Hi, is there a way to remove the collar that sunny wears after completing run,goodsprings,run. 

I think you can do that by using console command, click on her, type "inv". Then, find the collar ID and type "removeitem itemID 1"

P/s : Never tried this myself but its worth a try :)

Yes, something like that.

I will add that the follower selection panel is - problematic. All followers are listed, in zone or not. Checking to see if in zone does not seem to work.

The same follower is often in slot 1 and slot 2. Clicking on a follower may or may not work.

I typically have to keep clicking down the list until the selection panel closes.

No obvious reason why any individual is not selectable. A message "That follower is busy" would be nice.

I only travel with one follower, so all rest are out of zone, and none should be busy.

I dont know if this question was asked before but if i go to the powder rangers (the prison guys) and someone wants to fuck me i get engaged by that person and then a window pops up in which i can select what companion a other horny guy should use and this is so annoying because i have to click it multiple times for multiple characters, can i disable it somehow?

I don't think there is, that's a feature included in this mod. You can't disable it, you can spam the Left mouse button :)

Hi folks,

So, I'm probably being an idiot, but for some reason, all of the prostitutes in Goodsprings (after finishing Run, Goodsprings, Run!) have the red diamond around them that (IIRC) indicates there's a missing texture. However, I'm rather flummoxed about why that is: I downloaded the latest Texture and Meshes files today, I tried merging them with the copies in the TryoutMain file, I tried making them a seperate archive and moving said archive to the end of the load order, I've even tried getting rid of the Sunny Companion mod, because that was one of the mods that was overwriting files in the Meshes and Textures mod.

I had a similar problem in a previous version (except with Legion Slaves, since I was doing a largely Paragon run back then, and so didn't encounter much of your content that time: sorry!)

I've been trying to trim down my modlist and slowly introduce more mods (so that I can more easily identify problems), and Tryout is the main one I've been struggling with. The only other "wildcards" on the list are the HumanTrafficker ones, which I haven't gotten around to testing. Everything else is confirmed working on my previous game.

After using some console commands, I've identified the slave collars as the problem: removing them gets rid of the diamond.

TLDR: My install lacks the textures for the slave collars. Which mod did I screw up installing?

Load Order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutTryout.esm
SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
SexoutOffSpring.esm
Maternity Pack Overkill.esp
SexoutWorkingGirl.esp
HumanTrafficking.esm
SexoutAnimManagement.esp
SexoutPosNew.esp
SexoutSpunk.esp
RemoveWorkstationNeeds.esp
AdvancedMedicalScanner.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
Women of New Vegas - Billboards.esp
HH - Removable Female Companion Outfits.esp
HumanTraffickingEX.esp
HumanTraffickingPS.esp
SunnyCompanion.esp

Thanks in advance! It's been kind of confusing going from Skyrim mods to New Vegas. My next project (assuming this works) is to try and integrate TTW, since that seems popular.

Somehow the Powder Gangers quest is broken for me. Whenever I try to present Sunny Smiles to Eddie, after having sex with third person (PG guard) noone else aproaches either my character or Sunny. What might be causing the problem? I noticed that my character get's up from the floor sooner than Sunny.

I'm pretty sure you have Sexout Spunk installed. You have to make sure that you character gets up after your companions do. You can ensure that by disabling the arousal affects sex length option in Spunk (which forces Spunk to use the sex duration set in Sexout) or by holding down the "L shift" button (this, according to Spunk description, "embraces" you and you partner, makes your sex last longer).

Somehow the Powder Gangers quest is broken for me. Whenever I try to present Sunny Smiles to Eddie, after having sex with third person (PG guard) noone else aproaches either my character or Sunny. What might be causing the problem? I noticed that my character get's up from the floor sooner than Sunny.

I'm pretty sure you have Sexout Spunk installed.

I'm pretty sure you have Sexout Spunk installed. You have to make sure that you character gets up after your companions do. You can ensure that by disabling the arousal affects sex length option in Spunk (which forces Spunk to use the sex duration set in Sexout) or by holding down the "L shift" button (this, according to Spunk description, "embraces" you and you partner, makes your sex last longer).

Thank you, good sir, you have solved my problem.

Hello, i have the last updated version of tryout. When Cobb gives me the option to clhoroform trudy and Sunny i can do that via dialogue but both only disappear the quest markers remain visible so when i must clear goodspring of the militia the convicts remain around and i can't complete the quest because i can't kill sunny and trudy. Something is broken with your script i am sure because the only mods that change the run goodspring run quest are tryout and tryout sunny companions (i checked in fnedit . Maybe the fact that chloroforming them only "disable" them. Until now i found only this bug, good work! :)

I fixed this bug one or two versions ago.

I need to apologize, you indeed fixed this bug already. I found the culprit: it was an .esp that modified a single script but not the quest run goodspring run, I just converted that .esp in an .esm and I put that before tryout.esm in load order, now everything is ok! Sorry again for this, and thank you for answering me before! Keep the good work! :)

I have some issues with the fiend enslavement part. Driver Nephi has bugged dialogue, after waiting some time in game (2 or 3 days) he offers discount on bender, and the only answer I have available is the refusing one. Also, Cass stays in her bondage outfit no matter what I do, be it overdrive or not overdrive the milker. After removing it via console, she loses the option to edit her equipment via conversation. After chosing that via circle menu, (I have smaller talks installed) the conversation is normal. Strokes appears after paying of "debt", and has only 3 dialog options - standard merchant, asking about milker editing and goodbye. After asking about milker controller (he refuses), I have an option to ask about giving me bondage outfits (which stayed in the respective characters inventories, beside Cass, which I had to remove manually), followed by Cass option. I'm given her outfit, but I cannot interact with it in any way, it's just stuck in my inventory (visible only via showinventory command). I have no idea what's wrong. I have installed everything. Also, the Social dress from X-69 facility has some clipping issues on both t6m and type 3 bodies.

EDIT
I attach my mod list, maybe it will help.

0 0 FalloutNV.esm
1 1 DeadMoney.esm
2 2 HonestHearts.esm
3 3 OldWorldBlues.esm
4 4 LonesomeRoad.esm
5 5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm
6 6 ClassicPack.esm
7 7 MercenaryPack.esm
8 8 TribalPack.esm
9 9 CaravanPack.esm
10 a YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
11 b FCOMaster.esm