[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

View File

THIS IS A CONTINUATION OF redneck2x's LOVER'S COMFORT.

For the original mod, see http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/160-wip-sexlab-lovers-comfort-2013-12-30/

permissions granted according to the licence "Do whatever you want with the mod." smile.png

RELEASE CANDIDATE

No RC is currently available.

FEATURES (FROM THE ORIGINAL)

1. Lover's Comfort - triggers sex with your spouse then you go to sleep at the same house.
  2. Follower's Comfort - get to know your follower from new perspective.
  3. NPC's Comfort - Married/Lovers NPC will occasionally comfort each other at night. Also Jarls and Housecarls, Cousins, Siblings, Courting NPCs. (example)
  4. Couple Swinging - looking for some variety in sex? Ask NPC couples at the right time if they are interested in swinging...
  5. Spouse Lover - If you do not comfort your spouse for some time he/she might find a lover, then see feature 3.

WHAT DOES THIS UPDATE DO?

• contains an updated NPC scanner based on SexLab Aroused Redux which reduces scanning time
  • increases the number of NPCs that can be checked for comfort from 5 to 24
  • fixes detection of nearby beds so the NPCs have sex on them rather than embedded in them
  • adds a short scene before NPC-NPC couplings where both walk to the bed
  • add options to set the arousal level before NPCs will comfort each other, or masturbate
  • NEW FOR 2015-03-17 more settable arousal levels, for followers and spouse events
  • adds an option to make male-male NPC scenes limit animations to plausibly gay ones
  • adds an option to make ZAP-collared NPCs available to comfort NPCs if they can't find a proper partner
  • allows certain factions to comfort each other - currently Thieves' Guild and Bandits - if they sleep, or use nearby slaves
  • NEW FOR 2015-04-05 small pre-slave scene.

REQUIREMENTS

RECOMMENDED

TRANSLATIONS (BY OTHERS)

INSTALLATION

Download the latest version: 20160116.

Use a mod manager. Original Lover's Comfort is not required.

UPGRADING

Use a mod manager. Remove any old version, install new version - or overwrite. No clean save needed.

UPGRADE FROM ORIGINAL LOVER'S COMFORT

Use a mod manager. Remove original Lover's Comfort and install the latest version of Further Lovers Comfort. No clean save needed.

UNINSTALLATION

Use a mod manager and save cleaner.

TROUBLESHOOTING

Make sure you're using the latest version (20161204 as of now). When reporting problems, please make sure you turn on logging in the MCM and provide a papyrus log. To prove you've read this section, please supply the name of any song by Spinal Tap, otherwise you may not get any help.

SWINGING TIPS

NPCs may allow you to swing with them, if you have an appropriate partner, and they're in the right mood. After they've had their own pleasure at least twice, they'll start to wear a ring (see screenshots). Ask them about the ring and it may lead to something. Ask them about swinging at the wrong time or place though, and they'll turn you down and take off the ring. Details in the spoiler if you don't want to mess around.

Wrong places: outside (as defined by Skyrim) and their last partner is not nearby.
Wrong times: arousal is too low.

PERMISSIONS

Do whatever you want with the mod.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/10/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, SexLab Aroused Redux
  • Special Edition Compatible

Any chance of adding a toggleable notification that tell us which two npcs are about to carry out sex?

I was thinking of adding some dialogue to the start of scenes. Depends how easy/possible it is to include names though.

Knowing who is screwing isn't the only thing though. Then you have to find out where...

I haven't use Lover's Comfort in a long time but shouldn't interactions with Sex-Slaves-for-Vanilla-Bandit-Camps belong to the realm of Lover's Victim?  I thought LC is consensual only, or has FurtherLC changed that?  Not that I am against it, in fact I am very glad someone has finally taken over redneck2x's works.  Thanks

@Quisling

Working well so far.  No hiccups and the original functions of Lover's Comfort are all there and working.  Getting the notifications on the upper right screen for cell scans so that is also working.  As far as I can tell, your version does what it says it does and I'll be using it from now on.

When you get this out of WIP stage, please add an MCM option to remove the notifications.

I haven't use Lover's Comfort in a long time but shouldn't interactions with Sex-Slaves-for-Vanilla-Bandit-Camps belong to the realm of Lover's Victim?  I thought LC is consensual only, or has FurtherLC changed that?  Not that I am against it, in fact I am very glad someone has finally taken over redneck2x's works.  Thanks

Not entirely consensual... the original version has your spouse rape you if you go to sleep and their arousal is over 80.

I'd disagree with the idea that Lover's Victim is more suited to using the slaves. They're naked, bound (and sometimes gagged) and generally placed near Jarls (Elsif has a strapping male slave in her bedroom with Hydragorgon's slaves) or the most senior bandit in an camp. They're sex slaves, there for commonplace, regular sex (which they can't refuse). Lover's Victim is for less commonplace, unusual levels of arousal.

That said, it's optional, and in the case of bandits, requires you install something like Sleep Tight otherwise the bandits don't sleep and so never trigger this.

Cool if there is some way to add this to enemies, i know the mod author say its a pain in the ass (because the scaning and all that thinks) but maybe in the future some could add it... to the factions so you will find a leader of bandits fucking his own comrades LOL

As mentioned, bandits will work, if they sleep. I'm whitelisting factions slowly because the scanning could become complicated. I'm only aware of Sleep Tight as making enemies sleep, and I'm not entirely sure it makes more than one at a time nod off. It does work if you have Sex Slaves for Vanilla Bandit Camps for sure, though there are still some bugs in it.

Is there a menu (MCM ?) as to select which part of the interaction go live ?

There's an expanded version of the original MCM. I've tried to leave it so that it defaults to keeping the same settings as the original, though that does mean the default arousal for NPC-NPC sex is 0.

@Quisling

Working well so far.  No hiccups and the original functions of Lover's Comfort are all there and working.  Getting the notifications on the upper right screen for cell scans so that is also working.  As far as I can tell, your version does what it says it does and I'll be using it from now on.

When you get this out of WIP stage, please add an MCM option to remove the notifications.

I thought I'd set that so they don't appear unless you have debugging switched on... but it appears I didn't.

(TIL - if you post, and the last post in the thread is also your post, it appends to that instead of being a new post)

I am curious, does this also have the whole your spouse cheating on you even though you just had sex with them two minuets ago and have taken them along as a follower and yet they still with screw someone else in front of you lol? Issue? 

-C

just wondering if this mod will work with sofia follower marriage quest

as she dont get married to the defalut npc she has here own quest

If it hooks back into the vanilla marriage quest afterwards, maybe.

no she uses her own npc to get married

that why i was wondering if there was away to make it work with her npc marriage quest

or a hack or someing to make it work with ur version

I am curious, does this also have the whole your spouse cheating on you even though you just had sex with them two minuets ago and have taken them along as a follower and yet they still with screw someone else in front of you lol? Issue?

-C

Haven't changed anything in the spouse routines as yet.

At me mod does not work. No sex during sleep.
Portion of the log papyrus

stack:

[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.GetSpouse() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 215
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.ScanCurrentCell() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 409
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnUpdate() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 115
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] Error: Cannot call IsInCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.ScanCurrentCell() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 414
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnUpdate() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 115
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp104"
stack:
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.ScanCurrentCell() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 414
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] Error: Cannot call GetParentCell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.ScanCurrentCell() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 417
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] Error: Cannot call IsInterior() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.ScanCurrentCell() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 417
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp104"
stack:
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] Error: Cannot call Log() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.ScanCurrentCell() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 418
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] Error: Cannot call Log() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnUpdate() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 114
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] Error: Cannot call GetActorReference() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.GetSpouse() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 215
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.ScanCurrentCell() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 409
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] Error: Cannot call IsInCombat() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] Error: Cannot call GetParentCell() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] Error: Cannot call IsInterior() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
stack:
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.ScanCurrentCell() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 418
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] About to call GetSpectatorsNearestTarget
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:13AM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:13AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.427002
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:13AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:13AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:13AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>] Getting actors for 3 and locked = TRUE
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:15AM] -------------------
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:17AM] VM is freezing...
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:17AM] VM is frozen

Looks good... A lot of the features you listed are things LC needed, and I like your design philosophy in not just the features you chose but the way you tied them to the MCM. This will go on my list for the next Skyrim install, I think.

So... Actually, would you be interested in putting this on Github or something similar? LC is really the only mod out there for consensual NPC-NPC interaction, and I would love contributing to a "Community Edition." I remember modding my own copy to add dating, so that people with no eligible relationships for LC to trigger could decide to go out and find one (permanently), or try to upgrade an eligible friend to a friend with benefits. ;) And who knows what else I threw in there. I like futzing with scripts.

I'm all for giving options so I would support really anything consensual-themed that people want to throw in there as long as its at least MCM toggleable. Keeping the default experience close to LC Classic is a good idea too... Except maybe for the spouse system. From what I've seen and heard (I didn't use it that much), it should be toggleable too and I would fully support a complete overhaul, with the classic version left in as an option.

just wondering if this mod will work with sofia follower marriage quest

as she dont get married to the defalut npc she has here own quest

If it hooks back into the vanilla marriage quest afterwards, maybe.

no she uses her own npc to get married

that why i was wondering if there was away to make it work with her npc marriage quest

or a hack or someing to make it work with ur version

If you've married her via that method, open up the console and type:

sqv RelationshipMarriageFIN

Look for the lines (you might have to page up):

REF 'LoveInterest'

State:

Current Stage:

For Lover's Comfort to detect a spouse, the state should be started, the current stage 10 or higher and something other than "None" for LoveInterest.

At me mod does not work. No sex during sleep.

Portion of the log papyrus

stack:

stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[None].loverscomfortplayerscr.OnUpdate() - "loverscomfortplayerscr.psc" Line 114
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] Error: Cannot call GetActorReference() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
stack:
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:12AM] About to call GetSpectatorsNearestTarget
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:13AM] Updating Orphanables Status: ------------------------
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:13AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] AliasEventDone: Sync Timer: -9.427002
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:13AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] animating: Stage: 2
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:13AM] SEXLAB - Thread[0] Event Hook: StageStart
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:13AM] [slamainscr <sla_Main (0A042D62)>] Getting actors for 3 and locked = TRUE
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:15AM] -------------------
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:17AM] VM is freezing...
[03/13/2015 - 02:52:17AM] VM is frozen

It's better to upload the full log as an attachment (zipped if need be) - you've chopped off at least the first error there.

Looks like a fairly broken save though. How did you install? Using a mod manager? Was Lover's Comfort already installed, was this the first time it had been installed, or had it been removed in the past? Have you used a save cleaner? What's the output of

sqv 00_LoversComfortPlayer
sqv 00_LoversComfortUtil

is there a way to disable the "scancurrentcell" messages? they are a bit annoying.

Next version.

So... Actually, would you be interested in putting this on Github or something similar? LC is really the only mod out there for consensual NPC-NPC interaction, and I would love contributing to a "Community Edition." I remember modding my own copy to add dating, so that people with no eligible relationships for LC to trigger could decide to go out and find one (permanently), or try to upgrade an eligible friend to a friend with benefits. ;) And who knows what else I threw in there. I like futzing with scripts.

Dunno. Maybe up on http://git.loverslab.comif anything, though I'm currently doing version control with Subversion. I'd be worried how well the .esp is handled, as it's a binary file.

In any event, all the script files are in the download, so there's no real barrier to messing with them if you want.