A trouble with powder gangers: I start quest Let's Go To Prison, then I finish Run Goodsprings Run first. All NCR even Primm residents become hostile(NCR is already Idolized). Wear NCR clothes can make NCR not shoot Player, but Primm residents still attack player. So I can't ask them if NCR will attack NCRCF.

Loading a previous save can help you find out what happened and possibly a fix for your trouble.However, if your previous save doesn't help, there's a work around for this. 

First,  open console and type "tcai" - this will make all hostile NPCs in the radius stop, literally stop.

Then, you'll have to click on every single one of them (in console) and type "addtofaction 1b2a4 0" - this will make the NPC friendly to the player so you can talk to them normally.

After that, type "tcai" again to see if there are any hostile NPCs left, if not, you're good to go, if there are still some, repeat the above steps.

Note that "tcai" command only affects a small area, so you might have to repeat the above steps multiple times to make all hostile NPCs in a big location friendly. (for example: Camp McCarran and the Fort)

I abandon sunny then I start Fiends quest. When Carnahan tell player find her to take the antidote. after 24 hours, her said cure player but bender effect is still in player, talk to her again "What do you need?" then dialog box disappear.

And I ask scrotes for harness, when choice, the dialog box only "Goodbye" in it.

That's not a Sexout Spunk log so much as it's console output from the game. Looking at it, I can confirm it's a log.

Is there a problem that you're experiencing or should I read 6,911 lines of a 327kb text file in an effort to solve world hunger?

love the sarcasm lol but my purpose was to let you know of the errors cause by your mod in the log 

i personally dont have a clue what it all means the author of  sexout spunk just said to let you know 

Did you have any female companions with you? If you didn't, the error in that script is accurate. If you did, something is going wrong.

hi there i been informed to let you know their errors in my sexout spunk log about tryout 

When you run a debug log, or error log you need to start the game fresh... work toward and as close to the error as possible and create a save (before the error you are trying to obtain. Then end the game, start it and set/turn on the debug then continue through the error or where the error should be. Save, stop the game. Collect the error code and post it in a spoiler/txt file. 

The longer you run the game while creating the debug/error log the more content it collects. It already collects a massive shit ton of info like usually load orders and such already. No need to add to it. The goal is only to run one of these things long enough to potentially collect the info needed to help resolve the bug and point to a solution. 

At least that is what I'd do. So far it works well when I give info for a bug or problem in my game (after trying simple solutions to resolve it first) 

hi there i been informed to let you know their errors in my sexout spunk log about tryout 

When you run a debug log, or error log you need to start the game fresh... work toward and as close to the error as possible and create a save (before the error you are trying to obtain. Then end the game, start it and set/turn on the debug then continue through the error or where the error should be. Save, stop the game. Collect the error code and post it in a spoiler/txt file.

I just spotted those nvse errors regarding tryout in there, so told him to report them here. Not as if he was actively pursuing a tryout bug, just stumbled across a potential one.

Loogie, are you sure it's normal for those errors to appear if there are no female companions? If it's about the arrays, there are a few functions that let you check them before accessing elements in them that may or may not exist. If you'd like, pm me the script and I'll look it over.

I just spotted those nvse errors regarding tryout in there, so told him to report them here. Not as if he was actively pursuing a tryout bug, just stumbled across a potential one.

Loogie, are you sure it's normal for those errors to appear if there are no female companions? If it's about the arrays, there are a few functions that let you check them before accessing elements in them that may or may not exist. If you'd like, pm me the script and I'll look it over.

I was just trying to help out someone help those he is sending the reports to. How to help keep it smaller and more focused to the area of issue. The previous post hinted that it might be longer than it was needed to be. Useful for all involved in sending bug reports as well. More of a general all purpose suggestion. I wasn't suggesting that the poster/etc was doing anything wrong, just a useful tip for future debug reports. I hope that is how it came across.

i dont actually need the top two files in "requirements" do i? when you click them the mod page says no longer required.........

You absolutely need them. I updated the links to point to the new versions of those threads.

i dont actually need the top two files in "requirements" do i? when you click them the mod page says no longer required.........

You absolutely need them. I updated the links to point to the new versions of those threads.

thanks for the update, was wondering also in requirements why install the beta version of sexout over the stable?

thanks for the update, was wondering also in requirements why install the beta version of sexout over the stable?

Because when there is a new Sexout beta released, I either take advantage of the new features, or the new features were added at my request.

Loogie is and pretty much always was, at the bleeding edge of Sexout and its abilities with Tryouts. ;) 

Chances are if there is any new ways to add perversion to your game through sexout tools, Loogie will be one of the first one to Implement  it into Tryouts... LOL. 

Running into some strangeness with Fiends, probably a fault somewhere on my end. 

-"Accept" the quest from Driver Nephi, and go around looking for people to get the caps from, but no dialogue option presents itself (might just be looking for caps in all the wrong places heh). (Did find one named npc in north vegas square who had the option.)

-Go the traditional caps route, kill things, take stuff, steal stuff, sell stuff. Give Nephi the caps and everything is working fine, except Cass's outfit is still stuck on. (Saw the update where it was supposed to be fixed and I checked after myself, I am using the updated version 7-17-2017) What's strange is that I can't see the outfit in her inventory, and when I talk to Scrote and get another outfit (western milking...) text pops up showing it was added to inventory, but then I can't find it in my inventory. 

Any known mods that might be causing these symptoms, or any ideas?

If the outfit is set as non playable it won't show up in any inventory. I haven't gotten to that quest but I looked in FNVEdit & SexoutTryoutFiendMilkHarness/Idle/OD is set as such so you won't be able to see it in inventory (I assume that is what is being used here). Not sure which script is supposed to remove Cass's outfit however.

You can try manually removing her outfit.

Press ~ select Cass

Then type showinventory find her outfit ID number

Then type player.removeitem "ID number here no quotes" 1

The outfit should be removed. You may then have to ask for the second outfit for the stage to continue not sure how the scripts are set up here.

Running into some strangeness with Fiends, probably a fault somewhere on my end. 

-"Accept" the quest from Driver Nephi, and go around looking for people to get the caps from, but no dialogue option presents itself (might just be looking for caps in all the wrong places heh). (Did find one named npc in north vegas square who had the option.)

-Go the traditional caps route, kill things, take stuff, steal stuff, sell stuff. Give Nephi the caps and everything is working fine, except Cass's outfit is still stuck on. (Saw the update where it was supposed to be fixed and I checked after myself, I am using the updated version 7-17-2017) What's strange is that I can't see the outfit in her inventory, and when I talk to Scrote and get another outfit (western milking...) text pops up showing it was added to inventory, but then I can't find it in my inventory. 

do you used smaller talk ? the ncr soldiers are a good source of caps . 

If the outfit is set as non playable it won't show up in any inventory. I haven't gotten to that quest but I looked in FNVEdit & SexoutTryoutFiendMilkHarness/Idle/OD is set as such so you won't be able to see it in inventory (I assume that is what is being used here). Not sure which script is supposed to remove Cass's outfit however.

You can try manually removing her outfit.

Press ~ select Cass

Then type showinventory find her outfit ID number

Then type player.removeitem "ID number here no quotes" 1

The outfit should be removed. You may then have to ask for the second outfit for the stage to continue not sure how the scripts are set up here.

Thank you. For the time being I'm just going to leave the quest alone, and I figured something like that may have been happening. 

do you used smaller talk ? the ncr soldiers are a good source of caps . 

Smaller talk was installed, but I will take a look to make sure it is in a good place in the load order, and that it is the most up to date version.