• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2024 at 9:13 PM, tonitrulupus said:

Any plans on converting to SSE?

not his version no i been working on a new body CosioEVO for a while now .Human version is complete and you can get a manual install on a link below will work on Skyrim LE  .SSE will not have Physics that i intend to  put on SSE but this is not easy work and i have my Day Job as well ..i am willing to release MY RESOURCE Files for blender .still need textures for beast races .problem is out fits needs to be converted as i don't use Cbbe standard weight like the old one since i am Band to do so for SSE so i had to do everything from scratch 

On 5/23/2024 at 12:01 PM, scivirus said:

not his version no i been working on a new body CosioEVO for a while now .Human version is complete and you can get a manual install on a link below will work on Skyrim LE  .SSE will not have Physics that i intend to  put on SSE but this is not easy work and i have my Day Job as well ..i am willing to release MY RESOURCE Files for blender .still need textures for beast races .problem is out fits needs to be converted as i don't use Cbbe standard weight like the old one since i am Band to do so for SSE so i had to do everything from scratch 

I wish I knew more about doing this and had the software to do it with, I would help you out. I do use cbbe, Skyrim AE 1170. I how ever can test if you would like, It shouldn't mess anything up as long as it doesn't change to much to CBBE

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2024 at 7:19 AM, tonitrulupus said:

I wish I knew more about doing this and had the software to do it with, I would help you out. I do use cbbe, Skyrim AE 1170. I how ever can test if you would like, It shouldn't mess anything up as long as it doesn't change to much to CBBE

it totally different from Cbbe 

Posted (edited)

do you need to have CBBE to use this, or is this standalone?

body texture not changing. and showracemenu sliders not working.

i uploaded my mod order. 

2.png

1.png

Skyrim 04_06_2024 4_56_30 pm.png

Skyrim 04_06_2024 4_57_56 pm.png

Skyrim 04_06_2024 4_58_14 pm.png

Edited by Telsaluna

I have a little problem, Vagina physics don't work with bodyslide built bodies. Vagina Physic only works for prebuilt body that comes to the game when first installing Cosio. Anyway to fix this?

On 6/4/2024 at 5:06 PM, Bastak21 said:

I have a little problem, Vagina physics don't work with bodyslide built bodies. Vagina Physic only works for prebuilt body that comes to the game when first installing Cosio. Anyway to fix this?

might have more then one body type in bodyside  build .depending what installer you path of teh  hdt files cant change ..i only use vortex and should not have that problem with it cant help mush with other installers 

Edited by scivirus
On 6/4/2024 at 9:37 AM, Telsaluna said:

do you need to have CBBE to use this, or is this standalone?

body texture not changing. and showracemenu sliders not working.

i uploaded my mod order. 

2.png

1.png

Skyrim 04_06_2024 4_56_30 pm.png

Skyrim 04_06_2024 4_57_56 pm.png

Skyrim 04_06_2024 4_58_14 pm.png

no you don't need cbbe for CosioHd anymore unless you want the eyebrows  .you might have  over lapping mods rules

40 minutes ago, scivirus said:

might have more then one body type in bodyside  build .depending what installer you path of teh  hdt files cant change ..i only use vortex and should not have that problem with it cant help mush with other installers 

I only use vortex too and I installed hdt like any other mod and it works. I can see physics in butt and boobs but vagina collisions doesn't work.