I've tried re-installing runtime to no effect. It's a possibility that I have too many mods lol Some of the key mods I have are script heavy.

You know, you can either disable some mods or allocate more Ram for the game. Fallout New Vegas 4Gb launcher is always an option. 

I've tried re-installing runtime to no effect. It's a possibility that I have too many mods lol Some of the key mods I have are script heavy.

You know, you can either disable some mods or allocate more Ram for the game. Fallout New Vegas 4Gb launcher is always an option. 

I have 4gb launcher

If you're getting a crash in Freeside after sex, it would be a Sexout issue. But consider you're the only person reporting this, I'd imagine it has something to do with how your computer handles memory.

I'm really not sure what do with these requests. People simultaneously want for me to:

- Set it up so straight male characters can get through the quests using companions as proxy.

- Support abuse for gay male characters.

- Load this fucker up with lesbian sex.

Might not be a bad idea for people interested in these things to make their own expansions to Tryout. That being said, I'm going to start putting option 2 in the main mod.

Loogie, I thought when you went through and reworked the mod a bit ago you were doing it so that it would be able to be a master for others to plugin to the mod their dirty little fetishes.. :P You were stabilizing the mod so that it wouldn't have major changes and be reliable for such a task. Correct?

Loogie, I thought when you went through and reworked the mod a bit ago you were doing it so that it would be able to be a master for others to plugin to the mod their dirty little fetishes.. :P You were stabilizing the mod so that it wouldn't have major changes and be reliable for such a task. Correct?

Yes.

I'm really not sure what do with these requests. People simultaneously want for me to:

- Set it up so straight male characters can get through the quests using companions as proxy.

Might not be a bad idea for people interested in these things to make their own expansions to Tryout. That being said, I'm going to start putting option 2 in the main mod.

In fairness, the first option was an original feature from the pre-sexout mod.  The third option doesn't make nearly as much sense, especially given that the Powder Gangers, the Legion, and the Kings all lack female members anyway.

I'm all for letting modders add their own Tryout expansions though.  I mean hell, that was already the case with the NCRCF and Kennel mods...

The first wasn't in the original, it only let you pimp companions as a dude. I removed that because I wasn't experienced enough to make it work.

However, I've had far more gay people reach out to me about including them than straight guys wanting me to include that.

Yes.

I thought I rememberd that correctly... so now the issues with Kennel would be a thing of the past if someone wanted to create a mod like that or others to satisfy a desire they have.

In fairness, the first option was an original feature from the pre-sexout mod.  The third option doesn't make nearly as much sense, especially given that the Powder Gangers, the Legion, and the Kings all lack female members anyway.

I'm all for letting modders add their own Tryout expansions though.  I mean hell, that was already the case with the NCRCF and Kennel mods...

There could be female members added to those. For example .. slaves for the Power Gangers and Legion... and... the Kings could have groupies and that would even be part of the lore. So it wouldn't be hard to figure out how to get a little girl on girl sex going on in the current episodes.

The first wasn't in the original, it only let you pimp companions as a dude. I removed that because I wasn't experienced enough to make it work.

However, I've had far more gay people reach out to me about including them than straight guys wanting me to include that.

I am sad that that pimping thing is gone... :( I liked that option. however, I agree it needed to go as it sometimes didn't work right. Did a great job most of the time though..

As for the gay story line... there aren't many mods that are out there for them and you are one of the active authors still working on their mod... then add to that the legendary status of this mod... (a must have lol) why wouldn't people reach out. :P

I would like to see the pegging animations used by the female's, donning strap on's would be a nice addition.

I do like the liquor animations, but they seem to limit the females to a stereo type, and does not add as much material as allowing the females to preform all animations would.

Does that make any sense ? 

I see Loogie still "trying out" which is good  :D

02-19-2017 <- seems I'm using this still

05-07-2017

05-25-2017

05-27-2017

By the way, haven't seen any "related" line in changelog, so ima just ask something that made me curious.

During Bender, step "talk to Nephi once Violet arrived" she kinda seems overly happy to not leave her camp instead, sidenote: PRE vanilla relations (like the robot dog brain part). Base game blocking because it's PRE or is finishing base stuff required or should she move regardless?

Getting me 05-27 now anyway

Mods working great but I seem to have run into a small glitch on the quest "I Hurt Again" I read that the quest will trigger advance after 30 seconds if you completed the quest to convince her to seek help but alas it did not for me. Would anyone happen to know the command to trigger the quest to move forward? Everything else is working great. :)

shame female npcs arent intrested in a female player

Most of my female courier's clients at the Wrangler have been chicks, but I'm not sure I have things installed correctly.  Should these chumps be asking first or do NPC's just assume the topless whore is DTF and bend her over?  They also pounce on any and all companions I bring into the building/play with themselves while everybody is occupied.  Don't get me wrong, I find this amusing and I'm sure my cranked up approach settings are mostly to blame but it all seems a bit chaotic and unstructured relative to the rest of tryout.  Is the working girl stuff just different?

how to trigger all the quests and events ?

for example, I never suceed to bee puted on cross by the legion, or to find how to launch the sunny's walk of shame.

"Walk of shame" is quite an early quest, the quest will start if you choose to join with Joe Cobb and kill Ringo during the quest "Ghost town gunfight". About being crucified, you have to be enslaved by the Legion first, after that, just refuse any legionary that approaches you and demands sex from you. Basically just try to be stubborn and disrespectful.

how to trigger all the quests and events ?

for example, I never suceed to bee puted on cross by the legion, or to find how to launch the sunny's walk of shame.

"Walk of shame" is quite an early quest, the quest will start if you choose to join with Joe Cobb and kill Ringo during the quest "Ghost town gunfight". About being crucified, you have to be enslaved by the Legion first, after that, just refuse any legionary that approaches you and demands sex from you. Basically just try to be stubborn and disrespectful.

Thanks. What is the content with raiders, tribals of honest heart, etc... ? and with the prison ?

Need some ideas help with Walk of Shame.  Get throught the Goodsprings part no problem, get to the prison, talk to Eddie, he does his thing, then Scrambler, then a Bodyguard, then the Bodyguard tells me to crawl over to the next guy and that's it, Nothing else happens.  There something i'm missing?

Seems to just stop working after random scenes.  It's froze before scrambler, after scrambler, after the guy who's after scrambler.  Always just and random spot.  Not really freezing, just won't progress to the next scene / episode.