[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Thanks everyone i do it special for you... more to come

springacres.  

" THE DETAIL. Which masks are those in the pic?  Don't think I've seen anything like them!"

I forgot, sorry. I guess, not sure, it is an special university set of the sims 3 store. I guess, not sure.

For next Release. An Special Animation. Who gave me the idea of this animation was a patron in particular, it was brilliant!  ;)

Female masturbation on Washing Machine

Oh lady lady, I knew something exciting was going on over here.  You released it lol.  Now my sims will have "whiter whites" too.  Thank you for the teaser.  ;)

I like that new floor missionary D a lot

Really? I'm glad  :lol:

Well things are happening :lol: in the washroom now i see :P Look forward to see what more you'll make :D  and thank you so much for the new animations they are brilliant so good :heart:  :heart: :heart:  Hugs and kisses ;)  

Yeah, but i want spread me before...  :P  Thxs

Next:

Teasing and Kissing Wall/Windows

I do not if I caught the right idea ... but Oregon Rain...
here it is another brilliant idea of yours. I love it. (with kiss and you know, a man that rushed to devour its prey...it's a teasing ok)
I'm romantic today ... before going on set CrossWood

Well things are happening :lol: in the washroom now i see :P Look forward to see what more you'll make :D  and thank you so much for the new animations they are brilliant so good :heart:  :heart: :heart:  Hugs and kisses ;)  

Next:

attachicon.gifL666_teasakiss.gif

here it is another brilliant idea of yours. I love it. (with kiss and you know, a man that rushed to devour its prey...it's a teasing ok)

Oh Lady, it looks fabulous!   Thank you for the spoiler/sneak peek.  :heart:

Ooh Lady,what can I say?You shared your Animations with us and your own Modlets,thats realy great!Your "Carmen" Video is Amaizing,I never seen this before.Special Thanks for this.
And by the Way.With use to your Athletics Animation,if I have ascertained,my Simi have no natural Breast!
I am shaken.Nevertheless, there she could be increased secretly the Breast!What a Beast.Look here and show on the Scars from an Operation.
I recommed,it's no a Fail by your Animation,only a little Story by me.
Thanks for all,what do you give us all.
mfg

post-561833-0-43269900-1434118792_thumb.jpg

Ooh Lady,what can I say?You shared your Animations with us and your own Modlets,thats realy great!Your "Carmen" Video is Amaizing,I never seen this before.Special Thanks for this.

And by the Way.With use to your Athletics Animation,if I have ascertained,my Simi have no natural Breast!

I am shaken.Nevertheless, there she could be increased secretly the Breast!What a Beast.Look here and show on the Scars from an Operation.

I recommed,it's no a Fail by your Animation,only a little Story by me.

Thanks for all,what do you give us all.

mfg

Sorry for that. :mellow: 

The position within this animation does not help much, you see the detail of the sewing texture between the breast and the rest of the top of body. I did some tests here with my TS3, and this happens too. Sim is in reverse position, I thought ... well, breast usually has to obey the laws of gravity, but I see that it does not work that well with sewing details ... anyway, putting them in another way, you would also see this detail because it is the shadow of the texture breast. Sim is practically upside down, as the top is clear that this shadow detail, in normal position you don't see, but in the opposite position ... will actually look like a breast operated. 

Take a look in my prints too:

Normal position

Reverse position

Ps: I really love opera... and other types of music in this genre 

Thanks everyone i do it special for you... more to come

springacres.  

" THE DETAIL. Which masks are those in the pic?  Don't think I've seen anything like them!"

I forgot, sorry. I guess, not sure, it is an special university set of the sims 3 store. I guess, not sure.

For next Release. An Special Animation. Who gave me the idea of this animation was a patron in particular, it was brilliant!  ;)

Female masturbation on Washing Machine

Oh, I think I know which set you mean then.  And yay, interactions for washing machines!

The next i will always check this ok.

I put back the KW link concerted with the correct object HotTubBase now for your treesome sex adventures in 'hottub' ok!  (not tube... arrr some mistakes here too :rolleyes: ) Double Penetration is available now for this.

The next i will always check this ok.

I put back the KW link concerted with the correct object HotTubBase now for your treesome sex adventures in 'hottub' ok!  (not tube... arrr some mistakes here too :rolleyes: ) Double Penetration is available now for this.

brill thanks

I'm having problems with the sauna. Anytime I try to make any of my sims do Solo or Woohoo with a partner, the blocked object speech bubble pops up (both for OnikiKay and Kicker mods). I checked the script error, and it's saying there's a null resource for the sauna. Has anyone encountered this before?

You are an amazing artist! Love your work! I know you get requests alllll the time, but when you have time to spare could you make a simple goose animation possibly? Like some kissing, guy goes down feels her butt a little. Another funny alt could be he goes down to feel, she gets upset etc. Anyhow Thank you soo much for your time Animations :) take care

Next:

https://www.patreon.com/Lady666?rf=839344

Im donating.. Have you guys? those who enjoy these animations should donate to The Great Lady.. Thank you Lady for ur hardwork

Good morning folks. You made my day happy! I put a special thanks in the first post ok.

Don't worry Oregon Rain... u'll see...   ;) 

Update S.02 already available

Now, i made another pack for acrobatic sims named: "Crazy Animations" :P

I finally found out Lady666!  The other guy does get some loving too :P 

Next:

Love that teasing pose :)  Also just a note, you use wonderful models to show off your poses, if they were uploaded I would add some of them to my world.

Keep up the good work!  Love the additions and varieties coming along :)