Nothing seems to happen when I'm put on either the wheel or the xrack.  The jailer just stands there for hours. :confused:

I did get whipped once on the xrack but I disabled the whipping after that.  Not a fan of whipping xD.

Been waiting for the other options to trigger but nothing.

I enabled all possible levels of logs and there's nothing on screen or in the console.

Haven't tried the regular pillory yet.  Waiting on this wheel event to finish. :confused: 

9 hours ago, Emy314 said:

Nothing seems to happen when I'm put on either the wheel or the xrack.  The jailer just stands there for hours. :confused:

I did get whipped once on the xrack but I disabled the whipping after that.  Not a fan of whipping xD.

I enabled all possible levels of logs and there's nothing on screen or in the console.

Haven't tried the regular pillory yet.  Waiting on this wheel event to finish. :confused: 

- Did you disable the whipping scenes during your arrest with pop or even during a running pop scene? Maybe POP dosent like it to change setting during running scences? -> best to change settings not during pop arrests, i guess

- In the POP MCM there is a debug option, not sure about the name, something like: "manualy stop running scene on player character" -> this will stop the current running scene and continue with the next pop event (used a lot, works great :D)

- other mods can interfere, for example, force greets on NPCs or PC can break a pop scene. Intes pop can magicly block most mods that try to run a script on pop NPCs/PC, but not all. 

what was able to brek pop scenes so far (but every issue was sloved using the pop debug options):

- Sexlife 1.4.2 -> if the jailer gets approached by/approaches NPCs in a unlucky moment (normaly pop just continues after approach) -> best to exclue jailer from sexlife

- Lovers Victim -> if PC gets suddendly raped and right after that a pop scene get triggered -> pop scene gets stuck (endless loop checking for PC position, someting like: is PC on position yet? no! is PC on position yet? no!......) -> pop debug options ftw

- 2th Follower -> if in pop 2th follower is set to follow -> the just following follower (^^) might prevent pop jailer to reach its target, just from standing in the way, that might cause script timeouts -> on my setup jailer just teleports sometimes, but mods running on this 2th follower that cause it to force greet your PC (like DF2) might stop running pop scenes (compare "lovers victim" pop issue)

- aroused creatures -> might break scenes -> on my tests jailer got raped but pop scene continues after that, but if PC get raped shortly before a pop scene you get the same bug as with lovers victim

in short: to end your wheel event => use the pop MCM debug option

54 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

- Did you disable the whipping scenes during your arrest with pop or even during a running pop scene? Maybe POP dosent like it to change setting during running scences? -> best to change settings not during pop arrests, i guess

- In the POP MCM there is a debug option, not sure about the name, something like: "manualy stop running scene on player character" -> this will stop the current running scene and continue with the next pop event (used a lot, works great :D)

- other mods can interfere, for example, force greets on NPCs or PC can break a pop scene. Intes pop can magicly block most mods that try to run a script on pop NPCs/PC, but not all. 

what was able to brek pop scenes so far (but every issue was sloved using the pop debug options):

- Sexlife 1.4.2 -> if the jailer gets approached by/approaches NPCs in a unlucky moment (normaly pop just continues after approach) -> best to exclue jailer from sexlife

- Lovers Victim -> if PC gets suddendly raped and right after that a pop scene get triggered -> pop scene gets stuck (endless loop checking for PC position, someting like: is PC on position yet? no! is PC on position yet? no!......) -> pop debug options ftw

- 2th Follower -> if in pop 2th follower is set to follow -> the just following follower (^^) might prevent pop jailer to reach its target, just from standing in the way, that might cause script timeouts -> on my setup jailer just teleports sometimes, but mods running on this 2th follower that cause it to force greet your PC (like DF2) might stop running pop scenes (compare "lovers victim" pop issue)

- aroused creatures -> might break scenes -> on my tests jailer got raped but pop scene continues after that, but if PC get raped shortly before a pop scene you get the same bug as with lovers victim

in short: to end your wheel event => use the pop MCM debug option

No, I disabled it after reloading a save prior to the pillory event starting (Was in the cell, waiting)

I don't have any of those breaking mods installed.  (I can list the mods I have installed but if so we'll be here a while xD)

I'll try the 'manualy stop running scene on player character' thing.

When POP enslaves me they whip the crap out of me now.  They also refuse to converse with me or act like the normal SD.  I think that is the intent. 

I lover your mod--for since it was first uploaded.  In this version, the bounty hunters seem to have reverted back to their former tenacious selves.  Great Job!  I don't surrender to them bounty hunters because I like them chasing me so don't really know about whipping or rape before  going to jail.  I suggest running like hell and then stopping to carefully fight with mostly conjuration to level.

I have trouble with the whipping scenes:

POP 340 (after new game start):

- Guard punishment in cell -> guard in whipping pose without the whip for PC+follower, no whipping animation (guard talks as if whipping punishment is running, scene ends like intended)

- jailer punishment in cell -> jailor in whipping pose without the whip for PC+follower, no whipping animation  (jailer talks as if whipping punishment is running, scene ends like intended)

- cage entertainment scene -> prisoner whipping PC+follower works flawless

- proxi random NPC scene -> whipping works

- wheel scene -> whipping works

- pillory scene -> whipping works

to compare

POP 8u (after new game start):

- Guard punishment in cell -> guard in whipping pose without the whip for PC+follower, no whipping animation (guard talks as if whipping punishment is running, scene ends like intended)

- jailer punishment in cell -> jailor whipping PC+follower works flawless

is this a known issue?

could it be a load order issue?

i have the suspicion it might have to do something with PAHE+HSH or SD or daymol and related to load order

or just every mod that uses whips in scenes or changes the zaz whip ingame

POP340 is above HSH and SD in my load order, might try to move it down later. atm everything else in pop just works great

love the cage scene by the companions, awesome work there inte, pop cage entertainment script survived even the defeat scene after the fistfight between the companions (my follower could not resist and joined)

whip related:

- zaz 6.11 (did zaz 7.0 change something related to whipping?)

- zep 1.08 (for zaz 6.11 (i hope, pretty old))

- newest PAHE and HSH 1.14

- SDbeta => same issue: master in whip pose, no whip or whipping animation

update:

- seems whipping fails only in scenes with chains (pop only uses them in the cell i guess), that might be a HSH - POP conflict => lots of superstition here ^^

- follower makes comments like a pahe slave during pop punishments, it seems i am getting somewhere

- just discovered that pop has its own popwhips

18 hours ago, Emy314 said:

No, I disabled it after reloading a save prior to the pillory event starting (Was in the cell, waiting)

I don't have any of those breaking mods installed.  (I can list the mods I have installed but if so we'll be here a while xD)

I'll try the 'manualy stop running scene on player character' thing.

- "kill current PC scene" is the name of the pop debug function (IIRC)

- 1h waiting works too in some cases

2 hours ago, panthercom said:

Have you ever considered sprucing up the lady jailer a little?

We see an awful lot of her at times. Give her a nice hairdo, a few

tattoos and piercings and a bit of makeup. She obviously enjoys

her job so why wouldn't she dress up a bit? :classic_wink:

Or even make different jailers for each hold.

On 3.1.2018 at 6:57 AM, panthercom said:

i second that, especialy after i found out about jailer ladys secret lover in whiterun

5a4ed40f53aad_Jailmasterinlove.thumb.jpg.e8c819d96735d45d07d121bd171a94bc.jpg

POP340: after 7 days major arrest in whiterun (wooow pop is realy pissed if you kill those bounty hunters :O)

pop fails to remove the dd4.0 "prisoner chain" on arrest, but i still got a colorful backpack5a4ed640a16e4_POParrestddi4prisonerchain.thumb.jpg.fbb25bf06faeb1b8ed0d5eb675972285.jpg

follower and jailer fell below the alchemist shop in whiterun. Pretty much everytime.

my solution: moved them up with jaxons positioner, sometime 1h wait helps too -> after that pop continues as if nothing had happend

maybe its a "immersive citizens" conflict

5a4ed70207baa_POP340jailorandfollowerloastinspace.thumb.jpg.994bfea533af04cc41eac4d681f491a4.jpg5a4ed71546309_POP340followerloastinspace.thumb.jpg.5218cf2288dfabdf73f834f2e131f380.jpg

the guard found the women but not the whip.

This issue only happens during cell whippings

testing a new load order later with pop below all other "slavery" mods

5a4ed8ecd01d6_POP340guardfoundthewomenbutnotthewhip.thumb.jpg.cb473d3769bce0befbc7e7cea7d8116b.jpg

after release from pop -> dde gift set to 100% -> follower got a gag and collar (PC got no DDe) -> after removing those, the devices got auto equipped on the PC.

not sure if that is supposed to happen, or how many DDe items will be equipped normaly

5a4ed98dd1cbe_POP340ddepresentafterpoponfollower.thumb.jpg.133465ef43b60ad9cb53702ed8bfa456.jpg

DDe test01:

if during pop prison time any DD4 get equipped on the PC (for example from DEC (dec stops till pop is over, but sometimes shortly after a save it can happen) or manualy) ->

DDe340 is not able to remove any DDs from the PC anymore, even if prison time is finished.

DDe will be stuck in this status after pop. Removal of left over DDs via console or DDi4 debug "remove quest items" dont help

DDe test02:

if no DD4.0 items get equipped during POP time -> DDe works like intended after POP time is over

5a4edbe4bb6c9_DDePOP340afterpopdoneddeisstuck.thumb.jpg.02b625e17ce3c167a981013fd709a609.jpg

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 5:57 PM, harryz666 said:

This is an excellent mod, I really enjoyed it! However i have a small problem, when my character gets arrested by the guards and forced to wear handcuffs, like the screenshot shown below

ScreenShot2.thumb.jpg.c6de9614d52f0142f0c3d6531d961ccb.jpg

the guard just stays there forever and doesn't even send the character to the jailer

I even started new games for a several times but the problem is still unsolved, I am really confused and i hope someone can help :smile:

Here is a list of mods i installed, maybe it's the compatibility problem?

Capture1.PNG.716393e2ccacb17f65f54853aa7f687e.PNGCapture2.PNG.cf3d6fb6b51c3ea4240ce4bda9bc7d27.PNGCapture3.PNG.5df1c32820ff4570aa910625c7b28917.PNG

Log? 

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:18 PM, CGi said:

i didn't stop at all. it's just that i had to put more priority towards real life issues.
i have a fully translated and localized version on my PC that utilizes SKSE translation files. it's a very rough translation hence why i didn't release it yet but if there's any need for a german translation and SKSE translation support then i'll gladly send you the files.

The french SKSE translation file will not be compatible tho as i changed some iD's and i won't be able to patch it as i forgot what i changed and i can't read french to ensure i carry over the changes correctly.

Welcome back. :classic_happy:

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:38 AM, Emy314 said:

For punishments to trigger, make sure it's a major crimes arrest. 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:23 AM, donttouchmethere said:

I have trouble with the whipping scenes:

POP 340 (after new game start):

- jailer punishment in cell -> jailor in whipping pose without the whip for PC+follower, no whipping animation  (jailer talks as if whipping punishment is running, scene ends like intended)

- wheel scene -> whipping works

to compare

POP 8u (after new game start):

- jailer punishment in cell -> jailor whipping PC+follower works flawless

is this a known issue?

could it be a load order issue?

i have the suspicion it might have to do something with PAHE+HSH or SD or daymol and related to load order

or just every mod that uses whips in scenes or changes the zaz whip ingame

POP340 is above HSH and SD in my load order, might try to move it down later. atm everything else in pop just works great

love the cage scene by the companions, awesome work there inte, pop cage entertainment script survived even the defeat scene after the fistfight between the companions (my follower could not resist and joined)

whip related:

- zaz 6.11 (did zaz 7.0 change something related to whipping?)

- zep 1.08 (for zaz 6.11 (i hope, pretty old))

- newest PAHE and HSH 1.14

- SDbeta => same issue: master in whip pose, no whip or whipping animation

update:

- seems whipping fails only in scenes with chains (pop only uses them in the cell i guess), that might be a HSH - POP conflict => lots of superstition here ^^

- follower makes comments like a pahe slave during pop punishments, it seems i am getting somewhere

- just discovered that pop has its own popwhips

I too use ZAP 6.11 still. 

In console click the guard/jailer and then type in

ShowInventory 

see if the xpoWhip is in there, if not add one and see if the scene continues. 

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 12:57 AM, panthercom said:

Because that is highly subjective, no?

EDIT: Seeing your signature, at least she's got freckles. :classic_wink:

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

POP340: after 7 days major arrest in whiterun (wooow pop is realy pissed if you kill those bounty hunters :O)

Hide contents

pop fails to remove the dd4.0 "prisoner chain" on arrest, but i still got a colorful backpack5a4ed640a16e4_POParrestddi4prisonerchain.thumb.jpg.fbb25bf06faeb1b8ed0d5eb675972285.jpg

follower and jailer fell below the alchemist shop in whiterun. Pretty much everytime.

my solution: moved them up with jaxons positioner, sometime 1h wait helps too -> after that pop continues as if nothing had happend

maybe its a "immersive citizens" conflict

5a4ed70207baa_POP340jailorandfollowerloastinspace.thumb.jpg.994bfea533af04cc41eac4d681f491a4.jpg5a4ed71546309_POP340followerloastinspace.thumb.jpg.5218cf2288dfabdf73f834f2e131f380.jpg

the guard found the women but not the whip.

This issue only happens during cell whippings

testing a new load order later with pop below all other "slavery" mods

5a4ed8ecd01d6_POP340guardfoundthewomenbutnotthewhip.thumb.jpg.cb473d3769bce0befbc7e7cea7d8116b.jpg

after release from pop -> dde gift set to 100% -> follower got a gag and collar (PC got no DDe) -> after removing those, the devices got auto equipped on the PC.

not sure if that is supposed to happen, or how many DDe items will be equipped normaly

5a4ed98dd1cbe_POP340ddepresentafterpoponfollower.thumb.jpg.133465ef43b60ad9cb53702ed8bfa456.jpg

DDe test01:

if during pop prison time any DD4 get equipped on the PC (for example from DEC (dec stops till pop is over, but sometimes shortly after a save it can happen) or manualy) ->

DDe340 is not able to remove any DDs from the PC anymore, even if prison time is finished.

DDe will be stuck in this status after pop. Removal of left over DDs via console or DDi4 debug "remove quest items" dont help

DDe test02:

if no DD4.0 items get equipped during POP time -> DDe works like intended after POP time is over

5a4edbe4bb6c9_DDePOP340afterpopdoneddeisstuck.thumb.jpg.02b625e17ce3c167a981013fd709a609.jpg

1. Very nice backpack indeed. :classic_happy:
  2. So they only fall through the floor when in X and the wheel? Did you move them (X, wheel) up, down, sedeways?
  3. See the previous post about the whip. 
  4. POP 3.40 has a bug in the release scene. Fixed in POP 3.41.

Thanks for all the testing, try POP 3.41. It should fix some minor scene glitches. 

1 hour ago, Inte said:
  1. Very nice backpack indeed. :classic_happy:
  2. So they only fall through the floor when in X and the wheel? Did you move them (X, wheel) up, down, sedeways?
  3. See the previous post about the whip. 
  4. POP 3.40 has a bug in the release scene. Fixed in POP 3.41.

Thanks for all the testing, try POP 3.41. It should fix some minor scene glitches. 

2. they do that too for pillorys (but not 100% of the time), i didnt move pop furniture. But immersive Citizens puts idle markers between the furniture, guess that moves some waypoints.

3. i can see the guards have the whip as weapon, but dont use them. After searching around a bit i read something like: "remove whip from NPC, than add it again" -> thats what i will try with the next setup (because SD has the same issue on my setup, and moving SD and POP below PAHE+HSH didnt solved the whip issue. Maybe my NPC just have a too big heart)

4. sweet! grabbin POP/DDe 3.41 right now, thx =D

7 hours ago, Inte said:

Because that is highly subjective, no?

EDIT: Seeing your signature, at least she's got freckles. :classic_wink:

I'd make up an overhaul for my own use, but if I had to patch it every time you did an

update that would get old after a while. I don't have a problem with her face, and yes,

she does have freckles :classic_smile: I'd just give her some Apachii hair with a short style. I'm already

using Manipulator to give her tattoos.

If you spend an extended period of time with an NPC it's natural for the player to start

imagining a personality for them as an antidote to boredom. From that standpoint even

giving some of the guards names makes it a bit more interesting. I think the Nexus is

calling out to you... 'Skyrim More Immersive Sadistic Rapist Guards and Prison Employees' :classic_tongue: