So when i have low health from combat some numbers start popping up in the top left corner of my screen going like this -14 = -140
They seem to be subtracting down right before my pc is knocked to the ground, after that some random npc from miles away rapes my pc . Before the rapey thing i loose my items and all my gold and can't get it back. I'm pretty sure it's the prison overhaul mod, since when i deactivated the esp it's not happening. It even happened when i fought falmer and darkeestus teleporte out of his cell and slammed my butt, just to run like a baby when the falmer kept hitting me.

So now the question is that supposed to be a feature or did i bamboozle myself?

You teaser, I thought you updated this. I got a message saying that POP has been updated. But no. Kimy did the same thing. What is going on? 

On a related note, how about you combine PO and POP into one mod. POP superseded PO by now anyway. And with Xaz MIA, it should be ok. 

I tried combining the two myself using one of the tools off the "other" website and my computer shut itself off until I promised not to try that ever again. :confused:

3 hours ago, Punga said:

You teaser, I thought you updated this. I got a message saying that POP has been updated. But no. Kimy did the same thing. What is going on? 

On a related note, how about you combine PO and POP into one mod. POP superseded PO by now anyway. And with Xaz MIA, it should be ok. 

I tried combining the two myself using one of the tools off the "other" website and my computer shut itself off until I promised not to try that ever again. :confused:

I'm holding off to update until everything settles down. 

Combine PO and POP? It will certainly make things easier for me. OK I'll do it, now I can blame it on you should something happen. :expressionless:

16 hours ago, Inte said:

I'm holding off to update until everything settles down. 

Combine PO and POP? It will certainly make things easier for me. OK I'll do it, now I can blame it on you should something happen. :expressionless:

You mean it's really ready? 

You should just post it then.

9 hours ago, LarissaFer said:

I installed all soft and hady dependencies, installed the patch, but still not working, when a guard stop me, i chose Go to Prison and nothing happens, really nothing. I guess that problem is the trigger to this mod... What can I do?

This mod appears on mods menu? I cant find it.

I'm getting the same issue. I installed the latest patch but getting arrested basically just doesn't work. If you choose the option to submit they just put away their weapon and then attempt to arrest you again, and it just repeats until you resist.

I get the problem where when I say "take me to jail", absolutely nothing happens, I loose control over my player character, whom I can't controll unless i type "enableplayercontrols" in the console, without any consequenses from the guard, who just walks away like nothing ever happened. 

In addition to that, when I try to change most settings in the MCM menu, the settings revert back to default if I leave the menu, or simply just pressing another tab in the PO MCM menu. I've made sure that all my dependencies and their dependecies are up to date, but still no change. I've run FNIS, used Loot, tried to disable/enable the Sexlab solutions PO patch to no avail. Any ideas? Tried to find an answer to this for way too long. Thanks for the help in advance <3 

So, back in Skyrim after several months, checked up on my favs, this mod included, and had an issue with the 8u.  Now, I have definitely done something improper in my update frenzy, as I cannot seem to get papyrus to report logs, despite INI edits, but here is what I ran into.

Cursed Loot - either did not show up in MCM or did not function in MCM.  Worked again after I removed a new mod, the Great Skyrim Overhaul.

Prison Overhaul - did not show up in MCM at all, nor detected by Death Alternative.  Worked (or at least is showing up in MCM, gotta go to work soon) after I went backwards from 8u to 8t.

Again, I have erred somewhere, judging by the Papyrus issue, but just wanted to share after seeing folks reporting issues with PO not showing up to MCM.

Thanks again for this wonderful work, Inte! :)

Edited by Green Tryst

I've had issues with Prison Overhaul starting correct with the last two versions if both PO and POP are enabled when I start a new game. With my last two games, I've started with both disabled, saved, enabled PO, saved, enabled POP, saved, and it seems to run fine.

Edited by Eskella
On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 7:02 PM, asktoybox said:

I'm getting the same issue. I installed the latest patch but getting arrested basically just doesn't work. If you choose the option to submit they just put away their weapon and then attempt to arrest you again, and it just repeats until you resist.

A log would help.

Meanwhile, the one original dependency everyone forgets about is http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14884/ make sure you have the latest version. Also make sure POP is after PO in your load order. 

On ‎11‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:13 AM, LarissaFer said:

I installed all soft and hady dependencies, installed the patch, but still not working, when a guard stop me, i chose Go to Prison and nothing happens, really nothing. I guess that problem is the trigger to this mod... What can I do?

This mod appears on mods menu? I cant find it.

It's inside the PO MCM. If that does not appear either then wait 3 hrs. in-game.

Still no go? Type this in the console 

SetStage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

and wait another 3 hours. The MCM should appear then, if not; it's installed wrong. Check your MO settings and/or re-download; re-install SkyUI, PO and POP.  

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 12:41 PM, PGHEON said:

I get the problem where when I say "take me to jail", absolutely nothing happens, I loose control over my player character, whom I can't controll unless i type "enableplayercontrols" in the console, without any consequenses from the guard, who just walks away like nothing ever happened. 

In addition to that, when I try to change most settings in the MCM menu, the settings revert back to default if I leave the menu, or simply just pressing another tab in the PO MCM menu. I've made sure that all my dependencies and their dependecies are up to date, but still no change. I've run FNIS, used Loot, tried to disable/enable the Sexlab solutions PO patch to no avail. Any ideas? Tried to find an answer to this for way too long. Thanks for the help in advance <3 

Make sure POP is after PO in your load order. If yes, update your SkyUI, at least Version No. 5.1 is required. 

Still no go, try the suggestions I made in the previous posts. 

Next version of POP will be independent of PO, i.g. PO and POP will become one mod. 

13 hours ago, Green Tryst said:

So, back in Skyrim after several months, checked up on my favs, this mod included, and had an issue with the 8u.  Now, I have definitely done something improper in my update frenzy, as I cannot seem to get papyrus to report logs, despite INI edits, but here is what I ran into.

Cursed Loot - either did not show up in MCM or did not function in MCM.  Worked again after I removed a new mod, the Great Skyrim Overhaul.

Prison Overhaul - did not show up in MCM at all, nor detected by Death Alternative.  Worked (or at least is showing up in MCM, gotta go to work soon) after I went backwards from 8u to 8t.

Again, I have erred somewhere, judging by the Papyrus issue, but just wanted to share after seeing folks reporting issues with PO not showing up to MCM.

Thanks again for this wonderful work, Inte! :)

You have to enable logging in POP MCM, under 'Debug' page. 

6 hours ago, Eskella said:

I've had issues with Prison Overhaul starting correct with the last two versions if both PO and POP are enabled when I start a new game. With my last two games, I've started with both disabled, saved, enabled PO, saved, enabled POP, saved, and it seems to run fine.

Not to worry the next version of POP will not require PO anymore. 

On 29/11/2017 at 5:35 AM, Inte said:

Not to worry the next version of POP will not require PO anymore. 

Just a question on that Inte, are you keeping the two esp's or combining them.

The reason I ask is that I'm about 40 hours in to a game so don't want to start a new one right now. If they are combined I can put an empty placeholder (or armour mod) in to keep the following mods in their current position, so not a problem just handy to know in advance

Great Mod, makes me actually scary of getting caught doing something nasty. But I found some places the lights flicker or doesn't work at all, specially in the new cells of windhelm, more in the cage room and fireplaces. Maybe its my ENB (I use snowfall) cause I even used the INI tweak to reduce it...

Sorry if someone already said it and thanks for your attention.

7 hours ago, Inte said:

They are combined into one, Prison Overhaul Patched Version No 3.40. 

That's very good news ! (one esp less to worry about)

Sexlab Solutions has a patch file to make it work together with the original PO - some dialogue for the guards in Riften Jail.

IF you switch the name of the esp, I would guess it should suffice to switch the master file of that patch. But that's one issue to follow up then.

I'm not aware of any other mods with patches for PO. Though it could be could be good to watch out for them, too.

@Inte

I think you'll like this one (not a lot). It's interesting as it relates to the game engine RNG.

To cut a long story short I have a stable game seed which I use which is about 25 hours in and has the crappy missions (like Blood on the Ice) completed. I've used it around three or four times now and noticed that the random bounty is always the same, for example the first bounty is always 53 in Winterhold. It's rather reminiscent of the RAND() and RND() functions on the old ZX81, if RAND() (the seed) was the same number then RND() would always follow the exact same order of numbers (we used to get round it by having RAND() use monitor frame count on startup).  The same thing happens in game with the first Companions quest mission, it is always the same unless you start a new game.

There must be a way round it as otherwise DCL would always fire at the same time, but as it doesn't there must be another way of handling the RNG.

This is a curiosity so don't waste time on it (or Punga will wet their knickers waiting for an upgrade :grin:) but if it's an easy thing to adjust it would be an enhancement to POP.