[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

many thanks for the KW version I will try them tonight after work cheers

I did not know the KW version was out yet?  I think that is still to come?

Looking forward to it though!  I've converted fully to KW for now so having to wait, but with good anticipation :)

Oh! It's on the first page, in the first post. I hadn't noticed either, but I just went back to check upon seeing your two posts.

Oh! It's on the first page, in the first post. I hadn't noticed either, but I just went back to check upon seeing your two posts.

Oh wow thanks, I totally missed that - I'll download now and see if I can try it out :)  Thanks! :D

KW under maintenance
Hey guys, thanks, but i need to take off KW... because "Houston had a problem" with the name of one of their animations :s
So i need to take off just a few minutes to fix them and post again, right! ;)
Xoxo.

Sorry for the wait guys, lungpaul.

Lady666_KW_Animations was fixed. It's available now in the first post.

Thanks Eksclusiv, u'r welcome, it's a honor :sleepy:

Good evening Lady666,

This little dummy (me) was so excited that you had new work out to be used that in my haste I forgot to unzip it, so when I went into game I didn't have my Lady666 animations.  Since time was so short last night I didn't have time to exit and do the zip and go back in so tonight I will be playing with your newest works on the KW XML.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have created with this.  Wishing you all the best ;)

Hi Lady666,

I was able to play your animations last night.  I love the romantic floor missionary and the press rough doggy lounge (did I get that right?).  I chuckle every time my sim bites the hand of the guy she's using that position with.  Keep up the excellent work :heart:

Thanks everyone! :)  First, I have two new animations to share, but I need a new set, do not want to be depending on the blender, then ... I'm riding my set and make a cool thing to show you, ok

Thanks for the update Lady666..... devilish animator !

"devilish" why? LoL :P  I'm a sweet, trust me.

Thank you sooo much!! Hope to see some more bj floor animations!! I wish i understood blender enough to contribute! You all are amazing artists.

Yeap, 
BJ? Blowjob? Doesn't?  :-/
I was thinking about that this week. I will do it  ;)

"I wish i understood blender enough to contribute! You all are amazing artists."

Why not? I learned in a month, you can also do it, it is always good learn.
Thanks for the compliment to the artist.

Wow!!! Thank you for your animations!!!

I think it would be great if you ever wish to do some M/M and F/F versions, but of course, this is me, being greedy, hehehee!!

Thanks!!!

Maybe I do it ... although afterdusksims has very good animations. Send me some ideas :) I can try  ;)

Good evening Lady666,

This little dummy (me) was so excited that you had new work out to be used that in my haste I forgot to unzip it, so when I went into game I didn't have my Lady666 animations.  Since time was so short last night I didn't have time to exit and do the zip and go back in so tonight I will be playing with your newest works on the KW XML.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what you have created with this.  Wishing you all the best ;)

Hi Lady666,

I was able to play your animations last night.  I love the romantic floor missionary and the press rough doggy lounge (did I get that right?).  I chuckle every time my sim bites the hand of the guy she's using that position with.  Keep up the excellent work :heart:

The idea was to put a little humor ... I love putting my humor in things I do.  :heart: However, I am thinking of doing more serious things and use the tone "devilish" that shoshana used for me, to do some rough animations ...  3;) (should be a devilish face ¬¬)
I see that many people like this issue addressed ... but of course, used with some restraint.  :angel: (ahhhh... nops)
I'm glad you liked it.  :)

Thanks everyone! :)  First, I have two new animations to share, but I need a new set, do not want to be depending on the blender, then ... I'm riding my set and make a cool thing to show you, ok

Thank you sooo much!! Hope to see some more bj floor animations!! I wish i understood blender enough to contribute! You all are amazing artists.

Yeap, 
BJ? Blowjob? Doesn't?  :-/
I was thinking about that this week. I will do it  ;)

"I wish i understood blender enough to contribute! You all are amazing artists."

Why not? I learned in a month, you can also do it, it is always good learn.
Thanks for the compliment to the artist.

Wow!!! Thank you for your animations!!!

I think it would be great if you ever wish to do some M/M and F/F versions, but of course, this is me, being greedy, hehehee!!

Thanks!!!

Maybe I do it ... although afterdusksims has very good animations. Send me some ideas :) I can try  ;)

Good evening Lady666,

Hi Lady666,

The idea was to put a little humor ... I love putting my humor in things I do.  :heart: However, I am thinking of doing more serious things and use the tone "devilish" that shoshana used for me, to do some rough animations ...  3;) (should be a devilish face ¬¬)
I see that many people like this issue addressed ... but of course, used with some restraint.  :angel: (ahhhh... nops)

I'm glad you liked it.  :)

I'm all for humor Lady666 but if you want to do more serious things, I say go for it.  I think of you more like a "vixen" than devilish but you could be a devilish vixen ^_^  or "Animation Heroine" Enjoy your weekend!

LOLLLL, well , in that case..... Sweet Devilish animator  :lol: !

Oregon Rain... i like the vixen compliment  ;) 

hi lady 666 can you do mutual rough masturbations? Thanks anyway.

That would be very interesting ... calm down, i have some ideas to the gangbangs too,
it needs a little more time. Kinky World opened this possibility.

For the next release:
(I posted that animation "Missionary B" in this week, but i wanted show in game)
Romantic Missionary B

Romantic Missionary C
Romantic Missionary D

Climax in missionary D

And the music that gave me inspiration for my new set and these animations, have a nice week guys  :)