30 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

thats old ;D

[..]

ETaC changes the guard barrack in Dawnstar, this will make the walk to prison rather impossible

ETaC generates some stairs in falkreath and those poor guards just dont know how to avoid them (cause skyrim NPC have there brains in the knee and get shot there often)

I'm not too often in those two holds :classic_blush:.. and if I must, I obey their harsh laws.

If I remember right, I have NEVER EVER been arrested in neither of both :ninja: :classic_tongue:

2 minutes ago, worik said:

I'm not too often in those two holds :classic_blush:.. and if I must, I obey their harsh laws.

If I remember right, I have NEVER EVER been arrested in neither of both :ninja: :classic_tongue:

i always end up in POP for stealing my keys back from those DCL motivated key hungry NPCs

thats realy hard with devious-training-bondage-o-mittens :blush:

i blame popinte that i even try it :tongue:

5 hours ago, worik said:

In Skyrim: Of course, but somehow I like the looks of that pile :classic_wink:

In RL: You can't? Strange, doesn't your console key work? Try to remap it again :classic_biggrin:

If I were getting rid of junk that was in the way,

1. Console, High light or click on the object you wish to delete.

2. Use "Markfordelete"

3. [ leave the area, and latter when you come back the offending Object will be gone ]

4.  I find this is better than disabling, which leaves the object, and any scripts attached to it still active, and it is still there, though it is not visible, and has no clip on ( It is still there ).  Also, Just trying to Delete Objects does not work so well, but "Markfordelete" does ( you just have to remember to leave the area for it to be deleted ).

18 hours ago, drunken toad said:

Hey Inte just gave the new version a go. good work, and thank you for taking away dependencies, always nice to have extra space:). I do have some issues with the new version though. When the mod uses fun before travel, it says had fun for x amount of seconds, meanwhile the animation is still playing causing the scene to break. Also the cage scene ignores the tags I choose and just plays a random zap anim that cannot be changed during scene. I did disable override option in Zap mcm. A similar problem with the new voyeur scene which only plays zaplesbian. There is also no text in mcm release catagory, and upon release in game jailer says he has a surprise, but nothing happens and my char is frozen. All these problems occurred on a freshly loaded char. A problem that only seemed to occur on an existing save with no trace of pop or zap, was when lead out of the cell with pillory slider at 100% the jailer kept putting my pc in the wheel. I did not notice the problem on a fresh char. Is there a way to remove the wheel from preferences? Also i noticed you added a variety of selected caged prisoners, thank you. Thank you for implementing the surrender key as well! one last thing, you mentioned you would look into the bounty hunters not commenting about how well or poorly you fought. I don't know if you touched on that yet, but i'm still not getting them and I miss them. When or if you do get around to it i think it would be cool if they also commented about how pathetically/readily you surrendered, and lewd remarks if they had fun with you before travel would also be cool, could apply to guards and random npcs too. Feel free to ignore that, but I'd sure appreciate one day seeing that implemented. If your interested, I could write out dialogues for different scenarios to expand the dialogue pool. Just let me know, sorry for the long post:)

Well let me see, 

1. If the timer ends before the SL does, that's most likely some other mod interfering with the animation. Try moving POP to last in your load order. It could also be a rogue script or perhaps a stuck scene. One thing you can check is your pc's factions. If you have DDe go in its MCM under 'Factions' page and make sure you remove your pc from any factions that have 'animating' in their name, e.g. ZaZ_animatingFaction, SL or ZaZ.   
  2. For the cage scene only POP animations can be limited by tags.
  3. For the voyeur scene only the FF animation plays. 
  4. For the release I would need a log (with POP logging enabled) . Are you using DDe?
  5. Pillory scenario is a random choice among the X, wheel and pillory. 
  6. The BHs comments are still there. Have you been defeated in glorious combat and they did not mentioned that to the jailer? 

Hm... After i unchecked equip DDe items on Follower, Follower gets dog mask (Khajit gag?)

No shackles on Player and Follower. (I choose PoP items in MCM)

And prison cell "punishments" not working, message shows that punisment lasted 0-5 seconds.

Also noticed that in Whiterung in pillory punishment crowd function not working.

StorageUtil Variables

To find out if PC is in jail,

StorageUtil.GetIntValue(Game.GetPlayer(), "xpoPCinJail")
  • Here an INT value of,

1 -- PC is in jail.

0 -- PC is not in jail.

When exactly is the player considered to be "in jail"? Only when in the cell or also during pillory, etc? What if the player has just been captured and is now being led to jail?

I meant to update that. 

• StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCArrestStart") this gets set to 1 when the arrest scene starts. It gets set to 0 when the arrest scene ends, regardless if the arrest was successful or not.  
  • StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCArrested") this gets set to 1 on a successful arrest (when arrest scene ends - but before the walk to jail) and stays at 1 until release/escape/captor death. 
  • StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCinJail") this gets set to 1 when the player first walks into the cell and stays at 1 until escape or release.  

13 hours ago, mangalo said:

Hi, I tried to translate what I could in French, feel free to add it in the mod :smile:  I'm not sure every MCM entry is there, however (didn't find anything related to skill loss etc)

xazPrisonOverhaulPatched_french.txt

Thank you, but I am afraid POP is not 'compatible' with any translation string file as I wrote the text directly into the code and I did not use any text replacement keywords (they start with $). I imagine that might be the reason @CGi stopped translating POP to German. :classic_blush: 

20 hours ago, bicobus said:

You tell me, what mods do you run?

Defeat. Blush When aroused. Obviously sex lab lol. Simple Slavery. Simple slavery defeat patch. Leito animations. Pit Fighter. Sex lab aroused redux. Bathing in skyrim. Spouses Enhanced. Sexlab separate orgasm. Sex lab solutions. Fuz ro do-h silent voice. Sex lab pay crime. Sleep tight. Realistic Needs and disease. Weight morphs. Fertility mode. Wildcat combat. Just that and others textures or animations combat. 

I'm try with a new game and my currently save game and the same thing happens. My game close out. I clean my currently save game btw and still happens. Did you think this happens because my player had crimes before install this mod?

1 hour ago, urbon said:

Defeat. Blush When aroused. Obviously sex lab lol. Simple Slavery. Simple slavery defeat patch. Leito animations. Pit Fighter. Sex lab aroused redux. Bathing in skyrim. Spouses Enhanced. Sexlab separate orgasm. Sex lab solutions. Fuz ro do-h silent voice. Sex lab pay crime. Sleep tight. Realistic Needs and disease. Weight morphs. Fertility mode. Wildcat combat. Just that and others textures or animations combat. 

I'm try with a new game and my currently save game and the same thing happens. My game close out. I clean my currently save game btw and still happens. Did you think this happens because my player had crimes before install this mod?

Hey! I think I know what is the problem. Sexlab solution have a patch for Prision Overhaul but maybe is just for the other old version of prision overhaul. 

What do you think? Sorry for my english. Hope you can understand me. 

Hi!

I've always found how strange it is that when the dragonborn kills someone or even more they just get a few days of sentence, since there are clearly executions in skyrim. Have you ever thought of adding executions when major crime in this mod?

I saw a real execution for player in the mod " Death Alternative - Alternate Start Addon "(https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/61788/?

It is in the scenario " Thalmor Capture "

So it shall be able to be done... And could be closed in the MCM, of course.:smiley: