17 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've been using this mod for 4 years or so and it has never failed to work. You are the only person I can recall saying it doesn't work so maybe the problem is at your end.

They are probably using it under Special Edition.  SE version of ActorUtil (from PapyrusUtil SE) doesn't behave the same way in SE as it does in the LE version, so follow packages don't work consistently.

5 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

They are probably using it under Special Edition. 

As far as I know there isn't an (official) SE version yet.

This the LE section of LL and therefore the LE version of the mod.

I am running LE.

You are either running a very outdated version of MNC or, less likely, you did not upgrade MNC correctly.

15 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

They are probably using it under Special Edition.  SE version of ActorUtil (from PapyrusUtil SE) doesn't behave the same way in SE as it does in the LE version, so follow packages don't work consistently.

9 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

As far as I know there isn't an (official) SE version yet.

This the LE section of LL and therefore the LE version of the mod.

I am running LE.

You are either running a very outdated version of MNC or, less likely, you did not upgrade MNC correctly.

I concur, I run a self-ported version of untamed on SE and have this issue(so pretty sure its a  papyrus/actor issue not a untamed issue)..   
and yea, there isn't an official SE version. afaik there wont be a official port of this anyway, the SE will be the reworked ut2

6 minutes ago, Ade4u1 said:

MNC is on the most current version. It's a bit buggy (pun intended)

Nude Creatures has been incorporated into the LE version of MNC for several years. I may be wrong but I doubt that it is still a separate mod for SE.

This is probably the version you should be using.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5464-more-nasty-critters-special-edition/

With LE, using the old, outdated MNC can and usually will cause CTDs and other problems.

You should really read the instructions on the MNC page. All that pissing about with your load order is not necessary if you have things correct in the first place. I'm not sure what your list is. It isn't your load order because FNIS Creature Pack doesn't have an esp. Nude Creatures should not even be in there. Creature Framework is an esm and so should be near the top of your load order with the other esms.

11 hours ago, Ade4u1 said:

Game crashed hard when I got to the stables

11 hours ago, Ade4u1 said:

Maybe this discussion will help a few people having the same problem later on.

You still don't get it. The problem is you not this mod or that mod. You are doing something wrong but if you are happy to have crashes then great, just don't keep pointing the finger at mods which everyone else uses without any problems.

• 3 weeks later...
37 minutes ago, Elitistwaifu said:

Sooo i only just found this gem, and i absolutely love it, but i'm having some issues with animals not following, Bears just lie down, wolves just walk away, i only seem to be able to keep a herd of elk that follow me around, any ideas what i might be doing wrong?

You're an SSE user?  I've been told the ActorUtil function from the SSE version of PapyrusUtils doesn't work the same way as it does in LE for whatever reason, so behavior packages don't swap correctly.  Some people have more success than others.  Usually it takes a game restart to fix the follow features...until it breaks again, rinse, repeat.  I've had some success with other follower mods being able to control the NPC's in limited ways outside the context of Untamed, but doing so usually ended up lobotomizing the NPCs behavior even worse.  When released, they just stood still instead of becoming hostile, or were only hostile when directly interacted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Forgive me if this was covered somewhere in the 70 pages...

There are corrupted pack followers in my game. One wolf disappeared off the list and is now just a blank entry on the list. There are 2 of them that contracted the werewolf disease from me right after I turned and now they appear with blank names in the list and I can't talk to them. I tried killing them, but it just makes the other pack members into werewolves.

Is there anyway to purge these corrupted followers without starting a new game?

Hi I am relatively new to Skyrim modding.  So this may be a normal question.  I found a horse.  Not wild.  Not Stolen.  Could the way this mod works be used to make a horse claiming mod where you can call upon your horse/closest horse?  They tend to stay where you find them and am not sure how/if they could follow.  With the summon feature the closest horse lover would/could show up sprinting at full speed 

On 1/8/2021 at 12:14 AM, GoldenRain said:

Hi I am relatively new to Skyrim modding.  So this may be a normal question.  I found a horse.  Not wild.  Not Stolen.  Could the way this mod works be used to make a horse claiming mod where you can call upon your horse/closest horse?  They tend to stay where you find them and am not sure how/if they could follow.  With the summon feature the closest horse lover would/could show up sprinting at full speed 

Not sure if it's exactly what you wanted, but you might want to check Convenient Horses over on Nexus Mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/14950

This mod seems to turn the animals into some kind of general follower you can use with the pack and command functions. You can still ride the horse, but it gives an extra menu.

While I like the idea of this mod, it has some rough edges, strange bugs, and doesn't play well with others. See my post above.

In addition, it seems the Sabrecat transformation is bugged--it gets stuck in an animation loop with the PC on all fours twitching...

I hope the original modder comes back or someone takes over and fixes some bugs and adds some polish. I really like the idea of this mod, but it needs a little more work to be awesome.