• 2 weeks later...

I am stumped. I have downloaded everything needed, and have made sure everything is running correctly, but, despite that, and even after repairing it in game, for some reason, when I try to have "sexy time" with my pack members, nothing happens. Would really appreciate any help. Like the mod so far. But can't get it fully working.

11 minutes ago, Wildwolf821 said:

I am stumped. I have downloaded everything needed, and have made sure everything is running correctly, but, despite that, and even after repairing it in game, for some reason, when I try to have "sexy time" with my pack members, nothing happens. Would really appreciate any help. Like the mod so far. But can't get it fully working.

can you succesfully initiate creatre sex without untamed?

11 hours ago, Wildwolf821 said:

How would I go about that? I only recently started using sex mods, so have yet to figure it all out

Have You installend FNIS? Did You run FNIS before starting game? Is Sexlab running? Are creature animations enabled in Sexlab?
Apologies if these questions are silly, but Your description is poor

Also, check what "~" says. Maybe You don`t have animation for this particular creature

1 hour ago, Zurzarzazr said:

Have You installend FNIS? Did You run FNIS before starting game? Is Sexlab running? Are creature animations enabled in Sexlab?
Apologies if these questions are silly, but Your description is poor

Also, check what "~" says. Maybe You don`t have animation for this particular creature

Yes, I have FNIS installed. Yes I ran FNIS before starting the game. Yes Sexlab is running. Yes creature animations are enabled. And "~" says it is working, The problem is, the animations won't actually play.

13 minutes ago, Zurzarzazr said:

if that was the problem, tilde would say "no animation installed"

You sure about that? FNIS will tell you you have installed thousands of animations but if they are not enabled and registered in SLSL then they wont play.

Do human on human animations work?

Have you added creatures to your pack?

Do you have 'automatic sexy time' turned on or off?

11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

You sure about that? FNIS will tell you you have installed thousands of animations but if they are not enabled and registered in SLSL then they wont play.

Do human on human animations work?

Have you added creatures to your pack?

Do you have 'automatic sexy time' turned on or off?

Yes, human on human works. Yes creatures are added. Auto sexy time is on. And new problem. Got the animations to work, but now, after "sexy time" my pack won't follow me. I waited, and used birth, but the birthed wolf wouldn't leave the spot they were birthed at.

hi. i have the latest sexlab installed and i see it added many animal creature animation folders. i don't use any creature stuff. not fnis creature pack or anything. and was wondering if i can or should remove those added anim folders? do they do anything installed like that but not enabled in mcm? 

i ak because i'm trying to use Dynamic Animation Replacer and i'm getting issues. i thought maybe all those added folders may be messing w/ things

thanks

21 minutes ago, Mookeylama said:

hi. i have the latest sexlab installed and i see it added many animal creature animation folders. i don't use any creature stuff. not fnis creature pack or anything. and was wondering if i can or should remove those added anim folders? do they do anything installed like that but not enabled in mcm? 

i ak because i'm trying to use Dynamic Animation Replacer and i'm getting issues. i thought maybe all those added folders may be messing w/ things

thanks

I'm not seeing what this has to do with the mod Untamed.

I have been having a lot of fun with this for a while now but I have two things happening that don't seem to be working as intended, probably my setup but I have seen some of it elsewhere in the thread and cant find an answer. oh I am on LE BTW

1) when I use the mating call shout all creatures effected activate animations at once

this one was the mod fuck 'em up, do you do something like beastess where you modify the calm spell? not sure why they would conflict otherwise ?‍♀️

2) when infinite mode is enabled it still ends after 1 round of animations 

figured this one out, it was separate orgasms mod causing this

that's fixed then. Back to the lewds.

On 3/30/2020 at 1:56 AM, Wildwolf821 said:

One of the files was was conflicting, and it wasn't telling me till I restarted my computer. Once that was fixed, animations worked.

None of that makes any sense whatsoever. One file cannot conflict. Rebooting the computer would have no effect on mods which do nothing until Skyrim starts.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Dreamer1986 said:

Hi, thanks for making the mod! Is it possible to make the mating call target only one creature?

I think? you have a few different ways to accomplish this.

First- related to Unatmed specifically.

IN the settings- there is a setting for calm all, and charm all....  I think one of those settings well help reduce the number of scenes? (if your trying to reduce number of scenes).

If you are trying to lets say "Only mate with wolves" or "Only mate with trolls" then in that case- I think your answer is found in the other mods like aroused creatures  where you can disable animations for certain creatures....

For instance, I was toying around with building an army of the undead..  The way I did that was disable non undead in aroused creatures, and enable the "other creatures" options in untamed....  the result is, I walk into a dragur ruin, and instead of killing 20 zombies, I fucked em and now when i need them to do something- i call them, and with conjuration can even keep them around longer...