well, i have the usual, chloroform issue
the dialogue options work, girls dissappear,
but the quest markers stay in place, and "kill militia"
will not complete, even if i genocide the whole goodsprings,
and powder gangers just stand in the middle of the town
should i just disable everything but sexout and related mods and try again?

EDIT: nope, didn't work

load order

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[X] SexoutSlavery.esm
[ ] SexoutSoliciting.esm
[ ] SexoutKennel.esp
[X] Uncut Road to Legate's Camp.esm
[X] Kidnapped by Fiends.esm
[X] WMVM.esm
[X] YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
[X] Improved Throwing OWB.esp
[X] Uncut Wasteland.esp
[X] NVCE Main.esp
[X] Legion Quests Expanded.esp
[X] Uncut Extra Collection.esp
[X] JSawyer Ultimate.esp
[X] WeaponModsExpanded.esp
[X] Harvestable Cave Fungus.esp
[X] NVCE DLC02.esp
[X] HHrespawn.esp
[X] Mojave Arsenal.esp
[X] Unofficial Patch Plus.esp
[X] Convenient Fast Travel Markers.esp
[X] Uncut Cottonwood Cove Shack.esp
[X] Simple Reputation and Disguises.esp
[ ] SexoutKennelShow.esp
[ ] AutumnLeaves.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
[X] The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
[X] Improved Throwing DM.esp
[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp
[ ] SexoutLust - anyHUD.esp
[ ] SexoutSpunk.esp
[ ] Roberts_NewVegas.esp
[ ] SexoutSoliciting-DLC.esp
[X] Improved Throwing HH.esp
[X] Improved Throwing1.esp
[X] BushSounds.esp
[X] BartonThornTrigger.esp
[X] Better Pickup Prompt.esp
[X] Clarity.esp
[X] Enslave Gannon fix.esp
[ ] Working Man.esp
[X] NVDLC04 Allegiance w Duster.esp
[X] OldCourierDuster_Replacer.esp
[X] Uncut Bison Steve Trees.esp
[X] OldWorldBlues - Improved Transportalponder.esp
[ ] st.esp
[X] Quest Item Hider.esp
[X] OWB-Path Lights - Darker Nights.esp
[X] OWB-Path Lights.esp
[X] OldWorldBlues - Keep Big MT Active.esp
[X] NVCE Main - Companions.esp
[X] NVCE DLC01.esp
[X] NVCE DLC03.esp
[X] NVCE DLC04.esp
[X] Desert Ranger Armor Fix.esp
[X] Ranger Armor Fix.esp
[X] Riot Armor Fixes.esp
[X] Nights are Darker - Dead Money.esp
[X] Nights are Darker - Fallout New Vegas - TS.esp
[X] Nights are Darker - Honest Hearts.esp
[X] Nights are Darker - Lonesome Road.esp
[X] Nights are Darker - Old World Blues.esp
[ ] Redesigned36 and Tryout and PN.esp
[ ] pn and tryout.esp
[ ] Redesigned36andTryout.esp
[X] Sexout-kidnapped-by-fiends.esp
[ ] SexoutPosNew.esp
[ ] SexoutAnimManagement.esp
[X] MGS_Alert.esp
[X] SexoutTryout.esm
[X] SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
[X] SunnyCompanion.esp

Hey, fixed my last issue by just important a lot of textures from my previous install, but for some reason now sunny smiles won't follow me after I get her as a companion. The companion wheel still shows up and I am using the edited NVSE from loverslab required for this mod.

You have a mod that modifies her and overrides her AI packages.

Hey, fixed my last issue by just important a lot of textures from my previous install, but for some reason now sunny smiles won't follow me after I get her as a companion. The companion wheel still shows up and I am using the edited NVSE from loverslab required for this mod.

You have a mod that modifies her and overrides her AI packages.

Load order here: http://prntscr.com/gi136p

Just noticed that if I reload a save from when she did follow me, she runs up to me like a companion would, gets naked except for her collar, and walks back the the saloon.

Hi, i've problem with red triangles on slaves in Cottonwood Cove. I know, that's problem with missing meshes, but I have no idea how to fix this and what I did wrong during the installation. I could have installed something wrong, but I don't know. Is there any instruction how to fix it?

Hi, i've problem with red triangles on slaves in Cottonwood Cove. I know, that's problem with missing meshes, but I have no idea how to fix this and what I did wrong during the installation. I could have installed something wrong, but I don't know. Is there any instruction how to fix it?

That would depend on where the red triangles are.

Go back to your load order, check the mods you installed and make sure you installed all the requirements. No harm should come to you reinstalling it. Also if you are new to modding make sure you extracted the files correctly and double check the installation instructions. Some might require you to do some extra work before you install the mod,and some a bit more afterwards.

You can also try to figure out what the item is and give the info on that. It might help lead to what you might have done wrong.

Did you get the option to Chloroform Sunny and Trudy by Joe Cobb before you took over Goodsprings? It's a prerequisite for walk of shame quest as Cobb will tell you to take Sunny as a present for Eddie after he takes over the town and you ask what they will do now.

ok my problem is with the Tour of Duty quest.  I can go do the optional part just fine and fuck the ghouls.  But when I try to go to Alpha and fuck Comm officer Castillo i don't get credit.   I can talk to him have sex with him but nothing,  he even approaches me but no credit. 

Any ideas?

I have a weird issue with Sunny as a companion. When dismissed, she returns to Goodsprings as normal. But, when I interact with her, she just says "Huh?" and my only dialog option is Goodbye. I can kind of get around it with Smallertalk, since the Smallertalk greeting circumvents the issue and brings her normal dialog options up. But still, it's weird and annoying.

I had this same problem. I am using "TryoutSunnyCompanion 10-18-2015.7z".

I solved it with fnvedit using the following steps:

Go to [XX] SunnyCompanion.esp->DialogTopic->000000C8 GREETING->XX00B1B0 Huh?

Right click that record and select Copy as override into...

Select mergedpatch.esp (or whatever esp you are using as your merged patch) and hit ok

On the right hand side find the Choices row and right click the blank space on that row under the mergedpatch.esp column and select Add

You should see a new Choice added to the list that says NULL - Null Reference

Right click that new choice and hit Edit

Type in XX004A2E and hit ok

Remember to not actually type XX and replace it with whatever position SunnyCompanion.esp is loading at

After you make that change the Choice will change from NULL - Null Reference  to aSunnyHired2 "I think we should travel together, and about Cheyenne..."

Now you should see that dialog choice pop up when she has been told to go home and you talk to her again. You will be able to either hire her or both her and the dog.

I am not enslaving Sunny so if you are then you would want to edit the record XX001396 instead of XX00B1B0. Or you can just add that choice to both of those records to cover all your bases.

You could also edit SunnyCompanion.esp directly by ignoring the copy as override part and just do the record editing under the SunnyCompanion.esp column.

Close fnvedit, save your changes, and play.

By the way, this will only fix this issue if you send her home to Goodsprings. If you send her home somewhere else she still wont rejoin you. You will have to override record  [XX] SunnyCompanion.esp->DialogTopic->XX004A2E aSunnyHired2->XX004A2F Yeah?

Right click and Remove the CTDA - Condition row that has the Function "GetInCell" and Cell "GSProspectorSaloonInterior".

Hope this helps someone.