Well if not load order 2 more things to look at. First make sure you have tri files linked by selecting the option when body is made. You can use nifscope to look and see by looking inside the shape inside nif. Optionally you can remake body and make sure you select the option. However first thing to look at is make sure on character creation you have selected a race that uses body and that you have selected female or that menu of cosio sliders will not have any thing in it.Ā 

2 hours ago, shaidien said:

Hay are any of those hdt? And I dont mean just booby but belly bounce but cloth and so on.

what HDt 's ..this can mean anything ..Cloths as in clothingĀ Ā  ...it can collide with ClothingĀ  yes butĀ  the clothingĀ  must have HDt of it own and be set to collideĀ  toĀ  specificsĀ Ā  Groups id's and notĀ  group 2 and 7Ā  ...

5 hours ago, shaidien said:

Hay are any of those hdt? And I dont mean just booby but belly bounce but cloth and so on.

None of the outfits originally had flowing HDT scarves, capes, skirts, etc - so no, that has not been added.Ā  These are "HDT" in the areas where they line up with CosioHD, i.e. jiggles in the belly, breasts, and butt - where it makes sense.Ā  See the Steel Nord Plate Bikini as an example.Ā  Since this is a plate steel armor set, I set up the bodyslide files a bit differently:

Ā 

Belly armor - body under jiggles, armor does not jiggle

Breasts - for the most part the bikinis follow the breasts, heavy plate chest does not move at all

Tassets - the butt and thighs under/near the tassets jiggle, but the tassets do not jiggle

Ā 

In all cases the armors follow the non-HDT body part motion, but in select cases, I made some artistic edits.

Ā 

I need to go back and do this for a few of the armors (like Daedric Reaper) as well (just haven't gotten to it yet).

Just trying to get a full set of clothes and armor that came with game to have something hdt besides just the standard stuf. So for things like plate or other hard things there could be made to have tydown or coin purses or for helmets maybe plumes on top in Roman fashion with a skyrim twist. Even say the main armor worn by imperials or the other side have great potential to having the studded leather skirt turned into separate pieces and able to bounce around. And the bits of cloth surrounding the chain main could be cool to especially if sounds were attached so the chainmaleĀ parts make noise.Ā 

1 hour ago, shaidien said:

Just trying to get a full set of clothes and armor that came with game to have something hdt besides just the standard stuf. So for things like plate or other hard things there could be made to have tydown or coin purses or for helmets maybe plumes on top in Roman fashion with a skyrim twist. Even say the main armor worn by imperials or the other side have great potential to having the studded leather skirt turned into separate pieces and able to bounce around. And the bits of cloth surrounding the chain main could be cool to especially if sounds were attached so the chainmaleĀ parts make noise.Ā 

it is possible ..Dint99 has a n awesome hdt skirt for his OlympiaĀ  outfitĀ  that i made a conversion for.it is super smooth and not buggyĀ  ..it can be possible to use it as a defaultĀ  for manyĀ  Vanilla skirtsĀ 

6 hours ago, shaidien said:

Well the only thing we need are the meshes so we can make the bones for it. And then we can make a xml for it. Nothing hard for eather of those things even I can do it so that means it's easy.Ā 

well we have skirt bones already .we have it on the Xpmse skeletonĀ  .and vanillaĀ  .Skirt bones .. if we can apply physics on those ....im still learning how to bake textures on blender ..i can do the mesh no problemĀ  if i have time

5 hours ago, shaidien said:

Here is a few pictures that show you how to make bones hdt.

hdt_flags.7z 320.77 kB Ā· 2 downloads

ok so i checked on the Xpmse skeleton and there is no Anus bones ..i thought it was addedĀ  when Cbbe Max was aroundĀ  >>how ever there is 4Ā  sets for vagina bones and only one is used in generalĀ  >sets are Vagina ,PussyA with a variant PussyXPĀ  which the mostĀ  common one and currently what cosio uses and HDT pussy ...i think if we can repurposed thoseĀ  unused bonesĀ  for an anus .no need toĀ  getĀ  modders toĀ  replace the xpmseĀ  skeleton that every one usesĀ  >>Cosio uses a combo of twoĀ  .Pussyxp and only the clitoral bone on PussyA......alsoĀ  we need to simplify itĀ  ..5 bones for an anus is to muchĀ  Skyrim will only animate 4Ā  sharing a vertex ..anus you only need 3Ā  to cover 3 dimension ..1 for Z and Y axes and 2 for x and y ..it will make a perfect circle for a hole

PS whats the white mesh in the screen shot for ..i assume that's the smp mesh for collision ..but if soĀ  why do the entire bodyĀ  ..it will be more CpuĀ  friendly if youĀ  do only specificĀ  areasĀ 

Ā 

image.png.e8751f912ee5f0084b376df2f8d4d94b.png

Ā 

Ps i checked my OS and i noticed it was on the defaultĀ  that comes with OSĀ  .and not the latest Xpmse .which indeed has theĀ  anus boneĀ  >>>MY BAD .no need for custom bones

Ā 

image.png.e8ee04209a6758281e1346c132c73fc2.png

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

ok so i checked on the Xpmse skeleton and there is no Anus bones ..i thought it was addedĀ  when Cbbe Max was aroundĀ  >>how ever there is 4Ā  sets for vagina bones and only one is used in generalĀ  >sets are Vagina ,PussyA with a variant PussyXPĀ  which the mostĀ  common one and currently what cosio uses and HDT pussy ...i think if we can repurposed thoseĀ  unused bonesĀ  for an anus .no need toĀ  getĀ  modders toĀ  replace the xpmseĀ  skeleton that every one usesĀ  >>Cosio uses a combo of twoĀ  .Pussyxp and only the clitoral bone on PussyA......alsoĀ  we need to simplify itĀ  ..5 bones for an anus is to muchĀ  Skyrim will only animate 4Ā  sharing a vertex ..anus you only need 3Ā  to cover 3 dimension ..1 for Z and Y axes and 2 for x and y ..it will make a perfect circle for a hole

PS whats the white mesh in the screen shot for ..i assume that's the smp mesh for collision ..but if soĀ  why do the entire bodyĀ  ..it will be more CpuĀ  friendly if youĀ  do only specificĀ  areasĀ 

Ā 

image.png.e8751f912ee5f0084b376df2f8d4d94b.png

Ā 

Ps i checked my OS and i noticed it was on the defaultĀ  that comes with OSĀ  .and not the latest Xpmse .which indeed has theĀ  anus boneĀ  >>>MY BAD .no need for custom bones

Ā 

image.png.e8ee04209a6758281e1346c132c73fc2.png

skeleton_female.nif

Here you go it's in there. And you still are not getting it no need to repurpose any bones just make new ones if you need them follow the tag guide it has pictures showing you what you change to make bone hdt compatible.Ā Ā 

Wow you had flying mammoths?

A Person just needs to balance out enb, textures, cloaking spells from mods, to the amount of clothing and armor mods that have physics. In short it's a balancing act that makes skyrim different on every computer. O and 60 frames a second is the only true physics as its kind of hard wired that way. Sure things bounce or move just not in real time. That just so you know is needed for collision to happen right.Ā 

2 hours ago, stingray1995 said:

here's what I've gathered from a lot of the general advice floating around, but more from the answers I've receivedĀ from scivirus in the past regarding skyrim's physics:

Ā 

The lower your framerate, the more stable your skyrim physics will be.

Ā 

and that is why I've gone ahead and limited my framerate to 45fps in skyrim via nvidia inspector. things seem to be a lot more stable (e.g. no flying mammoths)

that's trueĀ Ā  i did find somethingĀ  on the default xmlĀ  that mightĀ  improveĀ  it ...i foundĀ Ā  that someĀ  constraints was set toĀ Ā  deactivate if itĀ  doe not move at 0 framesĀ  and activates again if you get an average of 15Ā  .. so iĀ  set the to what the other wasĀ  49 000 or somthing soĀ  seams stable with no fps limiting

Ā 

Ā 

13 hours ago, tsnootch said:

Is that what I think it is?Ā  Holy shit!

Yes it is ..i have big plans ..Cosio HD has many flaws that cannot be fix unless i redo the whole thingĀ  ..i have learned a lotĀ  since i startedĀ  now CosioHD will be completely independent from Cbbe

7 hours ago, scivirus said:

Yes it is ..i have big plans ..Cosio HD has many flaws that cannot be fix unless i redo the whole thingĀ  ..i have learned a lotĀ  since i startedĀ  now CosioHD will be completely independent from Cbbe

Wow, that is awesome news.Ā  Thank you again for your work!

Ā 

Just so we can start preparing, how will a "completely new" body effect our bodyslide work on outfits now?Ā  Will outfits we convert now need to be redone once a new body comes out?Ā  Just asking so I can know to stop doing my own conversions or keep going.

23 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

Wow, that is awesome news.Ā  Thank you again for your work!

Ā 

Just so we can start preparing, how will a "completely new" body effect our bodyslide work on outfits now?Ā  Will outfits we convert now need to be redone once a new body comes out?Ā  Just asking so I can know to stop doing my own conversions or keep going.

well the current body will still be availableĀ  but the outfit will need to be adapted as the shape and weights will be different andĀ  none of the cbbe sliders will be used the new body will be focused for Skyrim SE ...the new body is a long way of anyway might bedone next year

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

well the current body will still be availableĀ  but the outfit will need to be adapted as the shape and weights will be different andĀ  none of the cbbe sliders will be used the new body will be focused for Skyrim SE ...the new body is a long way of anyway might bedone next year

Well, if there was one thing that was holding me back from moving to Skyrim SE, it was not having the Cosio body.Ā  So, now I have an excuse to prepare for that.Ā  Thanks for the info.Ā  I look forward to it!

12 hours ago, scivirus said:

Sweet! But will it be available for Skyrim LE or will it be SE only?