1. :classic_blush: Master could do wanders with that, no? Also the bounty hunters forced walk to jail, it's based on the way SD thugs used to work when they dragged the Slave to Mistwatch.
  2. Which version of ZAP? (I'm still using 6.11). 'Use POP Poses' should be checked in POP's MCM 'General' page. Also, you can test if your pillory animations work like so, 
    • Make sure you're in third person. 
    • Make sure logging is enabled in POP's MCM 'Debug' page. 
    • In POP's MCM 'Extras' page,
      1. Under 'Strike a Pose' enter 'Pillory'.
      2. In 'Slideshow Poses Delay' enter say 10. 
      3. In 'No. of Poses' enter say 66.
      4. Hit 'Start'
      5. A slideshow with all available POP pillory animations should start. Note the names of all the animations in the top left of your screen. See if any of them are broken. 
  3. I like Inox. It's more of a name, rather than a description - like Ebony. 
  4. It is part of the punishment. :classic_wink: Also it has to do with the navmesh.

For the full experience you need DDe.  :classic_happy:

On 1/19/2018 at 9:13 AM, hexenhaus said:

Skyrim is a messy game and it does not get better when using DD and DCUR and such! What I am talking about is the inventory of course ;D

On my last visit to the local prison (only for a visit, not because i tried to steal firesalts to get rid of that pesty little facehugger) there was time left to consider the whole accumulation issue. And I thought that in real life stuff (cars, houses...) gets confiscated (in the US at least :P). Why not in Skyrim also? Mods like SD+ or Defeat have that feature and so does POP. Say if the bounty is above a definded threshold you will not get your stuff back at the end of imprisonment. Maybe you get some rags or simple clothes, some food and quest related items (unsellable ones). A lighter setting or if you remained below the threshold could be that the jailer only keeps all DDs as he/she has use for them. Maybe you can buy your stuff back later for hard coin (and for debug purposes).

This would be an awesome and immersive way to clean up the inventory from either all clunky stuff (potions, ingredients, drugs, kettles,...) or only from DDs (which are very expensive and a jailor cannot have enough tools) and it would be more hardcore indeed :smiley:

(I real like the fresh start, so I have to steal or whore myself out for a roof, food and some coin)

I have also thought of this.  I guess the problem is that a lot of players like to accumulate stuff as they play Skyrim (named weapons and so on), so the game doesn't really include any mechanics which cause the player to lose their stuff permanently (e.g. in 'No One Escapes Cidhna Mine' you lose your stuff, but get it back at the end of the quest chain).

I like that there's the option for a 'gift' at the end of the sentence, but this could be more cruel and/or whimsical.  The notes refer to getting "a surprise on release" but it's not much a of surprise if you've previously specified which DDE outfit to equip.  You can leave it as a random DDE outfit, but then the randomness is mostly as to colour and material.  All the outfits basically equip every possible restraint.  Less might be more here.  Like the jailer might say, "You look sweet in that gag, I think I'll let you keep it.  But I'll need to buy a replacement or I'll get in trouble.  You don't mind if I take this gold?"  Or, "Did you have clothes?  I can't seem to find them.  I tell you what, take these instead [equips hobble dress and ballet heels]."  Or, "You've served your time and you survived.  I'm impressed.  But you're still a danger to the hold, so I'm going to put you in this armbinder to make sure you don't cause more trouble.  No need to dress first - everyone's seen you by now."

10 hours ago, Ytheria said:

I have also thought of this.  I guess the problem is that a lot of players like to accumulate stuff as they play Skyrim (named weapons and so on), so the game doesn't really include any mechanics which cause the player to lose their stuff permanently (e.g. in 'No One Escapes Cidhna Mine' you lose your stuff, but get it back at the end of the quest chain).

I like that there's the option for a 'gift' at the end of the sentence, but this could be more cruel and/or whimsical.  The notes refer to getting "a surprise on release" but it's not much a of surprise if you've previously specified which DDE outfit to equip.  You can leave it as a random DDE outfit, but then the randomness is mostly as to colour and material.  All the outfits basically equip every possible restraint.  Less might be more here.  Like the jailer might say, "You look sweet in that gag, I think I'll let you keep it.  But I'll need to buy a replacement or I'll get in trouble.  You don't mind if I take this gold?"  Or, "Did you have clothes?  I can't seem to find them.  I tell you what, take these instead [equips hobble dress and ballet heels]."  Or, "You've served your time and you survived.  I'm impressed.  But you're still a danger to the hold, so I'm going to put you in this armbinder to make sure you don't cause more trouble.  No need to dress first - everyone's seen you by now."

You could make your own custom outfits in the DDe MCM that can have any items you want. Then just enter 'iDDeCuRandom' in the POP MCM 'Release' page. This will equip a random custom outfit from the ones you made. 

12 hours ago, HornyMario said:

Can you please make a patch for making it compatible with Immersive Citizens mod? Apparently there are a lot of conflicts with the immersive Citizens mod.

Immersive Citizens? I do not use that mod, so not any time soon. 

What is the issue, anyway? 

Hi there,

I really love the mod but unfortunately it stopped working for me. The symptoms: I get arrested, walked to the prison, gear gets successfully removed and stored, walk into the prison cell- and then it looks like the ZaZ shackles get removed (except for the collar) which previously was not the case. From this point even though "hardcore mode" is activated I can interact with objects again and look at my inventory. The jailor then completely ignores me (no punishments start) and I am stuck for eternity in the prison (don't get released either). Attached is a screenshot from my papyrus log from the arrest to the point in the cell were everything stops working. One more observation: when I initially installed this latest version, it was a mid game save- I once successfully triggered the entire mod, no problems. Then I saw the DDE dependency and reinstalled DDE to this save. I don't know if that had anything to do with it but since that moment it no longer works. I have since cleaned the save, removed all scripts from DDE and POP, removed both DDE and POP and only reinstalled POP. Try as I might, I cant get it to work again, any advice would me most appreciated.

POP stopped to work_Papyrus.png

48 minutes ago, pnutz78 said:

Hi there,

I really love the mod but unfortunately it stopped working for me. The symptoms: I get arrested, walked to the prison, gear gets successfully removed and stored, walk into the prison cell- and then it looks like the ZaZ shackles get removed (except for the collar) which previously was not the case. From this point even though "hardcore mode" is activated I can interact with objects again and look at my inventory. The jailor then completely ignores me (no punishments start) and I am stuck for eternity in the prison (don't get released either). Attached is a screenshot from my papyrus log from the arrest to the point in the cell were everything stops working. One more observation: when I initially installed this latest version, it was a mid game save- I once successfully triggered the entire mod, no problems. Then I saw the DDE dependency and reinstalled DDE to this save. I don't know if that had anything to do with it but since that moment it no longer works. I have since cleaned the save, removed all scripts from DDE and POP, removed both DDE and POP and only reinstalled POP. Try as I might, I cant get it to work again, any advice would me most appreciated.

POP stopped to work_Papyrus.png

Ahhh, how interesting: I disabled all 3 animation filters on devious devices MCM menu (I guess that one is for DDI and does not play nice with ZaP filter) that fixed this issue......although....I did have these filters on initially and it worked...oh well, time to reinstall DDE again and I try again :-)

Greetings from Cellblock FU,

Letter to a friend...

Sorry.  Won't be able to deliver the supplies you sent me for.  Don't be mad, but I'm currently a prisoner in the Falkreath jail.  Wasn't my fault, really.  Some guard called me a whore before telling me women should stay at home, cooking and cleaning.  Then, he knocked me off my feet and raped me in the bushes (SD+ submit).  (insults courtesy of the "Sexist and Derogatory Guards" mod)

So, as he was pulling up his pants, congratulating himself, I stabbed him in his stupid eye, and massive amounts of blood spurted out through the hole.  He died, but fuck'em.  The whole town got mad at me though, so I had to kill more guards.  Ran for the exit and just before skating out of town scott-free, turned a corner, and ran right into a guard.  He arrested, hogtied, and raped me.  Though, after being repeatedly raped and beaten in my cell, I think I'm starting to impress folks here as I now have a new title;  Cum Dumpster!  Have no clue what that means, but when one of them calls me that in public, the whole town starts to buzz!   Must be important, huh?

All my loves,

Prisoner #OU812 (formerly known as Raina)

"prison flatback extraordinaire"

PS(issue)  just upgraded to version 3.41 and everything seems much more stable, and more fun to play. Good job!  Only real issue I have though (other than the Jail Master getting stuck on furniture and such.  Belly bumping, ftw!), are the handcuffs now make my wrists detach from my body and float around me, leaving a large wrist seam which was never there before (UUNP-HDT 7B Bombshell) .  Annoying, but not game breaking.  Should I rebuild the UUNP DD bondage gear?  (nothing else is affected.  For reference, I use the Gold set for the POP bondage gear.  Also, have the POP 3.41 esp locked in placed just above the skeleton (XPMSE), which is near the very bottom of my load order)

PSS(observation) set the max jail sentence up to 7 days for testing purposes (+set punishment frequency @.5 hours) and noticed something; whenever we get paraded into town, and strung up on an XCross or pillory, the punishments for that session are all the same (either all whipping, spanking, sex, or broom, etc.  Whichever goes first, all the others will be the same).  Is that the way it's supposed to work?  Have tried changing priorities around, but each session seems to follow the same pattern.  Seems like it would be more fun, if each abuser in a session chose a different method of punishment.  At a frequency rate of .5, it's almost nonstop events (good for testing!).  And linear anything drives me bat shyt crazy).

PSS thanks for this wonderful gem of a mod!

PSSS(parting yuck yucks) that tavern wench Narri is dead when I get out of here!  She started sitting on the stairs, watching me in the stocks, while flashing raunchy beavers at me (Narri.  Commando.  Confirmed.  Oh my).  Why would saying; "Honey, looks like you're gonna need a chainsaw to clear that scrub brush", make somebody so damned mad?  Ugly Nord chicks, pffft.  {out of every 10 whippings, Narri always gets 5+ of them.  And the broom?  She's the queen of riding that broom, the damned fnugly witch}

Hey,

some things I noticed that are still "issues" in POP, at least for me:

1. Whipping

If the PC is low level with not much health the whipping ends kinda instantly, because one hit with the whip drains almost all health.

Why is this necessary? I dont get why the whip deals any damage in the first place. You cannot die and you heal anyway before anything can happen that is relevant for health.

The whip should be adjustable in MCM to deal no damage at all. I have similar issues with other mods (SD+ for example) and to enjoy a whipping scene I always have to cheat health to 1000 or something... (to make it really last 166 seconds for example. And why this maximum? why not 300 seconds?!)

2. I use POP together with SD+ and some mods that use bleedout (Defeat, Daymol) and I noticed:

- the 30% health minimum is not working. the whipping goes on till I have only 5% health or so.

Several times it even entered bleedout stage, which totally broke POP. Nothing worked anymore, PC was frozen, all debug options didnt help. I lost 40 real minutes in playtime sadly :frown:

3. more of a funny thing:

I also use Deviously Enslaved and my Follower just sold me to slavery in the mid of a cell rape scene, lol :smiley:

Had to disable the mod for POP, since it has zero compatibility. Nothing you can do maybe, but I just thought I let you know anyway.

4. Follower breaking out of "Floor" Idle.

My Follower breaks out of the Floor idle scenes in the cell early sometimes. Couldnt find a cause for that...

5. Cage Scene A

The male prisoner always puts on underwear after some time. This happened in all versions of POP that I played in the last year. 

Is there a fix for that? 

6. Cage Scene B
I dont know, but the cage scenes always kinda break for me, still. No matter if I have POP alone or with other mods, something is always off in a way.

Animations do not align or play, the male prisoner just doesent seem to know what to do. Whipping especially has huge problems even starting (seems to be connected to the distance to the PC, dont know).

With a Follower I even had to reload and then disable cage scene. I will try again some time probably.

7. Devious Devices 4 comes with issues?!

At least I think the following is connected to DD:

I cannot "use" anything inside the cell anymore when I got cuffs on.

Thats kinda boring, because I can only stand around. I cannot lay down, not sit down, not lock myself into the furnitures, too.

8. Furniture

Would be just totally cool if sometimes the jailer or guards would lock the PC/Follower into a Furniture device as punishment or for whipping.

I know, not all cells seem to have bondage furniture, but maybe for the future? 

Still one of the best mods out here, always fun to come back to it. 

4 hours ago, Nymra said:

Hey,

some things I noticed that are still "issues" in POP, at least for me:

1. Whipping

If the PC is low level with not much health the whipping ends kinda instantly, because one hit with the whip drains almost all health.

Why is this necessary? I dont get why the whip deals any damage in the first place. You cannot die and you heal anyway before anything can happen that is relevant for health.

The whip should be adjustable in MCM to deal no damage at all. I have similar issues with other mods (SD+ for example) and to enjoy a whipping scene I always have to cheat health to 1000 or something... (to make it really last 166 seconds for example. And why this maximum? why not 300 seconds?!)

2. I use POP together with SD+ and some mods that use bleedout (Defeat, Daymol) and I noticed:

- the 30% health minimum is not working. the whipping goes on till I have only 5% health or so.

Several times it even entered bleedout stage, which totally broke POP. Nothing worked anymore, PC was frozen, all debug options didnt help. I lost 40 real minutes in playtime sadly :frown:

3. more of a funny thing:

I also use Deviously Enslaved and my Follower just sold me to slavery in the mid of a cell rape scene, lol :smiley:

Had to disable the mod for POP, since it has zero compatibility. Nothing you can do maybe, but I just thought I let you know anyway.

4. Follower breaking out of "Floor" Idle.

My Follower breaks out of the Floor idle scenes in the cell early sometimes. Couldnt find a cause for that...

5. Cage Scene A

The male prisoner always puts on underwear after some time. This happened in all versions of POP that I played in the last year. 

Is there a fix for that? 

6. Cage Scene B
I dont know, but the cage scenes always kinda break for me, still. No matter if I have POP alone or with other mods, something is always off in a way.

Animations do not align or play, the male prisoner just doesent seem to know what to do. Whipping especially has huge problems even starting (seems to be connected to the distance to the PC, dont know).

With a Follower I even had to reload and then disable cage scene. I will try again some time probably.

7. Devious Devices 4 comes with issues?!

At least I think the following is connected to DD:

I cannot "use" anything inside the cell anymore when I got cuffs on.

Thats kinda boring, because I can only stand around. I cannot lay down, not sit down, not lock myself into the furnitures, too.

8. Furniture

Would be just totally cool if sometimes the jailer or guards would lock the PC/Follower into a Furniture device as punishment or for whipping.

I know, not all cells seem to have bondage furniture, but maybe for the future? 

Still one of the best mods out here, always fun to come back to it. 

In my experience all your problems are related to script lag and an overloaded papyrus engine. For example the male briefs, the whipping and also the cuffs issue, as you are released inside the cell and you can use stuff, sleep and so on and I use DD4 too. Furthermore there are furniture punishment scenes for minor crimes...

And also random stuff happening during the scenes points to an overloaded and lagging script engine. You can try to tweak Enslaved and other script-intensive mods (you do not provide a mod list), but my advise is to cut down on script mods and maybe the animation count and you can get a functional Skyrim, even on an older system ( I run an Athlon x4 ;-) 

3 minutes ago, hexenhaus said:

In my experience all your problems are related to script lag and an overloaded papyrus engine. For example the male briefs, the whipping and also the cuffs issue, as you are released inside the cell and you can use stuff, sleep and so on and I use DD4 too. Furthermore there are furniture punishment scenes for minor crimes...

And also random stuff happening during the scenes points to an overloaded and lagging script engine. You can try to tweak Enslaved and other script-intensive mods (you do not provide a mod list), but my advise is to cut down on script mods and maybe the animation count and you can get a functional Skyrim, even on an older system ( I run an Athlon x4 ;-) 

I just tried to get POP working with SD+ as punishment for how I get rid of some of my masters... 

But it seems I will have to sacrifice that plan :smiley:

The bugs I had until now are usually a load order thing, related to some incompatibilities between mods (settings, keywords whatever) or updates. 

For example DD 4.0 kinda broke the pirate quest on the ship because "gagged talk" has changed/was removed and the gags changed, too. 

Is there some way to identify script lag? My system is not new, but also not so old... while skyrim 32 bit does not use much of it anyway when I understand the background topics correctly. (Intel i5 750 here). 

6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I just tried to get POP working with SD+ as punishment for how I get rid of some of my masters... 

But it seems I will have to sacrifice that plan :smiley:

The bugs I had until now are usually a load order thing, related to some incompatibilities between mods (settings, keywords whatever) or updates. 

For example DD 4.0 kinda broke the pirate quest on the ship because "gagged talk" has changed/was removed and the gags changed, too. 

Is there some way to identify script lag? My system is not new, but also not so old... while skyrim 32 bit does not use much of it anyway when I understand the background topics correctly. (Intel i5 750 here). 

You can enable debug logging, but the problem is that it causes script stress itself... Generally all mods which scan the environment continuesly, say for possible attackers or apply effects on NPCs are critical. Examples are Enslaved, Wet and Cold, DDs, Frostfall, Aroused, some combat mods,  and many others. And the papyrus engine can only handle so much. If those mods run ontop on script intensive scenes like POP or even Vanilla scenes there will be problems like yours. And besides  your game won't be stable for long...

9 hours ago, HardRaine said:

Greetings from Cellblock FU,

Letter to a friend...

Reveal hidden contents

Sorry.  Won't be able to deliver the supplies you sent me for.  Don't be mad, but I'm currently a prisoner in the Falkreath jail.  Wasn't my fault, really.  Some guard called me a whore before telling me women should stay at home, cooking and cleaning.  Then, he knocked me off my feet and raped me in the bushes (SD+ submit).  (insults courtesy of the "Sexist and Derogatory Guards" mod)

So, as he was pulling up his pants, congratulating himself, I stabbed him in his stupid eye, and massive amounts of blood spurted out through the hole.  He died, but fuck'em.  The whole town got mad at me though, so I had to kill more guards.  Ran for the exit and just before skating out of town scott-free, turned a corner, and ran right into a guard.  He arrested, hogtied, and raped me.  Though, after being repeatedly raped and beaten in my cell, I think I'm starting to impress folks here as I now have a new title;  Cum Dumpster!  Have no clue what that means, but when one of them calls me that in public, the whole town starts to buzz!   Must be important, huh?

All my loves,

Prisoner #OU812 (formerly known as Raina)

"prison flatback extraordinaire"

PS(issue)  just upgraded to version 3.41 and everything seems much more stable, and more fun to play. Good job!  Only real issue I have though (other than the Jail Master getting stuck on furniture and such.  Belly bumping, ftw!), are the handcuffs now make my wrists detach from my body and float around me, leaving a large wrist seam which was never there before (UUNP-HDT 7B Bombshell) .  Annoying, but not game breaking.  Should I rebuild the UUNP DD bondage gear?  (nothing else is affected.  For reference, I use the Gold set for the POP bondage gear.  Also, have the POP 3.41 esp locked in placed just above the skeleton (XPMSE), which is near the very bottom of my load order)

PSS(observation) set the max jail sentence up to 7 days for testing purposes (+set punishment frequency @.5 hours) and noticed something; whenever we get paraded into town, and strung up on an XCross or pillory, the punishments for that session are all the same (either all whipping, spanking, sex, or broom, etc.  Whichever goes first, all the others will be the same).  Is that the way it's supposed to work?  Have tried changing priorities around, but each session seems to follow the same pattern.  Seems like it would be more fun, if each abuser in a session chose a different method of punishment.  At a frequency rate of .5, it's almost nonstop events (good for testing!).  And linear anything drives me bat shyt crazy).

PSS thanks for this wonderful gem of a mod!

PSSS(parting yuck yucks) that tavern wench Narri is dead when I get out of here!  She started sitting on the stairs, watching me in the stocks, while flashing raunchy beavers at me (Narri.  Commando.  Confirmed.  Oh my).  Why would saying; "Honey, looks like you're gonna need a chainsaw to clear that scrub brush", make somebody so damned mad?  Ugly Nord chicks, pffft.  {out of every 10 whippings, Narri always gets 5+ of them.  And the broom?  She's the queen of riding that broom, the damned fnugly witch}

PS. How about a screenie? 

PSS. For the X and wheel only whipping is available. For the pillory, well it has been discussed before and it is perhaps known that the Skyrim RNG leaves a lot to be desired. 

@ Inte

To put context to the following, using DD4 mods, POP 341 and ZAP8.  Given those parameters:

My PC just stepped through the door at Breezehome, into Whiterun, with her lovely follower, whilst carrying a lucrative Eastmarch bounty, and your nasty Bounty Hunter Boss arrested them, and dragged them off, past those revolting SD Cages Bandits at Valtheim Towers, to Windhelm, in which they then spent 3 days being cooped up in cages with some really horrible prisoners who did terrible things to them, incarcerated by a terrible jailer who paraded them round the town, organising bands of self righteous citizens into whipping the PC -  only the PC, not the Follower - to a catatonic state, and who then, with her prison guard subordinates, tormented the two of them overnight in that awful prison cell.

The punishment regime was great, and almost everything worked flawlessly for 3 full gameplay days!  So, one great big 'thank you', and a huge kudos point from my masochistic PC!  :blush:

She noticed a few quirky things, tho', and after somewhat incoherently grunting them past the gag, those were:

1 - she noticed that if she left Breezehome with an open invite for POP bounty hunters or others to have some 'fun' with her before going any further, the guards in charge of the Cursed Loot (Kimy Brigade) seemed to want to report her for Indecency before the BH arrest was completed

============================================================================

Sequence ran like this (full log is available if you are desperate enough to want it  LOL). 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
10689 door breezehome opens

10735 [POP].::.xpopGetArrestFaction(): Start -> Captor is Bounty Hunter Boss. Passed-in faction is ~ 6 ~!
[01/21/2018 - 11:28:27PM]

10735 [POP].::.xpopGetArrestFaction(): Done -> Arrest faction set to ~ Eastmarch ~!

10736 > 11096 BH Arrrest narrative and prisoner restraint

incl DCUR events @ text

10917 POP PunishTime start

....sexlab FUN starts

10984 11009 DCUR reposts Public Indecency

11096 > 11099 Sexlab anim end, player + follower reset

11105 11108 player and follower different poses

11116 DCUR Guard prosecution

11145 POP Punishtime ends

11147 POP BH has had fun for [time]

11171 11188 Player + Follower same POP final pose

11193 [POP].::.xpop_SF_Sub -> Arrest start!
11194 [POP].::.xpopArrestPC()-> Start!

11240 [POP].::.xpoMain.SimpleArrestEx()-> Start!
[01/21/2018 - 11:30:36PM] 11241 [POP].::.xpoMain.SimpleArrestEx()-> Arrest triggered!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In short, is the PO event that DCUR is looking for to acknowledge that PO is running happen after DCUR periodic checks have taken place?, ie Do 11193 and 11194 register the items DCUR is looking for to check PO is active?  If so should they not actually happen before 10736?

==================================================================================

==================================================================================

En route to Windhelm, DCUR surrender seems to kick in at points even though POP is running.  It sorts itself out in the end, and is fun to see, if not for my longsuffering PC and her follower.  However on occasions if the 'baddie' who has started the DCUR event is far enough 'behind' the POP BH party's current location, you get a heap of black screens as the she, the PC, is continuously grabbed by the BH, and then sent back to the active DCUR NPC for their current SexLab event, and so on, until this finishes at the point at which the DCUR NPC/PC Sexlab event finishes - tabbing through the Sexlab event hurries the process along to stop this, and it doesn't break the game, but it looks weird on the monitor! And the PC doesn't get the full value of the event either, feeling a little cheated by its resultant brevity :tongue:

Relevant log extracts are like this (think I still have full log if you want it)

Set for NO BH fun with player at start

16870 door breezehome opens

...XPOP kicks in but at

17072 no blindfold found

...and at

17170 17181 17185 weapons to Follower's stuff but not visually unequipped - only seems to disappear after first cell change

17175 ring gag applied  - not fitting properly - UNP body issue prob

17246 follower does not keep bound pose

...on journey

17411 bandits and dragon both attack

...but on player getting hit

17422 dcur surrender kicks in

17443 17464 dcur starts rape scene

17486 sexlab scene starts

17730 sexlab anim ends

17816 DCUR once again sees PO and SD so no action as conflicting quest

==========================================================================

Other things she noted were

a - the PC and NPC Follower were both set to wear POP restraints.  The PC wore wrist 'shackles' and maintained an arms bound post throughout - even if intermittently broken by another event, almost immediately reverted to 'box type' tie.  The Follower NPC (tried with two different ones) was equipped with a different item - I'm sorry, I don't have the precise name (hits wrist hard!) - and the restraint pose - wrist cuffed 'armbinder' style broke on passing through the first cell change. and when re-initiated at the start of any scene, would break at the first event that could do so.  My PC thinks that this isn't fair as her follower shouldn't be more privileged than her so, assuming that it WOULD make a difference, is there any way that the Follower NPC could be equipped with the same item that the PC gets?

b - when imprisonment finished - after 3 full days! - the game has a CTD on leaving The Palace of The Kings.  A reload from almost immediately before worked fine,  But on release the Follower was missing her base outfit.  I use AFT, and had outfit management enabled for 'Standard Outfit' only.  That was a maid's outfit for the relevant NPC, and it has gone completely AWOL.  The rest of the Follower's inventory items seemed to be complete, as do those of the PC.  No real idea why, but might be worth a look at your end or a warning note in the description?

c - when imprisonment finished, the Follower NPC was given a random outfit - a dress + armbinder? which both were removed as one item from the NPC's inventory - that looked like it had been inspired by Mickey and Minnie

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/8/80/747_jal_disney.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140518185850

While the colour scheme might just be forgivable, the armbinder element did not seem to inspire the NPC to use it at all.  Is that maybe just a difference between DD4 and earlier DD versions, insofar as those apply to DDE randomised outfits

c - there seemed to be some inconsistency in what happens when those hoods are applied.  Only the ones added for cage whipping scenes seem to do anything, and that is to blur the vision in both 1st and 3rd person views.  All the other places where hoods are applied seem to do nothing - ie in-cell whipping, or on parade - regardless of whether the PC is stationary or not.  My PC was wondering if there might be any clues as to why she can clearly see what she might rather not, and vice versa ;) 

=================================================================

I apologise for my PC's verbosity.  If I can find an inflatable gag for her, I shall give it an extra squeeze tonight.... :open_mouth:  

Otherwise, any wisdom on your part on these passing observations  would be very welcome

:smiley:

DKW

1. I meant to update the POP API with this

• StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCArrestStart") this gets set to 1 when the arrest scene starts. It gets set to 0 when the arrest scene ends, regardless if the arrest was successful or not.  
  • StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCArrested") this gets set to 1 on a successful arrest (when arrest scene ends - but before the walk to jail) and stays at 1 until release/escape/captor death. 
  • StorageUtil.GetIntValue(PlayerRef, "xpoPCinJail") this gets set to 1 when the player first walks into the cell and stays at 1 until escape or release.

@Kimy might want to add the "xpoPCArrestStart" to the list of conditions that stop DCUR events from firing. Right now I am guessing @Kimy is only checking for "xpoPCinjail". 

a. NPC's not holding their arms bound pose is a ZAP issue. Try resetting that. 

b. I will look into who is stealing the follower's armor. 

c. Probably a DDi 4x issue. 

c. The cage whipping adds a blindfold if so checked in the MCM. The Iron Mask functions more like a gag than anything else.  

1 hour ago, hexenhaus said:

You can enable debug logging, but the problem is that it causes script stress itself... Generally all mods which scan the environment continuesly, say for possible attackers or apply effects on NPCs are critical. Examples are Enslaved, Wet and Cold, DDs, Frostfall, Aroused, some combat mods,  and many others. And the papyrus engine can only handle so much. If those mods run ontop on script intensive scenes like POP or even Vanilla scenes there will be problems like yours. And besides  your game won't be stable for long...

I installed a Mod to see script lag (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62671/) and the outcome is something between 40 and 70, mostly around 60 ms. 

From what I read in the webbs, this is pretty normal, tho...

I will uninstall POP from my SD+ profile and make an isolated Profile for POP and then see... in the past, nothing changed really, even with a minimum mod load. 

On 2018/1/17 at 10:10 PM, Nymra said:

Hey,

I am really eager to try out the new version.

In the meantime, I had some suggestions for POP, but of course its just personal ones and probably you do not find them suitable or worth integrating.

Each of the following could be a series of events like the "cage", "pillory" or "parade". 

1. Forced Labor

I got the idea from Captured Dreams mine, where you are forced to work and get a certain amount of ore/whatever in a given time. 

Why not integrate something like this in POP. You get some shock dildos or what and then are forced to work at the smelter or at the forge to create a certain amount of ingots or clothing or what. 

Or you are lead to a carriage driver and sent to a mine where you are forced to really work for some hours, permanent whipping included?

2. On Display

This kinda collides with the pillory of course, but it has a slightly different direction.

The idea is to use the Prisoner/s as "decoration" for the city entrance or wherever, on a cross, chained up hanging or whatever, just not pillory. 

More like a living addition to the diabloesque decoration.

The prisoners get fixed on the crosses (preferably ones with spikes and robes. Or ones with nails for the major crime?) and just hang there for an adjustable amount of hours while people stop to make comments, piss on the ground or whip you (no sex scenes). 

Would be even nice if it would be possible to make them throw some food on you :smile:

3. Rape Cell

This is a more extreme idea, tho... I got it from playing Things in the Dark. There was basically a scene with an infinite gangrape, which was kinda appealing because it appeared to be so immersive at the time.

So the idea is as follows:

Instead of your normal cell you and your follower are locked in the cell of a:

- rapist/rapists and get abused nonstop for a certain amount of time

- trolls/dogs/other animals where the same happens for a certain amount of time

Something like a more extreme cage scene and with no bystanders but only nonstop abuse. Could be adjustable for major crimes only perhaps, dunno.

Just some kinky thoughts :smile:
Great mod by the way, I really enjoyed it alot already. I also love how carefully you integrate other mods and how well your mod works with some others, too.

That is what I want to suggest for a long time and I have a little more ideas.

1. About force labor: Beside force to mine, prisoners can also be forced to farm, serve in the inn, sweep the street, etc. And at the same time, this also provide more escape oppourinity for prisoners.

2. About the shackles: Could you please add a switch to decide whether prisoners will still get locked in restraints such as handcuffs and ankle shackles in cells? Now prisoners will not get restraints except the collar in the cell. And could you please support HDT ankle shackles in the POP restraints?

3. xaz said he will try to add the death penalty as a feature in the future update, is this in your planned feature?

13 hours ago, Inte said:

PS. How about a screenie? 

PSS. For the X and wheel only whipping is available. For the pillory, well it has been discussed before and it is perhaps known that the Skyrim RNG leaves a lot to be desired. 

Turns out something was overwriting my UUNP-HDT 7B Bombshell mod, and if I loaded in any other saves, the affect spread to them, too (assumes the body was being read from memory once loaded from the infected save).  I stopped it by deleting the "infected" save (and restoring the body to how I built it) and all other saves now work correctly (before seeing your request for screenies).  Weird thing, as examining my other saves (when affected) it was changing out the UUNP 7BB body for some unknown strain (body, hands, and feet, time stamped today), causing the hand restraints to go bonkers.  I keep all my mods backed up on a 2nd drive, so replacing the changes to my active body was a piece of cake.  Figuring out how to stop the "spread" took me a bit.

Thanks for responding though, it is appreciated.  Sorry about fixing it without getting screenies first ;(

On the "Skyrim being Skyrim" deal, understand (and figured as much).  I haven't modded Elder Scrolls since Morrowind*.  Went off to MMO land for a decade or so before getting totally burnt on the state of MMOs, 2016 and going forward, and am frankly shocked at the state of these Beth console ports.  Even something so simple as a long list causes issues.  WTF, Elder Scrolls always had a thing about building huge treasure rooms for our goodies (all the way back to Arena).  With so many stupid pet tricks around keeping lists smaller or suffer, that can no longer fly.  And that's just one of the simple things...seriously miss Julian LeFay (original co-designer, lead coder on the Elder Scrolls series; Arena-> mid-Morrowind.  "The guy who put the HUGE into the Elder Scrolls".  Anybody remember becoming a zone ranger in those massive 3D Daggerfall dungeons?  Or the Nude Daggerfall patch?  lolololol, Good times.) 

*Modding Morrowind

Built an entire world around hidden martial artists and their villages (with operational local economies we could work in.  If we contributed enough, the master would build us some nice (unarmored) gear out of whatever materials were used in the local economy.  1st village was based around pearl diving, for instance (that Master taught basic healing/destruction palm spells, basic H2H combat, athleticism (better run, jump, +stamina), and underwater breathing (had to earn it by taking diving jobs).  Also, bought and sold pearls at better prices than the vanilla game.  And would heal us simply by asking, or, cast underwater breathing on us for diving jobs).  Could not be reproduced in Skyrim, as they dumped so many of the "other" stats, ones which led to really rich, diverse, and incredible builds.  Further, there is a dire lack of things like clams compared to Morrowind, to even consider making healthy economic features based on the environment.  The dumbing down process needed for consoles, I suppose.

Had 9 small, unique villages sprinkled around Morrowind, each teaching different schools/techniques; mainly "palm" styles.  Built to run along side of vanilla Morrowind without interfering.  Was like a primitive early version of AS:LAL for bypassing the MW slow start, but also was networked between the 9 villages with breadcrumb trails and rumors leading from village to village.  Hidden meant hidden, so no map markers or quick ports).  Hardcore unarmed, unarmored world with some shaolin sword (always had a thing for akaviri anything in ES), dagger, bow, and pole techniques.  Was a blast until my HD blew up and I lost all the code...got pissed and started playing early MMOs. LOL, speaking of lost weekends...how about a decade or so?

Have looked through the Skyrim CK though, and realized this a whole different kettle of fish from modding Morrowind, which was fairly straight forward, lol.  Skyrim, not so much...

2 hours ago, notwavman said:

By the way, DD4 now has awesome prisoner chains, maybe add option to use them?

The one with that heavy iron ball at it's end .. perfectly fitted for those nasty prisoners with stupid ideas :smiley:

That would be a nice default :tongue: