[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

@ Lady666

As well as being a devil lady I think you probably have the hopeless romantic trait too!! :) . So, I wonder if you know that you can add Mistletoe to objects in xml. I did with your makeout kiss and romantic missionaries and it works nicely.

<Objects>Floor,Shower,Rug,Mistletoe</Objects>

@GECK.0

OnikiKay mentioned a 5sum is possible. Any bets on who will do it first, Amra or Lady?

:lol:

I love it Jolie Rouge!  I never thought of seeing a guy on the washing machine ;)  They need lovin' too and "whiter whites".

@ Lady666

As well as being a devil lady I think you probably have the hopeless romantic trait too!! :) . So, I wonder if you know that you can add Mistletoe to objects in xml. I did with your makeout kiss and romantic missionaries and it works nicely.

@GECK.0

OnikiKay mentioned a 5sum is possible. Any bets on who will do it first, Amra or Lady?

I'll take a 5some regardless of who makes it first, heck I'll take two 5some's but right now I am so very happy with the foursome :heart:  It's not a contest though and our animators will make what they want and we can love them all ;)

Hi lady i just tried the foursome position and i want

to say to all of you don't try it  :P beacuse if your wife is a whore

and you are a pimp you don't know what baby will you get  :P

a genie, a wolf, a plant baby a vampire who knows and especially you can't know the father  :P

Lady4some.jpg

a genie, a wolf, a plant baby a vampire who knows and especially you can't know the father  :P

Lady4some.jpg

Very creative Sandi45, but I thought the foursome was classified as "anal" thus rendering the chance for pregnancy null and void.  I haven't tried it yet without condoms because my sim was near ovulatory and I wasn't ready to try without.  If you get a pregnancy out of it, I'd love to know. And I'd love to know who the baby daddy was (I would think it would be the one on the ground) ;)

Lady4some.jpg

Very creative Sandi45, but I thought the foursome was classified as "anal" thus rendering the chance for pregnancy null and void.  I haven't tried it yet without condoms because my sim was near ovulatory and I wasn't ready to try without.  If you get a pregnancy out of it, I'd love to know. And I'd love to know who the baby daddy was (I would think it would be the one on the ground) ;)

Well the Vamp female sim get preggo and it give me

3 boys and 1 girl (3 vamps and 1 wolfy) :P the father is the guy with the shirt the wolfman :P.

yeah I think I have the penis mesh, I have the options in-game to adjust the penis (working) and the penis sliders. I guess it will be fixed in a later update maybe, then I can stop seeing my femsims picking their noses with my malesim's dick.

if you have the menu then use them as a update will not change it you need to do it your self

Thanks for the info Sandi45.  Now I will have to give it a try and see what happens with my simmie.  You got four babies out of the foursome lol I just realized the number.  :lol:

Screenshot.jpg

Guess who will be the father now  :P The blow guy is a wolf, the red haid is a vamp,

the teen guy under is a wolf and the son of the blow guy and vamp girl and the teen

girl from behind is the wife of the teen wolf and she is a genie  :P btw they animation said

use or not use condom even with the strap on  :P .

"I want to play a game"

Ps: The Ministry of animations warns:

Not responsible for unwanted pregnancies, we only make animations. Use condom ever!  ;) 

"I want to play a game"

attachicon.gifL666_AHS.gif

attachicon.gifL666_AgressiveHandjob_01.gif

Ps: The Ministry of animations warns:

Not responsible for unwanted pregnancies, we only make animations. Use condom ever!  ;) 

fantastic I have got that bondage frame but can you let us in to a secret how do you make your brill giff's I'd love to be able to do them just like yours

Thanks, Now i've been made with Fraps and Photoshop CC 2014  ;) 

@ Lady666

@GECK.0

I changed the code here ok. Nice ideas of yours. 

"OnikiKay mentioned a 5sum is possible. Any bets on who will do it first, Amra or Lady?"

I know it for now is ten for a true orgy!  So far, Four is a far number of it ok.

Thanks Lady I was hoping someone would do a animation with the bondage frame, do have any more planned for it?

Nothing, you are welcome. 

Probably i will. However, this specific animation was made in last month, but oniki's mod It didn't accept proxies CC's ( before update ) Just the existing already in game...
I left aside, but I have several ideas for it.

For now:

HardDoggyAnal B on Floor

<Flags>Rough</Flags>