9 hours ago, TextSoaked said:

Try installing the original CBBE and letting Cosio overwrite it

What  is the  XPMSE  setup option you took  ? ..there are only two things  that can cause yr problem  ..that's is the game is using  the incorrect skeleton or  a physics xml  not ment for the body  ..so  look into the HDT physics extension  and XPMSE 

4 hours ago, scivirus said:

What  is the  XPMSE  setup option you took  ? ..there are only two things  that can cause yr problem  ..that's is the game is using  the incorrect skeleton or  a physics xml  not ment for the body  ..so  look into the HDT physics extension  and XPMSE 

So ive tried to reinstall Bodyslide and choose CBBE then hdt and then cosio batched and built ran fnis and it didnt work. now i've reinstalled Bodyslide again with the Unified UNP option no racemenue plugin and the Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs Bodies rest standard.
Then i went reinstalled realsitc ragdolls, hdt and hdt highhell, also cosio and xp32maxium sekleton with everything standart and no XPMS Base slider for ECE User since i dont know what that is.

Here is a screenshot from MO2 i dont know if this is usefull

Do i need racemenu for this to work?

Spoiler

mo2.JPG.70f415a775c15f542d2461ede64aa99a.JPG

5 hours ago, fafa3d said:

So ive tried to reinstall Bodyslide and choose CBBE then hdt and then cosio batched and built ran fnis and it didnt work. now i've reinstalled Bodyslide again with the Unified UNP option no racemenue plugin and the Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs Bodies rest standard.
Then i went reinstalled realsitc ragdolls, hdt and hdt highhell, also cosio and xp32maxium sekleton with everything standart and no XPMS Base slider for ECE User since i dont know what that is.

Here is a screenshot from MO2 i dont know if this is usefull

Do i need racemenu for this to work?

Reveal hidden contents

mo2.JPG.70f415a775c15f542d2461ede64aa99a.JPG

why did you get the prebuild uunphdt stuff = racemorphs you need teh cbbeb  one  as cosio is Cbbe based ..you dont need realistic rag dolls it comes standard with xpmse you dont need the  mod .

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is happening or what I'm doing wrong. I installed Cosio 5.4, then Mature Skin and overwrite everything, then install the Mature Skin Patch and overwrite but I still have this missing texture.

What why how vagina why.png

On 8/20/2019 at 7:30 AM, ZipZop said:

I cannot for the life of me figure out why this is happening or what I'm doing wrong. I installed Cosio 5.4, then Mature Skin and overwrite everything, then install the Mature Skin Patch and overwrite but I still have this missing texture.

What why how vagina why.png

i assume you are a MO user  seems to be a common thing ....i can't help you with that  because i am a Vortex user  but several people on this forum are MO users  and i am sure that can help

Ok it's got to be in that texture so take a pick of that pic or just compare. My guess is what you ended up with doesn't have any or the rong vagina texter. It should be on the bottom left of torso were it cuts off from leg. Somewhere there must be an overlay if not do it in paint or gimp my personal choice and copy the vagina texture part and eather make an overlay and dont ask me how or paste it directly from the original.  Shouldn't be that hard. If not just go with textures that came with it.

3 hours ago, shaidien said:

Ok it's got to be in that texture so take a pick of that pic or just compare. My guess is what you ended up with doesn't have any or the rong vagina texter. It should be on the bottom left of torso were it cuts off from leg. Somewhere there must be an overlay if not do it in paint or gimp my personal choice and copy the vagina texture part and eather make an overlay and dont ask me how or paste it directly from the original.  Shouldn't be that hard. If not just go with textures that came with it.

you might have something with the over lay  that can make any cbbe style texture compatible  no matte what  ..

that said BUT  then you have to add an overlay for every NPC ..hmm no thats not an option  ...........His  mod installer is not getting the order right >>i am assuming  you are talking  about ZipTop's problem

On 8/21/2019 at 7:14 PM, scivirus said:

i assume you are a MO user  seems to be a common thing ....i can't help you with that  because i am a Vortex user  but several people on this forum are MO users  and i am sure that can help

I'm actually still using NMM like a luddite because I'm lazy, and last Cosio version I had was 3.5 before Windows 10 decided to Windows 10 and I had to reinstall everything. It's only the Mature Skin that's doing it, Fair Skin and Pure Skin with the patches work. I haven't had the time but I'm going to try to manually install texture files. SG Skin does the same thing as expected since no patch exists for it.

Update: I found out the error. In the Mature Skin patch all of the "SD, Young" .dds files do not have the vagina texture in them. I didn't check all of them, but the "SD, Mature" ones I looked at have them. The few HD .dds files I looked at had them. HD it is.

Bingo that's what I thought. Its really easy to goto a texture that has it and copy paste it using gimp and even though I have not made a overlay myself using gimp it cant be that hard. I think you could after you copy the texture add it as a new layer and make it same size position it were it would go but I stead of merging the layers you delete the main texture. Then just toss it in texblend file and then on you never need to do anything but use texblend. I did that for my body I use. I have even fixed patches that some textures have when used on rong body types.  You know around hips. I just looked at the uv layout most have been intentionally unzipped and arranged the same. So I could just use gimp to blend over that uncovered aria. 

12 hours ago, ZipZop said:

I'm actually still using NMM like a luddite because I'm lazy, and last Cosio version I had was 3.5 before Windows 10 decided to Windows 10 and I had to reinstall everything. It's only the Mature Skin that's doing it, Fair Skin and Pure Skin with the patches work. I haven't had the time but I'm going to try to manually install texture files. SG Skin does the same thing as expected since no patch exists for it.

Update: I found out the error. In the Mature Skin patch all of the "SD, Young" .dds files do not have the vagina texture in them. I didn't check all of them, but the "SD, Mature" ones I looked at have them. The few HD .dds files I looked at had them. HD it is.

ahh ok see ok  i go this patch ..or i should say  i ask the  author to add  my  vag textures  to his  textures ill get it fixed

12 hours ago, Dirknina said:

Ty for the great mod.  However cos will not show up in racemenu, when I looked at the source file for it it says uunp?  I thought it was cbbe for 5.4?  Secondly the feet and hands don't mesh up.  I'm at work right now but will get screenshots if needed when I get home.

not sure how that's possible as i don't even have cbbe and uunp  mods running Cosio does not need it  anymore .all you need it Racemenu and if you want the Cbbe  morphs in game that all you need to select ...i assure you  thew hands and feet align you will need 1080 display and above and zoom in very close to see a seam ..But lets see what you screen shot shows

@scivirus  I checked and couldn't find a CosioHD Bodyslide conversion resource thread.  I have converted a number of outfit sets for my own game and would like to share them in place where they could be easily found.  If none exists, I can just create a mod within the adult section here in LL.

Thanks!

Converted so far:  

Steel Nord Plate Bikini V2

Devious Devices Assets and Expansion

Bijin Warmaidens, Wives, and NPCs Body Replacers (AIO edition, body replacer files only))

Seranaholic + Valerica (body replacer files only)

Deadric Reaper Armor

Sisterhood of Dibella (most, but not everything 100% working yet)

Alicia Painslut (body replacer files only)

Ursine Armor Pack

Celes Nightingale

Gwelda Dawnguard Armor (all but the cape)

Sotteta Huntress

Arise Black Sacrament

Ritual Armor of Boethiah (just for overall shape, HDT disabled)

Shaydow's Vampire Lord Overhaul (I might release this as a mod "enhanced" update to Shaydow's work as it includes many other things)

Hunting Grounds Outfit

Tembtra Thief

Merta Black Rose

I think that's all the main ones - but I've done a bunch of other random tweaks and stuff to various single files as well, to support my game. :)  In the meantime, before I get those posted somewhere, if anyone would like any of the files - let me know via PM, I'll be happy to share them.

1 hour ago, AWP3RATOR said:

@scivirus  I checked and couldn't find a CosioHD Bodyslide conversion resource thread.  I have converted a number of outfit sets for my own game and would like to share them in place where they could be easily found.  If none exists, I can just create a mod within the adult section here in LL.

Thanks!

Converted so far:  

Steel Nord Plate Bikini V2

Devious Devices Assets and Expansion

Bijin Warmaidens, Wives, and NPCs Body Replacers (AIO edition, body replacer files only))

Seranaholic + Valerica (body replacer files only)

Deadric Reaper Armor

Sisterhood of Dibella (most, but not everything 100% working yet)

Alicia Painslut (body replacer files only)

Ursine Armor Pack

Celes Nightingale

Gwelda Dawnguard Armor (all but the cape)

Sotteta Huntress

Arise Black Sacrament

Ritual Armor of Boethiah (just for overall shape, HDT disabled)

Shaydow's Vampire Lord Overhaul (I might release this as a mod "enhanced" update to Shaydow's work as it includes many other things)

Hunting Grounds Outfit

Tembtra Thief

Merta Black Rose

I think that's all the main ones - but I've done a bunch of other random tweaks and stuff to various single files as well, to support my game. :)  In the meantime, before I get those posted somewhere, if anyone would like any of the files - let me know via PM, I'll be happy to share them.

Damm you been Busy Just don't do amazing bikini i am busy with those ...wana use them to stream  a how to vid ...and please do :)

Some how you have managed to delete your slider info from that nif. Try to make a new body. I have unp cbbe Sam and cosio menu sliders. If for instance I am a sam body then even though the tabs are there its blank like that. Same if I play eather of the others body types the rest of the sliders are blank like this. In short inless you made changes in OS and forgot to add the sliders to project then you most likely just have wrong body ingame so first thing to fix it is to make a new body do not forget the tri files. 

1 hour ago, Dirknina said:

Ok I'll remake body when I get off work and repost later.  God I hate night shifts.

Well one thing I asking is did you have a female and is the race you chose assigned to this body? And is mod low enough in load order to not be over written.