35 minutes ago, tsnootch said:

Not sure how it's two bodies.Ā  My character is naked there.Ā  If it were two bodies, seems like they would look this way on all muscle maps, but it only appears like this on high muscle maps.Ā  I just went in game and stripped all clothing off and the texture problem is still there.

Nope pretty sure you have two bodiesĀ  clipping a naked body and a base body from the out fit .one of yourĀ  outfit pieces has a body that is should not have >>soĀ  some one forgot to untickĀ  copy baseshape to outputĀ  in outfit studio

2 hours ago, scivirus said:

Nope pretty sure you have two bodiesĀ  clipping a naked body and a base body from the out fit .one of yourĀ  outfit pieces has a body that is should not have >>soĀ  some one forgot to untickĀ  copy baseshape to outputĀ  in outfit studio

It just can't be.Ā  Been testing different texture packs for hours on a fully naked, brand new character.Ā  The texture seam/overlap is better or worse depending on the femalebody_1_msn.dds that I use.Ā  It's not noticeable on your hires textures.Ā  But, on Leyanda it's very noticeable when using any of the muscle maps such as Low, High, Extreme, etc.Ā  On Smooth or Declicate, it's hardly noticeable.Ā  Again, naked body.

Ā 

I'm clueless on how to fix this.Ā  If it is a duplicate body problem, then I don't know where it's coming from, cuz it's not coming fromĀ clothes or armor cuz I'm completely naked when testing this.

4 hours ago, tsnootch said:

I recognize iNeed and A Matter of Time in these pics, but what other mods are you using to get the other HUD elements, such as the weight and currency count in the bottom left and the health, magic, and stamina bars up top?

I just followed the install and requirements for this mod. (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82725) Then loaded all the presets like it says too. Its by far my favorite UI overhaul to date. Been playing for a while i have 2500+ hours and i cantĀ play without it.Ā 

4 hours ago, Basshead said:

So greatly appreciated it, doing everything you said solved my issue. Weird because i already did what you advised. Its actually the first thing i did lol. Thanks for the help. But now i have a new issue. My pc's breastsĀ randomly goĀ crazy but for the most part they're ok.

AH thatsHAvok if youi have an ENBĀ  use it to limit it to 60 FPSĀ  if you do go below 60Ā  limit it at 30Ā  no other way around it beside getting a better GPU

7 hours ago, tsnootch said:

It just can't be.Ā  Been testing different texture packs for hours on a fully naked, brand new character.Ā  The texture seam/overlap is better or worse depending on the femalebody_1_msn.dds that I use.Ā  It's not noticeable on your hires textures.Ā  But, on Leyanda it's very noticeable when using any of the muscle maps such as Low, High, Extreme, etc.Ā  On Smooth or Declicate, it's hardly noticeable.Ā  Again, naked body.

Ā 

I'm clueless on how to fix this.Ā  If it is a duplicate body problem, then I don't know where it's coming from, cuz it's not coming fromĀ clothes or armor cuz I'm completely naked when testing this.

check the outfits

Ā 

5 hours ago, duangduangduang said:

Any one knows how to fix racemenu morph is not working? In racemenu, there is COSIO morph. However, the features in COSIO morph did not work no matter how I dragged them. If I go to bodyslide and check "racemenu morphs", game will CTD when I dragged any features in COSIO morph.

only reason it might not work isĀ  the build Morphs box was not tickedĀ  in bodyslide or yourĀ  the armor is not Cosio conversion but then teh cbbe morphs should still work

Hi

Ā 

Been using this mod on SE but I have a problem with the feet and hands being a different number of vertices to the CBBE hands and feet.Ā  Tried the CT77 suggestion but can't get that to work right with SE - presuming that's an oldrim solution.Ā  Was wondering if there is an SE version of COSIO with hands and feet that match the SE CBBE hands ?Ā 

Ā 

As a work around I'm now using "Unique Character" mod so that I can leave all NPC's on CBBE special body and just focus on reworking my own armor to theĀ COSIO body (it has all the best bits after all) but I'm not very good at remodeling armour but at least that way I only need to do a few sets not the whole lot.

9 hours ago, Punkal said:

Hi

Ā 

Been using this mod on SE but I have a problem with the feet and hands being a different number of vertices to the CBBE hands and feet.Ā  Tried the CT77 suggestion but can't get that to work right with SE - presuming that's an oldrim solution.Ā  Was wondering if there is an SE version of COSIO with hands and feet that match the SE CBBE hands ?Ā 

Ā 

As a work around I'm now using "Unique Character" mod so that I can leave all NPC's on CBBE special body and just focus on reworking my own armor to theĀ COSIO body (it has all the best bits after all) but I'm not very good at remodeling armour but at least that way I only need to do a few sets not the whole lot.

Cosio is not on SSE it will not go to SSEĀ  on current form .CBBE SE is vastly different from oldrim CbbeĀ  ..there is yr problem ..you can try use the bodyslide hands and feet that now come with Cosio to ReplaceĀ  the CBBE SE handsĀ  and Feet

13 hours ago, scivirus said:

check the outfits

Ā 

I hear you, but again, it's not the outfits.Ā  My character is NAKED, wearing literally nothing when I'm testing this.Ā  How can it be a double body issue while wearing literally nothing?

13 hours ago, tsnootch said:

I hear you, but again, it's not the outfits.Ā  My character is NAKED, wearing literally nothing when I'm testing this.Ā  How can it be a double body issue while wearing literally nothing?

for giveĀ  i was not clearĀ  ..the character has schoe's on so notĀ  completely naked .....I am a 100% sure there is a double body

13 hours ago, asdfa93 said:

Heya,Ā 

Ā 

For some reason the vagina is very glitchy with fair skin, any solution to this?

i don't see how that is possible as they only have one thing in common a link to the material map of the nifĀ  ..and alsoĀ  define glitchy

1 minute ago, scivirus said:

i don't see how that is possible as they only have one thing in common a link to the material map of the nifĀ  ..and alsoĀ  define glitchy

Ā 

I'm not sure if it is a load order problem, I have ran loot several times. Atm it is CBBE, Fairskin, COSIO, Fairskin patch

Ā 

Ā 

image.png.ac8e8bf8af39655af4f280494ece4d3e.png

2 minutes ago, scivirus said:

thats is correct but what do yo mean by glitch

Well, I mean probably not a glitch then, but I've tried using your textures and not fairskin, and looks a lot better. It looks like with fairskin as if there was 2 textures overlapping.

here is with your textures:

Ā 

image.png.7bced813b3df3581dabc178098872b02.png

1 minute ago, asdfa93 said:

Well, I mean probably not a glitch then, but I've tried using your textures and not fairskin, and looks a lot better. It looks like with fairskin as if there was 2 textures overlapping.

here is with your textures:

Ā 

image.png.7bced813b3df3581dabc178098872b02.png

well i did not make the defuse map ..Thats what you see in colour ..Thats was made by HeroedeLeyanda specially forĀ  for Cosio..i am very good at the normal maps but suck at the defuse map ..i have been tryingĀ  for other modders to help out or create their own versionsĀ  for years now but to no avail ..For now all i can say is stick to the Cosio textures they are the bestĀ  for Cosio as every thing is made for it ..The other texture i only have added defuse map and normal map for the Labia ..i cant add other normal map likeĀ  the Clit and outer lips as the will not blend well withĀ Ā  other textures

15 hours ago, scivirus said:

Cosio is not on SSE it will not go to SSEĀ  on current form .CBBE SE is vastly different from oldrim CbbeĀ  ..there is yr problem ..you can try use the bodyslide hands and feet that now come with Cosio to ReplaceĀ  the CBBE SE handsĀ  and Feet

Hi again

Ā 

Thanks for the reply, I tried that but the problem is the same.... the higher number of vertices in the CBBE hands / feet creates a seam when put with the COSIO body.Ā  So the only option that I can see is for SSE users is to rebuild their armour using the COSIO body.

Ā 

If anyone has an SSE CBBE -> COSIO set of bodyslide sliders, please could they point me to a copy.Ā  I've started making my own but it's not quite there yet.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hello Guys I need your Help i want to make Gif's to implement in to the Fomod installer that show the different options for breast and Vagina physics including belly collision and 3d Pubic Hair ..So i like you guys to do it as some of you would do a better job anyway .the winner gif will in the installer and if you like will give credit to the winner >>DM it to me to avoid the bot blocking you and if you want to remain anonymous in discord ..or send it to me in Loverlab ...The gif must be no more then 3 sec longĀ  and small not bigger then 10 MB

Hey Guys, i'm trying to convert one of Dint999 outfit for COSIO HD, this one:

Ā 

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2019/07/bdo-olympia-cbbecbshdt-cloth.html

Ā 

Everything's fine except for the skirt that no longer have physics after the convertion.

Ā 

Now i've found a post here where Fighter139Ā found a way to maintain physics after the convertion, but i didn't understand what exactely i need to do, he gave a short explanation and i'm currently trying to figure it out, i'm sorry but i'm not so skilled, actually i would say that i'm a beginner XP

Ā 

IsĀ there someone who can explain me please a little bit more in detail?

Ā 

Thaaaanks to all!! :D