[WIP] Further Lover's Comfort 2016-12-04

@ Quisling

I'll try that out then m8 :) As for the Marriage mod. I honestly don't remember why I have this XD If I remembered correctly a mod in loverslab recommended me this (I think) so then I had this mod and I really never got the chance to actually use it. PLUS I don't see why would I want 11 wives in the first place O_O Too much work if you ask me XD Anyways man, thank you so much for you time! And thank you for bringing LC up to date! :)

@Shadowscale

I hope TheDudeGuy updates it once the new sexlab release comes out then. :c If not, at least someone on here would. I just love immersion in this game. LC and SE has that, but if I had to pick one due to them conflicting (which I hope tweaking those settings will help) then in all honesty I would go for LC. It's just funny to see npcs COMFORT each other, and at the same time it kind of fits perfect for immersion. I mean, come on!

Vanilla: They sleep, wake up, no sex, do nothing other than their daily routine OVER AND OVER.

LC: It's more in depth with their sex life!

Sorry for being a total pervert here XD It's just it would make sense if sex was involved which each npc's relationship when they feel the need to have sex with their spouse, friend, jarl, or even a beggar! And thanks to the original author he made that happen!

Hi

Been playing around with this mod the last days ....very good/funny

I have a question and im not shure its  should be adressed here (Skyrim issue prop) . But when i go to the barracks  with me collared girls they jump on all the sleeping guards very fun ... but when they are sexing, the awake guards see the bed as vacant and lays down in the middle of the fun.....no fun .... and even if there are other free beds :@  AI?

Is there a way to fix that?

Iggy

I think the normal AI detects whether a bed is in use by whether there is an actor occupying the sleep animation(s) attached to the bed. SexLab is using different animations, so those aren't filled, and the bed appears "free" to the AI.

I think the normal AI detects whether a bed is in use by whether there is an actor occupying the sleep animation(s) attached to the bed. SexLab is using different animations, so those aren't filled, and the bed appears "free" to the AI.

So is it something one could change ?  As your mod is bound to the bed. I know this is general problem and if solved it would be a major thing... so is that ashal SL?

Another thing : Im married to Uthgerd(she is wearing a collar) and when i Questing with her and we enter a cell she fucks anything sleeping and me her spouse had to look on. But if i do the same  she recognize it as unfaithfull It could be cool with some kind of dialog maybe, between,  them a kind of counter -reaction . I have my settings NPC/NPC set  to  zero

Does sex from other mods count as satisfying your spouse(keeping her arousal down) and do other sexmods counter in possible Lovers account

Love this mod just playing for this now testing its possibilities :heart:

Ohhh, almost forgot! Are you planning on adding Spouse/Follower approach and ask for sex feature that Redneck2x was suppose to add??? It would be awesome to have that in my opinion :3 But if not, it's all good!

I was pondering it. The drawback is that the only real way to "approach" is with a force-greet, which might get annoying. A less intrusive way would be a passing comment, but they're easy to miss.

so wanted to try this mod but it says wip so im scared I will have to start a new game for updates and stuff will I have to do that or will I be fine ? 

It's difficult to be 100% certain, but at the moment, upgrading doesn't need a new game and I think I've got a decent grasp of what to do to keep it that way.

Ohhh, almost forgot! Are you planning on adding Spouse/Follower approach and ask for sex feature that Redneck2x was suppose to add??? It would be awesome to have that in my opinion :3 But if not, it's all good!

I was pondering it. The drawback is that the only real way to "approach" is with a force-greet, which might get annoying. A less intrusive way would be a passing comment, but they're easy to miss.

You could do something like this...

Just hijack the dialogue before it gets to the trade menu and add in an option for the spouse to request sex.

Or add a dialogue entry that pops up every, I dunno, day or so.

So is it something one could change ?  As your mod is bound to the bed. I know this is general problem and if solved it would be a major thing... so is that ashal SL?

Another thing : Im married to Uthgerd(she is wearing a collar) and when i Questing with her and we enter a cell she fucks anything sleeping and me her spouse had to look on. But if i do the same  she recognize it as unfaithfull It could be cool with some kind of dialog maybe, between,  them a kind of counter -reaction . I have my settings NPC/NPC set  to  zero

Does sex from other mods count as satisfying your spouse(keeping her arousal down) and do other sexmods counter in possible Lovers account

Having Sexlab "occupy" the bed whilst doing animations on it would probably be the most effective way. I thought a little about what could be done and came to the conclusion you could either place an invisible dummy NPC in the bed, or disable the real bed and place a static model in it's spot, but I don't know how easy it is to achieve those.

As for followers who are also slaves, I may just add an option for them to be excluded from the normal slaves. Or have whoever wants to use them ask you for permission.

See here for what I need to know about Sofia before I can say anything more: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/44322-wip-further-lovers-comfort-2015-03-20/?view=findpost&p=1110474

There's an MCM. The last M stands for Menu... so there isn't a Mod Configuration Menu menu :)

What about ATM machine or VIN number?

And... technically, there really is an MCM menu...

post-462261-0-28480400-1427841683_thumb.jpg

Because I like to be needlessly pedantic.  :D

Okay, wasn't sure if Stallion got back to you on that. In my experience it said something along the lines of:

REF LoveInterest = NONE

It may be just me though seeing as I don't have a Lover's Embrace MCM, I did with the original though.

That would suggest Sofia is not an official spouse then. If I get some time I can maybe dig through the mod to see how to identify when she's married - but no promises.

For the MCM, try Jazonz MCM Kicker.

Though, it would be "Lover's Comfort", not "Embrace".

Okay, wasn't sure if Stallion got back to you on that. In my experience it said something along the lines of:

REF LoveInterest = NONE

It may be just me though seeing as I don't have a Lover's Embrace MCM, I did with the original though.

That would suggest Sofia is not an official spouse then. If I get some time I can maybe dig through the mod to see how to identify when she's married - but no promises.

For the MCM, try Jazonz MCM Kicker.

Though, it would be "Lover's Comfort", not "Embrace".

Nice to see you're willing to take requests, also sorry about the mis-wordings, I've been pulling an all-nighter modding the crap out of my Skyrim

so wanted to try this mod but it says wip so im scared I will have to start a new game for updates and stuff will I have to do that or will I be fine ? 

It's difficult to be 100% certain, but at the moment, upgrading doesn't need a new game and I think I've got a decent grasp of what to do to keep it that way.

True it would be :/ Idk if this may be helpful, but if you know ylenard (Creator of Sexlab Approach and Attraction) Maybe this could help you figure out more on how to make the approaches without the force greet and all (Idk if there would be any other good ways though) But I have used this mod for awhile, and never really encountered any problems. Just wished he would continue it though :/ If it's possible for you to use the approach part from his mod. Like I said, I've used it and the approaches were great. Now idk if he used the same method of force-greet (nor really noticed the differences XD), but when I turn down a npc's request of wanting to have sex with my character they usually never ask again, and if they do they will simply get upset and force sex on my char, but it's only once in a awhile they ever come back to me and ask for sex since it's based on their arousal and how attractive my character is. Sorry for talking too much, just throwing out some ideas for you that might be helpful :) It does sound like a ton of work though :c

Having Sexlab "occupy" the bed whilst doing animations on it would probably be the most effective way. I thought a little about what could be done and came to the conclusion you could either place an invisible dummy NPC in the bed, or disable the real bed and place a static model in it's spot, but I don't know how easy it is to achieve those.

As for followers who are also slaves, I may just add an option for them to be excluded from the normal slaves. Or have whoever wants to use them ask you for permission.

So the bed issue is something for Ashal to incorperate in SL ?

Do i dare ask for this in the brink of the new version of SL?

I'm afraid Kicker has had little effect, though I have noticed I've been getting prompts of a new menu being added but I fail to notice any new menu.

Check for errors in your papyrus log and/or try with a new character.

True it would be :/ Idk if this may be helpful, but if you know ylenard (Creator of Sexlab Approach and Attraction) Maybe this could help you figure out more on how to make the approaches without the force greet and all (Idk if there would be any other good ways though) But I have used this mod for awhile, and never really encountered any problems. Just wished he would continue it though :/ If it's possible for you to use the approach part from his mod. Like I said, I've used it and the approaches were great. Now idk if he used the same method of force-greet (nor really noticed the differences XD), but when I turn down a npc's request of wanting to have sex with my character they usually never ask again, and if they do they will simply get upset and force sex on my char, but it's only once in a awhile they ever come back to me and ask for sex since it's based on their arousal and how attractive my character is. Sorry for talking too much, just throwing out some ideas for you that might be helpful :) It does sound like a ton of work though :c

A force-greet is when an NPC walks up and forces you into dialogue. When you first approach Whiterun's gates for example. Has to be used sparingly I think, particularly with followers who are around you a lot.

So the bed issue is something for Ashal to incorperate in SL ?

Do i dare ask for this in the brink of the new version of SL?

I know he's been working on some changes to beds, so it's probably as good a time as any.

Hi again still playing major with this mod

A thing . I play with Uthgerd as spouse she is set to Lesbian in SL but comforting is not limited to using SL definition but anyway every time i look on the status in MCM its a male as possible lover even if she has been comforting the same female follower a dozen times it r the one guard she fucked one time in the guardhouse so there is something here about sexsuality/gender that not rimes

I tried the same with Ysolda and Lydia both bisexuel and not limited in Lovers comfort and they became hot lovers..... so are ther some thing here to look at?

Thanks.

THANK YOU for updating, I missed this mod. There's nothing quite like sneaking into someone's house for a little snack (as a vampire) and finding two people going at it.

A couple of questions, any chance we'll see some Sexlab Creature stuff implemented? As in, nobody around but my dog / horse / whatever, time to screw? Stable keepers and kennel keepers make sense to me. Also are there some debug commands that I can use to see individual NPC's preferences, so I can be more of a creepy creeper?

Hi again still playing major with this mod

A thing . I play with Uthgerd as spouse she is set to Lesbian in SL but comforting is not limited to using SL definition but anyway every time i look on the status in MCM its a male as possible lover even if she has been comforting the same female follower a dozen times it r the one guard she fucked one time in the guardhouse so there is something here about sexsuality/gender that not rimes

I tried the same with Ysolda and Lydia both bisexuel and not limited in Lovers comfort and they became hot lovers..... so are ther some thing here to look at?

I think sexuality is somewhat broken in SL 1.59c - everyone ends up bisexual. The alpha of 1.60 in the development thread seems to work better on that score - at least, Siddgeir and Helvard tend to not leap into each others arms when I'm using it.

I'd need a papyrus log to look into anything anyway.

THANK YOU for updating, I missed this mod. There's nothing quite like sneaking into someone's house for a little snack (as a vampire) and finding two people going at it.

A couple of questions, any chance we'll see some Sexlab Creature stuff implemented? As in, nobody around but my dog / horse / whatever, time to screw? Stable keepers and kennel keepers make sense to me. Also are there some debug commands that I can use to see individual NPC's preferences, so I can be more of a creepy creeper?

No plans for creatures - SexLab Aroused Creatures seems to do well enough on that score. And there aren't really any preferences NPCs have, bar straight/gay, and as I mentioned above, that doesn't work in the current version of SexLab.