Yes, I reclaim stuff from the locker and one thing- the fiend milker stay on her only if I put in overdrive

That is great information to have! I'll have a bugfix for that and a couple topics that should be flagged as goodbyes out tomorrow.

No, I don't have access to her vanilla dialog, dialog from the screenshots I uploaded appeared after I pressed on her, companion wheel popped up, then I chose "Talk to"  -> her complaining about overdrive setting -> her only 2 dialog option :"How are you feeling" , "let's get going, the sooner we get Nephi's money, the faster we get out of here" -> I chose the latter option . "Poof" the Dialog box appeared again (as you see in the screenshots)

Now you said so, is there a way to keep her cow outfit but still have her vanilla dialog ? I really like that outfit, looks cute with the New Cass Look mod that I've installed. Also, I cannot play without Cass's milk, not anymore, it is way better than a Super Stimpak, I no longer need to buy Stimpak, profit :)  

I'll get a normal milker version of it added in the next update. Also, fixed the "How are you feeling?" goodbye bug.

Thank you so much, I really like that cow outfit  :lol: . Now nothing can stop me from abusing Cass

As a heads up, on the freedom version I'm keeping the tail plug but removing the chastity belt - can't have the milker and chastity effects on one item simultaneously.

The outfit she wears during the enslavement is a chastity belt - that outfit has a separate milk system going on.

That being said, that belt is a Sexout resource and could be equipped with the new version of the outfit if you want the full deal.

Yeah, another thing I need to do is make that quest trigger correctly if you've already done I Don't Hurt anymore.

Oh, I thought I screwed up something so the chain quest didn't start properly, "I don't hurt anymore" itself is buggy, I had to use console command to bypass the bugged part of the quest (according to Wiki)

Hi, is there a way to remove the collar that sunny wears after completing run,goodsprings,run. 

I think you can do that by using console command, click on her, type "inv". Then, find the collar ID and type "removeitem itemID 1"

P/s : Never tried this myself but its worth a try :) 

New version!

Changes:
- Honest Hearts is now a requirement as a side effect of work being done for a future update.
- After ending enslavement by Nephi, affected companions now get a playable version of their slave harnesses. These outfits can be gotten for Cass, Veronica and Sunny via a dialog tree with Scrotes ("Any chance I can have the harnesses you used on us?") so you don't have to run through the enslavement again. I'd go so far as recommending removing the harnesses from the girls inventories to trigger the dialog even if you get them from triggering the end of enslavement - Scrotes is full of knowledge you don't want.
- Cass gets a special outfit (the Western Milking Outfit) based on her slave outfit, but with a degrading skirt instead of a chastity belt, per a special dramatic request from Potato_Skill.

Bug fixes:
- You can no longer talk to Nephi about Betsy when she isn't present.
- Fixed several Cass dialog topics that were not flagged with "goodbye".
- Ensure milker is removed from Cass properly at the end of enslavement.
- "I Hurt Again" should automatically progress (give it about 30 seconds) if you've already completed "I Don't Hurt Anymore" when Nephi gives you the mission to enslave Betsy.

No, didn't realize that's a thing. I'll take a look later.

I have a feeling you may have missed my post on the 30th:

"Playing around with Scrotes, he only offers to toggle your milker if you have the base model in inventory (0x046e16).

Once he toggles it to overdrive, he never offers to toggle it again - leaving you stuck in overdrive until you get another milking outfit somewhere.

Also: the Scrotes dialog topics "I can't stop using the milker" and all topics related to milk have no conditions, are never referenced, and are not used.

The Usanagi topics related to breast milk have no conditions, are never referenced, and are not used."

I was using the Creation Kit to try and figure out why I could not get some dialog topics that I know you set up...

No, didn't realize that's a thing. I'll take a look later.

I have a feeling you may have missed my post on the 30th:

"Playing around with Scrotes, he only offers to toggle your milker if you have the base model in inventory (0x046e16).

Once he toggles it to overdrive, he never offers to toggle it again - leaving you stuck in overdrive until you get another milking outfit somewhere.

Also: the Scrotes dialog topics "I can't stop using the milker" and all topics related to milk have no conditions, are never referenced, and are not used.

The Usanagi topics related to breast milk have no conditions, are never referenced, and are not used."

I was using the Creation Kit to try and figure out why I could not get some dialog topics that I know you set up...

Either it wasn' setup by wydiwyg (doubtful) or I flubbed something while merging plugins. I'll take a look this weekend.

I think you haven't put the western milker texture file into the folder yet, Loogie, its having a missing texture right now :)

I checked the "Meshes" folder, it has a model for westernmilker but I couldn't find the matching texture file in the "Textrures" folder .Maybe you were in a hurry when you uploaded the file , take your time, man, no need to rush

post-1940018-0-91918800-1496390809_thumb.png

Loogie when you are looking at milk messages, keep in mind they are all defined correctly in the Quest.

They just don't seem to be hooked to anything, and don't show up in the dialog tree.

That one about the milker only being able to be toggled to overdrive is a script issue.

Hi, is there a way to remove the collar that sunny wears after completing run,goodsprings,run. 

I think you can do that by using console command, click on her, type "inv". Then, find the collar ID and type "removeitem itemID 1"

P/s : Never tried this myself but its worth a try :)

Thank you so much friend, it worked.