[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

I'm having problems with the sauna. Anytime I try to make any of my sims do Solo or Woohoo with a partner, the blocked object speech bubble pops up (both for OnikiKay and Kicker mods). I checked the script error, and it's saying there's a null resource for the sauna. Has anyone encountered this before?

I had found. Try a new game.  More questions about script errors i think you can solve in Onikikay's Topic  ;) 

I like that new floor missionary D a lot

Really? I'm glad  :lol:

Well things are happening :lol: in the washroom now i see :P Look forward to see what more you'll make :D  and thank you so much for the new animations they are brilliant so good :heart:  :heart: :heart:  Hugs and kisses ;)

Yeah, but i want spread me before...  :P  Thxs

Next:

Teasing and Kissing Wall/Windows

attachicon.gifL666_teasakiss.gif

I do not if I caught the right idea ... but Oregon Rain...

here it is another brilliant idea of yours. I love it. (with kiss and you know, a man that rushed to devour its prey...it's a teasing ok)

I'm romantic today ... before going on set CrossWood

https://www.patreon.com/Lady666?rf=839344

Im donating.. Have you guys? those who enjoy these animations should donate to The Great Lady.. Thank you Lady for ur hardwork

Thanks  robinaholic  :) 

MM '69 Floor

I'm having problems with the sauna. Anytime I try to make any of my sims do Solo or Woohoo with a partner, the blocked object speech bubble pops up (both for OnikiKay and Kicker mods). I checked the script error, and it's saying there's a null resource for the sauna. Has anyone encountered this before?

I had found. Try a new game. More questions about script errors i think you can solve in Onikikay's Topic ;)

Really? I'm glad :lol:

Well things are happening :lol: in the washroom now i see :P Look forward to see what more you'll make :D and thank you so much for the new animations they are brilliant so good :heart::heart: :heart: Hugs and kisses ;)

Yeah, but i want spread me before... :P Thxs

Next:

here it is another brilliant idea of yours. I love it. (with kiss and you know, a man that rushed to devour its prey...it's a teasing ok)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2snTkaD64U

Im donating.. Have you guys? those who enjoy these animations should donate to The Great Lady.. Thank you Lady for ur hardwork

Thanks robinaholic :)

MM '69 Floor

L666_mm69.gif L666_69wip.gif

I found the source of the problem and it was a pathing issue for the new animated woo+ mod :) Informed the modder a few days ago about it.

But dayum, Lady, you're my fav for being such a tease (and the pics). Can't wait for your new stuff!

I had found. Try a new game. More questions about script errors i think you can solve in Onikikay's Topic ;)

Well things are happening :lol: in the washroom now i see :P Look forward to see what more you'll make :D and thank you so much for the new animations they are brilliant so good :heart: :heart: :heart: Hugs and kisses ;)

Next:

MM '69 Floor

I found the source of the problem and it was a pathing issue for the new animated woo+ mod :) Informed the modder a few days ago about it.

But dayum, Lady, you're my fav for being such a tease (and the pics). Can't wait for your new stuff!

That's good to know. Really really thanks. I promise, i will do my best to satisfy any taste.  :blush: 

Anal Missionary (MM) on Desk/ Dining Tables

super work but I'd love to have more FMF AND FF pretty please

Me too, but... you know...i did especially for ikrazy87   

Promise Kept it's done!  ;) 

More will come, but O'Rain and I have some plans for menages and gangs. U'll see

More will come, but O'Rain and I have some plans for menages and gangs. U'll see

I love ménages the more the merrier thanks looking forward to them

CHEERS Lungpaul

I love ménages the more the merrier thanks looking forward to them

CHEERS Lungpaul

Funny you say that lungpaul, that's the name of the "woohoo skill" I submitted to Oniki  :P 

Well things are happening :lol: in the washroom now i see :P Look forward to see what more you'll make :D and thank you so much for the new animations they are brilliant so good :heart: :heart: :heart: Hugs and kisses ;)

Next:

MM '69 Floor

That's good to know. Really really thanks. I promise, i will do my best to satisfy any taste.  :blush: 

attachicon.gifL666_MMAnalMissionary.gif

Pretty good! But...a little bit...jerky. :P

Next:

MM '69 Floor

attachicon.gifL666_MMAnalMissionary.gif

Pretty good! But...a little bit...jerky. :P

Alright DarkeningDemise, I can't resist this lame little reply I have... you said it's a little bit jerky (he he), he is jerking the guy off :P

Jerky... han, yes, it is jerky. I just showed the midst of this animation, but it has a beginning and end of course (inside this animation that i show you), I'm finishing cumshot it for now.

im really hoping that you will make sex anim in TS4 lady... playing TS4 without adult content, is very lame.. lack of sexy and romantic interactions

I hope so, when we'll have a sex player mod for ts4, why not? But while it does not happens, i can't do it.  :-/

none of the animation lists are showing in the queue. Im doing it exactly as told, why arent they installing onto the kinky world?

Here is a picture of how they should be entered into the animations list of KW.  I hope this helps. :)  Make sure you are using the underscore symbol after each word. 

post-561062-0-86418600-1434949091_thumb.jpg

I tried it the other way and it still didn't work... I typed it the exact same way! it tells me in the upper right corner "failed to add package kw_lady666_animations" and I don't know what it means if it does that.

I know it did that to me a few times but when I went back into the list it showed there.  Did you check to see if it shows in the list?  You may want to check the topic page for the KW mod and see if someone can help you further.  :)

I tried it the other way and it still didn't work... I typed it the exact same way! it tells me in the upper right corner "failed to add package kw_lady666_animations" and I don't know what it means if it does that.

from your writing you have spelt it wrong the kw should be in caps i.e. KW not kw