8 hours ago, panthercom said:

I'd make up an overhaul for my own use, but if I had to patch it every time you did an

update that would get old after a while. I don't have a problem with her face, and yes,

she does have freckles :classic_smile: I'd just give her some Apachii hair with a short style. I'm already

using Manipulator to give her tattoos.

If you spend an extended period of time with an NPC it's natural for the player to start

imagining a personality for them as an antidote to boredom. From that standpoint even

giving some of the guards names makes it a bit more interesting. I think the Nexus is

calling out to you... 'Skyrim More Immersive Sadistic Rapist Guards and Prison Employees' :classic_tongue:

I rather not add a dependency for something so subjective.

Besides, if you make a patch to my ... patch and only change the jaileress hair, future POP updates would not be affected. There is a script attached to her in case say an unhappy prisoner would decide to attack her in her off hours, but that should carry through your patch. 

52 minutes ago, Strathi123 said:

ähm as I posted a little earlyer, when you are using Sexlab-Solutions you need the original mod because "Loot" shows that the esp file is missing if you only install the new Version.

It should be enough to switch the master in that mention Solutions-patch.

Worked for me that way, at least. So no need on that end for the good old PO

11 hours ago, worik said:

It should be enough to switch the master in that mention Solutions-patch.

Worked for me that way, at least. So no need on that end for the good old PO

Thanks for the tip. But I´m only a beginner in using mods and never had made a mod by myselfe. So can you eventually explain in a pn what I have to do exactly?

40 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Out of curiosity, I'm still using DCL v6.1 and haven't had any problems with POP 3.41 so was the detection for POP changed in some way in DCL v6.2?

Even in 6.1, DCL looks for "xazPrisonOverhaul.esp". With POP getting merged into one esp with a different name, DCL shouldn't be able to detect it without Ytheria's change. The stuff that would trigger POP will still fall back to the vanilla bounty system though, which will eventually get you into POP's system.

57 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Out of curiosity, I'm still using DCL v6.1 and haven't had any problems with POP 3.41 so was the detection for POP changed in some way in DCL v6.2?

Nope, both are exactly the same. Have you had any of the "going to report you to the guard" outcomes since updating POP?

13 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Nope, both are exactly the same. Have you had any of the "going to report you to the guard" outcomes since updating POP?

No, but I don't recall ever having had that in previous versions of POP either though, but I only use a very small part of DCL in any case (standard events on chests/bodies, rape, misogyny and combat surrender mainly).

The reason I asked is that I didn't have any problems being attacked with a high arousal while a prisoner in Windhelm but thinking about it I'm guessing that probably comes from the modevent api so would work in any case

6 minutes ago, Slorm said:

No, but I don't recall ever having had that in previous versions of POP either though, but I only use a very small part of DCL in any case (standard events on chests/bodies, rape, misogyny and combat surrender mainly).

The reason I asked is that I didn't have any problems being attacked with a high arousal while a prisoner in Windhelm but thinking about it I'm guessing that probably comes from the modevent api so would work in any case

That would be why you didn't notice, then. That detection is only used when DCL wants to arrest the player; for the rest of its compatibility (e.g. not firing off rape events while in jail), it checks StorageUtil for POP's "in jail" and "arrested" states, even when it doesn't think POP's installed.

20 hours ago, lorgbb said:

I'm a little confused on how to use the tags for the POP SexLab, where can I find them in order to add them in to the list?

Here you go. Tags are in the 'Help' section of any animation you highlight. 

72850_20180107170936_1.png

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:48 AM, Morferous said:

Thank you for the update, Inte.

I just finished my new Fallout 4 build. Slowly starting to work with Skyrim mod list as well. I am happy to see what has changed. :smile:

Green card, or red card? (Nvidia or AMD) :classic_wink:

On 1/8/2018 at 12:19 AM, Inte said:

Green card, or red card? (Nvidia or AMD) :classic_wink:

Nvidia GTX 1080 Gaming X.

With new i7 and 32GB of DDR4 memory (complete overkill, but I got a deal - no one should waste money for gaming purposes on that), I should be able to play for some time.

Though, this is Skyrim. It will probably decided use everything I stuck in against me, when I finally get to play. :smiley:

Currently dealing with FO4 build. 32bit Skyrim is next in line.

3 hours ago, Morferous said:

Nvidia GTX 1080 Gaming X.

Good choice. FO4 has an issue with AMD cards where it pukes rainbow textures everywhere. I've seen people mention mipmaps, Gameworks, and ba2 files as possible causes. It's the main reason I'm not terribly interested in checking out its modding scene.