3 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Or change your tactics when dealing with spriggans. ?

yep.

besides just being smart because spriggans are designed to be cunts like that, you could also just like defend yourself against your pack until that spell wears off, or dispel them with one of the various dispel spells that also exist in the game.

i may attempt to make a perk that tries to make them immune from them in ut2. but ut2 is sse only.

Idea- followers can become breeders (and give birth) as well..

If  player gets preggo, than follower  gets preggo.

When player gives birth  then follower gives birth

Idea- you can select specific creatures (as a subset of aroused creatures for example) that can join your pack- sexed or not..

I know with aroused creatures you can adjust which creatures animate with you, but what about creature selection in terms of what can join the pack?

Also, question.. I noticed in the MCM  there is a blanked out check box for "is moonlight tales installed"  can i ask why that is blanked out ...  I use Moonlight tales- so is it just something that was started for this mod, but shelved (potentially for untamed redux)?

So for some reason when using this mod in Special Edition, my pack members do not follow me. 

I can get them to join the pack, but they will just continue wandering around where I found them the first time and won't follow me. The Call Pack shout summons them like usual, but then they just wander off back to the starting point again. Telling them to Stay has no effect either. 

I tested this with a frost troll in Labyrinthian (I was heading there to worship the Old Gods for Wintersun) and he refused to leave the tower he was originally found in at the ruins. 

On 1/1/2020 at 10:19 PM, Aizen525 said:

So for some reason when using this mod in Special Edition, my pack members do not follow me. 

I can get them to join the pack, but they will just continue wandering around where I found them the first time and won't follow me. The Call Pack shout summons them like usual, but then they just wander off back to the starting point again. Telling them to Stay has no effect either. 

I tested this with a frost troll in Labyrinthian (I was heading there to worship the Old Gods for Wintersun) and he refused to leave the tower he was originally found in at the ruins. 

I'm having the exact same issue. 

However, I did discover that if you toggle on "Add to pack after sex" instead of only when hit with mating call, animals you have sex with without using mating call (via Aroused Creatures or SexLab Defeat, for example), will follow you like they are supposed to. So, it seems to be something to do with how mating call interacts. 

On 1/1/2020 at 10:19 PM, Aizen525 said:

26 minutes ago, hexiest said:

I'm having the exact same issue. 

However, I did discover that if you toggle on "Add to pack after sex" instead of only when hit with mating call, animals you have sex with without using mating call (via Aroused Creatures or SexLab Defeat, for example), will follow you like they are supposed to. So, it seems to be something to do with how mating call interacts. 

On 8/5/2019 at 1:18 PM, darkconsole said:

ActorUtil package overrides do -not- stack properly in the SSE version. one day your animals are going to get stuck in place it happens 100% of the time.

Are Chaurus a bad choice?

When I have 1 or 2 Chaurus charmed all works fine - except combat.

Mostly they ran to the enemy and then... nothing. They just stand before or circle around (if there is enough space) the enemy, but don't attack them.

Sometimes like 1/10 of the time they actually fight. But thats a rare occasion.

Aynthing related to them or am I without knowing messing with their AI?

Mods with load order:

Spoiler

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     RaceCompatibility.esm
  7  7     battlenymphs.esm
  8  8     SexLab.esm
  9  9     SexLabAroused.esm
 10  a     CreatureFramework.esm
 11  b     EFFCore.esm
 12  c     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 13  d     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 14  e     FemaleWerewolf.esp
 15  f     UIExtensions.esp
 16 10     AddItemMenuLE.esp
 17 11     BeastessLair.esp
 18 12     dc-untamed-000.esp
 19 13     dc-untamed-100-stfu-spriggan.esp
 20 14     dc-untamed-100-stfu-wolf.esp
 21 15     Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
 22 16     EFFDialogue.esp
 23 17     FNIS.esp
 24 18     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 25 19     SOS - Shop.esp
 26 1a     HentaiCreatures.esp
 27 1b     RaceMenu.esp
 28 1c     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 29 1d     RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp
 30 1e     RDO - USLEEP Patch.esp
 31 1f     SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
 32 20     SexLab More Creatures.esp
 33 21     SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
 34 22     SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
 35 23     SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
 36 24     SkyUI.esp
 37 25     SLAnimLoader.esp
 38 26     SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
 39 27     SOSRaceMenu.esp
 40 28     XPMSE.esp
 41 29     LoversComfort.esp
 42 2a     SexLabDefeat.esp
 43 2b     Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
 44 2c     ccas_starts.esp

On 1/19/2020 at 3:22 PM, furryspyro said:

i agree. in this untamed mod need gangebangs and animations for 2 or 3 actors. also i am fan of this mod really wish something like untamed 2 or something like that. wanna hear at least something about like work in progress etc. would be good:)

Some animation packages do have animations for a character and more than one animal. The main thing would just be figuring out how to rig up a threesome/orgy event with you and your pack while also pulling up the right animations. 

If all else fails you could probably use MatchMaker to initiate one of those animations on your own. Probably.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, corvusbray said:

Untamed caused a horde of sabre cats to spawn in before the menu showed up in the mcm, if you have one. Is there any mods you can think of that would be directly incompatible and cause that? I know it was Untamed as disabling the mod fixed that.

I had the exact same issue when i first installed Untamed, but the solution was despite my insistence otherwise- i didnt follow the install instructions correctly.  

I would double, triple check you have installed everything- the mod - the requirements first- just to rule that out...

On 8/5/2019 at 2:18 PM, darkconsole said:

ActorUtil package overrides do -not- stack properly in the SSE version. one day your animals are going to get stuck in place it happens 100% of the time.

So is this a bug with PapyrusUtil SE that has gone unfixed?

• 2 weeks later...

Nuuoooo!

I want to pass to the SE but i discover now that your mod is not perfectly ported to the SE. T_T

I'm so sad, your mod is like the basic for my runs.

But i see you still working on release a version 2 of this mod with some improvements so i only need to wait.

I will sit here, in this corner, waiting for Untamed 2.

I know that 1000 people asked the question, but for guys like me without Oldrim or LE, it's a vital question.

So ok, SE version has an unfixed issue, and it looks (I don't know shit about modding) hard to fix, if not impossible.

But is there any chances that a new SE version of this mod comes out ? Or that someone achieve to fix the bug ? or that any mod, from nexus or loverslab, can replace the missing function ?

6 hours ago, Uruu said:

I know that 1000 people asked the question, but for guys like me without Oldrim or LE, it's a vital question.

So ok, SE version has an unfixed issue, and it looks (I don't know shit about modding) hard to fix, if not impossible.

But is there any chances that a new SE version of this mod comes out ? Or that someone achieve to fix the bug ? or that any mod, from nexus or loverslab, can replace the missing function ?

The mod author is still working on a SSE version, follow the patreon page.