9 minutes ago, darkconsole said:

and i could have informed you of about 3 different reasons as to why its a terrible idea and won't work right and everyone's going to complain about the same bug over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

My port works perfectly fine on my game. What bug?

You just need Papyrus Util.

On 8/5/2019 at 8:18 PM, darkconsole said:

...one day your animals are going to get stuck in place it happens 100% of the time.

Every animal or just the tamed ones? If it's the second case it's not really game breaking in any way. Just delete them via console and you're fine and dandy. If that's the sole problem for SSE version i really can't see why you couldn't release a conversion with a notice about the bug and that people installing mod are on their own in case of any further bugs or crashes.

On 8/10/2019 at 9:10 AM, Dragonoid said:

Every animal or just the tamed ones? If it's the second case it's not really game breaking in any way. Just delete them via console and you're fine and dandy. If that's the sole problem for SSE version i really can't see why you couldn't release a conversion with a notice about the bug and that people installing mod are on their own in case of any further bugs or crashes.

"i don't see why everyone hates fallout 76"

?

On 8/5/2019 at 9:27 AM, darkconsole said:

my permissions are im not dead so a report has been filed.

I don't want to take any sites, I just want to understand it:
Doesn't the BSD-2 license state that "Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted [...]"?

Why was war11010 not allowed to port it?

31 minutes ago, lonewolf3515 said:

This mod work for male characters too? I got a high level male character. I might just have to change him female lol. But damn he's a beast.

it does not care. if you have the animations for males on beasts then it works.

Spent hours trying to figure out how to even make the mod work, I could care less about the ActorUtil bug. It's a personal vendetta that I now must see to it's end.

My issue, in it's entirety is almost certainly 100% user error, but I'd like assistance nonetheless. Call me an imbecile afterwards if you like.

Mod is installed but it does not appear in the MCM to enable it, nor do I have the shout to call over any animals. I know it's probably something incredibly trivial and I'll feel like a pompous ass for having to ask for help. But please?

First of all, nice mod, and it works well!

There are a few little things I'd like to see fixed/improved tho:
1. My character can get pregnant with any creature, including spiders/chauruses (these lay eggs, and are handled by estrus mods), giants/mammoths (these are too big and overpowered to have a pack of them) and other unwanted animals. So it would be nice to specify which creatures can impregnate PC (e.g. only wolves and cats by default).
2. PC can get pregnant from any type of sex.
3. Having below 100% chance to get pregnant would be also nice, maybe depending on creature power, so it wouldn't be as simple as just mate them once or submit in combat and get a "free" powerful follower.
4. "Mate Call" spell is a bit buggy and is not affected by some menu options, e.g. you don't need to calm a creature to use it if "Calm all who heard" is disabled. I looked at the source code and found that this line is commented in Function StopCombat. But I'm a noob at skyrim scripts, so dunno if it's the reason.
5. After giving birth, the creature automatically starts a sex scene and PC is getting pregnant again if "Automatic Sexy Time" is enabled.

On 8/20/2019 at 3:49 AM, D3ATHCOR3DAD said:

Spent hours trying to figure out how to even make the mod work, I could care less about the ActorUtil bug. It's a personal vendetta that I now must see to it's end.

My issue, in it's entirety is almost certainly 100% user error, but I'd like assistance nonetheless. Call me an imbecile afterwards if you like.

Mod is installed but it does not appear in the MCM to enable it, nor do I have the shout to call over any animals. I know it's probably something incredibly trivial and I'll feel like a pompous ass for having to ask for help. But please?

Try:

Uninstall Untamed

Reinstall UIExtensions, PapyrusUtils and SkyUI

Reinstall Untamed

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, FeminineBois666 said:

Is there a way to make this mod only work if you're naked? I feel like it's cheating to get stronger just by having sex.

The Untamed 'armour' boost only works on the naked body. If you equip armour (torso) it nullifies the Untamed armour. E.g. If Untamed says you have an armour rating of 100 (while naked) and you then equip a piece of body armour with a rating of 25 your rating will go down to 25 not up to 125.

You can still wear boots and gauntlets and whatnot, it's just the body/torso.

Also your Untamed armour rating goes down if you have sex with  humans or  do not have sex with an animal for a certain length of time.

6 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The Untamed 'armour' boost only works on the naked body. If you equip armour (torso) it nullifies the Untamed armour. E.g. If Untamed says you have an armour rating of 100 (while naked) and you then equip a piece of body armour with a rating of 25 your rating will go down to 25 not up to 125.

You can still wear boots and gauntlets and whatnot, it's just the body/torso.

Also your Untamed armour rating goes down if you have sex with  humans or  do not have sex with an animal for a certain length of time.

Good to know.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, yuuks said:

I cant wait till this can get an SE release, its the only mod that I miss from oldrim

im redownloading oldrim just so I can have my pack and get railed and knotted again since SE has almost no beastiality options at all

Yeah the new Untamed 2 sounds amazing, its going to get great new features and abilities such as like Den Mother which allows pregnancy and birth along with Cross Breed which removes the Human Mating Penalty.

Untamed and Soul Gem Oven are mods that never leave my load order, I also agree there isn't much bestiy fun in SE, hopefully when Untamed 2 comes out for SE things should be better.

One suggestion that be pretty cool for Untamed 2 (My personal taste) would be to have a similar option like Soul Gem Oven but where you could wank & "Milk" Semen from different creatures of the pack or in the wild (Or even men/mer) to use for alchemy and/or pregnancy, just an idea. 

Love the mod either way and cannot wait for its release.

On 10/16/2019 at 1:37 PM, sillygooseboy7 said:

Is there any way to make your pack members have fun with your human companions? If I have Lydia in my party for example, is there a way for her to have fun with the pack?

Or are there plans for this in the future?

there is a mods for that but i cant remember the name >.<