[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

I tried it the other way and it still didn't work... I typed it the exact same way! it tells me in the upper right corner "failed to add package kw_lady666_animations" and I don't know what it means if it does that.

from your writing you have spelt it wrong the kw should be in caps i.e. KW not kw

I don't think it's case sensitive.  I have mine entered in lower case (in my pic) and they work fine in my game.  :)

Good morning btw.

I tried it the other way and it still didn't work... I typed it the exact same way! it tells me in the upper right corner "failed to add package kw_lady666_animations" and I don't know what it means if it does that.

from your writing you have spelt it wrong the kw should be in caps i.e. KW not kw

I don't think it's case sensitive.  I have mine entered in lower case (in my pic) and they work fine in my game.  :)

Good morning btw.

i had problems at first due to the spelling because the mods looks in the package's for the file so it shouldn't be able to find it if its spelt wrongly

and good afternoon to you

Good morning btw.

i had problems at first due to the spelling because the mods looks in the package's for the file so it shouldn't be able to find it if its spelt wrongly

and good afternoon to you

I noticed this to, some saved games never accept the positions and others do. It wasn't about starting a new game either but what I do is save the character that actually has the list then import it to the game I want and then it works.

Hi thank you for your talents, I would just say that I am having the same issue as the other player with the sauna, plus the massage table. The table worked once and with Amra's animations. Any advice would be great as I have moved the objects inside and out, still get the sims doing that stomping around when they can't do something. 

my you have been busy

Soso  :P

Hi thank you for your talents, I would just say that I am having the same issue as the other player with the sauna, plus the massage table. The table worked once and with Amra's animations. Any advice would be great as I have moved the objects inside and out, still get the sims doing that stomping around when they can't do something. 

Thank you very much.  :)
I do not have animations for massage table, not yet. Only Amra has.
In this set, only sauna and a small adaptation of the same to couch too.
But I had a little bug like yours. As the game was saved before Kinky's Mod, the sauna didn't appear to Animated Woohoo and Kinky option. I solved this little problem making a new update of Kinky's mod and exchanging my sauna in the buying mode. Well, if you already have the new update, reset the sauna would be the solution. I hope to help you.

Do you plan on looking into vehicle animations? Amra has one, I'd like to see your taste with sex and cars though. :3

of course, in the future!  ;)

Are you using animate woohoo+? I found that was the problem on why none of my sims can't woohoo (regular, animated, kinky) when using the sauna. The massage table works for me though!

my you have been busy

But I had a little bug like yours. As the game was saved before Kinky's Mod, the sauna didn't appear to Animated Woohoo and Kinky option. I solved this little problem making a new update of Kinky's mod and exchanging my sauna in the buying mode. Well, if you already have the new update, reset the sauna would be the solution. I hope to help you.

Thank you Lady666

These are awesome mods, I had to take kinky mod out because it was too aggressive for my game, my sim was raped five times in a row,  constant peeing on the floor and there was something else that went awol, not sure if the mod is supposed to do that but I had to take it out. I am using The updated kickers mod that somebody did. just wondering if I should put kickers back in and see what happens as I only updated a few days a go and the massage table and single beds worked.

PS, I found these while trying to hunt down a functional dildo, the first link is just for decor and they look great and a shame they don't work like the White Rabbit hunter did for the sims 2  http://noiranddarksims.tumblr.com/post/93469013044/cc-18-sex-toys-horse-dildos-and-hentai-posters

And these as accessories which are on the sims right hand/left of the screen for us. I am not adept at S3PE so struggling to change the hand in which the sime holds them to make it kinda look fuctional with Ghoct and Amra's, as well as your animations. 

http://noiranddarksims.tumblr.com/post/79436819540/accessories-of-sex-toys-request-simming-in-the

On here is some great jewellery that some look like dog collars and bondage collars http://customcontentcaboodle.com/category/accessories/page/30/

How about mutual masturbations?

i was said it before  :(

I know, i need sometime to do it ok. First, i need to give priority to my patrons  ;)

lady666, on 23 Jun 2015 - 4:54 PM, said:

my you have been busy

Thank you Lady666

These are awesome mods, I had to take kinky mod out because it was too aggressive for my game, my sim was raped five times in a row,  constant peeing on the floor and there was something else that went awol, not sure if the mod is supposed to do that but I had to take it out. I am using The updated kickers mod that somebody did. just wondering if I should put kickers back in and see what happens as I only updated a few days a go and the massage table and single beds worked.

PS, I found these while trying to hunt down a functional dildo, the first link is just for decor and they look great and a shame they don't work like the White Rabbit hunter did for the sims 2  http://noiranddarksims.tumblr.com/post/93469013044/cc-18-sex-toys-horse-dildos-and-hentai-posters

And these as accessories which are on the sims right hand/left of the screen for us. I am not adept at S3PE so struggling to change the hand in which the sime holds them to make it kinda look fuctional with Ghoct and Amra's, as well as your animations. 

http://noiranddarksims.tumblr.com/post/79436819540/accessories-of-sex-toys-request-simming-in-the

On here is some great jewellery that some look like dog collars and bondage collars http://customcontentcaboodle.com/category/accessories/page/30/

If it will works to import in blender as a dildo cas prop, i don't know, but is much like the same kinky's dildo, i think works out like kinky's dildo (with own kinky's dildo) as weel as AW (this you need go on in cas to wear, don't you?) I will take a good look and check this. Good stuff.  :rolleyes: 

Next

Spork A for bed - Idea of Oregon Rain 2

I like this one it looks so comfortable on another note the dildos that ButterflyAngel is talking about are nice but quite large and can be imported in to blender quite easily

as for inspiration I would love an all female mutual set I have some brill gifs if you are interested

CHEERS AND THANKS For all your hard work Lungpaul

Next

I like this one it looks so comfortable on another note the dildos that ButterflyAngel is talking about are nice but quite large and can be imported in to blender quite easily

as for inspiration I would love an all female mutual set I have some brill gifs if you are interested

CHEERS AND THANKS For all your hard work Lungpaul

Thanks for u2, if u could send to me, i will be grateful  :sleepy:

Next

Great work - once again ^^ ty for the awesome work!

On a side note... what hairstyle do you use on the male? It looks so sweet - love the cyberpunk/rave stuff.

Thanks Shizzy88.

The hairstyle you can find in Midnight Hollow World. It is one of the worlds I love to play in TS3  :heart: There you can find other cyberpunk and Goth stuff  ;) 

super work but I'd love to have more FMF AND FF pretty please

Me too, but... you know...i did especially for ikrazy87   

Promise Kept it's done!  ;) 

More will come, but O'Rain and I have some plans for menages and gangs. U'll see

Oh my goodness, Lady! The M/M animations are fantastic! Thank you sooo much. I have a gay couple that I think is going to be veeery happy... ;)

The next positions look great and I can't wait to try them out, if you need a game tester, hola, I am more than happy to test. I have all EPs bar pets and I only have a few stuff packs. I have a ton of CC well over 8g worth so lots of objects to try them out on, but I am sure you have lots of willing victims (cough) testers lol << joke. 

I am useless with blender, I have been reading a lot and scratching my head. One of Blooms posts talked about changing an accessory using S3PE, so I assumed I could do it there but if you lot say other wise, then I won't attempt it and if I do, I will need permission from the creator to do so. 

Great job Lady666