Lover: Bestiality can decrease stress.

-Submissive: Being enslaved (if applicable through SD+ or other mods) slowly decreases stress.

-Painslut: Can only be taken after Masochist. Rape now actually decreases stress, but in exchange consensual sex no longer provides stress relief.

Final Words:

In conclusion, the main idea of this mod would be providing players with a fairly immersion-friendly gameplay mechanic that would encourage them to play the game and utilize the many great SexLab  mods in tandem. I also think it would be a nice stopgap for the lack of consensual BDSM and humiliation fetish themed mods. Feel free to use the idea, or just parts of it if you like it.

I do like this and will probably be revisiting it once one of my mods drops.

There's this thing that I always wish I could do in the game but I never manage to recreate with any mod combination.

I would love to have the option for dialogue sex with creatures, and THAT'S ALL. You go and "activate" any creature out there and you get a dialogue option like "let's do the nasty" or whatever. For hostile creatures, you just need to calm them first. If those creatures already allow for dialogue (like follower ones) this option would be there in the topic list.

As far as I know, this mod just requires a dialogue quest that is enabled for everything that isn't a playable race, and to enable dialogue for all races. This could be done simply by adding any creature that is close to you to a quest alias, that way you don't fuck with any other dialogue-enabling/disabling feature out there.

Optionally, dialogue could be adapted for each creature type, but this could be a start. I don't want anything else. That's precisely the point. Everything else out there that adds creature sex is too damn complex, while we got tons of dialogue sex for hoomans.

I know I could do this myself if I had the time. I'd try eventually, but I'll leave it here in case anybody wants to give it a go.

I could have sworn this existed back when we first got bestiality in this game. I'll take a crack at it when I get some down time.

I feel that Lovers Bitch has not yet had a worthy successor.

1) Almost true, I think Bravil Underground is just as good if not better. Personally I would love to see Bravil Underground equivalent for Skyrim.

2) A simple quick change system that remembers what you wear without MCM. Shit-(1-8) to store what you are wearing and another key to recall them.

3) Double Impact for Skyrim. "Change targeted NPC to dress in same outfit as you are currently wearing or vice-versa. It does not copy/remove quest, non-playable items or scripted items."

I never actually plated any of these mods so I got no point of reference. Oops.

for option two though, have you looked into SkyUI's sets? because they basically do that.

Would like to request something that i hope it simple enough and can be implemented quickly.

So one of the major annoyance in my playthroughs is that you cant prevent most npcs from going through interior doors such as those in inns. Its really weird when you are having some intimate moments and an npc walks through the door. (using console lock doesnt work either)

Would it be possible to create a mod that does 2 things upon activation of a door under a specific condition (such as equipping a custom item like a lock in your hand)

1. Creates an invisible barrier (transparent mesh/textures) behind the door (the side you are not facing) that serves to block the npc from going through the door (and also opening it if possible)

2. Create another invisible barrier on your side of the door that when activated allows you to "unlocks" the door by removing the two barriers created.

This would be applicable in many other scenarios, from using it to block enemies to slave cages to just getting some privacy.

There is a locking mod floating around, but the issue is no matter how the door is set if the cell is unloaded NPC's can move through it when you reenter because skyrim seems stupid but that was actually a smart choice for the engine.

All I want in life right now is a better STD/Condom mod. don't get me wrong, sexlab stds is fine (but the author's no longer active and I can't mod at all),  but I want to be able to tweak  which diseases can be caught , have diseases not be just random but tracked with the npcs/animals so you don't get a disease from an npc unless they are actually carrying it (maybe set npcs to self-cure thier std's after a certain number of days (to give them time to spread but not out of control), npcs can carry condoms to prevent diseases but configurable chance of breakage/and weather npcs always choose to use them, and condoms also prevent chance of pregnancy (unless they break) (preferrably able to work with beeing female) and have npcs sometimes comment (if the disease would be one that would normally be visible) if the character is naked or visibly weak/pale but without blocking normal dialogues. Maybe some immersive stat messages that can appear on screen now and then like 'I feel a burning sensation' or something hell, even visible disease markers (when applicable) on the body (maybe through slave tats-i've seen something similar for abuse through apropos) And if the diseases could still be cured via a visit to the shrine or a cure potion that would be great. I hate having to figure out how to cook up 20 different potions for specific diseases. also: catching vampirism/lycanthropy through sex should be a thing even if it's only a percentage chance.

Maybe someday. But probably not me.

-Chair tie animations, PLEASE! 

-More cloth gags, including cleave gags and visible stuffings. 

-Tape gags of all sorts

-More gag sounds too while we're at it. The usual one is good, but I could use some variety. 

>animation requests

>page 32

tape gags probably wont be that hard. I ever get my modelling software reinstalled that may be my jumping off point.

I have no idea how to get gag sounds to play outside of sex (and even then i only get them like 60% of the time for some reason) so if I'm missing something that'd be great if you could tell me.

Just thought of a simple, non-animation mod-request. During the mainquest, when infiltrating the Thalmor Embassy, you have to wear "nice clothes". However, I feel they look very silly. So a mod that allows you to select your own fancy clothes would be great!

I could probably actually do that real quick. I'll take a crack at it before I get back to civilization

Hi! very new member here, totally starting to get around to find out everything about these devious mods and loving every second of it. I have an idea for a rather simple mod (I think) I would love to see the "Sex Diary" of the SexLab Framework a little bit expanded. I saw a mod that allows you to change the data on it but that's not what I want, what I want is a Diary (it would be awesome as a book item) that records every encounter you have, stating who you had sex with, if it was consensual or not and perhaps where it happened. Kinda like just to read it and remember when you were gang-raped by orcs in a stronghold or something like that ;)

That actually may be very difficult to implement. MCM's have limits (though you hopefully wouldn't be reaching it any time soon) and I don't think you can modify books with scripts.

Hello OP, I was wondering if you could code and make a mod like this - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2227-sexlab-submit-recruit-follower/

But for sex lab defeat?

Basically, make followers out of raped NPC's

Maybe once I clear some requests. I know that pretty much every iteration of submit was just a buggy mess so I'm hesitant to follow their footsteps.

I have an Idea for a mod that involves bounty.

we all know that when bounty is below 100 gold you can say: "i don't have time for this. Do you?"

now what about when the bounty is between 100 gold and x gold (250 gold?) you can say something like: "can't we work something out?" and the guard belts you and takes all your keys.

If someone decides to take this op I can expand on this idea (I have some nice ideas)

Could probably work with that, but hold up on expanding until I get some work done on my end. Once I knock out these projects I'm gonna try and do one big mod and one small mod at a time instead of like a half dozen projects and just wing it.

What about a mod that you'll get captured then become "cattle" in a milk farm, something similar like sanguine's mechanics but instead of being an slave your master will milk your character periodically, well basically like a farm, it would be even better if the owner could capture any npc at random while being outside of towns, but anyway this is just an idea.

Been thinking about a Slavery scenario using MME for a while, but way on the backburner.

2) A simple quick change system that remembers what you wear without MCM. Shit-(1-8) to store what you are wearing and another key to recall them.

3) Double Impact for Skyrim. "Change targeted NPC to dress in same outfit as you are currently wearing or vice-versa. It does not copy/remove quest, non-playable items or scripted items."

2) You probably already are, but some others might not be aware that this can be mostly achieved if you use SkyUI, it already has a feature where you can configure equipment sets, and then by pressing a key of your choice (defaults to F1-F4) it equips all at once. The only down side is I think you have to add the items individually, but it is well worth it. Makes it very convenient to have fur sets with resist cold and stamina for frostfall and exploring, stealth and combat sets, sexy sets with speechcraft, etc.

I wish it had a "snapshot" feature for what you have on, but then again I haven't really looked for that...

3) Have you looked at Pick Default Follower Armor?

It doesn't copy from the player, but to quote,

This mod allows you to:
  • Set up 5 custom outfit slots, and assign them to your followers individually
  • Ask your follower to use a vanilla outfit, like sets of clothes, leather, iron or steel armors.
  • Ask your follower to not use any clothes. (note that they will eventually use armor if you leave some in their inventory)

Incidentally, if anyone wants to look at mods that use similar mechanics for purpose of modding, Tundra Defense (highly recommend btw) eventually lets you have an equipment chest for your guards... then any guards you have copy the gear they equip from whatever you have in that chest.

Didn't mean to quote this one but now I really need to look into tundra defense. Been meaning to for a loooong time now.

I've looked for a long time for a mod like this for Skyrim, but haven't found any.

This mod is from Fallout:NV

Wanted to see it for skyrim for a while now

Mod: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2202-sexout-breeder-v87-beauty-the-beasts/

I always liked breeder in NV. You're not the first person to request this either.

I'm not sure how doable this is, so forgive me if I'm wasting your time. I'm a huge fan of Cursed Loot, because it seems to speak more to the player than the character. I like the fact that the menu is disabled when you're locked in devices, and I like the fact that the escape options in DD are disabled when you're in a belt. What I would want is a mod that enforces the submission connection between player and character more, by speaking more to the character. It would change the messages displayed in the upper left to taunt the player, and make the messages displayed in locked menus more directly stating that the player is submissive and thus not allowed to change anything. Perhaps it would also give commands to the player through those messages.

I will keep these in mind when creating my own mods, but probably won't modify existing mods.

Ok, so I just searched forums and found an idea that I really love to see. Music during sex! (ofc with music available to add by users to not mess with license)

That should be doable. I'll take a crack at it when I've got some down time.

Simple in theory, maybe not in practice.

Masochist tag for arousal. When taking damage, you gain arousal - maybe with a threshold so too serious damage doesn't affect it. Eh. Finally, when you're at 100 arousal, there's a configurable chance for taking a hit to make you orgasm.

Yeah might be hard to detect, I'll look into it though.

I came up with an idea recently but it required knowledge of scripting, and I dont have any.

Got it while playing the Sims3.

Is it possible to make a mod that, depending to an NPCs arousal level, they will ask you (or maybe other NPCs) to join in the sex act when they see it?

For example the player can start having sex with a follower and in an aroused NPC passes by will ask (with a pop up message) if the player allows him to join in. If the player accepts, the annimation will chnge to 3P or 4P or whatever is available.
With an MCM perhaps one could set the percentage of arousal required and the persentage that other NPC might accept a third NPC to join. 

WaxenFigure beat me to punch on Scent of Sex

i'm actually glad i found this thread as i have a butt load of ideas for mods but little to no modding experience and the request thread gets overlooked a great deal i believe. first, seeing as i have no idea what category this would fall under as to what you're able to do, something i've been wanting for a very long time for my Skyrim is KISS facepaint. and by that i mean every member of the band who has been in face paint. here's a link to my original request on the Nexus: http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2220739-you-wanted-the-best-and-you-got-the-best/

also included here will be pictures of the other facepaints not included in the original post:

<kiss snip>

Not good enough at texturing for that, sorry.

REQUEST:

1) A mod that spawn riekling in skyrim as enemies (radiant) + Extra: some riekling village or camp in skyrim. I think is such a waste that a creature supported from loverslab is only in solstheim.(there is a mod called immersive creature that add radiant encounter but for me didn't work and is a mess of more than 600MB that include too much useless feature)

2) Drunk effetc, if you drink too much alchol, 2 or 3 bottles you become drunk and can be raped/deceived with dialogue by some random npc, even a gangbang event would be amazing(in violated heroine there is a gangbang event if you go out drunk from the bar at night after the work) (on nexus there is a mod that change the walking animation when you are drunk)

I think the second request has great potential if someone want to invest much time in the development with radiant event, deceive, blackmail etc...
Maybe i could help with some idea but for sure not for the dialogue since i don't speak good english.

EDIT:
3) an add on for "simple knock" mod, you can ask to let you stay for the night but once you are in they ask or they just took something in exchange.

Probably not gonna fuck with reiklings, they live in solstheim so it makes sense to find them there.

drunkenness though I could totally run with.

You a mod that I have always kind of wanted. I mod that would work with devious boots and create leg bindings that would make your character have to hop instead of run.

>animation requests

>page 32

One more idea: a mod that ignores Alchemy, Smithing & Enchanting levelups when determining when you gain a level. People tell me it's possible through the Community Uncapper, but none of those suggestions ever worked.

I have no idea how those scripts work but could look into it in a while.

how about a body change and facelift for Gabriella from the dark brotherhood

and for a little inspiration.......http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/m/markydaysaid/397209/markydaysaid-397209-Dragonborn_and_Dark_Brotherhood_16.jpg

Probably not the guy to go to for this, not great with NPC creation.

you know one thing that I realized has itched me greatly, that we don't have? GAGS. 

Oh I know, DD has plenty, and good .zbf ones more available as well, but I still find myself wanting some specific ones.

So....

-Tape Gags (Not lore friendly, probably, but...fuck, say they're Dwemer artifacts, require Dwarven Smithing to make...) Single piece or wrap around tape gags, would love them. 

-Cleave cloth gags

-Cloth gags with knots in the middle.

-Multiple types of cloth gags. Colors, designs, ect. 

-Over the nose cloth gags (shouldn't be tough considering Bandit mask items are pretty close)

-Tiny detail, but one I like; have said tape or cloth gags have a visible stuffing bulge. 

I'll back away now...

Simple things like this are what I need when I get back into modelling.

The thing is there are so many factions just for script purposes that if I made a mod that let you see and change all factions there'd be a lot of clutter and waste in it. Maybe eventually but not for now.

<snip>

As about ideas, I listed few in my own post just resently, you could take a look.

I will address your ideas later because this has been hell to write on mobile and I no longer have patience to juggle tabs.

Seriously? You don't know that you can add or remove yourself from a faction using console commands? Or that you can see what factions you are in there or check your ranking in a faction?

All that is easily and readily done in game already, no new mod needed.

(That should be good news for you since it means you don't have to wait on someone to make a mod).

http://uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Console for much more information.

Hey. I have a nice idea/request.

Would you believe that after all this time, on all the mods on here, I've never seen a masochism mod? Like one where your character's arousal goes up the more damage they take or something.

I've never seen it, no idea why. I would like it... work with Sexlab Aroused Redux, not sure how to balance it of course. I don't know if 'onhit' events are script-heavy, or if it would be better to place it like... on percentage health lost?

I know one that maxed out arousal if the player goes into bleedout (synchronizes well with Sexlab Defeat) would be a good finish touch to the system.

My Idea is a SexLab-AddOn to the "RE - Real Estate" Mod.

When the people cannot pay the Rent, they come to you and pay with Sex.

Higher Rent causes in higher Chance for this Event.

Not a bad idea, but what came to my mind is this:  Something where the player can actually rent property and, if you can't make the payments you have to offer your body.  If you fall too far behind on payment, you get evicted.

I actually really like the thought of this as I play 'weaker characters' and typically owning a house is out of the question for me...

This is better placed here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25029/?

:D

My Idea is a SexLab-AddOn to the "RE - Real Estate" Mod.

When the people cannot pay the Rent, they come to you and pay with Sex.

Higher Rent causes in higher Chance for this Event.

Not a bad idea, but what came to my mind is this:  Something where the player can actually rent property and, if you can't make the payments you have to offer your body.  If you fall too far behind on payment, you get evicted.

I actually really like the thought of this as I play 'weaker characters' and typically owning a house is out of the question for me...

This is better placed here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25029/?

:D

Yeah.... got that... could be made better...

Could I have a mod that adds a few water-related spells, each one launching white streams of milk? I have a mod that causes the player to fire magic from the breasts, rather than the hands, and that would be perfect. There are already Water-type Destruction Spell mods out there, you could look to those for inspiration, the unique effect of this branch of magic stunning struck foes and slowing them for a few seconds after each hit with milk.

Also, a shout that launches a thick torrent of yellow urine would be great, especially if it lowered enemy stamina and blasted them back, with a cooldown time of a few minutes. Since I have a mod that makes shouts launch from the crotch.

I use Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul, and I like the option of auto-transform in werewolves with the moon fhase, is possible to make a mod that when the player is a werewolve, appear a line of dialogue for the followers which enables have sex with them in werewolve form and after the sex, black screen and the time pass to 6:01 a.m.?

How difficult would it be to make a lesser power with very short cooldown that emanates from the eyes or creates a dim flash of light that will turn an enemy into stone, killing them in the process leaving behind a stone skinned (flesh only not their armor or weapons) corpse with a paralyze effect on it, basically making them a statue. If the enemy doesn't resist the power they turn to stone instantly. If they resist the instantaneous turn the enemy increasingly slows in movement until they become paralyzed for a varying amount of time depending on the level of the PC's skill in the school of magic that the paralyze spell belongs to (Alteration?). I guess the enemies ability to resist the instant turn would be based on a similar formula to the one that is used for resisting illusion spells (but preferably a bit more foregiving).

If this might be fairly easy even to someone who has never even looked at the creation kit much less opened it  then maybe point me toward some tutorials and videos that could teach me to do it?

Thanks.

Edit: ok I found some tutorial videos on youtube and I think I am going to take a stab at it myself. :)

Can u Remake/Remodel the Estrus for Skyrim Mod it needs a update and the animations in it could use a improvements too 

tumblr_mvc2515ge21shlq3yo1_400.gifa09a1e3c7bf11c4da11ef35a47d51a3ec30885b8tumblr_myqfm2rI951r6z4wzo1_500.gif

this is what it should look like or Something similar the meshes and textures in Estrus for Skyrim Are so old that it need a little bit of improvement can you do it if not then No Worries it's Not that important it's just a idea i had

Still like a week-ish till real internet (and hopefully some actual mod deliveries (or beta builds at least)) so bear with me if this is formatted terribly, or full of terrible spelling and grammar.

-unrelated snip- 

Ideas:

1) Trading overhaul: reading through it seems the biggest changes you want are the removal of the perk that lets you sell anything to anyone and heavily increased prices for things. And fewer armor/weapon drops. I think one of the economy overhaul mods can get most of that, and morrowloot (I think) should be able to do the rest.

2)Sleeping in armor thing: That should be mostly doable. Don't think any of that would really be that hard to write. Don't know if I'll get to it but should be kinda simple.

3)Liking this. I'm working on something that does a good part of this, and will probably make an addon for that in the future implementing most of the rest.

Hey. I have a nice idea/request.

Would you believe that after all this time, on all the mods on here, I've never seen a masochism mod? Like one where your character's arousal goes up the more damage they take or something.

I've never seen it, no idea why. I would like it... work with Sexlab Aroused Redux, not sure how to balance it of course. I don't know if 'onhit' events are script-heavy, or if it would be better to place it like... on percentage health lost?

I know one that maxed out arousal if the player goes into bleedout (synchronizes well with Sexlab Defeat) would be a good finish touch to the system.

That is weird that no one has done that. I'll have to take a crack at it.

yeah equipable tongues.   the idea is to have them equip one during sex and also high arousal would be good.

I'll look into it, but you may want to shoot something to the guy behind drip when aroused or whatever that was called.

Could I have a mod that adds a few water-related spells, each one launching white streams of milk? I have a mod that causes the player to fire magic from the breasts, rather than the hands, and that would be perfect. There are already Water-type Destruction Spell mods out there, you could look to those for inspiration, the unique effect of this branch of magic stunning struck foes and slowing them for a few seconds after each hit with milk.

Also, a shout that launches a thick torrent of yellow urine would be great, especially if it lowered enemy stamina and blasted them back, with a cooldown time of a few minutes. Since I have a mod that makes shouts launch from the crotch.

Considering my inability to create new models or textures (anyone else think it's weird I have to keep bringing it up?) neither of these will be happening. Additionally, at the bottom of the OP in the things I will not do section, watersports is listed fairly plainly.

I use Moonlight Tales - Werewolf and Werebear Overhaul, and I like the option of auto-transform in werewolves with the moon fhase, is possible to make a mod that when the player is a werewolve, appear a line of dialogue for the followers which enables have sex with them in werewolve form and after the sex, black screen and the time pass to 6:01 a.m.?

I don't think you can enable dialogue for players in werewolf form. Sorry.

How difficult would it be to make a lesser power with very short cooldown that emanates from the eyes or creates a dim flash of light that will turn an enemy into stone, killing them in the process leaving behind a stone skinned (flesh only not their armor or weapons) corpse with a paralyze effect on it, basically making them a statue. If the enemy doesn't resist the power they turn to stone instantly. If they resist the instantaneous turn the enemy increasingly slows in movement until they become paralyzed for a varying amount of time depending on the level of the PC's skill in the school of magic that the paralyze spell belongs to (Alteration?). I guess the enemies ability to resist the instant turn would be based on a similar formula to the one that is used for resisting illusion spells (but preferably a bit more foregiving).

If this might be fairly easy even to someone who has never even looked at the creation kit much less opened it  then maybe point me toward some tutorials and videos that could teach me to do it?

Thanks.

Edit: ok I found some tutorial videos on youtube and I think I am going to take a stab at it myself. :)

I have no idea how to make the visual effect (or the gradual effect) but I could probably script the gist of it if someone else provided textures/animations and that kind of thing.

can you please continue this mod? http://www.loverslab.com/files/download/2207-sexlab-virginity-and-defloration/

it doesnt work if you use pre sex foreplay + vaginal penetration. but it works if you directly use vaginal penetration.

i really like the mod. thanks :)

I almost wrote that mod funnily enough. I went to answer a question about how you would make it and almost finished it before they released that. I unfortunately no longer have my files available (deleted) but I may get around to it eventually.

Can u Remake/Remodel the Estrus for Skyrim Mod it needs a update and the animations in it could use a improvements too 

[tentasex gif snip]

this is what it should look like or Something similar the meshes and textures in Estrus for Skyrim Are so old that it need a little bit of improvement can you do it if not then No Worries it's Not that important it's just a idea i had

While I would love for someone to update estrus with new models/textures/animations/variety and would love to be able to say I'm the one who did it, you may notice that I don't do any of those things as has been stated many, many times in this thread and in the OP.

I have a mod in mind, but it would be quite a lot of work. The idea consists of 2 parts - one is the item itself, the second one is a playerhome tied to the item. Even if you just finish part 1, that would be awesome. Ok, here goes the idea:

Bound Devious Sword of Magicka - B.D.S.M.

qYNaUrS.png

PART I: The Blade

So I hope everyone remember the Bloodskal Blade? You know, the one with badass looks and cool and unique power of sending a "laser" beam into enemies? Yeah, the one that was crap.

So here comes my idea: I want a spell that gives me a bound weapon that looks like the Bloodskal Blade (best if it had a red bound weapon effect on it, or at least half-transparent to show that it's a bound weapon). Normal attacks would just send those red beams, dealing high damage (damage would depend on our max magicka?). Killing enemies with a beam would change them into ashes.

The cool (And most important) stuff would begin with power attack: a power attack would have few effects put together into one:

- It would send a powerful beam that would use all of your remaining magicka and changing it into damage (for example 40 magicka=40 damage. It could be changed in MCM?).

- The beam would do a powerful push, maybe even more powerful than fus-ro-dah

- And finally, most important one: if the beam hits some obstacle, it would open a portal right infront of said obstacle. It would look just like a portal in diablo, but in red color.

quest-pande-portals.jpg

PART II: Playerhome

So the portal would lead to your playerhome, which would be a succubus themed "realm". It would be based in something like Apocrypha, but instead of knowledge-themed it would be BDSM-themed. The realm would be a two-leveled cell:

Lower level would be on platforms near that black water where the entrance and important stuff (containers and crafting stuff) would be. Higher level would be on a floating rock, above the first level, where there would be a proper house (small, Solitude-themed mansion).

There would be quite a few NPC's around the realm, hanging on various torture devices (crosses, hanging on chains from that floating rock etc.)

As I said, it would already be cool if you considered of doing only the first part, with a teleport to one of the major cities or something.

Ofcourse I have no idea what is and what is not possible to make, so some of my ideas for this mod may have to be changed.

I have a mod in mind, but it would be quite a lot of work. The idea consists of 2 parts - one is the item itself, the second one is a playerhome tied to the item. Even if you just finish part 1, that would be awesome. Ok, here goes the idea:

Bound Devious Sword of Magicka - B.D.S.M.

qYNaUrS.png

PART I: The Blade

So I hope everyone remember the Bloodskal Blade? You know, the one with badass looks and cool and unique power of sending a "laser" beam into enemies? Yeah, the one that was crap.

So here comes my idea: I want a spell that gives me a bound weapon that looks like the Bloodskal Blade (best if it had a red bound weapon effect on it, or at least half-transparent to show that it's a bound weapon). Normal attacks would just send those red beams, dealing high damage (damage would depend on our max magicka?). Killing enemies with a beam would change them into ashes.

The cool (And most important) stuff would begin with power attack: a power attack would have few effects put together into one:

- It would send a powerful beam that would use all of your remaining magicka and changing it into damage (for example 40 magicka=40 damage. It could be changed in MCM?).

- The beam would do a powerful push, maybe even more powerful than fus-ro-dah

- And finally, most important one: if the beam hits some obstacle, it would open a portal right infront of said obstacle. It would look just like a portal in diablo, but in red color.

quest-pande-portals.jpg

PART II: Playerhome

So the portal would lead to your playerhome, which would be a succubus themed "realm". It would be based in something like Apocrypha, but instead of knowledge-themed it would be BDSM-themed. The realm would be a two-leveled cell:

Lower level would be on platforms near that black water where the entrance and important stuff (containers and crafting stuff) would be. Higher level would be on a floating rock, above the first level, where there would be a proper house (small, Solitude-themed mansion).

There would be quite a few NPC's around the realm, hanging on various torture devices (crosses, hanging on chains from that floating rock etc.)

As I said, it would already be cool if you considered of doing only the first part, with a teleport to one of the major cities or something.

Ofcourse I have no idea what is and what is not possible to make, so some of my ideas for this mod may have to be changed.

Very interesting idea. I would like to do this eventually (or soon provided I figure out the few issues) but there are a few caveats:

1) I think the bound effect is tied to another model, if I can get the effect to apply right I will.

2) The force effect may not be as impressive as you're imagining

3) The portal visual will probably be a bit half-assed

4) I'm kind of shit at player homes so it would probably be a few releases before it was good

5) Water is weird in the CK so I am afraid of it. I guess I could give it a shot though

6) Sword seems overpowered, would probably add some kind of drawback or devious requirement/bonus/penalty. Probably optional via mcm

Bonus post: I'm proud of myself for not breaking anything on the mobile interface. I still hate this.