On 8/14/2019 at 12:45 PM, zupra said:

I can just put the chubby slider to 0% it's no problem. It's 62% now.

Was having the same issue... thanks!! i had chubby butt set to 2. Must have been the issue. It usually happened when I stopped running/walking, and character went in to sexy idle animation.  Most times i could just move a bit and it would go back to normal. 

On 8/10/2019 at 12:10 PM, CausticBleach said:

So I upgraded from an older version of Cosio (I think version 4.4 or something) to version 5.4, and I noticed that nearly every female NPC's left breast jitters a lot. When the NPCs draw weapons it doesn't look like it happens but whenever they're idle or sandboxing and they're either naked or have HDT-enabled clothing equipped the jittering starts. Is it because of a lot of scripts or something or what?

I think that's a bug with hdt ks hairdos, did you download the bbp patch? I've experienced it before where only the left breast jitters randomly

14 minutes ago, TextSoaked said:

I've been having an issue with creature collisions where the vagina is stretched out wide and constantly jitters along with the belly (screenshot: http://prntscr.com/ou2c95). I'm using MNC SLAL and BeastHDT collision xml files from Naturalistic Jiggles. This has been driving me crazy

BeastHDT collision boxes are way to Big to insure collision with any animation  i think .that's probably the problem

On 8/10/2019 at 12:10 PM, CausticBleach said:

So I upgraded from an older version of Cosio (I think version 4.4 or something) to version 5.4, and I noticed that nearly every female NPC's left breast jitters a lot. When the NPCs draw weapons it doesn't look like it happens but whenever they're idle or sandboxing and they're either naked or have HDT-enabled clothing equipped the jittering starts. Is it because of a lot of scripts or something or what?

The bone weights on the left breast are just slightly higher than the right breast.  You can see this clearly if you open up the body .nif and move the L Breast and R Breast bones up by 100-ish units.  If you wanted to fix it you'd probably have to use Blender or something - bodyslide doesn't allow you to set exact values as far as I know.

5 hours ago, TextSoaked said:

Ah, I see. Is there any other MNC collision xmls that you can recommend? BeastHDT is the only one that I know of

Finally was able to partially solve the problem. Using the All-in-one hdt vagina installer and selecting the original Clams of Skyrim (not innie outie) and the MNC SLAL replacer gave much better results. The vagina still opens a little wide on the side but will actually fit the shlong. Only major issue now is the wolf/dog shlongs are missing textures

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

The bone weights on the left breast are just slightly higher than the right breast.  You can see this clearly if you open up the body .nif and move the L Breast and R Breast bones up by 100-ish units.  If you wanted to fix it you'd probably have to use Blender or something - bodyslide doesn't allow you to set exact values as far as I know.

the Weight are identical  ..Bodyslide  to indeed allow to set  exact  values  ..And the Jitter is HAvok not able to Cope  with ENB >>The game needs to Maintain 60 FPs all the time  ..or 30   not in between ..Physics is  tied  to the FPS  .nothing to do with Weights    and the fact the the right breast is lower because of the animation probably  and the spine is bend  slightly to the right  making the breast drop more to the right  looking like it is lower  as  Real breast tend to do when they are effected by gravity  ..something  that no other Body does

13 hours ago, TextSoaked said:

I think that's a bug with hdt ks hairdos, did you download the bbp patch? I've experienced it before where only the left breast jitters randomly

you are correct the patch  did fix it in the past  but i see the patch has been changed  ..recently ..making the  hair collide with everything  effective undoing the fix it supposed to FIX ..i dont know how the idoit is  who did it ....

ps ...nvm I had my load order Wrong still works as intended 

Hi i have a problem with this mod and would realy like to run it. I have tried everything i could read and still couldn't fix it.
When i jump or walk the model drags and stretches especialy in leg and vag reagion. I'm not realy an expert in manipulating meshes but i've wanted belly and vag collision so i went with "Ooh LaLa Jiggly Butts, Pussy Tugs and Belly Bulges" which recommendet "Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT" which in its turn said it works well with "Clams of skyrim" Is this overboard?
Here is my loadorder and some example pics:

Spoiler

DLC: Dawnguard"
DLC: HearthFires"
DLC: Dragonborn"
BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
Realistic Ragdolls"
XP32 Maximum Skeleton"

HDT Physics Extensions"
hdtHighHeel beta0"
CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie Cbbe HDT Vagina 5.4"
SexLabFramework v162 FULL"
SexLabAroused V28b"
Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2"
SkyUI"
UIExtensions"
FNIS Behavior 7 4 5 XXL"
FNIS Creature Pack"
SexLab Tools v3.0"
MoreNastyCritters v12RC10"
HentaiCreatures MNCv12"
SexLabMatchMaker"
SLAnimLoader"
Containers"
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf"
PapyrusUtil v33"
SOS"
meshes"
BakaFactory ABC Patch LE 1.0V"
Naturalistic HDT Jiggle and Collision Set"
Beast HDT v0.64"
Alternate Start - Live Another Life"

Spoiler

20190818151958_1.jpg.946d70dbb1ec420507636c8400c12389.jpg20190818151958_1.jpg.946d70dbb1ec420507636c8400c12389.jpg20190818151950_1.jpg.1d5fc913df8da8edcdffcf1288535dde.jpg

3 hours ago, scivirus said:

the Weight are identical  ..Bodyslide  to indeed allow to set  exact  values  ..And the Jitter is HAvok not able to Cope  with ENB >>The game needs to Maintain 60 FPs all the time  ..or 30   not in between ..Physics is  tied  to the FPS  .nothing to do with Weights    and the fact the the right breast is lower because of the animation probably  and the spine is bend  slightly to the right  making the breast drop more to the right  looking like it is lower  as  Real breast tend to do when they are effected by gravity  ..something  that no other Body does

I don't doubt that you know what you're talking about, but the bone weights on each breast are not identical.  All you have to do to prove it is look at the body .nif in NifSkope and move the bones and you will immediately see that there is a differential warping between the right and left.

Here I've done exactly as described using the default CosioHD body in \Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CosioHD\ and here is a blown-up detail with a line drawn to show that the nipples are also stretching differentially.  These shots are taken from directly in front of the body and not at an angle - this distortion is real and is proof that the R Breast, R Breast01, L Breast, L Breast01, and/or Spine2 bone weights are not identical across the right and left breast.

Does this explain the differing behavior of the breasts in-game?  It's certainly a non-zero factor, but no it probably doesn't cause enough of a difference to be responsible for the behavior that @CausticBleach is experiencing.  In order to get visible distortion I had to move the bones by 150 units, so the bone weight mis-match is very small.

44 minutes ago, fafa3d said:

Hi i have a problem with this mod and would realy like to run it. I have tried everything i could read and still couldn't fix it.
When i jump or walk the model drags and stretches especialy in leg and vag reagion. I'm not realy an expert in manipulating meshes but i've wanted belly and vag collision so i went with "Ooh LaLa Jiggly Butts, Pussy Tugs and Belly Bulges" which recommendet "Naturalistic HDT and Beast HDT" which in its turn said it works well with "Clams of skyrim" Is this overboard?
Here is my loadorder and some example pics:

Reveal hidden contents

DLC: Dawnguard"
DLC: HearthFires"
DLC: Dragonborn"
BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
Realistic Ragdolls"
XP32 Maximum Skeleton"

HDT Physics Extensions"
hdtHighHeel beta0"
CLAMS OF SKYRIM PROJECT Inni Outie Cbbe HDT Vagina 5.4"
SexLabFramework v162 FULL"
SexLabAroused V28b"
Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2"
SkyUI"
UIExtensions"
FNIS Behavior 7 4 5 XXL"
FNIS Creature Pack"
SexLab Tools v3.0"
MoreNastyCritters v12RC10"
HentaiCreatures MNCv12"
SexLabMatchMaker"
SLAnimLoader"
Containers"
Mighty Beasts - Werewolf"
PapyrusUtil v33"
SOS"
meshes"
BakaFactory ABC Patch LE 1.0V"
Naturalistic HDT Jiggle and Collision Set"
Beast HDT v0.64"
Alternate Start - Live Another Life"

Reveal hidden contents

20190818151958_1.jpg.946d70dbb1ec420507636c8400c12389.jpg20190818151958_1.jpg.946d70dbb1ec420507636c8400c12389.jpg20190818151950_1.jpg.1d5fc913df8da8edcdffcf1288535dde.jpg

Something is overwriting XPMSE in your load order, try moving it to just under the cosio file

51 minutes ago, TextSoaked said:

Something is overwriting XPMSE in your load order, try moving it to just under the cosio file

that doesnt fix it sadly could it be that i moved something from the mo2 overwrite folder to a wrong mod and that now keeps overwriting xpmse`?

56 minutes ago, fafa3d said:

that doesnt fix it sadly could it be that i moved something from the mo2 overwrite folder to a wrong mod and that now keeps overwriting xpmse`?

When you click XPMSE in MO2 is it shaded red? If so that means something is overwriting it. Did you try moving both files to the end of your load order?

7 minutes ago, TextSoaked said:

When you click XPMSE in MO2 is it shaded red? If so that means something is overwriting it. Did you try moving both files to the end of your load order?

No its blanc and ive checked the other mods nothign has meshes with _1stperson or skeleton.nif in it. Moving it down to the end doesnt solve the problem either. I've also made a new start (with alternate start) and it doesnt fix it

3 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:

I don't doubt that you know what you're talking about, but the bone weights on each breast are not identical.  All you have to do to prove it is look at the body .nif in NifSkope and move the bones and you will immediately see that there is a differential warping between the right and left.

Here I've done exactly as described using the default CosioHD body in \Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\CosioHD\ and here is a blown-up detail with a line drawn to show that the nipples are also stretching differentially.  These shots are taken from directly in front of the body and not at an angle - this distortion is real and is proof that the R Breast, R Breast01, L Breast, L Breast01, and/or Spine2 bone weights are not identical across the right and left breast.

Does this explain the differing behavior of the breasts in-game?  It's certainly a non-zero factor, but no it probably doesn't cause enough of a difference to be responsible for the behavior that @CausticBleach is experiencing.  In order to get visible distortion I had to move the bones by 150 units, so the bone weight mis-match is very small.

don't want to be rude but cant you  sent a screen shot like every one els ?yr media fire file was  blocked ......Pls note  the next pics .>it does not explain the jitters  ..THAT BIS HAVOK  not Coping  with  ENB. it well know facked it effects Havok. IF a GPU  is it cant maintain  a steady FPS ..Havok stop calculation Physics if it drop  below 60 FPS >>PS you cant use Nifscope to check weights 

image.png.e94e89d610554e2933881e82941a17a1.png

image.png.a798c639a783f5bf95c67ece1e90f25d.png

Here are shots from within Outfit Studio as well, note ~0.0054 weight difference on the targeted verts and the outlines of the blue regions.  Extremely tiny differences, but there are tons of these tiny differential bone weightings across the left/right axis.  I'm not saying that this is a problem - and I know that you've specifically worked to correct issues like this in the past - but it might be worth looking into for the version 5.5 release.

cosio3.png

cosio4.png

cosio5.png

cosio6.png

5 hours ago, fafa3d said:

No its blanc and ive checked the other mods nothign has meshes with _1stperson or skeleton.nif in it. Moving it down to the end doesnt solve the problem either. I've also made a new start (with alternate start) and it doesnt fix it

Try installing the original CBBE and letting Cosio overwrite it

11 hours ago, brewmasterhal said:
Spoiler

Here are shots from within Outfit Studio as well, note ~0.0054 weight difference on the targeted verts and the outlines of the blue regions.  Extremely tiny differences, but there are tons of these tiny differential bone weightings across the left/right axis.  I'm not saying that this is a problem - and I know that you've specifically worked to correct issues like this in the past - but it might be worth looking into for the version 5.5 release.

cosio3.png

cosio4.png

cosio5.png

cosio6.png

i thin yr missing the point here that TINY  differences  has nothing to do with the twitching .>That HAvok and skyrim engine  not coping  FOR THE LAST TIME ..the  extremes you show will never be reached in game  you will not notice it ..you are talking about 0.00000001 values  ..you think Cosio is bad  CHECK out CBBE that has less poly's.  it will have a greater effect  ....you mention i worked with  issues like this in the past  YEs that to address Skyrim not able to animate more then 4 bones sharing the same vertex ...they are as it should be  changing  anything now  will cause  deformation   in some animations, they still do  as  animators don't keep it in mind  or has no clue that they need to .... IM done with this