Does anyone know what might cause ctd's after getting a bear in the pack? It happens if trying to load a save that had the bear in the team. I can't even load a save that used to have a bear in the pack, not anymore, I have to go back to save before even getting the bear in the first time. 

Edit: I think I found the guilty mod, its ABC. It seems it has major issues with bears in general.

On 4/4/2020 at 5:12 AM, Grey Cloud said:

None of that makes any sense whatsoever. One file cannot conflict. Rebooting the computer would have no effect on mods which do nothing until Skyrim starts.

Yeah. Normally, that would be true, but I have a custom built computer, that was never built properly by "professionals" from the start. So yeah, I got a few things different from normal.

Hi all,

hoping one of you fine people can help :D i just installed this mod and loving it so far but all the penis's are missing, does any one know why? i have got all the modds required and even reinstalled it from stratch but nothings appearing.

10 minutes ago, bigman87 said:

Hi all,

hoping one of you fine people can help :D i just installed this mod and loving it so far but all the penis's are missing, does any one know why? i have got all the modds required and even reinstalled it from stratch but nothings appearing.

I might be missing something, but I think another mod like Schlongs provides the penis?

1 hour ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

I might be missing something, but I think another mod like Schlongs provides the penis?

Hi sillius_Maximus,

Ah my bad i should of clarified, I have the schlongs mod for the males and thats working, i meant the beasts penis's are missing on all of them. jIW4d6Lu_o.jpg

17 minutes ago, bigman87 said:

Hi sillius_Maximus,

Ah my bad i should of clarified, I have the schlongs mod for the males and thats working, i meant the beasts penis's are missing on all of them. jIW4d6Lu_o.jpg

Missing More Nasty Creatures.

8 minutes ago, Mookeylama said:

hmm, i guess i thought since this mod uses animals then i might appropriately pose my question here. is there a better place i can ask that anyone could recommend?

Confused by what you mean by :

"  

hi. i have the latest sexlab installed and i see it added many animal creature animation folders. i don't use any creature stuff. not fnis creature pack or anything. and was wondering if i can or should remove those added anim folders? do they do anything installed like that but not enabled in mcm? 

i ak because i'm trying to use Dynamic Animation Replacer and i'm getting issues. i thought maybe all those added folders may be messing w/ things

thanks

"

I read that as   "I don't want anything sexual with animals"

If you dont want anything sexual with animals in skyrim, im not quite sure what you want from Untamed?  

You appear to reference sexlab, the mod  but ask about the sexlab mod in the untamed mod forum?

In terms of the animations in the sexlab mod- no need to delete anything anyway.. jsut dont enable creature animations in the sexlab mcm

12 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Just got around to trying this out in Beyond Skyrim. It works on trolls fine but not minotaurs (haven't tried anything else), is that because they aren't a recognized creature type or something?

I dont think minatours are in the base game? which id wager a guess is why..

Few potential issues:

a) I think it functions off a specific keyword that beasts have, then if the keywords match?

Possible work around:

in which case you might try looking at the keywords untamed uses, and apply those to minotaurs (which would involve you editing beyond skyrim- which would be- "on your own, at your own risk" and may lead to breaking saves and stuff..)

I think the kywords are "KeywordActorTypeCreature) && KeywordActorTypeAnimal" (if i read untamed`s source code correct)

b) animations, Im not sure if there are any animation packs out there that include minotaurs..  I dont think untamed includes  custom animations.  I think it calls animations from other mods.

possible work around:

find animations packs that have minatours?

Hello, after few yaers i re-installe skyrim and i wanted to try this mod, but i have a problem. The cry : mating call is lock and need a dragon soul to be unlock.  I have the dragon soul but there are no option for ussing it to unlock the call. Did someone have a idea why ?

38 minutes ago, damataire said:

Hello, after few yaers i re-installe skyrim and i wanted to try this mod, but i have a problem. The cry : mating call is lock and need a dragon soul to be unlock.  I have the dragon soul but there are no option for ussing it to unlock the call. Did someone have a idea why ?

Ive never had a dragon soul and never needed to unlock... weird.. Id almost wonder if there is another mod you might have that is conflicting somehow?  (of course I use a self ported version on SE, and this is a LE mod  so maybe the LE version requires it?)

6 minutes ago, damataire said:

i don t know if it s that can help; the screenshot of the mod i have :

Reveal hidden contents

1588184047-sans-titre.png

not familar with that mod installer but  u sure you have all the requirements for untamed installed?  It could be me, but it seems you might be missing a few mods that would show up if i posted my mod list... (but then i use mod organizer 2)  tbf im not exactly sure how "lacking the mods that untamed requires" would cause your issue....  but  just to make sure- its nice to always start from a complete install (i.e with all requirements)...  unless in order to have the soul free shouts untamed required one of those mods...

so.... 

1) double check the untamed mod page- make sure you have the required mods installed

2) can you activate any sex scenes at all?  dont care with who are what.. (make sure sexlab is installed in your MCM, creature animations is checked, etc)

3) following from 2 - can you initiate animal scenes at all - without trying to use untamed

4) look up console commands to add dragon souls and see if you can get it to work that way?

hello again , i re installe the game and the mod , this time i use mod organissater 2 and i have the same problem.

I have a message error say that  SKSE is not running and SKui may be not fonctionnal . This message if there are a new skyrim patch, wait for the update of SKSE.

I download SKSe by stream, i don t know why i have this message .

The second message i have say that my skyrim is outdated and i need a version 1.9.32. I have the version 1.9.32.0.8

Spoiler

1588258486-sans-titre.png

1 hour ago, damataire said:

hello again , i re installe the game and the mod , this time i use mod organissater 2 and i have the same problem.

I have a message error say that  SKSE is not running and SKui may be not fonctionnal . This message if there are a new skyrim patch, wait for the update of SKSE.

I download SKSe by stream, i don t know why i have this message .

The second message i have say that my skyrim is outdated and i need a version 1.9.32. I have the version 1.9.32.0.8

Reveal hidden contents

1588258486-sans-titre.png

at the moment, it sounds like you should browse around here: https://www.loverslab.com/forum/39-skyrim-technical-support/   

in closing (until the other non untamed issues are resolved) - I would suggest you download skse from the skse website, not steam. Also, looks like you have some stuff manually installed.  https://youtu.be/j4ZQpzf_iAE  is a great series introducing MO2 and getting it up and running.  If you want to PM I can try to help with some stuff but lets not clutter up the Untamed forum with non Untamed stuff....

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, gaotseun said:

Hi :)

Realy love this mod.

Is there a version for SE?

my experience with this mod and SE is as such.

Install all the SE version of the requirements

Install this mod

Works ~ 90%,  Big issue seems to be follow and wait commands not working as expected.

Second- Port it yourself..  and install the port version.  Look up Cathedral Assets Optimizer for how to port..  for this mod its simpler than installing Skyrim via steam.

But SE is not supported from what I understand- so... your on your own.  That being said- I really havent had alot of issues using this mod on SE.

Is it possible to make the Mating Call to be targeted similar to Fus Roh Dah? This will make it so you only target the animal you want to rather than all in a large aoe (rabbits, foxes and such which you don't want in your pack).

I'm not sure how to do it in Tes5Edit

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, gaotseun said:

not a long time... :joy:

I have already switched to SE for half a year, waiting for Untamed 2 to be available, Untamed 1 tried to port to SE ,but nothing happened, and then I go to the topic of discussion of this mod,and what do you think I see ? ?

Does anyone know if/how to turn mating call into a proper group sex trigger?
I have scenes that allow beastial threesomes (such as Billy's ALs) and I'm aware that mods like Defeat allow group sex. But making an animal a member of the pack basically makes things like Defeat not work for them anymore.
Is there anyway to mod or over write something that would cause Untamed's Infinity mode to proc group scenes or is it stuck in 1 on 1 scenarios?