Way back when, there was a problem with Vault 19 Epstein's locker overlapping another locker.

Epstein had an unfortunate encounter with the floor - and now I can't find his locker with my stuff anywhere. Every room searched multiple times.

Was the locker moved? I tried using the construction kit to view it - that did not go well. I wanted to move to the locker location - but "prid" does not work on locker refs.

Thanks!

The Locker is labeled as "Epstein's Locker" and located in Epstein's room, I did have trouble finding it the first time I played so I drew a little map for you. Hope this will help pal, this answer is a bit late :)

Thank you so much for this! The map and the screen shot did it for me.

I would apologize - but I am sure your efforts will help others as much as they helped me.

I am a little disappointed that it was not a rare mod order problem that I was able to solve - but at least now Epstein can rest - unrequited.

i don't know if i should post my problem here or in bodymorph toppic , when the breast of my character grows the have some odd shape

Perhaps neither - might just be an issue with the body. What body are you using and can you post a screenshot of what it looks like?

i use the body recomanded with race body morph http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/45445/? , here is yhe screenshot http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2017/22/1496127862-20170530075753-1.jpg

post-743673-0-35246500-1496127921_thumb.jpg

Way back when, there was a problem with Vault 19 Epstein's locker overlapping another locker.

Epstein had an unfortunate encounter with the floor - and now I can't find his locker with my stuff anywhere. Every room searched multiple times.

Was the locker moved? I tried using the construction kit to view it - that did not go well. I wanted to move to the locker location - but "prid" does not work on locker refs.

Thanks!

The Locker is labeled as "Epstein's Locker" and located in Epstein's room, I did have trouble finding it the first time I played so I drew a little map for you. Hope this will help pal, this answer is a bit late :)

Thank you so much for this! The map and the screen shot did it for me.

I would apologize - but I am sure your efforts will help others as much as they helped me.

I am a little disappointed that it was not a rare mod order problem that I was able to solve - but at least now Epstein can rest - unrequited.

No problem, man . I'm glad to see that solved your trouble. Beside, I know how it feels like to run around naked, trying to find a locker for about 30 mins (in game and IRL)  :lol:

Loogie, a while ago, you mentioned about a quest which involves Driver Nephi and milking Cass and stuff, what quest is that ? How do I start that quest ?? It seems interesting :)

Visit Vault 3 to become "friends" with the fiends, then go talk to Driver Nephi. When speaking to Nephi, make sure you have Cass with you. Veronica and Sunny also get special bondage gear and dialog, companions who aren't them get generic bondage gear.

Note: the milker that Nephi equips does not work with the milk controller on Cass. Says no valid milker found. Milker produces milk though.

I removed that one and gave her one from Scrope's chest. Those work fine on Cass - and me - with the controller gun..

2nd note: Did not find milker controller on Scropes or his chest. Had to additem it.

Wish I had noted the ref ids...

Plans for the future, in no particular order:

- Honest Hearts integration where you're captured by the White Legs in the initial ambush. This will allow the player the choice to fight the ambushers and continue with vanilla or go with them and open up a quest line where you have the potential to get the normal quest line back on track, or help the White Legs take over Zion Valley.

- Make more obvious slave processing at Cottonwood Cove, possibly a new Legion camp at Searchlight airport.

- More options to use Cass, Veronica, Betsy and Sunny to progress through things for male characters.

- A standalone plugin that requires both Tryout and Fertile Breeder centered around Black Mountain's new management after you drive off Tabitha.

I did the quest as you've told me to, now I'm a bit stuck, what am I supposed to after Driver Nephi took my stuff and ordered me to make him 2000 caps ?? I thought it was similar to NCR CF where I would have to bang about 24 guys to be freed but in this case, no new dialogue option nor the Fiends approach me like usual. Is there something wrong with the script perhaps ?

P/s : I also noticed a very strange dialog option when I talked to Driver Nephi, it was about Betsy and her becoming a chem junkie, changing so much that everybody wouldn't recognise her. That dialog was out of no where and didn't make any sense, or at least I don't understand why there was that option. Frankly, I don't even know if that has something to do with this mod, maybe its from other mod that I've installed ...  

Please help, I'm pretty much left with either becoming a slave forever (no caps earned when I gave the Fiends BJ) or cheating to get out of the slavery. I don't want both :(

I did the quest as you've told me to, now I'm a bit stuck, what am I supposed to after Driver Nephi took my stuff and ordered me to make him 2000 caps ?? I thought it was similar to NCR CF where I would have to bang about 24 guys to be freed but in this case, no new dialogue option nor the Fiends approach me like usual. Is there something wrong with the script perhaps ?

P/s : I also noticed a very strange dialog option when I talked to Driver Nephi, it was about Betsy and her becoming a chem junkie, changing so much that everybody wouldn't recognise her. That dialog was out of no where and didn't make any sense, or at least I don't understand why there was that option. Frankly, I don't even know if that has something to do with this mod, maybe its from other mod that I've installed ...  

Please help, I'm pretty much left with either becoming a slave forever (no caps earned when I gave the Fiends BJ) or cheating to get out of the slavery. I don't want both :(

I got the same Betsy dialog - before I helped capture her.

Taking to Betsy, she had no dialogue options about getting counseling. Maybe because I already got her counseled long ago.

I stopped her Quest, started it, setstage 10, then setstage 20.  Poof - got the message to return to Nephi. Betsy was safely captured and dolled out in bondage gear.

Also note: when I first got the Betsy dialog, I also got the option to buy her. I did - also before she was captured. After capture - she was mine.

Anyone care to spoil more information about the Milker terminal Loogie mentioned? Scrotes never offers to buy milk or change my settings.

Maybe related to paying off Loogie right away rather than doing blow jobs.

Still ploughing my way through Marissa options. So to speak.

The Betsy dialog thing and capturing her after you've gotten her counseling are things I need to fix. You can get Nephi's money any way you want - he just wants you to give 200 blowjobs to be an asshole.

I got the same Betsy dialog - before I helped capture her.

Taking to Betsy, she had no dialogue options about getting counseling. Maybe because I already got her counseled long ago.

I stopped her Quest, started it, setstage 10, then setstage 20.  Poof - got the message to return to Nephi. Betsy was safely captured and dolled out in bondage gear.

Also note: when I first got the Betsy dialog, I also got the option to buy her. I did - also before she was captured. After capture - she was mine.

Anyone care to spoil more information about the Milker terminal Loogie mentioned? Scrotes never offers to buy milk or change my settings.

Maybe related to paying off Loogie right away rather than doing blow jobs.

Still ploughing my way through Marissa options. So to speak.

Wait, who is Scrotes ? I'm still standing where I talked to Driver Nephi, only him has a name, the rest NPCs are all called Fiends. Also, now when I talk to any Fiends, I don't see an option to offer a BJ for 5 caps so how do I make money to pay Nephi ? Am I missing something here ?? (most likely I am)  :-/

Edit: Nvm :) I talked to a random NPC besides the Fiends, the BJ offer appeared but still, who is Scrotes ?? 

Wait, who is Scrotes ? I'm still standing where I talked to Driver Nephi, only him has a name, the rest NPCs are all called Fiends. Also, now when I talk to any Fiends, I don't see an option to offer a BJ for 5 caps so how do I make money to pay Nephi ? Am I missing something here ?? (most likely I am)  :-/

Scrotes is a merchant NPC in the area. None of the fiends are going to pay you for BJs because they already own you, so you'll want to try other NPCs. Plus 5 caps per BJ to pay off 2,000 caps is 400 BJs - it would be smarter to get your money to pay off Nephi literally any way else, although there's nothing stopping you from trying to dislocate your character's jaw.

If anyone is interested, I just made skimpy tribal outfits for Honest Hearts as a precursor to other plans I have in the area: http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4146-honest-hearts-skimpy-t6m-bouncing-tribal-outfits/

Also, put a poll up here to see how much interest there is in a Tryout/Fertile Breeder crossover: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/78892-gauging-interest-in-a-mod-that-requires-both-tryout-and-fertile-breeder/

:D Thank you, that helped. So the next content update will involve Honest Heart DLC right ? I wonder if you would make more content with other DLCs ? 

Just did Old World Blues last update. There are no good hooks for Tryout mods in Lonesome Road or Dead Money, but I'd be open to suggestions if anyone has anything in mind.

As for the next update centering around Honest Hearts, it's looking that way.

Playing around with Scrotes, he only offers to toggle your milker if you have the base model in inventory (0x046e16).

Once he toggles it to overdrive, he never offers to toggle it again - leaving you stuck in overdrive until you get another milking outfit somewhere.

Also: the Scrotes dialog topics "I can't stop using the milker" and all topics related to milk have no conditions, are never referenced, and are not used.

The Usanagi topics related to breast milk have no conditions, are never referenced, and are not used.

fred200, do you experience any problem with Cass ? After getting out of Nephi's slavery, I can't unequip her milking harness , it doesn't even show up in her inventory 

I took away her milker and gave her a new one that I could control with the milk controller gun. I did not try returning her to her virgin state.

Pretty much too late for that...