9 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

I ran into same kind of issue. I had to uninstall ABC .961 to correct it as well. I'm currently running MNC 12c8 and have Beast HDT for MNC v12 loaded. I haven't been through all the creatures yet, but I know the Horse, giant and troll were working ok. I was running MNC 11C with ABC .961 and Beast HDT v11 and it was working fine.

Where the heck can I get the Beast HDT for MNC v12?  I can't find it anywhere and I have no recollection where I got it for MNC v11.  I googled but nothing.

10 hours ago, shaidien said:

No smp is so easy it just doesn't need a tool to write the xml. And you can never get perfect colution with pe but with smp the shapes used are in the nif along with the skeleton so adding new bones is a sinch. Cant do that fo pe inless you have not free to all tools like 3dmax. The main difference is smp is friendlier to beginners that dont have thousands of dollars to invest just for a hobby.  I can add bones for smp with 2 free to everyone tools nifscope and OS. It is prety fast and very easy. It is harder to make new shapes than new bones. Pe does have 1 good thing it was here first so more stuf is available but the gets smaller everyday as almost everything has been converted to smp and it is so easy to do it your self people are really doing it them self's. True it can be ruf on CPU but with a little thought it works great.  Keep chains to 3 for old computers to 5 for mid and only the best should have 9 in a chain. But realistically you can do everything in small chains of 3 or less and everyone can enjoy the stuf.

i yet to be impressed by smp the traide off is to great ...buddy i have have not used 3ds max  in 3 years  there is no excuse >>all you need is Nifscope >>IF YOU CAN replicate Cosio Physics as is ,as in  the inertia and angular  motors include  Vag setting ,the  time it takes to bounce,  so it does not look like Two balloons filled with helium that bounces forever   i will be impressed  ..SMP has no  linear or angular  motors  Big no no ..SMP progression has stop  no development in two years .HDT pe  was completed ..SMP is for Skyrim SE not LE simply because the physics engine is different in SSE. HDT PE Will be king in LE till the end

5 hours ago, zupra said:

That's just a crouching animation (crawl on fours, cat woman version) but i'm pretty sure it happened with the other animations as well.

Btw the new gripping pussy is amazing.

ill look into it  have not seen  it myself Yet

Each to there own I personally would never go back to pe and why bother making it.  I defantly understand smp set up can be to much for some the rest of us enjoy smp. It's ok if smp users like something pe we just make our own xmls it's so easy any one can do it so being that pe is about 50 kagilean times harder so much so you need jff to do it.

7 hours ago, tsnootch said:

Where the heck can I get the Beast HDT for MNC v12?  I can't find it anywhere and I have no recollection where I got it for MNC v11.  I googled but nothing.

Strange thing is he does seem to have it for download on the loverlab. The link in the download goes out to one drive and it is there

16 hours ago, scivirus said:

did you use  sos pubic add on addon SOS Addon - Pubic Hair for Females 1.3b and Cosio  bodyslide files for it ?

I did use Pubic hair for females 1.3b + CBBE files (don't see any file for COSIO directly there). But I figured since cosio I installed is based on CBBE it should be that.

In my LO I have cosio, then ph for females 1.3b then ph for females 1.3b CBBE Files.

4 hours ago, DFDark said:

I did use Pubic hair for females 1.3b + CBBE files (don't see any file for COSIO directly there). But I figured since cosio I installed is based on CBBE it should be that.

In my LO I have cosio, then ph for females 1.3b then ph for females 1.3b CBBE Files.

Cosio come with a set bodyslide files  you need to build for  sos addons you need to  choose it in the  install

14 minutes ago, scivirus said:

Cosio come with a set bodyslide files  you need to build for  sos addons you need to  choose it in the  install

I think I solved it. I did build COSIO first time and it wasn't the issue. Issue was setting min preg. belly to 0 and max preg belly to 100. When I build both min and max on 0 it was okay. Even belly seems to work (using Beeing female I tried bf:test)

In mod's desc is to set min and max bellies so did that but PH was build for the max one, not sure what the issue is with that.

12 hours ago, shaidien said:

Was just wondering does this body have a working anus as well as working vagina and mouth? If not do you ever plan on it in the future?

Only vag because skyrim can only have 4 bones use the same vertex exactly the problem Zupra has with the left butt Cheak. anus being so close to the vag Sharing about 10 bones just in the pelvis area is a nightmare. I did attempt it but make an Indentation where the anus is but testing showed deformations..but when I get to build the new body I'm gona build it from the vag and anus up hopefully that will address the problem. As for mouth physics not sure that will work because it will screw up NPC speech animations. It not impossible as the bones are already in place I have never looked Into the heads skeleton before so I can't really commend on it. That said it's not my focus.the mouth physics can be a separate mod and there might be one already I know cbbe max did throat physics but there is only one bone in the neck 

Racemenu plugin updated with sliders from newest version of CoS. Plugin adds new category to character customization screen, isolating sliders specific to CoS from CBBE sliders. Sliders tests confirm full functionality with twice the standard slider range. Slider range to be reduced to match other categories. Included proof of concept displays function of new sliders using higher than normal values.

Checking community interest in project before attempting further debugging. No ETA available. If interested in this project, post reply and suggestions.

PoC.jpg

On 7/20/2019 at 1:42 PM, shaidien said:

Everything I asked about is posable and available as it's what I use I just wanted to.know if you had updated your body ss allmost every.one else has.

COSIO will Never go to SSE jt's not  allowed  it will be delete if uploaded  for SSE  or by ME or ANY other  Person .>>Cbbe crew  does not give me permission because Cosio uses Cbbe Assets  i have asked many times  and the original request  remains un READ to this day .>I kn those THings Are Possible  ...IT s not Possible on the Current Form because   That is Based on the original  Cbbe body >>cosio  will have need to get a new Design and to allow  for more space ..as for the  mouth collision  i will not do it  its not cosio  as Cosio is about the vag ..im considering the anus  physics  because it  effects the Body  ..the Mouth physics does not  ..If you  already have it  then cosio  does not  need it  because its  already there  since it s in the head it cannot effect the body  or visa versa ...Only cbbe and Unp is   allowed to be  on SSE  ...the rest is taking a risk  as they are based on cbbe or unp

I love that however what I really want is a anus on her. Together they would update your body most the way only part needed would be extra shapes for breast ass vagina belly and legs plus arms. You make those by selecting the face's in OS one shape at a time tell you have made a shape for every part on her you want collision.  Then just conform all shapes to your sliders and the shapes get slid along with your body making perfect colution for all weights 0-100 and then you have a smp full collision body. 

9 minutes ago, scivirus said:

COSIO will Never go to SSE jt's not  allowed  IT will be delete if uploaded it for SSE  or by ME or ANY other  Person .>>Cbbe crew  does not give me permission because Cosio uses Cbbe Assets  i have asked many times  and the original request  remains un READ to this day

That ss was typo ment as. I only play oldrim. And I hope someone just adds a working anus on eather cbbe or uunp. Because the boobs on the body I use now the full smp for test ver. 2.75 are ment for huge tits and I like smaller boobs not flat but small handful to head size plus no sliders work well with it. So hopefully one of you whom make cbbe or and uunp will make us a anus.

14 hours ago, sumwahnyoono said:

Racemenu plugin updated with sliders from newest version of CoS. Plugin adds new category to character customization screen, isolating sliders specific to CoS from CBBE sliders. Sliders tests confirm full functionality with twice the standard slider range. Slider range to be reduced to match other categories. Included proof of concept displays function of new sliders using higher than normal values.

Checking community interest in project before attempting further debugging. No ETA available. If interested in this project, post reply and suggestions.

PoC.jpg

good to see you again sumwanyoono  been a while with your  very interesting robot  to the point  Commends ...pls do you thing  man this issue was in my mind for a long time ..unfortunately its not my expertise 

@scivirus  One thing I just noticed in 5.4, there are a few BodySlide files missing related to the "Convert: Any to Cosio" reference template 

../BodySlide/ConversionSets folder is missing, along with UUNPtoCOSIO.osp
../BodySlide/ShapeData/UUNPtoCOSIO folder is missing, along with UUNPtoCOSIO.nif and UUNPtoCOSIO.osd

Were these deprecated?

I was converting some outfits from and Outfit Studio 4.7.4 popped the error.  I was able to get the files from v5.3, however I noticed there were issues with this conversion reference.  The UUNPtoCOSIO.osp file had several xml tags that were not working with OS version 4.7.4.  I've been away from Skyrim for awhile, but recently came back to modding - perhaps OS changed its XML tagging?  Anyway, I updated the UNNPtoCOSIO.osp (attached) if you or anyone else needs it.

Changes to UUNPtoCOSIO.osp:

Spoiler

<DataFolder> tag changed to <SetFolder>

<Shape> tag changed to <BaseShapeName>

<data> tags changed to <datafile> (xml attribute name="", target="" unchanged)

I've got it all working now though, so no need to update COS 5.4 on my account :) 

UUNPtoCOSIO.osp

I tried converting some of the outfits from Team Tal from here, which contains a bunch of armors:  https://www.patreon.com/posts/updated-9204-mbo-23543947 

The outfits have no bodyslide files and have edited bodies inside them with missing body parts where the armor covers it up.

I was able to convert, and heavily skimpify, the one called MBO 0027 and it worked in game just fine.  But, the next one I converted was called MBO 0034M.  When I equip my conversion in game, it crashes to desktop.  I even tried saving the meshes as their own project, then adding that project to CosioHD project and re-edited it.  That still didn't work.

So, my question is, would anyone know the general reasons that a .nif file would crash the game or why these armors in particular seem to resist being converted at random?