5 hours ago, Aslan. said:

Hey Guys, i'm trying to convert one of Dint999 outfit for COSIO HD, this one:

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2019/07/bdo-olympia-cbbecbshdt-cloth.html

Everything's fine except for the skirt that no longer have physics after the convertion.

Now i've found a post here where Fighter139 found a way to maintain physics after the convertion, but i didn't understand what exactely i need to do, he gave a short explanation and i'm currently trying to figure it out, i'm sorry but i'm not so skilled, actually i would say that i'm a beginner XP

Is there someone who can explain me please a little bit more in detail?

Thaaaanks to all!! :D

HMmm why is this mod not on LL or Nexus ?.....i suspect the nistring link was lost to the Xml or the weights  when you converted  ....but i ll have a crack to the mod ..this is a very advanced outfit For Noobs so i don't blame you ...perhaps if you can send  your  Bodyslide files and Shapedata  and slidersets to me in DM i can have a look what went wrong

8 hours ago, Aslan. said:

Everything's fine except for the skirt that no longer have physics after the convertion.

Now i've found a post here where Fighter139 found a way to maintain physics after the convertion, but i didn't understand what exactely i need to do, he gave a short explanation and i'm currently trying to figure it out, i'm sorry but i'm not so skilled, actually i would say that i'm a beginner XP

Something is weird with this mod no matter what i do  in cosio Conversation or original  ,all the outfits are a little bigger then it should be making  clip  in game but it is perfect in bodyslide ..as if the Game is scaling a little ..IT seems only the underwear and panties are effected

9 hours ago, Aslan. said:

OK so i know why  the Skirt  physics dont work anymore  .because its has no link to the xml  ..so you will need nifscope to  enter it you need to  open the nif of the skirt in the converted  folder  you will find a NIStringSextra Data ..it will have the  havok paths to Cosio physics  instead  .you can add  one more  by changing the number to 4 ...then  you need to click on the green cycle button on the value tab this will give a  a new Data slot that is empty .then double click on the empty slot and enter this line ...Meshes\armor\bdo\Valkyrie\Olimpia\xml\s.xml  ..and save  ..build in bodyslide and it should fix the physics..

TIP .on 1skirt_2 and 1skirti do dont use weights on the  Front and Rear Thigh they are not need including  pussy and clit bones ..also use smooth out the weights on the butt and Thigh bones  by holding teh shift key and left click over teh painted area it will try to balance the weigts ..copy only  wieghts to 1skirtdown and 1skirt_2  from the Basebody  ..and then after making  finale touches like i already said  set those two as reference  and  tehn copy yo the  counter part nif form example 1shirtDown is teh outer part and the 1skirtdownI in the innerpart the must match exactly in weight or you will get clipping so copy 1shirtDown weights to 1skirtdowniI the default setting should do  >>>GOOD LUCK

image.png.59fd8076e5c2cfbc41a03266f2115760.png

Hey Guys im gone Stream ON Monday 15 of July at 3 pm central African Time how to do a very complicated outfit to Cosio  it should  show the basics  and the  difficult part  from  outfit studio to nifscope ..link will be on discord

On 7/12/2019 at 3:11 PM, Aslan. said:

Dint999 has fixed  the scaling problem  with his mod and had given me permission to make a Cosio Version of his truly awesome outfits .and i am Making a mod for it

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

Dint999 has fixed  the scaling problem  with his mod and had given me permission to make a Cosio Version of his truly awesome outfits .and i am Making a mod for it

Hey scivirus!

thank you so much really, my hat off to you!

The efforts and commitment you put in your work are truly admirable.

I'll try your guide as soon as i can and i'll let you know how it goes :)

Thanks again!!

On 7/9/2019 at 7:39 AM, scivirus said:

for give  i was not clear  ..the character has schoe's on so not  completely naked .....I am a 100% sure there is a double body

No.  I took those pictures THEN I took ALL items off my character and re-tested it...same results.  I even started a new character with nothing on, no tattoos, nothing...and still got the texture seam on some Leyenda muscle maps.  If this were a double body problem, then the texture seams would be visible no matter which muscle map I used.  See below for new examples of different femalebody_1_msn.dds:

Sporty Sexy Muscle Map from Demoniac (no texture problems)

Spoiler

628136055_sportysexy.thumb.png.e29ba4c717f4832e2e6569a0c14a398c.png

Leyenda "Delicate" (no texture problems):

Spoiler

938440287_leyandadelicate.thumb.png.88c5fba977bc79314a47899334eb6cb3.png

Leyneda "Extreme Muscles" (texture seams on inner thighs, inner calfs, upper torso behind breasts_:

Spoiler

2120150695_leyandaextreme1.thumb.png.dd2e7e5b41b0bbdc73b3bb1bf05c4af8.png

Spoiler

519836263_leyandaextreme2.thumb.png.1ab995a27d9cf75200fdb35339672d00.png

Spoiler

37047029_leyandaextreme3.thumb.png.31ebb80c8bb810fe16ba09225a4aa498.png

Spoiler

862121162_leyandaextreme4.thumb.png.39605a2bc1d6edd1fa8c19d4e2485860.png

Leyenda Less, Medium, High, Extreme, Virgorexia, and Extreme Vigorexia all have the seams as shows above.

Leyenda Delicate, Smooth, No Muscles, and Fatty DO NOT have the seams as shown above.

So, I have no idea if it's a problem with Leyenda or Cosio, but it's not a double body problem.  It appears to be some shadowing/shading in the muscle map that is the problem.

57 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

No.  I took those pictures THEN I took ALL items off my character and re-tested it...same results.  I even started a new character with nothing on, no tattoos, nothing...and still got the texture seam on some Leyenda muscle maps.  If this were a double body problem, then the texture seams would be visible no matter which muscle map I used.  See below for new examples of different femalebody_1_msn.dds:

Sporty Sexy Muscle Map from Demoniac (no texture problems)

Reveal hidden contents

628136055_sportysexy.thumb.png.e29ba4c717f4832e2e6569a0c14a398c.png

Leyenda "Delicate" (no texture problems):

Reveal hidden contents

938440287_leyandadelicate.thumb.png.88c5fba977bc79314a47899334eb6cb3.png

Leyneda "Extreme Muscles" (texture seams on inner thighs, inner calfs, upper torso behind breasts_:

Reveal hidden contents

2120150695_leyandaextreme1.thumb.png.dd2e7e5b41b0bbdc73b3bb1bf05c4af8.png

Reveal hidden contents

519836263_leyandaextreme2.thumb.png.1ab995a27d9cf75200fdb35339672d00.png

Reveal hidden contents

37047029_leyandaextreme3.thumb.png.31ebb80c8bb810fe16ba09225a4aa498.png

Reveal hidden contents

862121162_leyandaextreme4.thumb.png.39605a2bc1d6edd1fa8c19d4e2485860.png

Leyenda Less, Medium, High, Extreme, Virgorexia, and Extreme Vigorexia all have the seams as shows above.

Leyenda Delicate, Smooth, No Muscles, and Fatty DO NOT have the seams as shown above.

So, I have no idea if it's a problem with Leyenda or Cosio, but it's not a double body problem.  It appears to be some shadowing/shading in the muscle map that is the problem.

OK i see what you mean .Did you use any of the Muscle Sliders in game morphs or in bodyslide OR both? ..>i am not a fan of those because they don't cast correct Shadows .That's whats the Normal Maps for ..Someone added those CBBE SE sliders .i Kept it to have options >>Personally  if  the New Cosio Body  comes out  They will not  be in there >>>

OK i tested the Muscle sliders in game and body slide and  i cant get that same effect ...Cosio Textures is what i use and it  is from Leyenda but not the Normal map ..that i mad my self ..THos not what you are using obviously .. that you think might be the problem there >>TO me it looks like to over lapping textures ...THat not possible really  Unless there is a Double body  ..But  you proofed its not  ..only thing i can think of  is some kind of Overlay  that is somehow effecting the normal map ..for experiment sake  remove the Tattoos  you go ton there is see if it makes a difference ....

PS...can you scare the preset you  used it might  help  pin pointing the problem ...i like you to also test using Cosio texture  ..It  does not have the Muscle  tone  you want  but i have a theory ..it might be a midmap thing  ..Midmap is is the same texture but in different resolutions ..but if  one mid map is not the same as the main texture it might explain the double layer ..not sure if that can happen  bu tif you say  worked on a texure with a midmap  and the exported  it  but  with create midmap  option on  it will create midmap in midmap

25 minutes ago, scivirus said:

OK i see what you mean .Did you use any of the Muscle Sliders in game morphs or in bodyslide OR both? ..>i am not a fan of those because they don't cast correct Shadows .THats whats the Normal Maps for ..Some added so i Kept it have options >>Personally  if  the New Cosio Body  comes out  THey will not  be in there

No, I did not use the Cosio muscle sliders on the legs.  But, I do use the "Muscle Pecs" and "Muscle Arms" just a little bit because they both give nice options in creating more curves in the body.  Muscle Pecs is really nice actually, because it allows you to have a more sunken or swollen transition from the neck area into the breasts.  For me, I like breasts that have gravity to them and the Muscle Pecs lets me exaggerate the curve into the breasts more.  Hopefully there will be a way for me to keep those sliders if you remove them.

Also, you have no idea how happy I am at reading this:

10 hours ago, scivirus said:

I really, really like his Valkyrie set, which has lots of boot, glove, and belt options.  I also love his Aloy Set (Horizon Zero Dawn).  I love how he has so many zap options in bodyslide.  But, as you said before, his outfits always seem to not fit in game like they do in bodyslide and I have put tons of hours into tweaking some of his sets to get things just right.  So. Much. Pain.

To anyone else reading this, you have no idea what you're missing if you don't have dint999's armors and especially his wig/hair packs.  His hairs are the best and are very stable with collision and everything.  His hair packs are a must have.

Spoiler

19 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

No, I did not use the Cosio muscle sliders on the legs.  But, I do use the "Muscle Pecs" and "Muscle Arms" just a little bit because they both give nice options in creating more curves in the body.  Muscle Pecs is really nice actually, because it allows you to have a more sunken or swollen transition from the neck area into the breasts.  For me, I like breasts that have gravity to them and the Muscle Pecs lets me exaggerate the curve into the breasts more.  Hopefully there will be a way for me to keep those sliders if you remove them.

Also, you have no idea how happy I am at reading this:

I really, really like his Valkyrie set, which has lots of boot, glove, and belt options.  But, as you said before, his outfits always seem to not fit in game like they do in bodyslide and I have put tons of hours into tweaking some of his sets to get things just right.  So. Much. Pain.

To anyone else reading this, you have no idea what you're missing if you don't have dint999's armors and especially his wig/hair packs.  His hairs are the best and are very stable with collision and everything.  It's worth donating to his patreon just to get his custom HDT hair pack which keeps growing, as well as his new KS HDT Hair pack.

Reveal hidden contents

i agree with you about dint999 ..is a shame its not on loverslab or Nexus ..i fixed the  scaling problem  and it work  perfectly  .>His Physics on the dress i am converting is beautiful ..i have another one i did not even know i had thats more complicated  will work on that next ..im almost done with Olympia  and is not that diffecult to  do  hardly any tweaking needed in the weighs is needed and nothing on the sliders ..only had to add the  nistrings to the converted nifs will show  more detail in that with the steam on monday >>there is a possibility it will move to Tuesday

I'm not sure if there is a coincidence but since I installed the 5.3 update the HDT werewolf-skin (addon for the Moonlight Tales-Skins) is kinda broken: While the body moves when breathing the breasts stand still

3 hours ago, Felloutof said:

I'm not sure if there is a coincidence but since I installed the 5.3 update the HDT werewolf-skin (addon for the Moonlight Tales-Skins) is kinda broken: While the body moves when breathing the breasts stand still

OK i don't want to be rude but please tell me  What in Cosio has anything remote related to anything werewolf

Just rebuilt my skyrim with cosio (again), the new "grippy" vagina is nice, solid work, but when penetrated by troll or giant, it seems that the vagina is moving the butt bones making it stretch/move (i wouldnt mind it,but it increases the butt by like 50%) when it shouldnt.

1 hour ago, dankmemesxd said:

Just rebuilt my skyrim with cosio (again), the new "grippy" vagina is nice, solid work, but when penetrated by troll or giant, it seems that the vagina is moving the butt bones making it stretch/move (i wouldnt mind it,but it increases the butt by like 50%) when it shouldnt.

the Vagina cannot collide with the but bone ..That will make a Big Mess..It is the Gigantic Collision boxes used on the Troll and Giant  Shlongs that is 4 times bigger then the shlong it self that's moving it ..I am thinking just to drop Collision on the butt all together including Hands

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

the Vagina cannot collide with the but bone ..That will make a Big Mess..It is the Gigantic Collision boxes used on the Troll and Giant  Shlongs that is 4 times bigger then the shlong it self that's moving it ..I am thinking just to drop Collision on the butt all together including Hands

i see, is there a way I can do it by myself? Maybe its just deleting one line and its done

3 hours ago, dankmemesxd said:

i see, is there a way I can do it by myself? Maybe its just deleting one line and its done

get just for fun from HDT pe  sight ..open hdthavok modifier  ..load hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in this folder Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/  clock on the two NPC BUT BONES and Change GroupID to -1- Virtual ...this will tun off all collision on those bones and save

23 minutes ago, scivirus said:

get just for fun from HDT pe  sight ..open hdthavok modifier  ..load hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml in this folder Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/Data/SKSE/Plugins/  clock on the two NPC BUT BONES and Change GroupID to -1- Virtual ...this will tun off all collision on those bones and save

Thank you! It worked and now the butt moves as it should. I am dropping thi xml file for everyone annoyed by this issue

hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

The gripping effect is amazing. But I still have trouble with my muscular sos. I have to change the radius with JFF but then it has weird collision and I have to align  animations or else the vagina collapses to the side. The muscular sos I am using in my character is big, but its not as ludicrous as say a Giant dong.

Works better with no clit but still. Any work around for bigger schlongs?

14 hours ago, scivirus said:

OK i don't want to be rude but please tell me  What in Cosio has anything remote related to anything werewolf

I have no idea - that's why I said I'm not sure if there is a coincidence. All I know is that on day 1 everything works as supposed, then I update Cosio and after that there is this tiny bug. ?‍♂️

However, for me this is not really a problem. I'm just trying to help you guys

19 hours ago, ilion said:

The gripping effect is amazing. But I still have trouble with my muscular sos. I have to change the radius with JFF but then it has weird collision and I have to align  animations or else the vagina collapses to the side. The muscular sos I am using in my character is big, but its not as ludicrous as say a Giant dong.

Works better with no clit but still. Any work around for bigger schlongs?

no really the standard size on sos is already Massive i leave it it 1 most of the time  for muscular and dont go over 6  ..i have  change  the collision on sos mesh  for the next update and seems to better then before ..The lips collapsing can still happen  but tweaking with sexlab animation can fix it .Put also it depends greatly on the intimation  it self  >>that i can do anything about

well i did stream was kinda sucky ..i have no idea what i am doing LOL but i did convert some part for Olympia and showed some tricks for advanced stuff any way here us the link for the vid ..hopefully ill get better at this ..because i intend to stream the entire Remodeled outfit line ..its already been converted but i have seen a lot of mistakes in it and will fix it
1 hour ago, dankmemesxd said:

Well, it the alternate start cell everything was working fine, but when I left the left breast began to twitch, so the old issue. I guess I have too many mods loading something into papyrus? Tried turning collision off for breasts, but with no luck.

ye it Havok not updating its calculations when it goes below 60 Fps.if you can't maintain 60fps  everywhere then its best to limit it at 30Fps then it will still calculate but can still do it..Cosio just has to much  going on but i can live with it and not willing drop anything on it at this time ..The game simply is not made for run this Hard >>if you have any mods that make debug logs  Turn them Of that can effect papyrus and if they have spellchecking  ..like aroused then set it a little longer time   but not the same time  give each mod a different time