UPDATE 5.5 is up ..

5.5 Texture updates an all Human and elf races .Fixed colour mismatch on the neck and normal maps .improved neck seam on the mesh .added Hi poly  hands and feet for CosioHD .Made some tweaks to  Breast Physics to prevent left Breast twitching with Fps Going lower then 60

4 minutes ago, stingray1995 said:

hey, just wanted to report that the femalebody_1.dds is not present in the both the 2K/4K body texture folders in 5.5. also checked on this with a manual install. not sure if this was intentional?

they are separate in another folder 0 CosionotanHI ,0 Cosionotanlow 0 CosioTanHIRes and 0 CosioTanLowRes ..this is needed to able to have options  and to save Space the installer would be  3 gb big  uncompressed instead of 1.8 gb

If it crashed on start up then I ask you did you run fnis. It is needed for this mod to work. Second not sure why you ask how to uninstall it inless your not using mm. O you can also look at the xml,s making sure you have the right ones and they are not over written.  Pe crashes apon a xml calling on a nonexistent bone node and that happens when wrong skeleton or xml is used with the body. 

1 hour ago, shaidien said:

If it crashed on start up then I ask you did you run fnis. It is needed for this mod to work. Second not sure why you ask how to uninstall it inless your not using mm. O you can also look at the xml,s making sure you have the right ones and they are not over written.  Pe crashes apon a xml calling on a nonexistent bone node and that happens when wrong skeleton or xml is used with the body. 

I asked how because I took the mod off but the meshes were still there. I figured out what i needed to do shortly after.

Also I'm using vortex and fnis runs after after everything you do.

I have a werid issue with the textures.

If I install the tanline version everything looks fine, but if I install the version without tanlines, the texures are fucked up.

In the 4k version it looks like the body is extremely dirty with seams at the hips. The 2k version looks like there are two different textures inproperly overlayed with each other.

I tested this with not a single other mod (except Outfit Studio) active, with CLAMS having higher priority in Mod Organizer and an empty overwrite folder.

I also tried re-downloading the file and re-installing multiple times (with the replace option, i.e. all old files get deleted before the installation), but always the exact same problem.

Anyone got an idea what's wrong here?

4K:

image.png.8362fc4b754384e6f017a282b4714dab.png

2K:

image.png.479d1ac78f245bb3272ea365067b51d7.png

18 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I have a werid issue with the textures.

If I install the tanline version everything looks fine, but if I install the version without tanlines, the texures are fucked up.

In the 4k version it looks like the body is extremely dirty with seams at the hips. The 2k version looks like there are two different textures inproperly overlayed with each other.

I tested this with not a single other mod (except Outfit Studio) active, with CLAMS having higher priority in Mod Organizer and an empty overwrite folder.

I also tried re-downloading the file and re-installing multiple times (with the replace option, i.e. all old files get deleted before the installation), but always the exact same problem.

Anyone got an idea what's wrong here?

4K:

image.png.8362fc4b754384e6f017a282b4714dab.png

2K:

image.png.479d1ac78f245bb3272ea365067b51d7.png

yr Mod installer is not getting its order correctly  ..like the bottom screen shot is the correct defusemap  but incorrect  normal map .the top one looks like the  vanilla defuse map with  correct normal map   >>>What mod install do you use  MO2 or Vortex? ....Make sure that everything of Cosio  overwrites everything and is last  or after

I'm using Mod Organizer 2.

And the only two mods that were enabled for that test were CLAMS itself and BodySlide so I could take a look without going ingame, but CLAMS overwrites the BS files.

image.png.32a33b1ecddb11c9903e9dfd62c6e0be.png

I just tried installing the tanline version and then manually extracted the notanlineHI texture file and copyed it into the mod's texture folder (overwriting the tanline file). Now it looks normal.

When installing the current CLAMS the install window always flickers when the progress bar should be on screen, which I've never seen when isntalling earlier versions of CLAMS or any other mod. Could that be related to the problem?

Edit: I just did a little more testing. When I re-install CLAMS with the merge option in MO2 after maually extracting the notanlines texture, everything looks fine, but if I re-install with the replace option, it goes back to being weird and the file "femalebody_1.dds" is missing.

Looks like the installer doesn't copy that file at all.

I am liking the breast physics in CosioHD 5.5 Full HDT and they seem "friendlier" to larger breast movement than before, which is nice.  They seem a little more stable and fluid.  They also seem to sort of "rest" downward just a tiny bit when you stand still.  I don't know if that's intended or not.

My main problem continues to be a pregnant belly getting "caught" up and stuck in the breasts when moving around.  I reduced the Radius on "hkpSphereShape" and "hkpConvexTransformShape" from 5 down to 2 and that seemed to fix it for me.  Is there any other values in the hdtvagina.xml for "HDT Belly" and "NPC Belly" that I can tweak to fix the belly getting stuck in a pointy shape?

6 hours ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I'm using Mod Organizer 2.

And the only two mods that were enabled for that test were CLAMS itself and BodySlide so I could take a look without going ingame, but CLAMS overwrites the BS files.

image.png.32a33b1ecddb11c9903e9dfd62c6e0be.png

I just tried installing the tanline version and then manually extracted the notanlineHI texture file and copyed it into the mod's texture folder (overwriting the tanline file). Now it looks normal.

When installing the current CLAMS the install window always flickers when the progress bar should be on screen, which I've never seen when isntalling earlier versions of CLAMS or any other mod. Could that be related to the problem?

Edit: I just did a little more testing. When I re-install CLAMS with the merge option in MO2 after maually extracting the notanlines texture, everything looks fine, but if I re-install with the replace option, it goes back to being weird and the file "femalebody_1.dds" is missing.

Looks like the installer doesn't copy that file at all.

ah THANKS that showed a problem  ill correct it

3 hours ago, tsnootch said:

I am liking the breast physics in CosioHD 5.5 Full HDT and they seem "friendlier" to larger breast movement than before, which is nice.  They seem a little more stable and fluid.  They also seem to sort of "rest" downward just a tiny bit when you stand still.  I don't know if that's intended or not.

My main problem continues to be a pregnant belly getting "caught" up and stuck in the breasts when moving around.  I reduced the Radius on "hkpSphereShape" and "hkpConvexTransformShape" from 5 down to 2 and that seemed to fix it for me.  Is there any other values in the hdtvagina.xml for "HDT Belly" and "NPC Belly" that I can tweak to fix the belly getting stuck in a pointy shape?

HDT Full droops Slightly to the ground or as you put it  ("rest" downward just a tiny bit) so ye its intended. all breast to that  in reality  ..if you want yr breast  to be more perky you can use  nipple UP slider or Breast height in cbbe morph to compensate .....as for the belly node do you mean it bounces too far UP .IF so  try to  reduce the Z axes on Linear Limits  reducing the Radius will effect  Pregnancy  swelling Drastically  >>Changing HDT Belly will have no effect it is a n anchor point

image.png.c3ab1a83e37543c4d7a758984fa5c730.png

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

ah THANKS that showed a problem  ill correct it

Your update fixed the texture problem.  Thanks!

But when I try installing the file using Mod Organizer (not version 2), I get an error:  "extracting failed (9)".  I downloaded it 3 times, all with the same issue.

Oh, and BTW - thanks for sharing your mod.  Very much appreciated!

1 hour ago, Mrfishkies said:

Your update fixed the texture problem.  Thanks!

But when I try installing the file using Mod Organizer (not version 2), I get an error:  "extracting failed (9)".  I downloaded it 3 times, all with the same issue.

Oh, and BTW - thanks for sharing your mod.  Very much appreciated!

ye its completely incompatible with original MO as it cant handle the compression i have to do or the file  get to big to upload  ..

3 hours ago, scivirus said:

HDT Full droops Slightly to the ground or as you put it  ("rest" downward just a tiny bit) so ye its intended. all breast to that  in reality  ..if you want yr breast  to be more perky you can use  nipple UP slider or Breast height in cbbe morph to compensate .....as for the belly node do you mean it bounces too far UP .IF so  try to  reduce the Z axes on Linear Limits  reducing the Radius will effect  Pregnancy  swelling Drastically  >>Changing HDT Belly will have no effect it is a n anchor point

image.png.c3ab1a83e37543c4d7a758984fa5c730.png

Oh, I like the way they droop slightly as they come to a stop.  The way the breasts move about as you move is incredible.  Definitely my favorite breast HDT movement so far.

With the belly node, what happened was as I moved around with a pregnant belly, the belly would seemingly get stuck in the larger breasts, and then stop moving into a very rigid pointy shape, sort of like a steep mountain instead of a gently rolling hill.  After I changed the values for "Radius" from 5.00000 to 2.00000 in the vagina.xml to be more like Naturalistic's HDT Belly and NPC belly values, the belly no longer deforms at all and holds its shape and never gets stuck in a pointy shape.  It also did not effect the pregnancy scaling at all and it has a nice shape on my character.  Don't know, but it seems to work for me.  My character is hard to balance properly because her belly and breast scaling goes from very small to very large from other mods like SGO, MME, EC+, etc.

As always, thanks for your incredible work!

Unrelated question:  is it possible to have breast movement that will allow the breasts to hang straight down when the character is horizontal to the ground?  Just like natural breasts hang straight down with gravity when a woman's back is horizontal to the ground?  Or is that beyond the limits of hdtphysics in skyrim?

Spoiler

hanging-tits-at-the-Beach.jpg.598dd2859b4958223de0ff82b8474e95.jpg

Not sure you can do that with pe.

Smp you just place a ground shape inside your body nif. I did same with my balls and they collide with everything even the ground. Its easy to give exceptions in smp as well for instance you could just lower the boobs than belly then belly would if bounced up into boobs it bounces off. Same with left to right boobs no bleaching into each other.

This efect is amazing for tit fuck animations as my balls drag across her body tell they hit boobs that get squeezed up against the shaft or balls just like real boobies do.

1 hour ago, tsnootch said:

Oh, I like the way they droop slightly as they come to a stop.  The way the breasts move about as you move is incredible.  Definitely my favorite breast HDT movement so far.

With the belly node, what happened was as I moved around with a pregnant belly, the belly would seemingly get stuck in the larger breasts, and then stop moving into a very rigid pointy shape, sort of like a steep mountain instead of a gently rolling hill.  After I changed the values for "Radius" from 5.00000 to 2.00000 in the vagina.xml to be more like Naturalistic's HDT Belly and NPC belly values, the belly no longer deforms at all and holds its shape and never gets stuck in a pointy shape.  It also did not effect the pregnancy scaling at all and it has a nice shape on my character.  Don't know, but it seems to work for me.  My character is hard to balance properly because her belly and breast scaling goes from very small to very large from other mods like SGO, MME, EC+, etc.

As always, thanks for your incredible work!

Unrelated question:  is it possible to have breast movement that will allow the breasts to hang straight down when the character is horizontal to the ground?  Just like natural breasts hang straight down with gravity when a woman's back is horizontal to the ground?  Or is that beyond the limits of hdtphysics in skyrim?

Hide contents

hanging-tits-at-the-Beach.jpg.598dd2859b4958223de0ff82b8474e95.jpg

yes BUT then bounce get very restricted  if you change the R\Lbreast01 bones also to Sphere inertia like R\L Breast it will do that ..changing the Y and Z axes linear limits will effect to how much  .