[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

Thank you for ansver

So the bed changing has nothing with this mod to do? Sorry i have to get this clarryfied so i can find the culprit.....

I have this Breeze home /Lydia problem with her bed and navmesh she cant move on the floor right in front of the bed. Therefor Housecarls sleep in my bed mod

To satisfy your spouse is it only the bed/sleep sex that counts?

About the "Sleep Tight"mod. If its set to sleep naked the npc/pc get dressed under masturbation is there a fix for this?

I like this mod very much so i just want it work perfect

Bait:  i thought   if they where collared they where free fuck slaves and other NPC's would  use them

Thanks

The bed makes no difference.

What makes your spouse stray is when they have arousal over the threshold (default 50) and are in the same location as someone they have a good relationship with. This increases their possible lover's rank. At a certain level they send a letter to you complaining that they miss you. If the rank goes even higher, and they're in the same place as their lover, they'll have sex.

Note that your spouse can tell when you've been unfaithful, and this increases their arousal.

Mind, spouses aren't exempted from the rest of the mod's features, so they may just be getting triggered by those routines. I'm unclear on when your NPCs are actually starting to have sex, so it's difficult to guess.

As for naked masturbation, currently the NPC is just passed straight into SexLab, so I guess mimimal stripping might be in play after the NPC wakes up (which will automatically dress them).

And yes, if you have the option on, slaves wearing Zaz Animation Pack-based collars can be found for sex by NPCs if they couldn't find a better partner.

Something I don't understand about the cheating spouse mechanic: does it only work if the spouse has a relationship of at least 1 with another NPC, or will they find a lover regardless?

NPCs with a relationship of 0 or above are eligible to be picked, should your spouse cheat.

"add options to set the arousal level before NPCs will comfort each other, or masturbate"

"adds an option to make ZAP-collared NPCs available to comfort NPCs if they can't find a proper partner"

Not sure if this is working correctly or not. NPCs seem to be using collared NPCs even if their arousal level is below the level set to look for comfort.

Switch logging on in the MCM and when it happens again have a look at the papyrus log. It should detail what happened. Post it attached here if it's unclear.

Updated to the new version (FurtherLoversComfort20150317) and still seeing it, so here is a log.

Multiple interactions with Odar, even though the minimum arousal for NPCs is set to 50.

OK, turns out I broke more than the slider in that version, so I can't tell if Odar is acting weirdly or not. Try the latest version I just uploaded. I did pop into the Blue Palace and he happily snoozed on at 30 arousal with the threshold at 50 in my game (at only 10pm, lazy bastard).

FurtherLoversComfort20150319

Less errors, but still seeing the "IsValidActor() was passed a None object!" line quite often.  Maybe my computer just can't handle this mod.

The collared NPC was passed around more then in previous attempts.  Still being used by NPCs that were well below the threshold I has set to look for comfort though.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi

Many thanks for your work with this mod. As of the latest update I cant get the 'do you want to swing' option, has this been removed or do I have a conflict else where.

Thanks in advance

I've not removed it intentionally, but it has quite a complicated set of requirements that I may have broken.

Can you describe how you remember it working?

Hi Quisling

Thanks for replying. Normaly with original LC i would use 'setrelationshiprank 4' on two followers or in a guard house or couples in the same house (making sure the arousal was set to max) without a problem, after upgrading to the first 'Further LC' I think the 'want to swing' action was still working. The trouble is, I was so impressed with the ' NPC collar action' i'm not sure when it stopped working. I uninstalled FLC and reinstalled recompilled LC, the ability to swing returned. I then uninstalled LC and installed FLC, this time the ability to swing remained ( but, i have left the 'collar option' off to see if this was the cause), still testing to see for how long. To my mind the 'swinging option has always been the heart of the mod, so i would hate to see it go. I'm not a modder but if i can help with testing or imformation I will. Many thanks again for bringing one of the best mods back to life.

Regards

Kwasind

a small edit ; ver 17, the couples can still swing but not the followers. ver 20 ; swinging not possible and dialoge for followers 'lets have some...' has gone. I am testing on a clean save each time using script cleaner.

Regards

Thank you for ansver

So the bed changing has nothing with this mod to do? Sorry i have to get this clarryfied so i can find the culprit.....

I have this Breeze home /Lydia problem with her bed and navmesh she cant move on the floor right in front of the bed. Therefor Housecarls sleep in my bed mod

To satisfy your spouse is it only the bed/sleep sex that counts?

About the "Sleep Tight"mod. If its set to sleep naked the npc/pc get dressed under masturbation is there a fix for this?

I like this mod very much so i just want it work perfect

Bait:  i thought   if they where collared they where free fuck slaves and other NPC's would  use them

Thanks

The bed makes no difference.

What makes your spouse stray is when they have arousal over the threshold (default 50) and are in the same location as someone they have a good relationship with. This increases their possible lover's rank. At a certain level they send a letter to you complaining that they miss you. If the rank goes even higher, and they're in the same place as their lover, they'll have sex.

Note that your spouse can tell when you've been unfaithful, and this increases their arousal.

Mind, spouses aren't exempted from the rest of the mod's features, so they may just be getting triggered by those routines. I'm unclear on when your NPCs are actually starting to have sex, so it's difficult to guess.

As for naked masturbation, currently the NPC is just passed straight into SexLab, so I guess mimimal stripping might be in play after the NPC wakes up (which will automatically dress them).

And yes, if you have the option on, slaves wearing Zaz Animation Pack-based collars can be found for sex by NPCs if they couldn't find a better partner.

Hi

I found the culprit to the bed change thing "Housecarls Sleep in My Bed"mod

But besides that it could be intentional , that if you are not satisfying your spouse they  will "freeze you out" by changing the dobbel-bed to a single-bed :(

But ok it was not this mod..... good

So how far will the spouse/lover thing go? Will she leave you or are nothing more to it? And can you revert it by giving your spouse extra attention.?

I had Lydia and my spouse Ysolda under same roof,they where lovers and i get the dialog option to brawl keeping Lydia from my love. I brawl her and then all dialog option disappear from Lydia she just says "You beat me.........stronger than you look". and Ysolda a"just dont stand there hit him back " running around...no dialog option. So you cant brawl with your housecarl in vicinity of your spouse without breaking the game. Taking Lydia out same scenario except she walks inside the house again and stays there.

Has the brawl any influence on the Spouse/lover relationship?

Again how to upgrade this mod ? Do i overwrite this (copy/paste) or uninstall/reinstall?

Thanks enjoying this a lot

FurtherLoversComfort20150319

Less errors, but still seeing the "IsValidActor() was passed a None object!" line quite often.  Maybe my computer just can't handle this mod.

The collared NPC was passed around more then in previous attempts.  Still being used by NPCs that were well below the threshold I has set to look for comfort though.

Think I've found the problem. Removing NPCs from a list but assuming the list is still the same size is a poor choice.

Hi

I found the culprit to the bed change thing "Housecarls Sleep in My Bed"mod

But besides that it could be intentional , that if you are not satisfying your spouse they  will "freeze you out" by changing the dobbel-bed to a single-bed :(

But ok it was not this mod..... good

So how far will the spouse/lover thing go? Will she leave you or are nothing more to it? And can you revert it by giving your spouse extra attention.?

I had Lydia and my spouse Ysolda under same roof,they where lovers and i get the dialog option to brawl keeping Lydia from my love. I brawl her and then all dialog option disappear from Lydia she just says "You beat me.........stronger than you look". and Ysolda a"just dont stand there hit him back " running around...no dialog option. So you cant brawl with your housecarl in vicinity of your spouse without breaking the game. Taking Lydia out same scenario except she walks inside the house again and stays there.

Has the brawl any influence on the Spouse/lover relationship?

Again how to upgrade this mod ? Do i overwrite this (copy/paste) or uninstall/reinstall?

Thanks enjoying this a lot

There's nothing to break up a marriage that I can see in the code. Might be an interesting long-term addition if people are interested.

Brawling with your spouse's lover will drop their relationship quite heavily.

Upgrading should just be installing the latest file in place of or over the top of a previous version. It updates in-game automatically.

Thanks for replying. Normaly with original LC i would use 'setrelationshiprank 4' on two followers or in a guard house or couples in the same house (making sure the arousal was set to max) without a problem, after upgrading to the first 'Further LC' I think the 'want to swing' action was still working. The trouble is, I was so impressed with the ' NPC collar action' i'm not sure when it stopped working. I uninstalled FLC and reinstalled recompilled LC, the ability to swing returned. I then uninstalled LC and installed FLC, this time the ability to swing remained ( but, i have left the 'collar option' off to see if this was the cause), still testing to see for how long. To my mind the 'swinging option has always been the heart of the mod, so i would hate to see it go. I'm not a modder but if i can help with testing or imformation I will. Many thanks again for bringing one of the best mods back to life.

OK. I know what happened. It's a side-effect of only looking at sleeping NPCs. If you catch one of them walking to comfort another, the dialogue will be back – but since they're now in a scene, they won't stop.

I'll work on bringing it back.

Really sorry if this is a dumb question, but will this now have my follower approach my player for sex? I used to use the original LC but stopped using it several months ago. I remember upon waking my follower would masturbate or have sex with another follower, but never with the player character.

Has that changed with this new version/update/redux?

Really sorry if this is a dumb question, but will this now have my follower approach my player for sex? I used to use the original LC but stopped using it several months ago. I remember upon waking my follower would masturbate or have sex with another follower, but never with the player character.

Has that changed with this new version/update/redux?

No. Unless your spouse is also a follower.

Is this improved version of this mod compatible with ''Another Sleep Mod''? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190651656

Similarly, Immersive Beds (really any mod that adds the PC getting into and out of bed)

I suspect they might clash on wake-up sex.

I hardly ask questions on this website because I usually try to find solutions by myself and look into other forums/comments to see if their is a slight conflict with another mod, or a slight fix... BUT, this will be the first time I ever do so yeh. Is Further Lover's Comfort compatible with Spouses Enhanced by TheDudeGuy (also including it's requirements for that mod such as, Marriable Serana mod and SharedSeranaDialogue ) and/or Marriage Mod- To Have And To Hold ? I can imagine it wouldn't because Spouses Enhanced has the same concept like Lover's Comfort, but I don't know about the marriage mod one though...

Early thank you if you reply! :3

Edited by kreamypie

I hardly ask questions on this website because I usually try to find solutions by myself and look into other forums/comments to see if their is a slight conflict with another mod, or a slight fix... BUT, this will be the first time I ever do so yeh. Is Further Lover's Comfort compatible with Spouses Enhanced by TheDudeGuy (also including it's requirements for that mod such as, Marriable Serana mod and SharedSeranaDialogue ) and/or Marriage Mod- To Have And To Hold ? I can imagine it wouldn't because Spouses Enhanced has the same concept like Lover's Comfort, but I don't know about the marriage mod one though...

Early thank you if you reply! :3

I haven't installed them, but reading the descriptions I would think it's possible there's no conflict with Spouses Enhanced or Shared Serana Dialogue. Marriable Serana should work if she's put into the default marriage quest (see here for how to check for that). The other marriage mod... most likely the other 10 wives won't be detected as spouses. The first might be, depending on what, if any, changes have been made to the default marriage quest.

Pretty sure there's a conflict with Spouses Enhanced since it and the original Lover's Comfort don't play nicely with each other.

In what way?

kit1858644: "Regrettably it is not compatible with Lover's Comfort."

I've read further into the comments on Spouses Enhanced and this user did say it wasn't, but never really got into details of what was not working between those two for them to be a conflict.

Description features from Spouses enhanced:

"Your spouse will approach YOU, if a period of time has passed without you two making love, when you enter the same cell as your spouse. If you and your spouse aren't home, he/she will meet you at home. Rejecting them or deciding to keep them waiting longer than 24 hours will result in them becoming angry with you for a period, during which they will refuse sex. Your spouse has needs too, darn it."

LC Does something a little bit similar but instead, they find another lover and have sex with. I'm no expert on this, I'm very sorry XD But I believe that could be a possible conflict right there O_O The only thing I can see those two work together is probably mess with the settings for both of them to work which would be a suggestion.

The thing that was conflicting is the part there you have sex when you wake up.

If you disable that part in LoversComfort so do they work together.

As Quisling says turn off sex whit spouse.

It was one another thing to, but dont remember what it was now.