• 2 weeks later...

Edit: So after putting this issue off overnight, I deleted all my current save files, started Skyrim without my mods for a few seconds, then started a new save file with all my mods and after getting everything initialized I punched the first guard I saw and everything seems to be working together the way one would imagine it should. I don't know exactly what the issue was or how the above steps circumvented it, but sometimes it really is as easy as cooling your head and then turning things off and back on again.

So, has anyone ever managed to get this, DAYMOYL, and SLDefeat to all work together properly, so that if guards have to beat me down I get sent to POP? I've been messing with setting toggles and load orders for hours, and the farthest I've gotten is getting beat down, standing up, and getting spell-ed and bound, at which point one of two things happen.

1. The guard stands over my kneeling person with a persistent FusRoDoh dialogue and doesn't lead me to prison. Even multiple MCM debug options and enableplayermovent only result in me running in place.

2. Similar to above, except shortly after being bound I suddenly die, and my world position is imposed over any save or autosave that loads.

I don't have a console/papyrus/whatever log because I don't know how to generate those, but here's my LOOT order

LOOTlog1.txt

Edited by Vengfulfate
Resolved the issue myself
On 3/26/2024 at 9:00 AM, NxSeirei said:

20240326015140_1.jpg

On 3/26/2024 at 9:53 AM, NxSeirei said:

I restarted a new game and I no longer have Prison Overhaul Patched in MCM T-T. My version of Skyrim is 1.6.640 which version of Prison Overhaul Patched should I take?

Not this one! Get the AE version + BEES.

Also, update your  SUM. 

On 4/5/2024 at 10:44 PM, Vengfulfate said:

1. The guard stands over my kneeling person with a persistent FusRoDoh dialogue and doesn't lead me to prison. Even multiple MCM debug options and enableplayermovent only result in me running in place.

What does the guard say?

On 4/5/2024 at 10:44 PM, Vengfulfate said:

2. Similar to above, except shortly after being bound I suddenly die, and my world position is imposed over any save or autosave that loads.

If you have DAYMOYL your PC should not die no matter what. Check your DAYMOYL config. 

Get a log like in here,