[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Next

Spork A for bed - Idea of Oregon Rain 2

I like this one it looks so comfortable on another note the dildos that ButterflyAngel is talking about are nice but quite large and can be imported in to blender quite easily

as for inspiration I would love an all female mutual set I have some brill gifs if you are interested

CHEERS AND THANKS For all your hard work Lungpaul

Thanks for u2, if u could send to me, i will be grateful  :sleepy:

Next

Great work - once again ^^ ty for the awesome work!

On a side note... what hairstyle do you use on the male? It looks so sweet - love the cyberpunk/rave stuff.

Thanks Shizzy88.

The hairstyle you can find in Midnight Hollow World. It is one of the worlds I love to play in TS3  :heart: There you can find other cyberpunk and Goth stuff  ;) 

Lady,

somebody has been working to add sex animation in sims 4... maybe you can help him out with your divine animating skill :)

here's the link

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38841-sims-4-sex-mods-sex-animationss/page-3

I want to know if there are mods for voluptuous women sims sims 3 or 4, I saw bodies created for other games, but I see none for the sims

I mean this. mandu files huge breasts

where I can find some mod so, that my sims look this way.

Oregon Rain... i like the vixen compliment  ;) 

hi lady 666 can you do mutual rough masturbations? Thanks anyway.

That would be very interesting ... calm down, i have some ideas to the gangbangs too,
it needs a little more time. Kinky World opened this possibility.

For the next release:

(I posted that animation "Missionary B" in this week, but i wanted show in game)

Romantic Missionary B

attachicon.gifL666_RMF_B.gif

Romantic Missionary C

Romantic Missionary D

attachicon.gifL666_RMF_D.gif

Climax in missionary D

attachicon.gifusernamelady666_missromfloorD.gif

And the music that gave me inspiration for my new set and these animations, have a nice week guys  :) 

Hey Lady & Fellow Fans,

Can anyone tell me where I can find the shoes Lady uses in these gifs? I've searched everywhere for them with no success. : ( Thanks for your help!

How about french kiss animation, mylady? Like amra do in "kiss floor" but this more romantic.. can do it in a bed or shower..

Hey, i had this idea before. LoL

I will do in next release ok ;)

Nipple sucking, nipple licking, necking, breast caressing... That would really spice up the moment before the penetration..

Please make more of foreplay animation o great lady :P

Good!  :)

Next

I like this one it looks so comfortable on another note the dildos that ButterflyAngel is talking about are nice but quite large and can be imported in to blender quite easily

as for inspiration I would love an all female mutual set I have some brill gifs if you are interested

CHEERS AND THANKS For all your hard work Lungpaul

Thanks for u2, if u could send to me, i will be grateful  :sleepy:

Next

Great work - once again ^^ ty for the awesome work!

On a side note... what hairstyle do you use on the male? It looks so sweet - love the cyberpunk/rave stuff.

Thanks Shizzy88.

The hairstyle you can find in Midnight Hollow World. It is one of the worlds I love to play in TS3  :heart: There you can find other cyberpunk and Goth stuff  ;) 

Lady,

somebody has been working to add sex animation in sims 4... maybe you can help him out with your divine animating skill :)

here's the link

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38841-sims-4-sex-mods-sex-animationss/page-3

I do not think I'm the best person for, but if 777 wants get in touch with 666... ;) 

@robinaholic

Sims4 are in my Eyes a great Shit.Please no Enticement Attempts Undertake!

Amra,Lady and Oniki stay here, with Sims3.Basta :P

mfg

Relax... I go where you go 

Oregon Rain... i like the vixen compliment  ;) 

hi lady 666 can you do mutual rough masturbations? Thanks anyway.

That would be very interesting ... calm down, i have some ideas to the gangbangs too,
it needs a little more time. Kinky World opened this possibility.

For the next release:

(I posted that animation "Missionary B" in this week, but i wanted show in game)

Romantic Missionary B

attachicon.gifL666_RMF_B.gif

Romantic Missionary C

Romantic Missionary D

attachicon.gifL666_RMF_D.gif

Climax in missionary D

attachicon.gifusernamelady666_missromfloorD.gif

And the music that gave me inspiration for my new set and these animations, have a nice week guys  :) 

Hey Lady & Fellow Fans,

Can anyone tell me where I can find the shoes Lady uses in these gifs? I've searched everywhere for them with no success. : ( Thanks for your help!

The Sims Resource. Here  ^_^ 

http://www.thesimsresource.com/members/Colores_Urbanos/downloads/browse/category/sims3/skipsetitems/1

I have other animations  to show you, howhever the set is not ready yet for Kinky's World ok  ;)

How about a clasp in the future lady :) I feel like you'd do it justice.

:blush: 

If you are saying justice with the meaning of 'more romantic'... well, I can try.  :lol:

One more

Spork B

After a couple of weeks of being out of Sims action (had to reinstall several dozen times...), I am finally back on board. And I must say after playing your animations looots of times now, I think my personal favourites are the romantic missionary ones on the floor. They just fit so nicely with my sim stories, it would be great to have some more, or even incorporate them on to other objects (e.g., dining table, coffee table, on the hood of cars, etc.).

Anywho, can't wait for the new update Lady666!

Thanks. I really appreciate that you are enjoying. 

After a couple of weeks of being out of Sims action (had to reinstall several dozen times...), I am finally back on board. And I must say after playing your animations looots of times now, I think my personal favourites are the romantic missionary ones on the floor. They just fit so nicely with my sim stories, it would be great to have some more, or even incorporate them on to other objects (e.g., dining table, coffee table, on the hood of cars, etc.).

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I always imagine each animation in my stories too.
Unfortunately I could not be incorporating this animation on other objects  :-/ 
Sorry for that.

oh lady you teasing us a lot ... the new spork animations looks hot!  :wub:

Your avatar is it a sim? Amazing skin.  :) 
Thanks, I hope teasing more.  ;)

Makeout Floor/Shower

Thanks. I really appreciate that you are enjoying. 

I'm glad you enjoyed it, I always imagine each animation in my stories too.
Unfortunately I could not be incorporating this animation on other objects  :-/ 

Sorry for that.

oh lady you teasing us a lot ... the new spork animations looks hot!  :wub:

Your avatar is it a sim? Amazing skin.  :) 

Thanks, I hope teasing more.  ;)

Makeout Floor/Shower

attachicon.gifL666_Makeout.gif

attachicon.gifL666_Makeout_Closeup.gif

Gives new meaning to "being showered with love" ;)   Love the tongue action Lady, very detail oriented.  WTG!

Dear lady, release them pleaseee.. Cant wait to play ur new anims :*

lol robinaholic, I saw a similar message of yours over at Onikikay's page :)  Good things come to those who wait ;)

lol.. i hope this new release that i have been waiting for would be amazing... both kinkyworld, amra's and lady's animations being released simultanously... ahh what a heaven

I just want you have some patience. As Oregon Rain said before: Good things come to those who wait.

I wish I could do more, shake my nose and as in an episode of "Bewitched", create all that you expect like magic (Nostalgic moment) ... but ... you are willing to release and I'm doing everything to put here, just it is not over yet, wait!  ;)