On 7/23/2019 at 5:39 AM, AWP3RATOR said:

@scivirus  One thing I just noticed in 5.4, there are a few BodySlide files missing related to the "Convert: Any to Cosio" reference template 

../BodySlide/ConversionSets folder is missing, along with UUNPtoCOSIO.osp
../BodySlide/ShapeData/UUNPtoCOSIO folder is missing, along with UUNPtoCOSIO.nif and UUNPtoCOSIO.osd

Were these deprecated?

I was converting some outfits from and Outfit Studio 4.7.4 popped the error.  I was able to get the files from v5.3, however I noticed there were issues with this conversion reference.  The UUNPtoCOSIO.osp file had several xml tags that were not working with OS version 4.7.4.  I've been away from Skyrim for awhile, but recently came back to modding - perhaps OS changed its XML tagging?  Anyway, I updated the UNNPtoCOSIO.osp (attached) if you or anyone else needs it.

Changes to UUNPtoCOSIO.osp:

Reveal hidden contents

<DataFolder> tag changed to <SetFolder>

<Shape> tag changed to <BaseShapeName>

<data> tags changed to <datafile> (xml attribute name="", target="" unchanged)

I've got it all working now though, so no need to update COS 5.4 on my account :) 

UUNPtoCOSIO.osp 17.02 kB · 5 downloads

ye i removed it  ..because to many changes happened to the since

On 7/23/2019 at 5:48 AM, tsnootch said:

I tried converting some of the outfits from Team Tal from here, which contains a bunch of armors:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/updated-9204-mbo-23543947 

The outfits have no bodyslide files and have edited bodies inside them with missing body parts where the armor covers it up.

I was able to convert, and heavily skimpify, the one called MBO 0027 and it worked in game just fine.  But, the next one I converted was called MBO 0034M.  When I equip my conversion in game, it crashes to desktop.  I even tried saving the meshes as their own project, then adding that project to CosioHD project and re-edited it.  That still didn't work.

So, my question is, would anyone know the general reasons that a .nif file would crash the game or why these armors in particular seem to resist being converted at random?

they  might  have custom  bones  .and can effect  the  skeleton ..and cause a crash ..i have no solution for that  unfortunately ..it also crashes  when  you loads the out fit and Load  as a reference  any body for that matter  ...that's why i don't  use it .always open Cosio as normal then add the  outfit you want to convert ...if  you have done so i am not sure i can help

Hi

I'm trying to remodel some sandals so that they look good on the COSIO body.  The sandles look like the first image but when I import the COSIO feet we have a little bit of a problem (second image).  Does anyone have any COSIO feet that would fit the sandles or some guidance on how to make the original CBBE sandles seemless with COSIO legs ?

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

5 hours ago, Punkal said:

Hi

I'm trying to remodel some sandals so that they look good on the COSIO body.  The sandles look like the first image but when I import the COSIO feet we have a little bit of a problem (second image).  Does anyone have any COSIO feet that would fit the sandles or some guidance on how to make the original CBBE sandles seemless with COSIO legs ?

Capture2.PNG

Capture.PNG

try the converted Valkyrie OLYMPIA outfit  it has  hdt feet that's been converted

12 hours ago, MazeRunn3r said:

Thank you sir,truly awesome mod.

And i got one question,do i need some patch or something to see collisions with mod More Nasty Critters SLAL ?

Cheers

short answer is no it is just needs to  collide with group id 7 that's been set as the standard for  pussy bones  ..but if its has no xml file  linked to it  well you need to ask the author

I'm having this issue with the CoS body where the body that I build isn't applied in game. The shapedata and femalebody.nif shows the body I want but it still doesn't appear the way I want in game. I'm not sure what files the game is reading for this to happen. The screenshots are basically what I'm batch building versus what I'm getting in game. If anyone could help me fix this I would appreciate it.

Screenshot (78).png

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

On 7/29/2019 at 12:10 PM, Cicsero said:

I'm having this issue with the CoS body where the body that I build isn't applied in game. The shapedata and femalebody.nif shows the body I want but it still doesn't appear the way I want in game. I'm not sure what files the game is reading for this to happen. The screenshots are basically what I'm batch building versus what I'm getting in game. If anyone could help me fix this I would appreciate it.

Spoiler

Screenshot (78).png

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot2.jpg

Cos body is from All in one  >its not  COSIOHD  ,its a very old version ..the out fit in the lower  screenshot is not using a cos body or CosioHD as baseshape , probably UNP so its uses a different UV map and needs UNP Textures  .Cosio and Cos body uses cbbe based textures .Bodyslide  is working as it should  but the out fit  needs to be converted ..try get a cbbe version of the outfit it has the same shape and most slider  but none of cosio Physics ..you can add those by converting it  ..people are busy with the conversion for the amazing bikini set ..but its takes time to do so ....when you batch build  the top list or outfit set #1 is all the base shapes you can only have one  selected if you have more then one then the last in the list is then one that the game will use

On 7/29/2019 at 1:10 PM, Cicsero said:

1 hour ago, scivirus said:

.Bodyslide  is working as it should  but the out fit  needs to be converted ..try get a cbbe version of the outfit it has the same shape and most sliders 

I think this is what you're looking for.

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor - CBBE - Bodyslide

41 minutes ago, PeterForFun said:

hi, is there any chance of having the anime nipple meshes with cosio body?Thanks!

Hide contents

74337810_p47.jpg

no CHANCE ..also its more texture then mesh  ,that's possible but will not do ti  ..to much on my plate

7 hours ago, sheloveme said:

Could someone please make a patch so that you can use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/91690  WITH Casio Body and Fairskin Complexion without have this neck seam.

I added a screenshoot.

neck seam bug.jpg

Just download this file From the Cosio download list:

Fair Skin Complexion Cosio Patch

EDIT: And after You have installed the Cosio patch reinstall Pretty Face Renaissance.

?

18 hours ago, Sexusfastis said:

Just download this file From the Cosio download list:

Fair Skin Complexion Cosio Patch

EDIT: And after You have installed the Cosio patch reinstall Pretty Face Renaissance.

?

did that already and this neckseam is the comeout on the screenshoot

On 7/31/2019 at 12:05 PM, PeterForFun said:

hi, is there any chance of having the anime nipple meshes with cosio body?Thanks!

On 7/31/2019 at 12:49 PM, scivirus said:

no CHANCE ..also its more texture then mesh  ,that's possible but will not do ti  ..to much on my plate

You can, there are some japanese cbbe compatible skin textures I forget the name that have the normals and base textures for it. i forget the name but will post it.

Actually you dont need base textures just the normals to look good. Then I just mess with cosio great manga and regular sliders and nipples look great.

Pic related is just the normals applied to a leyenda skin I edited for more paleness. But with the main texture it looks even better.

My Serana is obviously built for lewd.

seran65.jpg

Yes 2 things cause head mismatch like that. First one is look at head nif itself and make sure the 4 texture links are right. I have seen a light seam from head gen files as well. Second is to fix the npc in the ck by opening up the troubled npc and going to the  character gen parts tab. By default the skin tone is highlighted on face tint if not highlight it now. Then look right above the base heat parts list box for the interpolation value slider and slide it to zero save and mismatch head is gone. You need to do this every time you change anything in the base head parts even a change in a mod that lists different head parts than what the ck last entry. 

6 hours ago, shaidien said:

Yes 2 things cause head mismatch like that. First one is look at head nif itself and make sure the 4 texture links are right. I have seen a light seam from head gen files as well. Second is to fix the npc in the ck by opening up the troubled npc and going to the  character gen parts tab. By default the skin tone is highlighted on face tint if not highlight it now. Then look right above the base heat parts list box for the interpolation value slider and slide it to zero save and mismatch head is gone. You need to do this every time you change anything in the base head parts even a change in a mod that lists different head parts than what the ck last entry. 

I thank you alot. Sound complicated but i will give it a try.  I hope i dont bother you but do you know a tutorial or a video about the things you write?

22 hours ago, ilion said:

You can, there are some japanese cbbe compatible skin textures I forget the name that have the normals and base textures for it. i forget the name but will post it.

Actually you dont need base textures just the normals to look good. Then I just mess with cosio great manga and regular sliders and nipples look great.

Pic related is just the normals applied to a leyenda skin I edited for more paleness. But with the main texture it looks even better.

My Serana is obviously built for lewd.

seran65.jpg

Wow thanks for letting me know!I would be in depted to you if you could tag me in your future post or pm with  the files because i don't have always access to the internet and i might lose the files!Thanks again!