only one question.. what does it mean, what is "THB" ?!?

TBH = "To Be Honest" ;) Popular internet acronym for a popular set phrase.

I think there used to be instructions how to create OS conversion references in Unofficial Bodyslide 2/Outfit Studio Tutorials thread, but it seems to have been removed. Nexus is offline at the moment so you'd have to ask around how it works; i think you'll need Blender or 3Ds Max for it.

This way everyone could make their own UUNP slider plug-ins for Touched By Dibella, x117, ZGGB-R (not R2) and whatever else is currently not included from the UNP family. I would have certainly rather put in x117 instead of Manga Body or CHSBHC (which aren't related to UNP/7B in any way) ;)

I assume it just isn't all that easy to make it work properly.

Hey i have a question for anyone knowledgeable. When it comes to TBBP and HDT, is it correct to say that TBBP is built in to the UUNP body meshes when you choose Unified UNP HDT in BodySlide menu? Or is it HDT that is built in, and the mod HDT-PE that makes the HDT function.

This is only a matter of names that i'm asking about so hope i won't confuse you. x )

Hey i have a question for anyone knowledgeable. When it comes to TBBP and HDT, is it correct to say that TBBP is built in to the UUNP body meshes when you choose Unified UNP HDT in BodySlide menu? Or is it HDT that is built in, and the mod HDT-PE that makes the HDT function.

This is only a matter of names that i'm asking about so hope i won't confuse you. x )

TBBP bodies were designed for being manually animated, so they have 2 breast bones per side and 1 butt bone per side.

HDT bodies for use with HDT PE/SMP only need 1 breast bone per side, 1 butt bone per side and also have a belly bone.

So TBBP is deprecated and for use with the old animations, and HDT is for use with HDT PE/SMP and XPMS Extended.

While HDT bodies will work with TBBP animations in theory, they won't look as intended.

Thank you that cleared up stuff for me. Since HDT and HDT-PE sounds so alike i thought til now it was the same and stuff... And then proceeded to think that HDT is manipulating TBBP. But it's actually HDT-PE manupilating HDT then! Hehe.

TBBP bodies were designed for being manually animated, so they have 2 breast bones per side and 1 butt bone per side.

HDT bodies for use with HDT PE/SMP only need 1 breast bone per side, 1 butt bone per side and also have a belly bone.

So TBBP is deprecated and for use with the old animations, and HDT is for use with HDT PE/SMP and XPMS Extended.

While HDT bodies will work with TBBP animations in theory, they won't look as intended.

To add on this and make it sound a bit more user-friendly: ;)

Whatever TBBP does in your game with HDT Physics Extensions installed, the UUNP bodies have everything to do the same. So UUNP-HDT, UUNP-Special and UUNP-HDT+ all have the necessary features for breast/butt/belly bounce and pregnancy scaling. The regular UUNP Body is just there for people who don't need any of the bounce or scaling effects.

As Cell already said - the classic (T)BBP animations don't work with HDT-PE anyway, because HDT takes control of everything and the bounce just happens based on the character movement. In the worst case, using TBBP animations and bodies/outfits can produce HDT glitches that are not going to happen with an HDT-optimized installation.

I wonder if there would be someone willing to make texture patches for different popular skin texture mods. So the vagina textures match up better, currently most of the textblend textures come out orangish on the dark textures and practically white on the brighter textures.

Ones I would like to see personally

http://skydevgru.tumblr.com/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35267/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51602/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/45453/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32986/?

Just looks off to me

nvJh1A3.jpg

gAcyTwf.jpg

cell + guk

Yeah, figured as much, I guess the rub is either tessellating it yourself in 3ds without shredding the UV or waiting for blabba or cheating with a UV + polygraft of the vulva itself. (which actually sounds like more work than the other two considering how fucking finicky nifskope is about weighting and gaps.

gimme

Most people have done themselves and the reason is because global permission for skins fuckeration isn't necessarily implicitly granted A and secondly TB is literally a "it works" option; 8K skins made for 4K/2K screenspace do not in any way shape or form work with TB's size limit. Moreover, blending and tinting are key, as HHaley and Maevan have shown in a most objectively authoritative fashion. Permission needs to be gained to start throwing that stuff out, especially for skins that are literally for-character designed.

There's a reason Eiries and HV's stuff is only handed out when deprecated down or not at all (Suu, Suzette), there's a reason 4K "SGR2" sits in the hands of YuiH and Halo alone, with the additional caveat that they did the work themselves and have chosen for any and whatever reason to keep things private. That is entirely their right. I've remixed MegaMilk and Barbarian to not only obey the laws of Cook-Torrance down to the same viewing level as Real in 10x24bit 8K glory, but to follow anatomically correct trends as well. They'll probably never see the light of day publicly, because it isn't mine to give out, period.

Secondly, I find it rather droll the dude who called this body "shit" is now asking for enhancements.

Thirdly SGR can't be helped, the area to be blended into is ironically enough by far the most pixelated and granularly striated part of the skin, there's nothing photshop is going to do that texblend can't short of refactoring the entire skin, which is actually more work than starting from scratch because you have to match saturation, luminance, and hue of the original skin, Fair skin already has a rather succinctly proficient UUNP option, and while  it is discolored after the labia in the perineal area, that's only going to show up on a very detail oriented ENB with a high enough resolution monitor, and TDR needs the original labia from 7BO/UNPBO because the ANK one is way too generous in the space it takes up relative to detail work on the mons and perineal areas, and that especially applies for Mature, especially on the diffuse and normal.

Might consider asking the people doing the work, they would know best and it's their work to share in the first place. The reason HHaley used ANK's larger cut is the permission is open and free.

7B doesn't exist

Jelena Jensen, Gracie Glam

Folks, you may have noticed several posts have been scrubbed in this thread.  This is due to those posts containing underage looking content or discussing it.  Please refrain from doing this as our community rules strictly forbid it (see rule 3 and especially rule 13).  As rule 13 points out, if it even looks underage at a glace, then don't post it.  Ignoring this wakes the dragons and bad things will ensue.....so please don't wake the dragons....we need our sleep.   :P

Cheers.

Warning: lots of technical details ahead

Alright - other than finishing and uploading the UNPMDC Dragonborn Conversion, i have been doing nothing else than working on weightings for the past week. So far this is has been frustrating to the point that i have seriously considered throwing my computer out of the window.

computer-out-of-window.jpg

It took a while to figure out why some weights are working almost perfect with one UUNP shape, but cause glitches like a jagged or split buttcrack on another. The reason for this is that the UUNP conversion references and slidermorphs have a number of inaccuracies.

Here's an example with the 7bUNP-Low body, which is somewhat "special" in that it has more vertices placed along the buttcrack, but the principle is the same for all UUNP morphs.

post-134589-0-54792300-1433768900_thumb.jpg

As you can see, the bodies do have the same vertex structure in this region but the UUNP morph has a visible twist. This is where you see a jagged line in the game. Note that all the original body meshes are 100% straight and symmetrical here.

One way to improve this is to exempt the central vertex line of the buttcrack from R/L Thigh weights. For example 7BO and UNPCM are doing this.

post-134589-0-61795100-1433770508_thumb.jpg

Left: UUNP 2.5

Center: similar to 7BO

Right: similar to UNPCM (which has this layout on the R thigh actually)

Now this is not something that can be fixed manually in OS with the smooth brush, that's for sure. My best results so far have been from using Mesh Rigger on the 7BO body after morphing it into CBBE shape (which seems to create a 1:1 weight copy), but that also transfers some groin and thigh issues from 7BO. Alternatively, transferring the 7B-Bombshell weights with help of a mask in 7BO layout and careful use of the smooth brush is also working to some degree. See the gallery at the bottom of this post where this also introduces unsmooth blocks.

Another thing i noticed is that 100% symmetrical weights don't really help much, because apparently the skeletons and animations aren't symmetrical either. The greatest offender to symmetry are the arms, where i can see absolutely no logical consistency between the weighting layouts in the various body replacers. Seems like there are only compromises here, or if there is a body with "perfect" arms i haven't found it yet.

One quick illustration of issues with the Conversionsets:

post-134589-0-57201700-1433772193_thumb.jpg

Left is the original unmorphed UUNP baseshape, right is the UNPCM body morphed into UUNP. Marking the shifted buttcrack wasn't really necessary.

This seems to happen with several (all?) conversionsets, so this also transfers this asymmetry to outfit meshes.

Finally here's a comparison gallery with UUNP-2.5 vs. my latest revision using the "UNP" preset @100 weight, attached to the forum so you can cycle through them by clicking on the left/right edges of the image.

Some things look actually worse in my latest revision, there are a couple of glitches carried over from UNP/7B which are present in practically ALL of the original bodies. I also may have messed a few things up that were significantly better in older revisions, and i originally worked on this using the 7bUNP-Low and 7BO-High sliders.

This was made by hotswapping the meshes in windowed mode, thanks again for that idea.

post-134589-0-24155600-1433773023_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-94683400-1433773027_thumb.jpg

Apparently this is caused by L Upperarm and L Upperarmtwist 2, mostly visible in "Style 19" from Pretty Female Idles.

This might be rather caused by a bad edit in this particular idle animation, however it does not happen at all with UNP/7B-based arm weights.

post-134589-0-82863000-1433773033_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-42424800-1433773039_thumb.jpg

To my knowledge, R/L Thigh + Pelvis are causing this massive distortion of the groin and buttocks in UUNP. Refer to UNP/7B weights how to avoid this.

Also (our PoV) right Hipbone has this spike in UUNP, which causes lots of trouble with outfits and animations. My revision has a spike on the left instead just like original UNP.

post-134589-0-67780900-1433773044_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-38559000-1433773050_thumb.jpg

Apparently the pose is somewhat asymmetrical, results vary depending on the used UUNP-Preset; but overall same groin issues as above

post-134589-0-63023000-1433773056_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-85068900-1433773062_thumb.jpg

Arms, Thighs, Groin, Hipbones. Note that this is the "sneaking" pose in Skyrim so you'll see this a lot; and whatever has spikes here does potentially clip with outfits.

post-134589-0-48929700-1433773068_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-11004800-1433773074_thumb.jpg

Significant spike in the UUNP forearm, and the thigh grows a bit spikey from the pelvis. In turn the left hipbone is messed up in my version (UNP legacy).

post-134589-0-43433800-1433773145_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-02413600-1433773150_thumb.jpg

I guess both versions don't look really natural, yet the 7B weights look much more smooth.

post-134589-0-92135300-1433773156_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-22952900-1433773165_thumb.jpg

Forearm spike, other pose and PoV

post-134589-0-91359800-1433773173_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-69197000-1433773186_thumb.jpg

Sort of a strange pose, no idea why the buttocks are completely differently aligned.

post-134589-0-61015200-1433773197_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-15739300-1433773205_thumb.jpg

Hips, Thighs, Calves, Groin, probably most people won't notice a difference.

I actually wanted to upload 2 revisions (last stable + latest), but give me another 1-2 days. Need to take a little break and figure out where i can still optimize things without breaking something else.

P.S.: for the next UUNP Vanilla Armor conversions, you can look forward to Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP by Crosscrusade. After more testing with KillerKeo's, i have finally scrapped that idea for good (not enough polygons for UUNP).

Warning: lots of technical details ahead

Alright - other than finishing and uploading the UNPMDC Dragonborn Conversion, i have been doing nothing else than working on weightings for the past week. So far this is has been frustrating to the point that i have seriously considered throwing my computer out of the window.

computer-out-of-window.jpg

It took a while to figure out why some weights are working almost perfect with one UUNP shape, but cause glitches like a jagged or split buttcrack on another. The reason for this is that the UUNP conversion references and slidermorphs have a number of inaccuracies.

Here's an example with the 7bUNP-Low body, which is somewhat "special" in that it has more vertices placed along the buttcrack, but the principle is the same for all UUNP morphs.

attachicon.gifFig_1.jpg

As you can see, the bodies do have the same vertex structure in this region but the UUNP morph has a visible twist. This is where you see a jagged line in the game. Note that all the original body meshes are 100% straight and symmetrical here.

One way to improve this is to exempt the central vertex line of the buttcrack from R/L Thigh weights. For example 7BO and UNPCM are doing this.

attachicon.gifFig_2.jpg

Left: UUNP 2.5

Center: similar to 7BO

Right: similar to UNPCM (which has this layout on the R thigh actually)

Now this is not something that can be fixed manually in OS with the smooth brush, that's for sure. My best results so far have been from using Mesh Rigger on the 7BO body after morphing it into CBBE shape (which seems to create a 1:1 weight copy), but that also transfers some groin and thigh issues from 7BO. Alternatively, transferring the 7B-Bombshell weights with help of a mask in 7BO layout and careful use of the smooth brush is also working to some degree. See the gallery at the bottom of this post where this also introduces unsmooth blocks.

Another thing i noticed is that 100% symmetrical weights don't really help much, because apparently the skeletons and animations aren't symmetrical either. The greatest offender to symmetry are the arms, where i can see absolutely no logical consistency between the weighting layouts in the various body replacers. Seems like there are only compromises here, or if there is a body with "perfect" arms i haven't found it yet.

One quick illustration of issues with the Conversionsets:

attachicon.gifFig_3.jpg

Left is the original unmorphed UUNP baseshape, right is the UNPCM body morphed into UUNP. Marking the shifted buttcrack wasn't really necessary.

This seems to happen with several (all?) conversionsets, so this also transfers this asymmetry to outfit meshes.

Finally here's a comparison gallery with UUNP-2.5 vs. my latest revision using the "UNP" preset @100 weight, attached to the forum so you can cycle through them by clicking on the left/right edges of the image.

Some things look actually worse in my latest revision, there are a couple of glitches carried over from UNP/7B which are present in practically ALL of the original bodies. I also may have messed a few things up that were significantly better in older revisions, and i originally worked on this using the 7bUNP-Low and 7BO-High sliders.

This was made by hotswapping the meshes in windowed mode, thanks again for that idea.

attachicon.gifcomparison-001.jpgattachicon.gifcomparison-002.jpg

Apparently this is caused by L Upperarm and L Upperarmtwist 2, mostly visible in "Style 19" from Pretty Female Idles.

This might be rather caused by a bad edit in this particular idle animation, however it does not happen at all with UNP/7B-based arm weights.

attachicon.gifcomparison-003.jpgattachicon.gifcomparison-004.jpg

To my knowledge, R/L Thigh + Pelvis are causing this massive distortion of the groin and buttocks in UUNP. Refer to UNP/7B weights how to avoid this.

Also (our PoV) right Hipbone has this spike in UUNP, which causes lots of trouble with outfits and animations. My revision has a spike on the left instead just like original UNP.

attachicon.gifcomparison-005.jpgattachicon.gifcomparison-006.jpg

Apparently the pose is somewhat asymmetrical, results vary depending on the used UUNP-Preset; but overall same groin issues as above

attachicon.gifcomparison-007.jpgattachicon.gifcomparison-008.jpg

Arms, Thighs, Groin, Hipbones. Note that this is the "sneaking" pose in Skyrim so you'll see this a lot; and whatever has spikes here does potentially clip with outfits.

attachicon.gifcomparison-009.jpgattachicon.gifcomparison-010.jpg

Significant spike in the UUNP forearm, and the thigh grows a bit spikey from the pelvis. In turn the left hipbone is messed up in my version (UNP legacy).

attachicon.gifcomparison-011.jpgattachicon.gifcomparison-012.jpg

I guess both versions don't look really natural, yet the 7B weights look much more smooth.

attachicon.gifcomparison-013.jpgattachicon.gifcomparison-014.jpg

Forearm spike, other pose and PoV

attachicon.gifcomparison-015.jpgattachicon.gifcomparison-016.jpg

Sort of a strange pose, no idea why the buttocks are completely differently aligned.

attachicon.gifcomparison-017.jpgattachicon.gifcomparison-018.jpg

Hips, Thighs, Calves, Groin, probably most people won't notice a difference.

I actually wanted to upload 2 revisions (last stable + latest), but give me another 1-2 days. Need to take a little break and figure out where i can still optimize things without breaking something else.

P.S.: for the next UUNP Vanilla Armor conversions, you can look forward to Sexy Vanilla Female Armor for UNP by Crosscrusade. After more testing with KillerKeo's, i have finally scrapped that idea for good (not enough polygons for UUNP).

Do the arms of the released UUNP v2.5 really look that bad? I can't remember seeing any spikes that strong.

My general thought is, the right images have better arms and vagina, but the left images have the better rest.

Do the arms of the released UUNP v2.5 really look that bad? I can't remember seeing any spikes that strong.

My general thought is, the right images have better arms and vagina, but the left images have the better rest.

Oh there actually are more issues, both on the original UUNP as well as on my edited versions ;)

I only stopped the comparison screenshot session because i found more and more problems using the UNP preset, to the point of the "computer-out-of-window" thing. I also used that new "Rail Lights" mod for the screenshots, thus many issues are extremely highlighted which you might barely notice under regular lighting conditions. Also explains why the lighting is slightly different from image to image, because the lights from that mod are moving around your character.

BTW the UUNP-2.5 weights in the left images are definitely your original, i even extracted the reference shape manually from the BS2 2.5 archive to make sure that i didn't accidentally overwrite it with edits. Not sure why the "sneaking" pose has such an extreme amount of glitches, this could be because it is either from "Immersive Animations" or "Enhanced Animations". All the vanilla animations are also terrible and glitchy, if you ever took a close look at all the crafting or combat animations you know what i mean.

_______

PS: and yeah i'll just let this rest for 1-2 days and then probably install Blender to figure this out.

Not sure if this is a good idea, but i'll just share a couple of revisions in case anyone wants to take a look at them.

UUNPHDT-7B-7BO-experimental.7z

v37 = last stable (shown in pics)

v42 = latest

Anything before that might look better or worse, as the name says this is experimental stuff. I think i already uploaded the "v2fixed" version, the one with the Spine1 weights on the breasts is actually pretty good because it fixed a glitch that UUNP2.5 + most UNP/7B bodies have:

post-134589-0-84436300-1433802985_thumb.jpg

This gets worse the smaller the breasts are; it affects most poses where the character leans back and looks down at the same time. With UNP Skinny this can have up to 30-50% of the breast cut off the chest.

Yes, yes they do. If you use something with strong detail lighting like K + Aether in the room lighting with only one or two active lights, this stuff is really apparent. Or the lit area of the Temple of Kynareth.

Use Arrok or AP animations where no one was trying to hide/streamline the issues (like Leito or 3j does) and you get some pretty amazing deformation/stretching.

Time for some eyecandy :)

2 nice UUNP galleries with more advantageous lighting and posing, starring your favorite "Yoga Teacher" Megumi.

The first one was made right after transferring the 7BO weights via Mesh Rigger, before i started fixing/breaking things. Might be a good idea to go back to this version with Blender, because this is hands down the best overall body weighting i've seen so far (including most or all non-UUNP bodies).

The second one shows the 7B-CH preset with a working pregnancy belly a few revisions later, using Cell's UUNP2.5 belly weights and RaceMenu's Belly slider at max. This *should* be around the "7BOweightsvs2fixed" version.

UUNP-7BO

lUUn3Rc.png

NspUGIZ.png

FKJcIY1.png

E7A3ui4.png

ibLTFqm.png

3MoIMkP.png

yhwL5qm.png

6FiCbEe.png

DVLjFPh.png

P7VAMW9.png

pCG3z2D.png

aaLoMpG.png

ExFlp5Y.png

vdOFVk1.png

w9oclGJ.png

FP054o2.png

gOhDv04.png

UUNP-7BCH + Belly (only for the sake of art, no fapping please)

wjJ9y9B.png

6hh41hZ.png

KXm4H42.png

wRaxkbk.png

pAF1P6d.png

2GSptXk.png

j9u1glv.png

uedMzBS.png

Hello,

I have a little problem with making.....vagina working...

So....i installed XPMSE and UNPB,body textures by Maevan2,HDT PE also,then in BodySlide builded UUNP Special body with "3D Vagina"....

In game animation and other thing from HDT working good....but.....when i start an SexLab animation or anything....vagina just dont move......just no collison.....how to fix it?? 

I really wanna vagina working with collision in SexLab animations.....how to make work it??

kinda want a cbbm preset and a chsbhc v3-t preset.

if you need the body files for cbbm i can upload them just let me know via pm

You mean a sliderpreset, or a real UUNP slidermorph? Not sure if anyone here is taking requests for custom presets, and there will probably be no new slidermorphs for UUNP. Also the CHSBHC V3-T breasts probably won't work that good with the UUNP body. 

Hello,

I have a little problem with making.....vagina working...

So....i installed XPMSE and UNPB,body textures by Maevan2,HDT PE also,then in BodySlide builded UUNP Special body with "3D Vagina"....

In game animation and other thing from HDT working good....but.....when i start an SexLab animation or anything....vagina just dont move......just no collison.....how to fix it?? 

I really wanna vagina working with collision in SexLab animations.....how to make work it??

UUNP-Special only provides the required body, but to get all the collision stuff working you have to mod quite a lot of things. If you read this thread a bit backwards, you will certainly find enough info about which options you have.

I personally only use the UUNP-HDT body so i can't be much of assistance about that.

did something special and my first time woo

fox 32 set edited for uunp hdt bodyslide

fyi bit of breast clipping when running or holding them or what not

otherwise perfect for screenshots

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b09w6flg845ihlq/Maid%20Cosplay%20UUNP%20HDT%20Bodyslide.7z?dl=0

also some pics of my character while wearing the bikini

http://imgur.com/a/9AdTd#0

Might as well throw out a few things i did, not perfect, feedback welcome (fixed slider data even more). All credits go to original authors.

I finally quit being lazy and made a download page for all these, here.

Lustmord Vampire Armor - UUNP HDT.7z

Requires original mod and its requirements.

Hermaeus Mora Priestess Armor - UUNP HDT.7z

Requires original mod and its requirements. Fixed armor and added missing Eye.

Elewin Pumps 2 - High Heels and Stockings for UUNP.7z

Requires original mod and its requirements. Thanks Reenana for helping with the weights on the stockings.

Razor Thorn - UUNP HDT 0.0.3.7z

Requires original mod and it's requirements now withouth thigh weights on gauntlets :P

WIPs:

SPB Ribbon 1.5 - UUNP HDT 0.0.1.7z

Requires original mod. Disclaimer: the shoes aren't exactly pretty, better use other heels (maybe the ones further up in this post?).

Shell Bondage - UUNP HDT & Special - 0.0.5.7z

Requires original mod by Shocky which is a port of Backsteppo's Micro Bikini for Type3 all credits go to those 2.

The open Version is also available as UUNP Special, also the included esp adds SexlabNoStrip and (DeviousDevices) NoHide Keywords to the "armor".

Might as well throw out a few things i did, not perfect, feedback welcome (fixed slider data even more)

attachicon.gifHermaeus Mora Priestess Armor - UUNP HDT.7z

attachicon.gifElewin Pumps 2 - High Heels and Stockings for UUNP.7z

attachicon.gifLustmord Vampire Armor - UUNP HDT.7z

Damn nice work.

Anyone know any default.xml and hdt.xml that worked well with Unified UNP HDT PLUS. I've try several xml preset found in HDT section but found my incompatibility with this type of body.

Use Special.... not plus. I think you'll have better luck.

Guest tempname123

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b09w6flg845ihlq/Maid%20Cosplay%20UUNP%20HDT%20Bodyslide.7z?dl=0

Maybe I missed something but this doesn't work for me :(. Bodyslide is outputting the files to Data\meshes\armor\Maid Outfit but the esp reads from Data\meshes\Maid Cosplay and when I dropped the meshes in manually it still didn't work, there's no racemenu morphs and it's using CBBE textures.

Maybe I missed something but this doesn't work for me :(. Bodyslide is outputting the files to Data\meshes\armor\Maid Outfit but the esp reads from Data\meshes\Maid Cosplay and when I dropped the meshes in manually it still didn't work, there's no racemenu morphs and it's using CBBE textures.

I don't know about the CBBE textures, but if you move the TRI file for the RaceMenu morphs, you also have to adjust the path to that file using NifSkope for both the _0 and _1.nif files.