[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Thanks. 

I will not leave the AW, but I believe the Kinky Mod will be a success.

As I said before, I want to do things I like as well. If I did just what everyone wants I would not put my love in this work. If something coincide with my personal taste I do, if not, I don't. That's simple.  :) 

Only I will make a concession to make animations M / M because I know that many are anxious for it.

But for now, 

Double Penetration Floor MFM

attachicon.gifL666_DPool.gif

Thanks for being willing to do M/M!  And... THE DETAIL. Which masks are those in the pic?  Don't think I've seen anything like them!

Thanks. 

As I said before, I want to do things I like as well. If I did just what everyone wants I would not put my love in this work. If something coincide with my personal taste I do, if not, I don't. That's simple.  :) 

Only I will make a concession to make animations M / M because I know that many are anxious for it.

But for now, 

attachicon.gifL666_DPool.gif

I love it Lady!  Does the other guy get some loving too?  You are truly amazing, keep up the creative genius! :)

Thanks.

As I said before, I want to do things I like as well. If I did just what everyone wants I would not put my love in this work. If something coincide with my personal taste I do, if not, I don't. That's simple. :)

But for now,

L666_DPool.gif

I really love it!

More threesome plz! Since we extreme lack good and smooth threesome animations.

Especially the MMF ones. :)

Good morning folks. You made my day happy! I put a special thanks in the first post ok.

Don't worry Oregon Rain... u'll see...   ;) 

Update S.02 already available

Now, i made another pack for acrobatic sims named: "Crazy Animations" :P

Good morning folks. You made my day happy! I put a special thanks in the first post ok.

Don't worry Oregon Rain... u'll see...   ;) 

Update S.02 already available

Now, i made another pack for acrobatic sims named: "Crazy Animations" :P

Ooh Surprises!  I love surprises :heart:  Going to exit my game now, and unzip these new presents so I can go back in and play.  (I wish there was a happy clap emoticon thingy here) lol :P

Thank you so much for the update :D  :heart:  Look forward to test them in game ;)  Did you know that Kicker has got a helper that keeps adding stuff to the mod :cool:  He goes by the name of Alfiechan and you find him at: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=fcb5ea7b542a75636bcf72cacdc06b4f&board=389.0

He has said himself willing to add more objects to be useable and open up the possibillities for a hand in hand mod with oniki's Kinkyworld at least in use off animations for sim (not animal yet but who knows) Kinkyworld just keeps slapping me in the face and grin at me when i try and play with it :(  It just shuts off and blows raspberrires at me and crash to desktop :angry:  and the idea off starting a new game for every time i want to play with it kinda kills my want :dodgy:  :D  Thanks again for sharing this with us non kinkyworld players :P  I have downloaded all the animations and will wrestle with the Kinkyworld later when it gets good grades from others who play with the same save and world and can without it crashing :lol:  I get to attachted to my sim i know but when i have spent days to get the neighborhood just perfect and the sim perfect it feels like a slap in the face when it crash because of the mod :(  ;) Besides there are so many other mods i want to use and must leave out and it still crashes so yeah got a bit miffed :angry:  :lol:

Praying for pennies from heaven to you as my visacard can't donate for some reason :s  :-/  So thanks for sharing this without a pricetag :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

The new animations are amazing, Lady666. Your attention to detail is incredible, from the muscle contractions, the tongue swirling, to the slightly theatrical facial expressions. 

Also, thank you for supporting AW for the time being. Even though KinkyWorld will clearly be the future standard, I think many people appreciate not getting force fed a scoring mechanic every time they start a new game. 

Very glad you've agreed to do MM animations, but I must say most animations already look perfectly normal in that regard. Especially the Kiss and Touch animation is pure gold. Relatively tame, but by far the most sensual at the same time. 

@MrsSanta & and many others;

It's not necessary to begin every time a new Play,when you used KinkyWorld.
If you are tired from play the Game,then reset your World with Mastercontroler and then save the Game with a new Name and leave.
Before you start the Game early next Day,make sure,you have all Cache-Files and Script-Errors deleted in your Dokuments-Folder.
Also check your Folder under Dokumentary-Sims3-Current Game.If you have things in this folder,then delete all.When ever your Game
crashed,EA puts the broken Game in this Folder and this SaveGame is not playable any more.
I hope this Tip helps some Players.
mfg

If you are tired from play the Game,then reset your World with Mastercontroler and then save the Game with a new Name and leave.

Before you start the Game early next Day,make sure,you have all Cache-Files and Script-Errors deleted in your Dokuments-Folder.

Also check your Folder under Dokumentary-Sims3-Current Game.If you have things in this folder,then delete all.When ever your Game

crashed,EA puts the broken Game in this Folder and this SaveGame is not playable any more.

mfg

I agree with maraas, PikAs2.  Very good tips.  I didn't even know this, you just educated me as well :)

mfg

Great tips!  I would also add that you don't need to do this when updating the animations packages, just delete all the files with "Cache" in the name from your My Documents/Electronic Arts/TS3 folder and you're good to go.  Resetting your game is only likely to be necessary when updating the base mod.

Thanks everyone i do it special for you... more to come

springacres.  
" THE DETAIL. Which masks are those in the pic?  Don't think I've seen anything like them!"
I forgot, sorry. 
I guess, not sure, it is an special university set of the sims 3 store. I guess, not sure.

For next Release. An Special Animation. Who gave me the idea of this animation was a patron in particular, it was brilliant!  ;)

Female masturbation on Washing Machine