On 8/1/2019 at 11:30 PM, sheloveme said:

did that already and this neckseam is the comeout on the screenshoot

Hmm, looks like the user uploaded images have neck seams also maybe Pretty Face Renaissance isn't so smoothly compatible with Fair skin as advertised...

You can always try

Caliente's Texture Blender

It's a fairly simple tool to use. But don't blame me if you get weird results. ?

Fixed the problem it wasnt related to APACHII Hair overhaul.....it was at all related to casio or texture related from skin

EDIT: -Sorry, I should have read further, I see your problem is solved :D

42 minutes ago, Sexusfastis said:

Hmm, looks like the user uploaded images have neck seams also maybe Pretty Face Renaissance isn't so smoothly compatible with Fair skin as advertised...

You can always try

It's a fairly simple tool to use. But don't blame me if you get weird results. ?

Yes actually it is and i am happy because creation-kit and tes5 are thing i cant really use. But this texture things are hell and annoying bugs. But i think its time for by to take the step and try to make mods. Atleast some texture patches. I see atm so nice futa mods. But they all missing skin patches. As futa lover i have something to do.

On 8/2/2019 at 12:24 AM, ilion said:

You can, there are some japanese cbbe compatible skin textures I forget the name that have the normals and base textures for it. i forget the name but will post it.

Actually you dont need base textures just the normals to look good. Then I just mess with cosio great manga and regular sliders and nipples look great.

Pic related is just the normals applied to a leyenda skin I edited for more paleness. But with the main texture it looks even better.

My Serana is obviously built for lewd.

seran65.jpg

This look awesome. I am a big weaboo a casio manga body would be the best ever for me. I am not the fan of big boobs but big butts ohhh yeahhh.

6 hours ago, Sexusfastis said:

You can always try

texture blender  lower yr resolution turning 4 k textures to 2k  or lower also adding artifacts to the normal  maps  making  little block  appear

12 hours ago, scivirus said:

texture blender  lower yr resolution turning 4 k textures to 2k  or lower also adding artifacts to the normal  maps  making  little block  appear

Thanks for the info I didn't know that fact about the tool, I'll remember it.

I've only used the tool once as a last desperate option, and I got mixed results.

And Scivirus, You are doing the lord's work sir! ?  Keep it up.

4 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

So my characters butt is sagging like crazy unless they're wearing clothes. Any help in figuring out how to fix this in BodySlide?

Also does this mod still work with Naturalistic HDT? It doesn't seem to when I install it.

its mend to work with CosioHD  ,Naturalistic HDT is for CBBE yes you can run on Naturalistic HDT but then  you  will not  have  thigh physics or nipple  physics and gravity effects   ..What do you mean by sagging ?..that could be anything .not  necessarily Cosio .>Bodyslide will not help you .. show screen shot

42 minutes ago, scivirus said:

..What do you mean by sagging ?..that could be anything .not  necessarily Cosio .>Bodyslide will not help you .. show screen shot

Apologies. I was in a hurry when I made the post. When I look at it again I don't think sag would be the best word. There's just an unnatural gap between the upper thigh and the butt. The butt just unnaturally hangs or something. The problem is that the issue's fixed when they're wearing anything. I don't think Bodyslide is the culprit. Just that the clothing worn is ran through bodyslide.

nosag.png

sag.png

I seem to having an issue with collision of the left arm/hand with the left butt cheek in 5.4.  The character is at 1.0 weight and seems to consistently happen with the current present.  When running (not sprinting), the left arm seems to drag the butt check up.  It happens at lower weights (0.5, 0.7) as well, but less frequently.  Is this something I can resolve by editing values in the .xml?  

All of the other features appear to be working fine.

image.png.ad6d5fd493c59b3e8f9cf5cc0e9ab4f3.png

23 minutes ago, AWP3RATOR said:

I seem to having an issue with collision of the left arm/hand with the left butt cheek in 5.4.  The character is at 1.0 weight and seems to consistently happen with the current present.  When running (not sprinting), the left arm seems to drag the butt check up.  It happens at lower weights (0.5, 0.7) as well, but less frequently.  Is this something I can resolve by editing values in the .xml?  

All of the other features appear to be working fine.

image.png.ad6d5fd493c59b3e8f9cf5cc0e9ab4f3.png

turn of collision on the butt bones by changing the  group id to -1

4 hours ago, Chroom22 said:

Then that's what it is. I just wanted to know this wasn't a bug, thanks.

unfortunate  Hi poly  bodies don't like this mod because the slide scale try to scale eh butt for as if its a low poly.Note teh green line  is where th low poly edges are versus the  Hi poly  curved edges

392056543_hipoly.png.e10c7f0a1f0d982442a443b3a19f9c46.png

11 hours ago, zupra said:

How about the left upper butt-cheek problem, did you find a fix for that yet?

i was unable to replicate  it ..it looks like is  could be  a combo of  sliders preset and  the animation used .maybe .did you use yr own preset or  one that came with  Cosio

15 hours ago, scivirus said:

i was unable to replicate  it ..it looks like is  could be  a combo of  sliders preset and  the animation used .maybe .did you use yr own preset or  one that came with  Cosio

It's not the animation because it happens with every animation. I have my own preset but i can try later if it happens with cosio preset as well.

15 hours ago, zupra said:

It's not the animation because it happens with every animation. I have my own preset but i can try later if it happens with cosio preset as well.

Damn shame. One of those issues I wish could be fixed in the future. As it is I am barred from wonderfully large TnA.

So I upgraded from an older version of Cosio (I think version 4.4 or something) to version 5.4, and I noticed that nearly every female NPC's left breast jitters a lot. When the NPCs draw weapons it doesn't look like it happens but whenever they're idle or sandboxing and they're either naked or have HDT-enabled clothing equipped the jittering starts. Is it because of a lot of scripts or something or what?

On 8/10/2019 at 5:29 AM, Forrim said:

Can someone please explain what the difference is between the "Cosio FUll physics" and "Cosio alternate Full physics"

The given description from the mods fomod is pretty much useless

alternative Full physics had collision on hands an finger a different setup for  Breast Based on Natural hdt physics ..ill have better description  on the next update

On 8/10/2019 at 6:10 PM, CausticBleach said:

So I upgraded from an older version of Cosio (I think version 4.4 or something) to version 5.4, and I noticed that nearly every female NPC's left breast jitters a lot. When the NPCs draw weapons it doesn't look like it happens but whenever they're idle or sandboxing and they're either naked or have HDT-enabled clothing equipped the jittering starts. Is it because of a lot of scripts or something or what?

WHat is the Frame rate you get  mostly  out side  ..if it's lower then 60  then you need to  limit it to 30  with the ENB  ...ENB  screws up Havok and Cosio is a bit to heavy on Havok   ..WIP .>After all Skyrim LE was never mend to  play on 60  FPS or higher

6 hours ago, scivirus said:

WHat is the Frame rate you get  mostly  out side  ..if it's lower then 60  then you need to  limit it to 30  with the ENB  ...ENB  screws up Havok and Cosio is a bit to heavy on Havok   ..WIP .>After all Skyrim LE was never mend to  play on 60  FPS or higher

I see. Most of the time my fps hovers around 40 to mid 50s when I'm just running around and around 30 whenever I'm in combat. I'll try to limit my fps to 30 and see if the jittering persists. 

Thanks for responding.

EDIT: I've made my graphics card cap Skyrim at 30 fps but I'm still getting the jittering. Is there anything else that may be causing it?

6 hours ago, CausticBleach said:

I see. Most of the time my fps hovers around 40 to mid 50s when I'm just running around and around 30 whenever I'm in combat. I'll try to limit my fps to 30 and see if the jittering persists. 

Thanks for responding.

EDIT: I've made my graphics card cap Skyrim at 30 fps but I'm still getting the jittering. Is there anything else that may be causing it?

no its  Skyrim's Havok  limitation ..try the alternative Cosio  physics for now  it bit less demanding ..i have been working a a new version for the  update  that might  help with the twitching .....if possible try to get the game  to be less heavy on the  papyrus script  by turning off teh log report  on anymods that create debug reports or logs most that do  are on be default  ..and if they have  spell checking for see if a  NPC are near the PC increase the interval they do check

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

no its  Skyrim's Havok  limitation ..try the alternative Cosio  physics for now  it bit less demanding ..i have been working a a new version for the  update  that might  help with the twitching .....if possible try to get the game  to be less heavy on the  papyrus script  by turning off teh log report  on anymods that create debug reports or logs most that do  are on be default  ..and if they have  spell checking for see if a  NPC are near the PC increase the interval they do check

Alright. I'll try that too and see if that helps.

Thanks for responding again, and good luck on the new version.

On 8/8/2019 at 1:34 PM, scivirus said:

I noticed that chubby butt slider makes the problem appear. Cosio also has butt shape 100% and i have that 0% so kinda different butt shape.