[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

I just want you have some patience. As Oregon Rain said before: Good things come to those who wait.

I wish I could do more, shake my nose and as in an episode of "Bewitched", create all that you expect like magic (Nostalgic moment) ... but ... you are willing to release and I'm doing everything to put here, just it is not over yet, wait!  ;)

You don't owe anyone any explanations. They get done when they get done. I've learned a ton about Sims 3 and editing things but I'm nowhere near animation making so for me I look at it as unless I can do it myself then I just have to wait. When I look at blender I don't even know where to start. People have lives too. In the past few weeks I haven't really created or edited much as I've had some things to deal with so why wouldn't others have things to deal with possibly too. I'm grateful for what I have and whatever comes down the line is just gravy to me..... ;)

NEW UPDATE!!!! THANKS LADY

Thanks for the alert robinaholic, I didn't know it was released :)

At Lady666, thank you so much for all of your hard work and putting up with me!  I appreciate everything you've done ;)

I'll continue to say "amazing, brilliant, talented, and many more good words" :heart:  You made my weekend, I really needed the "pick me up".

Thanks to everyone who waited. 

My favourite Lady, I hate to add to the giant list of requests you may already have, but are you able to make some more MFM floor animations? The ones that are already there are amaaazing, and I'd really love a couple more  :angel:

Update S.03. 
Do not worry . I have a great surprise for you ;)  

A threesome No Escape 

and if Three are few people... What do you think four?  :P 

A Foursome No Escape (Another brilliant idea of Oregon Rain)

My favourite Lady, I hate to add to the giant list of requests you may already have, but are you able to make some more MFM floor animations? The ones that are already there are amaaazing, and I'd really love a couple more  :angel:

Update S.03. 

A threesome No Escape 

attachicon.gifL666_Foursm_gam.gif

attachicon.gifL666_Foursm.gif

WOW Lady, I just played the threesome in the game (haven't been able to get cooperation yet for foursome) and my mouth literally dropped!  That was amazing, the movements were just unbelievable.  Thank you again for taking this challenge on! :D

Update S.03. 

A threesome No Escape 

Thanks for the update Lady i wish i could be patreon

but they decline AMEX and i live in greece so we have bank problems too  :s

Update S.03. 

A threesome No Escape 

I think it's more that it's your bank declining it Sandi45.  I'm looking at Patreon's site now and it accepts the following:

Visa, MasterCard, Amex, JCB, Discover, Diner's Club and PayPal.  All pledges are converted to the USD.  I hope this was informative for you.  :)

Update S.03. 

A threesome No Escape 

I think it's more that it's your bank declining it Sandi45.  I'm looking at Patreon's site now and it accepts the following:

Visa, MasterCard, Amex, JCB, Discover, Diner's Club and PayPal.  All pledges are converted to the USD.  I hope this was informative for you.  :)

Here they even shutdown paypal and all the web bank system  :s

Update S.03. 

A threesome No Escape 

as always its worth the wait just to get our hands on your ace work so many thanks

CHEERS Lungpaul

Thank you so much for all the hard work :heart:  :heart: :heart:   

I don't get why my Visa won't get accepted and im from Norway and have plenty on the account  :angry:  :(  So all i can give is the wish for you to get plenty of gifts from anywhere ;)  But a lot of hugs are coming your way from me you brilliant you :D  Thanks again :heart:  :heart: :heart:  

Update S.03. 

A threesome No Escape 

Don't worry, I understand. We know what's going on. I also haven't forgotten your request  ;) 

MM or FM masturbation? Well, I think in doing both as foreplay elsewhere that there are no such foreplays like this.

I really like foreplays  :angel:

And really thanks for all you that appreciate my job

Update S.03. 

A threesome No Escape 

Don't worry, I understand. We know what's going on. I also haven't forgotten your request  ;) 

MM or FM masturbation? Well, I think in doing both as foreplay elsewhere that there are no such foreplays like this.

I really like foreplays  :angel:

And really thanks for all you that appreciate my job

I love foreplay very much and as you say there is not much about other than blow jobs and very little for FF I would love to have more thanks

the washing machine looks super thanks

thanks for the preview lungpaul.  I have not used that one yet, been testing things and building a sim home for my expanding sim family.  :P  I have put a washing machine in the new sim home though that I am building so I will be using that soon, I think I am heading back to university to check the womb ablation and will be able to use the foursome there.  :)

Guest Imdeadpoolbiatch

What a hell??? Foursome??? Amra put a skirt, right?
Sorry, I'm kidding. With all respect, but you exceeded all my expectations madam  B) 
Nice work.

And mine........haha,

Totaly autonomous, no social engineering needed , except for the accept join button :)

Are 4sums a first in sims 3 modding?, if so then thanks and congragulations to you Lady666 for your exquisite animations and attentiontion to detail, especially the facial expressions and to OnikiKay for developing the xml that makes these animations happen in game :heart:

post-783403-0-13438000-1436135226_thumb.jpg

post-783403-0-89152900-1436135236_thumb.jpg

post-783403-0-94342400-1436135244_thumb.jpg

This is the first that I know of that did not require the animation player and move objects. 

I am so very proud of Lady666 for achieving this feat and applause to Onikikay for making it possible.  :wub:

And mine........haha,

Totaly autonomous, no social engineering needed , except for the accept join button :)

Are 4sums a first in sims 3 modding?, if so then thanks and congragulations to you Lady666 for your exquisite animations and attentiontion to detail, especially the facial expressions and to OnikiKay for developing the xml that makes these animations happen in game :heart:

Update S.03. 

A threesome No Escape 

Here they even shutdown paypal and all the web bank system  :s

Okay I read it as you were saying Patreon wouldn't accept Amex, sorry for misreading.  ;)