[Sims3][WIP] L666's Sex Animations for Animated Woohoo

Lady do you accept donation?

I'm still deciding between paypal / patreon... Or both.
The only account I have is Paypal. It's just a personal account.

Lady would you be willing to make bestiality animations or are you against that stuff? Since Kinky World does feature dog on female Sim, we could always use additional animations besides the one sex one we have and handjob animation.

I know my opinion does not matter, but I just put my erotic love in this job and I do what I really like and that gives me pleasure and excitement. Sorry.

Please If possible I would like to see animations linked to the bondageframe: http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=174813.

Amazing. I can do for the next release ok. I really like this! 

Soon

Buckled Blowjob Floor 

I know my opinion does not matter, but I just put my erotic love in this job and I do what I really like and that gives me pleasure and excitement. Sorry.

I beg to differ; your opinion does matter since you're the one making the animations!  I would like to see more animations linked to peeing, since that's my kink, but I know that's a major squick for a lot of people so I understand if you're not interested.

Regardless, keep up the great work and I look forward to your next release!

WOW that's different looking forward to your next release 

I want to finish 9 animations, missing 2. And yes, I put more awkward positions in the future. 

I beg to differ; your opinion does matter since you're the one making the animations!  I would like to see more animations linked to peeing, since that's my kink, but I know that's a major squick for a lot of people so I understand if you're not interested.

Regardless, keep up the great work and I look forward to your next release!

I say my opinion with regard to fetish bestiality. I do not even know where to get one type of animation like this, haha. But other types of human fetishes, ok! I can do it!

I would stay away from Paypal.  Once they see what your taking donations for they will shut down your account.  Check their TOS closely.

I would stay away from Paypal.  Once they see what your taking donations for they will shut down your account.  Check their TOS closely.

So, I'll not create an account on paypal, but Patreon was done!  ;) 

https://www.patreon.com/Lady666

Lady would you be willing to make bestiality animations or are you against that stuff? Since Kinky World does feature dog on female Sim, we could always use additional animations besides the one sex one we have and handjob animation.

I know my opinion does not matter, but I just put my erotic love in this job and I do what I really like and that gives me pleasure and excitement. Sorry.

Please If possible I would like to see animations linked to the bondageframe: http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=174813.

Amazing. I can do for the next release ok. I really like this!

balloon_fie.png

Soon

Buckled Blowjob Floor

L666_BB_Floor.gif

Er... Well, I actually dislike the outlandish woohoo style. I prefer your usual romantic style. Especially that showing deep intimacy and a lot of caring and kissing.

I know my opinion does not matter, but I just put my erotic love in this job and I do what I really like and that gives me pleasure and excitement. Sorry.

Amazing. I can do for the next release ok. I really like this!

balloon_fie.png

Soon

Buckled Blowjob Floor

L666_BB_Floor.gif

Er... Well, I actually dislike the outlandish woohoo style. I prefer your usual romantic style. Especially that showing deep intimacy and a lot of caring and kissing.

erm yea on that note. Would it be possible to seperate these animations into a different package from the immersive ones? Dont really want to see sims having sex in those positions.... I really dont mean to offend, personal preferences :P

I'm sorry I scared you with that.  :(
I can do another pack for Acrobatic Positions Strange, I know we have some people who share certain sexual tastes strange, as well as those who do not like it, ok.
I'm borderline with sex sometimes  :-/ ... or whatever. I like hardcore!  :D

I'm doing something more romantic this time ... maybe ...
I don't know if it will please everyone, but this filled with kisses.

In fact, this very "stuffed" and with a woman in the center. Someone made me this request and was already planned. 
It is getting ready  ;)

Hi Lady666,

I know it's probably a big and time consuming job but I hope you'll continue animating for Kicker's Mod for those of us who don't want to use Kinky World. Your animations are spot on and fantastic and I'd really hate for all the animators to move on to Kinky World and leave us AW folks in the dust.

Keep rockin' on! Thanks~

I'm sorry I scared you with that.  :(
I can do another pack for Acrobatic Positions Strange, I know we have some people who share certain sexual tastes strange, as well as those who do not like it, ok.

I'm borderline with sex sometimes  :-/ ... or whatever. I like hardcore!  :D

I'm doing something more romantic this time ... maybe ...
I don't know if it will please everyone, but this filled with kisses.

In fact, this very "stuffed" and with a woman in the center. Someone made me this request and was already planned. 

It is getting ready  ;)

Thank you for understanding :)

Oh please don't let your modding creativity be inhibited by us though. Whatever you come up with will definitely be appreciated by the community! This was simply just segmenting your work to allow us to have what we prefer :)

Aw Lady,

You create whatever you want.  Downloading it is an option that some can choose not to do.  I love your work and find it interesting, intriguing, and downright Awesome.  The last position (the one with the girl backbending) was one I had never heard of lol.  Much love and continued to success on your amazing creativity.  :heart:

Aw Lady,

You create whatever you want.  Downloading it is an option that some can choose not to do.  I love your work and find it interesting, intriguing, and downright Awesome.  The last position (the one with the girl backbending) was one I had never heard of lol.  Much love and continued to success on your amazing creativity.  :heart:

Only the most flexible of people can do it and still looks like they hurt their backs. But yeah, your creatively is what brings about these animations. :angel:

Thanks. 

I will not leave the AW, but I believe the Kinky Mod will be a success.

As I said before, I want to do things I like as well. If I did just what everyone wants I would not put my love in this work. If something coincide with my personal taste I do, if not, I don't. That's simple.  :) 

Only I will make a concession to make animations M / M because I know that many are anxious for it.

But for now, 

Double Penetration Floor MFM