[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Thanks Shoshana. 

blankproject - Navetsea and ESkin WEAKFreckle

Oregon Rain - Lady Vixen would make an excellent username just do not know if Shirlee Busbee would like. 

Hi I found a little clipping problem with your shower animation. Seems certain hairs will do this when using it. Otherwise I LOVE your work. :blush::heart:

Ohhh thanks  :blush: 
Really, i do not know what is happen.But... Probably your hair was linked in wrong way with b_hat grip bone.  :-/ 
My sim does not have this problem.  Try another type of hair  ;)

Ps: If you can share with me this hair I'll appreciate!  ;)

Thanks Shoshana. 

blankproject - Navetsea and ESkin WEAKFreckle

Oregon Rain - Lady Vixen would make an excellent username just do not know if Shirlee Busbee would like. 

Hi I found a little clipping problem with your shower animation. Seems certain hairs will do this when using it. Otherwise I LOVE your work. :blush::heart:

Ohhh thanks  :blush: 

Really, i do not know what is happen.But... Probably your hair was linked in wrong way with b_hat grip bone.  :-/ 

My sim does not have this problem.  Try another type of hair  ;)

Ps: If you can share with me this hair I'll appreciate!  ;)

Eh yeah I'm not sure what hair, too many mods to keep track of. :3

I'll just change it.

My Lord what an animater you are with the superb female touch i missed a little :P  :heart:  I love Amra72's and Master's work don't get me wrong, but you add that little extra :blush:  :D  Can hardly wait for the next release :cool:  ;)  Hope you will release them for both mods as Kinkymod is such a massive changer on the sims-climate if you catch my drift, and i have a game going where i play this tiny house with a daycare worker and her lover, and are to busy during the work hours with the kids to be bothered with horny guys and dogs :lol: In the evening i might get frisky with the lover, but i choose this rather than the mod ;)  I play the Kinkyworld with a different sim but will be switching back and forth as it took a long time to get the neighborhood perfect, and i like the fun with the daycare-kids :lol:  :heart:  Masses of hugs and well wishes from me to you :heart:

Hi Lady666! These animations are absolutely wonderful. I do agree with MallieRedSims though. Some M/M animations would be great. I asked Amra if he had any plans for these types of animations and, sadly, he doesn't care for M/M animations. I see numerous F/F animations but little to none for M/M. The animations from afterdusksims are fine in their own right but they're just not for me. Yours and Amra's animations possess a realistic look and fluidity the others lack. If you ever do decide to jump into the M/M animations, I'm sure there are many of us who would greatly appreciate it. Your work is amazing. Keep up the good work, love. :)  

My Lord what an animater you are with the superb female touch i missed a little :P  :heart:  I love Amra72's and Master's work don't get me wrong, but you add that little extra :blush:  :D  Can hardly wait for the next release :cool:  ;)  Hope you will release them for both mods as Kinkymod is such a massive changer on the sims-climate if you catch my drift, and i have a game going where i play this tiny house with a daycare worker and her lover, and are to busy during the work hours with the kids to be bothered with horny guys and dogs :lol: In the evening i might get frisky with the lover, but i choose this rather than the mod ;)  I play the Kinkyworld with a different sim but will be switching back and forth as it took a long time to get the neighborhood perfect, and i like the fun with the daycare-kids :lol:  :heart:  Masses of hugs and well wishes from me to you :heart:

Me too, you know! Include me in this list of fans of these two, please.

Thanks Mrs Santa   :lol:

Okay Lady666,

I didn't even know there was a book called that let alone an author named Shirlee Busbee.  I just Google'd it and found out the info. 

Sorry about that. 

Do not worry, I did not know! :P haha

Hi Lady666! These animations are absolutely wonderful. I do agree with MallieRedSims though. Some M/M animations would be great. I asked Amra if he had any plans for these types of animations and, sadly, he doesn't care for M/M animations. I see numerous F/F animations but little to none for M/M. The animations from afterdusksims are fine in their own right but they're just not for me. Yours and Amra's animations possess a realistic look and fluidity the others lack. If you ever do decide to jump into the M/M animations, I'm sure there are many of us who would greatly appreciate it. Your work is amazing. Keep up the good work, love. :)  

Ohhh I'm trying, but really thanks even though you are enjoying.

Yes, I believe he unwilling to this kind of animation, but it's a good idea to me, why not? I know that many people want this kind of animation. However, the only reference I have are of  yaoi anime and mangas, all right !?

These animations look great! Can't wait to try these out, especially the ones in the tub.

Oh thanks, I hope u enjoy CatLady 86 :3

For next release 

SwordSwallower Blowjob
for Desk and DiningTables ( and Fridge just available for Kinky World)

Tonguebath Blowjob

for Desk and DiningTables

And a funny detail***  ;) 

when should we see the next update? Im so pumped!

Wow... my last update was on last monday... so, be patient ok! 

Listen this song!  ;) 

Just a thanks for all the great anims, I personally like the romantic floor missionary B rather well, and the floor D climax :)  I love those missionaries where the lady's legs are really spread out (whew one leg over the shoulder is just perfect IMO :P), a varient of B with the right leg (the one not over the guy's shoulder) stretched out would mimic one of my fav's even more closely, but might be too close to what you've already done there anyway, so nice!  That floor B would be great on bed as well, though I'm sure you've all sorts of things you want to try. 

Looking forward to more!  A 'rough' varient of that swordswallower would be nice as well, where the guy holds the lady's head to him for an extended time while buried throat deep, with some tension/struggling in the girl's animations as she tries to keep it down would be great as well! 

Really loving the anims though, hope you enjoy making as much as we enjoy using them :)  And of course you must be loving your results as well!  Thanks lady666 :)

Thank you guys.

Oh Amra, such a honor see you here.  :blush:

Thanks BruceWayne for. I will. 

Please please please release them quickly

I have some other plans... other crazy ideas seething in my mind  :idea:  :idea:  :idea: 

Soon -
What is for dinner tonight Blowjob
For diningTables and Desk

Ps: . It's a rough animation for ladies and males if you want... others will come too beyond that, i don't know if kinky world accept this rough interaction for desk... but... 3:3 It's done!) 

that's not rough its brill I love it please continue this way I'm loving your new stuff

CHEERS Lungpaul

I saw your blog, thanks for support!  ;)

that's not rough its brill I love it please continue this way I'm loving your new stuff

CHEERS Lungpaul

I saw your blog, thanks for support!  ;)

you deserve all the praise I can give for all your super work it needs to be shouted from the highest hilltop there is your animations are fantastic