9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Because AiO AP only gets updated once every Preston Guild while the XPMSE skeleton gets updated on a regular basis - 2 weeks ago for the latest version. Likewise for the MNC stuff.

Ah hahah! Cool... Good work Sherlock :)  But I follow the skeleton and the critters' mods and are updated. 

Let me ask, according your game's experience, do ou think that AIO needs an update or a tweak? 

About tweaks, Untamed would benefit with the add of a dismiss pack option, something like a reset but only for the pack.

1 hour ago, gameleirabh said:

Ah hahah! Cool... Good work Sherlock :)  But I follow the skeleton and the critters' mods and are updated. 

But you didn't mention any of that to the other guy did you?

1 hour ago, gameleirabh said:

Let me ask, according your game's experience, do ou think that AIO needs an update or a tweak? 

My game doesn't have any experience but you might want to ask MMG about it.

21 hours ago, gameleirabh said:

@altair19

I use All-in-one HDT animated pussy UUNP 

This way you get a nice mod with "a bunch of thing to tick" and you will get a nude body. Along with XMPSE skeleton you will get a functional character to use any mod of your taste. Don't forget to run FNIS after install those mods. 

it requires a lot of stuff and I screw up things when it gets crowded how does it work?

Not a lot of stuff, just these:

REQUIREMENTS:

Remember to keep the files updated (Good point Grey Cloud, I did not said till now) Track or follow them.

Watch this video 

Download Mod Organizer. It will keep your game healthy. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334

And Download the FNIS set 

FNIS Behavior 7_5

FNIS Creature Pack 6_1

FNIS Spells V5_0_1 -- ADD-ON for the spells

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811

12 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

It is an option in the Untamed radial menu.

Yeah i saw it on screenshot but somehow i have no such option in my radial menu. So my pack members have same names "wolf". :(

Ah nvm i missed that i have to upgrade to lvl 20 to have ability to rename my beasts. 

P.S. This is great mod to play wildling character. I hope Untamed 2 isn't abandoned and will be released someday. 

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

What do you mean, you can't 'unlock' it? It's a shout and you use it like any other shout.

Nothing happends when i try to use the "command a beast", it just duds . Mating call is located in the shouts menu but its missing its words. And is the "installed?" in the mcm menu supposed to be unchecked?

45 minutes ago, Betzefer said:

And is the "installed?

If you mean this, then it is referring to Moonlight Tales.

1637595450_Untamed1.thumb.jpg.7420c9fa90f3b62dff241b07804aafff.jpg

46 minutes ago, Betzefer said:

Mating call is located in the shouts menu but its missing its words.

A working Mating Call

168924897_Untamed2.thumb.jpg.3f3bb322b60eb294314fd820bb41f4d9.jpg

The other Untamed commands all work too. Ignore the Whirlwind Print thing.

Hit the Z key

650701530_Untamed3.thumb.jpg.b51a3e392240792ea7e0a6e13821e4e5.jpg

Just now, Grey Cloud said:

If you mean this, then it is referring to Moonlight Tales.

Reveal hidden contents

1637595450_Untamed1.thumb.jpg.7420c9fa90f3b62dff241b07804aafff.jpg

A working Mating Call

Reveal hidden contents

168924897_Untamed2.thumb.jpg.3f3bb322b60eb294314fd820bb41f4d9.jpg

The other Untamed commands all work too. Ignore the Whirlwind Print thing.

Hit the Z key

Reveal hidden contents

650701530_Untamed3.thumb.jpg.b51a3e392240792ea7e0a6e13821e4e5.jpg

Mating call and the other shouts are missing the first word.

1 minute ago, Betzefer said:

Mating call and the other shouts are missing the first word.

Most of the other shouts require reaching an Untamed level so you don't get them from the off.  Mating Call should be there though. Have you tried reinstalling? I've used this mod for 3-plus years and not had any problems with it so I'm struggling to imagine what could be amiss.

2 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Most of the other shouts require reaching an Untamed level so you don't get them from the off.  Mating Call should be there though. Have you tried reinstalling? I've used this mod for 3-plus years and not had any problems with it so I'm struggling to imagine what could be amiss.

What gets me is that the mating call from Beastess works, though i never managed to get communicating with creatures to work.

11 minutes ago, Betzefer said:

What gets me is that the mating call from Beastess works, though i never managed to get communicating with creatures to work.

Can you post a screenshot of the shouts page?

And just to be clear, you are using the LE version with LE. Or the SE version, if such a things exists, with SE?

Just now, Betzefer said:

I am so confused right now, after removing beastess, starting a new game and adding back untamed it suddenly seem to work.

Yup, i have run through most of the untamed functionality and it all seem to work perfectly now, thanks for helping me out.

7 minutes ago, Betzefer said:

Yup, i have run through most of the untamed functionality and it all seem to work perfectly now, thanks for helping me out.

As a general rule, it is seldom a good idea to have two or more mods which cover the same ground. I haven't tried Beastess for about 3 years but it was as buggy as hell back then.

Glad you are up and running.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, kuhakuu1 said:

I have been running on a problem with the mod, you see every time i use the sex option the animation doesn't happen even through my character stays moaning and cannot move. Can somebody please help me i would be very happy

Perhaps if you could provide a little more information.

Do human on human animations work?

What does the animal do?

Do you have 'allow creature animations' ticked in Sexlab?

Do you have creature animations installed?

Are the creature animations enabled and registered in SLAL?

Do you have FNIS Creature Pack installed?

Did you run FNIS?

Did FNIS give any errors or warnings?

Have you checked that you have all the required mods for Untamed?

• 2 weeks later...

Spriggans cause my animals to turn against me and the only way I've been able to undo it is by reloading a previous save. Will it fix it if I kill or dismiss my animal and then re-add them to my pack? Will my animal still have all his levels and stats? I guess I could go try it out my self and see, I could always just reload the save if it doesn't work.

1 hour ago, Bronz0h said:

Spriggans cause my animals to turn against me and the only way I've been able to undo it is by reloading a previous save. Will it fix it if I kill or dismiss my animal and then re-add them to my pack? Will my animal still have all his levels and stats? I guess I could go try it out my self and see, I could always just reload the save if it doesn't work.

Or change your tactics when dealing with spriggans. ?