• 3 weeks later...

Not sure if this thread is still active or not, but i am running into an issue i cant figure out the solution for; and havent seen it in the thread yet, though i may have missed it in the 69 pages. My Untamed level is going up just fine, along with the armor and etc., but the count for number of beasts mated isnt changing from 0. i am pretty sure it isnt a visual bug cause the transformation isnt being unlocked.

Also the moonlight tales doesnt integrate, or at least the check mark doesnt indicate that it is

Edit: I am a dumbass. for those with a similar issue, make sure if you are using separate orgasm actually follow the instructions correctly and not miss a critical step. forgot to turn off the auto advance stages in SL main so never reached the end as far as SLSO and its path for Untamed were concerned. Problem solved, dumbass revealed, and hopefully this can help others with the same issue. The beast has to actually finish for the count to go up, so anything preventing the finish from working properly maybe the answer

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having an interesting problem with the number of beasts mated = 0, not able to get pregnant with baby beasts, and level staying at 1.  In my case, looking at the above post, I already have auto advance stages off with SLSO in main Sexlab.

My problem might have to do with the following:  In order to get Campfire, Tentapalooza, Dress Up Lover's NPC Outfit Changer and Simply Knock to all work happily together, I placed the Papyrus version 3.3 StorageUtil.dll dated 9/15/2016 into the Overwrite\skse\plugins folder within Mod Organizer 2.  It's also installed normally.  But if it's not in the overwrite folder, the other mods I mentioned hate me.  I wonder if that's screwing up the stats in Untamed...

The other problem I'm chasing right now is trying to get my load order right, because for some reason Bear and Sabre Cat genitals hang in the air.  Also the bear tongue pops out during mating call and appears about 4 feet above the bear, and hangs there above the bear forever.  I noticed files for that within Untamed, and I'm looking at seeing whether loading Untamed first before More Nasty Creatures will fix it.  All the other creatures work correctly as far as I've seen. 

Edit: I just tried the following load order and it's still not right.  I also went into Overwrite\Meshes\actors and deleted Bear and Sabrecat folders, I don't know what generated them in there.

XPMSE.esp
Sexlabtools.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexlabMatchmaker
SLAnimLoader

Has anyone else seen an issue with only bears and sabrecats exhibiting this behavior? 

1. genitals appear normally on bear and sabrecat when they are walking around

2. initiating sex causes bear and sabrecat genitals to hang in mid air and not move

3. Bear / Cave Bear tongue appears several feet above body

My apologies if this was already answered somewhere, I'm going to try and read through this thread and the MNC thread when I get some time and see if I can figure this out.

Also I would be remiss if I did not add a comment, I really love this mod.  Thank you darkconsole for the work you put into it.

Edit2:  I was able to work around the animation issue by placing the files from MoreNastyCritters_v12_07\meshes\actors\bear into overwrite\meshes\actors\bear and I'm assuming the same fix would work for the sabrecat.  So that means I have another mod somewhere that's interfering with the mesh/skeleton placed after the above load order...

Question. Is it possible to disable the animal transformations of this mod if you're using something else that adds something similar?

I ask this because I'm planning on using this mod with a druid character that will be using the Wrath of Nature mods, which also add animal transformations of a sort, and figured having two different sabre cat and bear transformations seemed redundant. 

5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

Based on their github project list, it is vaporware.

i had to completely restructure what i wanted the animations to do because either sse or fnis for sse (probably both) are utter garbage, constantly skipping stages or just canceling themselves out for no reason if multistaged, and i poured all that research time into fixing the ones for soulgem oven first since they don't require me to animate both a person and an animal.

1 hour ago, darkconsole said:

i had to completely restructure what i wanted the animations to do because either sse or fnis for sse (probably both) are utter garbage, constantly skipping stages or just canceling themselves out for no reason if multistaged, and i poured all that research time into fixing the ones for soulgem oven first since they don't require me to animate both a person and an animal.

No shade intended.  I remember your points from your discord chats, and the issues with ActorUtil behavior in SSE.

Sexlab Utility Plus by osmelmc seems to do quite a bit to improve performance.  Sexlab is noticeably snappier for me.  Not perfect, but better.

On 7/19/2020 at 2:22 PM, Marg597 said:

I'm having an interesting problem with the number of beasts mated = 0, not able to get pregnant with baby beasts, and level staying at 1.  In my case, looking at the above post, I already have auto advance stages off with SLSO in main Sexlab.

My problem might have to do with the following:  In order to get Campfire, Tentapalooza, Dress Up Lover's NPC Outfit Changer and Simply Knock to all work happily together, I placed the Papyrus version 3.3 StorageUtil.dll dated 9/15/2016 into the Overwrite\skse\plugins folder within Mod Organizer 2.  It's also installed normally.  But if it's not in the overwrite folder, the other mods I mentioned hate me.  I wonder if that's screwing up the stats in Untamed...

The other problem I'm chasing right now is trying to get my load order right, because for some reason Bear and Sabre Cat genitals hang in the air.  Also the bear tongue pops out during mating call and appears about 4 feet above the bear, and hangs there above the bear forever.  I noticed files for that within Untamed, and I'm looking at seeing whether loading Untamed first before More Nasty Creatures will fix it.  All the other creatures work correctly as far as I've seen. 

Edit: I just tried the following load order and it's still not right.  I also went into Overwrite\Meshes\actors and deleted Bear and Sabrecat folders, I don't know what generated them in there.

XPMSE.esp
Sexlabtools.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexlabMatchmaker
SLAnimLoader

Has anyone else seen an issue with only bears and sabrecats exhibiting this behavior? 

1. genitals appear normally on bear and sabrecat when they are walking around

2. initiating sex causes bear and sabrecat genitals to hang in mid air and not move

3. Bear / Cave Bear tongue appears several feet above body

My apologies if this was already answered somewhere, I'm going to try and read through this thread and the MNC thread when I get some time and see if I can figure this out.

Also I would be remiss if I did not add a comment, I really love this mod.  Thank you darkconsole for the work you put into it.

Edit2:  I was able to work around the animation issue by placing the files from MoreNastyCritters_v12_07\meshes\actors\bear into overwrite\meshes\actors\bear and I'm assuming the same fix would work for the sabrecat.  So that means I have another mod somewhere that's interfering with the mesh/skeleton placed after the above load order...

Just wanted to follow up and say I think I've got this pretty much resolved now.  The issue I had with the number of times beasts sexed staying at zero, I fixed by adding the Sexlab Seperate Orgasm patch and then resetting the mod completely.  If anyone else is having that problem and using SLSO the patch is here

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, kokoa629 said:

Hi editor and guys i have a question

when i start fucking with animals,  My Character is change like this photo

How can i fix it please help me :(

ScreenShot0.png

You may have to enable creature animations in the sexlab mcm. Also, check if you have fnis running properly.

6 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Is it just your character? What does your character look like naked (without the sex animation)?

You are using Skyrim LE aren't you?

Yep it's mine. When i start fucing, it is dissapeared except hand, foot, and face. And i using skyrim se

Thank you for answered 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Aizen525 said:

Any news/status updates on Untamed 2?

I really want to make that druid character using Untamed, but since I'm on SE that isn't possible at the moment since self-porting seems iffy (some say it works, others say it doesn't, I've never gotten it to work when I've ported it myself).

not for a very long while- my guess.

Ports work fine, as long as you have all the other requirements.

run it through Cathedral asset optimizer...  if you can post on forum, you can run something through cao.

there is only one minor feature that doesn't seem to work on ports.  But its very minor compared to the main idea of the mod.

from what i can see unported works fine too(on SSE)

big thing is, try it for yourself... sure- dont try it on a save you care about- make a test charecter, run around skyrim and try it...

1 hour ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

not for a very long while- my guess.

Ports work fine, as long as you have all the other requirements.

run it through Cathedral asset optimizer...  if you can post on forum, you can run something through cao.

there is only one minor feature that doesn't seem to work on ports.  But its very minor compared to the main idea of the mod.

from what i can see unported works fine too(on SSE)

big thing is, try it for yourself... sure- dont try it on a save you care about- make a test charecter, run around skyrim and try it...

I have tried it. Multiple times.

And every time I get the "recruited animals stand around and don't follow you" glitch. I have every requirement already installed, but Untamed is the only thing that refuses to work no matter how many times I download it and run it through Cathedral. 

Hence why I was asking if there was any news on the sequel. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/23/2020 at 9:43 AM, Marg597 said:

Just wanted to follow up and say I think I've got this pretty much resolved now.  The issue I had with the number of times beasts sexed staying at zero, I fixed by adding the Sexlab Seperate Orgasm patch and then resetting the mod completely.  If anyone else is having that problem and using SLSO the patch is here

Been looking for an answer to this question. 'Thank you' seems to just not be enough, but it's what I have ❤️

Also @darkconsole tyvm for your mods and especially the fact that you are still going!  Joined your Patreon today ❤️ I know every little bit helps. 
Lastly and far from least, love your pics ;)