[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

i have never tried lovers comfort but it seems good addition to amorous adventures :) i my self also romantic evenings with posible pouse. umm does this give you option to comfort friends excample if you do favor for npc ? and then you can have with them relaxin drink in bedroom wiht massage ;) ?.thank you for takin this mod and work you have put it quisling :).

Sorry to ask this, but I am new to this, never got around to trying Redneck2x's version before he left.  I am guessing this does this not work with EFF 4.0?  The followers bit of the menu doesn't seem to ever fill in and they have no new dialog options.

ETA: I do see the "Open console, with mouse click on NPC, type "setfactionrank XX05BB1C 0". You must replace XX with LoversComfort load order hex code, which you can find by typing "help loverscomfort"." bit from the old version, I have not tried it yet though.

just wondering if this mod will work with sofia follower marriage quest

as she dont get married to the defalut npc she has here own quest

If it hooks back into the vanilla marriage quest afterwards, maybe.

no she uses her own npc to get married

that why i was wondering if there was away to make it work with her npc marriage quest

or a hack or someing to make it work with ur version

If you've married her via that method, open up the console and type:

sqv RelationshipMarriageFIN

Look for the lines (you might have to page up):

REF 'LoveInterest'

State:

Current Stage:

For Lover's Comfort to detect a spouse, the state should be started, the current stage 10 or higher and something other than "None" for LoveInterest.

thanks so much i will give it a try

hmm is there a addfac i can add to her to make it work

does ur spouse have a faction i can just do that if they do

@Quisling

I have a possible issue with Bandits.  I use Defeat to handle NPC vs NPC combat sex and I've never had any issues with that mod.  After installing Further Lover's Comfort (which is awesome, btw) I am now getting a crash when any Bandits are involved in combat sex.  For instance, if I cast the vanilla Fury spell on a bandit and they attack another bandit (resulting in Defeat scripted sex), the game will crash.  In another instance, the Whiterun guards at White Watch Tower (north east of Whiterun) have a scripted Bandit attack when the player first discovers the location.  If the Whiterun guards attempt Defeat scripted combat sex after the fight the game will crash.

As far as I know, the only faction affected is Bandits and the only new mod I have installed is Further Lover's Comfort.  I have done the standard mod trouble shooting and the problem persists.  I am not saying your version is at fault, but there might be an unforeseen conflict with Defeat.  I know it is not reasonable for you to anticipate every conflict with every mod ever released.

I am going to do more testing tonight and I will send you a Papyrus log via PM when I get back on my gaming computer.  I just thought you should be aware of the potential issue.  IF there is a conflict (and not my game's fault) I hope it can be resolved, since I really enjoy your take on Lover's Comfort.

i have never tried lovers comfort but it seems good addition to amorous adventures :) i my self also romantic evenings with posible pouse. umm does this give you option to comfort friends excample if you do favor for npc ? and then you can have with them relaxin drink in bedroom wiht massage ;) ?.thank you for takin this mod and work you have put it quisling :).

Just followers or your spouse. Have you tried Solutions? It allows you to finish some of favour-type quests with sex.

Sorry to ask this, but I am new to this, never got around to trying Redneck2x's version before he left.  I am guessing this does this not work with EFF 4.0?  The followers bit of the menu doesn't seem to ever fill in and they have no new dialog options.

ETA: I do see the "Open console, with mouse click on NPC, type "setfactionrank XX05BB1C 0". You must replace XX with LoversComfort load order hex code, which you can find by typing "help loverscomfort"." bit from the old version, I have not tried it yet though.

Should work. I did say earlier I haven't messed with the follower code yet, but that's slightly incorrect. I might have affected who gets added to the list of followers the mod uses for the MCM and to pick a follower when swinging.

However, that shouldn't affect dialogue, which should appear if the follower is in the vanilla CurrentFollowerFaction and has arousal over 20.

Adding them to the LoversComfortFollower faction is a workaround for followers who aren't in that faction (which it looks like EFF does add them to).

Companion arousal no longer functions

I would need much more information before I can help. I'm not even sure if you shouldn't be in the SexLab Aroused thread.

Try reading this http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html

hi

thank you wonderfull mod

I recognize some of the above described problems im using EFF. The Housecarl in Markath have a hard time in getting a boner. In a swift moment i got the opportunity to swing with him and the game crashed. Reloaded but have never since had the dialog option....?!

Thanks again works well with SleepTight

The zap collar how to optain that without installing the slave girls Tried to console it  no luck....is it called zbf   something ?

Thanks for the update.

I do use the other update to.

But one issue atleast whit the old.

If you divorce or your spouce dies, loverscomfort still says that you are married. It wont go away until you untick it and make one new save and activate it.

Is that fixed in this?

Intriguing.

... Say, if you use Aroused Redux' scanning method - why not go a step further and use Redux' scans?

I have wondered for a while why each and every mod has to iterate through NPCs all by itself, when indeed one iteration overall should suffice.

@Quisling

I have a possible issue with Bandits.  I use Defeat to handle NPC vs NPC combat sex and I've never had any issues with that mod.  After installing Further Lover's Comfort (which is awesome, btw) I am now getting a crash when any Bandits are involved in combat sex.  For instance, if I cast the vanilla Fury spell on a bandit and they attack another bandit (resulting in Defeat scripted sex), the game will crash.  In another instance, the Whiterun guards at White Watch Tower (north east of Whiterun) have a scripted Bandit attack when the player first discovers the location.  If the Whiterun guards attempt Defeat scripted combat sex after the fight the game will crash.

As far as I know, the only faction affected is Bandits and the only new mod I have installed is Further Lover's Comfort.  I have done the standard mod trouble shooting and the problem persists.  I am not saying your version is at fault, but there might be an unforeseen conflict with Defeat.  I know it is not reasonable for you to anticipate every conflict with every mod ever released.

I am going to do more testing tonight and I will send you a Papyrus log via PM when I get back on my gaming computer.  I just thought you should be aware of the potential issue.  IF there is a conflict (and not my game's fault) I hope it can be resolved, since I really enjoy your take on Lover's Comfort.

Try resetting SexLab. I'd be surprised if the mod is directly the cause. Bandits aren't altered at all. If a scan is run (only happens outside if your spouse is nearby) and two bandits are asleep (which seems unlikely if they're fighting) then their factions would be checked to see if they match, and then they would have sex. But I've had Defeat CTD on relatively fresh games after another mod has been added, and resetting usually fixes it.

hi

thank you wonderfull mod

I recognize some of the above described problems im using EFF. The Housecarl in Markath have a hard time in getting a boner. In a swift moment i got the opportunity to swing with him and the game crashed. Reloaded but have never since had the dialog option....?!

Thanks again works well with SleepTight

The zap collar how to optain that without installing the slave girls Tried to console it  no luck....is it called zbf   something ?

Any "zbf Collar" should work, or indeed anything with the zbfWornCollar keyword.

Thanks for the update.

I do use the other update to.

But one issue atleast whit the old.

If you divorce or your spouce dies, loverscomfort still says that you are married. It wont go away until you untick it and make one new save and activate it.

Is that fixed in this?

Not on purpose.

Intriguing.

... Say, if you use Aroused Redux' scanning method - why not go a step further and use Redux' scans?

I have wondered for a while why each and every mod has to iterate through NPCs all by itself, when indeed one iteration overall should suffice.

Because the Redux scan finds more than LC needs. I only really need the sleeping NPCs, but in a busy cell the cost of looping through all NPCs again to find sleeping ones is far slower than getting the sleeping ones during the first scan.

And why "again", when the sleepers could as well be found within the first iteration?

... That is possible, is it not?

Certainly iterating through "all and then some" is still worse than iterating through "all", even though it is clearly superior to iterating trough "all twice".

And why "again", when the sleepers could as well be found within the first iteration?

... That is possible, is it not?

Certainly iterating through "all and then some" is still worse than iterating through "all", even though it is clearly superior to iterating trough "all twice".

The slowest part of Lover's Comfort is matching NPC to NPC. The original version picked five random NPCs in the cell (possibly limited unintentionally), then checked to see if they were asleep, which may have contributed to it not appearing to work sometimes.

It's more efficient to only check sleeping NPCs can comfort each other, and that means moving the sleep check earlier in the process.

There are two possible places to do that:

1) after the initial scan.

2) during the initial scan.

It can be done with the Redux scan for 1, but it means iterating through everything that Redux returns (including creatures).

2 can only be done by editing the Conditions for the Aliases on the Redux scan and/or editing the script that scans the aliases, which, without breaking Redux means a separate scanner.

The housecarl in markath never fucking sleep is there a way to change that?

It also seems to be certain characters that go for the Sleepers. Olfina Gray-Mane she is so fucking horny but under the same conditions nothing happens for other characters

Is there a group of actors more disposed for this?

Thank you again again

@Quisling

Try resetting SexLab. I'd be surprised if the mod is directly the cause. Bandits aren't altered at all. If a scan is run (only happens outside if your spouse is nearby) and two bandits are asleep (which seems unlikely if they're fighting) then their factions would be checked to see if they match, and then they would have sex. But I've had Defeat CTD on relatively fresh games after another mod has been added, and resetting usually fixes it.

Issue resolved.  All it took was installing your files and then reinstalling Defeat's files afterwards.  Thanks for the tip about Defeat and mods installed after the fact.  I didn't know that.  :P

It also seems to be certain characters that go for the Sleepers. Olfina Gray-Mane she is so fucking horny but under the same conditions nothing happens for other characters

Is there a group of actors more disposed for this?

Thank you again again

Argis the Bulwalk? He doesn't have a sleep package unfortunately. He could be modded to have one - you can keep an eye on AI Overhaul on the Nexus to see if he gets added in the next update.

Report that to the people working on the Unofficial Skyrim Patch (check first to make sure they haven't fixed that already and you somehow don't have that essential set of fixes installed).

Report that to the people working on the Unofficial Skyrim Patch (check first to make sure they haven't fixed that already and you somehow don't have that essential set of fixes installed).

Forgot about that when loading the CK. He does actually have a UKSP package.

This might just be a problem on my end, but whenever I sleep in an inn all of the NPCs congregate to my room... very disconcerting.

At any rate, this a great advancement of an already great mod, looking forward to any future developments!

Should work. I did say earlier I haven't messed with the follower code yet, but that's slightly incorrect. I might have affected who gets added to the list of followers the mod uses for the MCM and to pick a follower when swinging.

However, that shouldn't affect dialogue, which should appear if the follower is in the vanilla CurrentFollowerFaction and has arousal over 20.

Adding them to the LoversComfortFollower faction is a workaround for followers who aren't in that faction (which it looks like EFF does add them to).

Had some time to give this a spin again.  Grabbed the new version and my follower (Rayya) shows up in the menu now, but still no dialog option.  So brought up the console and tried the setfactionrank and still nothing...

So some other mod must be blocking the dialog?  Not seeing any conflicts, and no warnings from LOOT.  Problem seems to be only effecting me though...

Edited To Add:

Slapped LOOT around some more, now the dialog options work, yay!

PC masturbate on sleep works

NPC masturbate on sleep works

Don't have a spouse yet to try those options

Follower via dialog, and Follower 3-way via dialog works

Follower masturbating or having sex with another follower does not seem to work, but that may be EFF's fault.

I need to go find some married NPCs to check next I guess.

Forgot about that when loading the CK. He does actually have a UKSP package.

So its my game? Is he sleeping in your game? I have all the patches?

Was on the patch teams site on looked at the change log, a lot of fixes, could not find anything on the housecarl but could have overlooked it ( a lot of text)

UKSP package does that mean that he should sleep?