23 hours ago, Lord ikea said:

For some reason when I try to actually fuck the beasts my character just T-poses and gets stuck like that

sorry for basic questions, but...
Are creature animations enabled is Sexlab?
Have You run FNIS after installing creature animations?
Are mods sorted with "loot"?

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, YungSlav said:

yo how i activate animal pp cause i saw it at some point and totally lost it and cant for the life of me find where it told me how to activate beast genetalia

I know it floating round here somewhere but i cant fuggin find it

Try activating sentence structure and punctuation.

10 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Try activating sentence structure and punctuation.

If I type like I am writing a thesis paper for college, will it bring you any closer to offering me the assistance i requested or did you simply say what you had to be pretentious for the sake of pretentiousness?

Since apparently mod forum comments are being graded by informal professors of asswiperey. Can I please get some help regarding activating beast genitalia because I really do not know how and can not find the hint explaining it. Please.  Thank y'all in advance.

Now you have finished showing what an immature pillock you are, would you care to explain your problem with Untamed? 

What exactly do you mean by 'activate'?

What exactly is it that happens, or does not happen, when you try to initiate sex?

Which creatures have you tried it with?

Do you have the requisite animations for those creatures?

11 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

Now you have finished showing what an immature pillock you are, would you care to explain your problem with Untamed? 

What exactly is it that happens, or does not happen, when you try to initiate sex?

So. All animations are working perfect. No issues there. The only issue is no animals have dongs which is what i find odd. I have tried wolves and a bear. unless animal junk is another mod i simply dont know how to get dongs to show up. In the file preview pics the wolves and such have dongs. Every other part of the mod works. I remember somewhere saying there is a setting or line of code or something to change to get animal genitalia to show.  but cant figure out where i saw it. I feel like it might be in need of a separate mod bbut im not sure so thats why im asking. 

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with the mod:

Right now every portion of the mod works just fine with exception to my pack members leveling up when I let them mount my character. All the animations work, Sexlab works fine, I have the most recent version of Papyrus available on Loverslab, and all my other SL-related mods work just fine. Both before updating my version of Papyrus and after, I mounted a single specific pack member 10 times to see if they would level up or show any indication of their stats changing, but there were no observable changes. Fondling them does nothing, mating call does nothing, activating them through other means of Sexlab does nothing.

So to say it again just to be clear, Untamed works just fine, except my pack members are not leveling up or showing signs of their stats changing. Anyone have any ideas or solutions?

Also, anyone have a link to some good paw-print tattoos I could give my player character? I really want her to show off that she owns her pack as much as they own her ??

So here's something I'm curious about that I haven't tested in game yet. 

If you have animals in your pack, can you still activate them to bring up the command menu while transformed into a werewolf? And if so, would it be possible to have sex with your pack while transformed, using a mod like Horny Creatures of Skyrim for example?

I'm asking due to my recent huntress character, who's a devout Hound of Hircine who regularly fucks the wolves she travels with, but occasionally ends up in a lunar transformation due to Moonlight Tales and can't properly reward her pack post-battle. Since Horny Creatures of Skyrim has animations for female werewolves getting fucked by animals (such as wolves), I was hoping to take advantage of that.

On 7/18/2019 at 10:45 AM, Grey Cloud said:

Well, considering his original comment was easy enough to understand and someone decided to go full grammar police...

On 7/18/2019 at 10:33 PM, YungSlav said:

So. All animations are working perfect. No issues there. The only issue is no animals have dongs which is what i find odd. I have tried wolves and a bear. unless animal junk is another mod i simply dont know how to get dongs to show up. In the file preview pics the wolves and such have dongs. Every other part of the mod works. I remember somewhere saying there is a setting or line of code or something to change to get animal genitalia to show.  but cant figure out where i saw it. I feel like it might be in need of a separate mod bbut im not sure so thats why im asking. 

Most likely missing an addon that gives schlongs to creatures such as Animal SoS or More Nasty Creatures (my personal recommendation) which, as an aside, are not listed as required addons (because they're technically not).

27 minutes ago, war11010 said:

If any author asks me to remove a port it will be removed. No questions asked.

you

should

be

asking

the

question

before

you

do

it

its

called

courtesy

for

starters

and i could have informed you of about 3 different reasons as to why its a terrible idea and won't work right and everyone's going to complain about the same bug over and over and over and over and over and over and over.