Good day/morning/evening to all. I'm new here, but i dont think that matters. Seeing as there's no support for beast races in UUNP special yet, i went ahead and created my own using instructions found in this topic. Drop contents of archive in your calientetools (or install that as mod using MO), then create meshes with bodyslide using "Unified UNP Special - Beastrace_comp" as body, then use texture blender to add vagina textures, normals and speculars, use _4096 textures (all 6 UNP vaginas included, if i didn't mess somewhere). Enjoy.

UUNP Special beast race.rar

Edited by knifiel

That offset is due to the position of old CBBE meshes. In Outfit Studio. select each part of the armor and choose Shape, Move, then Old CBBE offset.

I was fooling around with the Moveshape tool and I was able to get it to position itself on the body with about 95% accuracy. The body is a bit out of position, but I think I might be able to fine tune that later. However, I have run into a new problem of having the armor mesh being extremely distorted. At what point during this process do I fix these using the brush tools?

Thanks for the help btw; it's hard to find accurate modding guides.

First, you fix the offsets. Then, you fix the clipping of the base shape (when no sliders are used) and apply it by clicking on any of the sliders.

Then, you conform all sliders and fix clipping for each individual slider by entering its edit mode.

Just a note, you never move the reference body with the Move Shape tool, you always move the outfit shapes only. And the duplicate body that came with the outfit NIF can be deleted.

Thanks, I'm one step closer, but I can only fix the reference body (BodyUNPHDT) while in edit mode and the outfit itself is still distorted. This might be an issue with the Nif file itself, but I will put up a screenshot of where I am. I showed the low weight since it is far more distorted there.

untitled3_zps3pbxmudm.png

Only being able to change the reference body does not make any sense to me (By definition I'm using the outfit as the reference), so I'm expecting I'm doing something critically wrong during the setup.

edit: Wait I think I got it, I had the slider at 100% in edit mode; let me try at 0% then have it morph.

edit 2: Yep, I was doing it wrong, but the amount of brush work it's going to take to fix this distortion is astronomical. Is there a way to fit it more quickly without spending several hours smoothing and inflating?

Edit 3: I decided to suck it up and spend 4+hours trying to get it as perfect as possible. Other than the distorted textures around the chest I'm quite pleased with the results.

ScreenShot15_zpsziqunz6e.png

ScreenShot14_zpsfivauhaj.png

Hi,

Sorry I have been looking around for information on how to best upgrade my HDT enabled UNPB body with a working HDT enabled vagina and belly scaling capability. Its all very confusing still :(  I hope you guys can give me some advice.

What options can I choose from while keeping UNP bodies around?

Is there a guide to install and tweak HDT vaginas and belly nodes yet?

What works best?

Thx.

Has anyone ever had an issue with the HDT vagina having constant and continuous spasms opening/closing?  I'm not sure if this is due to a physics setting or something, but It's really weird to have the thing not stay closed and constantly be freaking out all the time.  I'm kind of new to the whole UUNP thing, so any help is much appreciated, as I couldn't find anyone with an issue like mine.

Tends to happen a lot more frequently if you're mixing and matching xm;'s from different presets. Some of them don't play nice with each other.

Even if you're not it still spazzes out occasionally, can't be helped. Just equip a piece of armour or clothing on the female that covers the 32 slot (body), wait a few seconds then remove it, that usually calms it down.

I removed any possible conflicts with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml by just enabling what is included with hydrongensaysHDT's HDT-PE mod in hopes it was some kind of weird conflict.  On a complete nude/empty character (including no magic equipped, just in case) with default SOS, I'm still getting the weird jittery vagina, especially during penetration, albeit it's less-pronounced than before, especially when idle.  Is there an xml I need that works specifically with this mod or something that I'm just totally overlooking?

Here's my test MO install "load order."  I'm not sure where to find it through LOOT as my C:\users\...Skyrim load order file has nothing in it, and there's nothing in LOOT:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+ApachiiSkyHair
+Remodeled Armor UUNP Strip Optons
+Remodeled Armor for BodySlide CT77
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+SOS - Equipable Horse
+SOS - Schlong Controller v0.2
+【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition
+SOS Racemenu Plugin
+Fair Skin Complexion
+SOS
+SexLab Romance V1-0-6
+SexLabFramework 1.59c
+Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP
+Customizable Camera with MyTPC
+360 Walk and Run Plus
+CharGen Export
+RaceMenu
+BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
+Fuz Ro Doh
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - Creatures Addon
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - Spells Addon
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
-HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported
+HDT HighHeels System
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+JContainers
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS
+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+SkyUI
+SKSE SCRIPTS ONLY 1 07 02
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

Any ideas?  I'd like to get this working as I'm currently interested in moving everything in my normal mod settings to UUNP/RM.

Thanks! 

Has anyone ever had an issue with the HDT vagina having constant and continuous spasms opening/closing?  I'm not sure if this is due to a physics setting or something, but It's really weird to have the thing not stay closed and constantly be freaking out all the time.  I'm kind of new to the whole UUNP thing, so any help is much appreciated, as I couldn't find anyone with an issue like mine.

Tends to happen a lot more frequently if you're mixing and matching xm;'s from different presets. Some of them don't play nice with each other.

Even if you're not it still spazzes out occasionally, can't be helped. Just equip a piece of armour or clothing on the female that covers the 32 slot (body), wait a few seconds then remove it, that usually calms it down.

I removed any possible conflicts with the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml by just enabling what is included with hydrongensaysHDT's HDT-PE mod in hopes it was some kind of weird conflict.  On a complete nude/empty character (including no magic equipped, just in case) with default SOS, I'm still getting the weird jittery vagina, especially during penetration, albeit it's less-pronounced than before, especially when idle.  Is there an xml I need that works specifically with this mod or something that I'm just totally overlooking?

Here's my test MO install "load order."  I'm not sure where to find it through LOOT as my C:\users\...Skyrim load order file has nothing in it, and there's nothing in LOOT:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+ApachiiSkyHair
+Remodeled Armor UUNP Strip Optons
+Remodeled Armor for BodySlide CT77
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+SOS - Equipable Horse
+SOS - Schlong Controller v0.2
+【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended
+Custom Skeleton Replacers SOS Edition
+SOS Racemenu Plugin
+Fair Skin Complexion
+SOS
+SexLab Romance V1-0-6
+SexLabFramework 1.59c
+Victorias High Heel walk Animation plus BBP
+Customizable Camera with MyTPC
+360 Walk and Run Plus
+CharGen Export
+RaceMenu
+BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
+Fuz Ro Doh
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - Creatures Addon
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - Spells Addon
+Fores New Idles in Skyrim - FNIS
-HDT Breast And Butt Physics - TBBP BBP Supported
+HDT HighHeels System
+HDT Physics Extensions
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force
+JContainers
+FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS
+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+SkyUI
+SKSE SCRIPTS ONLY 1 07 02
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch
+Unofficial High Resolution Patch
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

Any ideas?  I'd like to get this working as I'm currently interested in moving everything in my normal mod settings to UUNP/RM.

Thanks! 

your plugin load order should be located in your characters profile folder along with the modlist, i recall it being the the loadorder.txt that shows the what MO will use.

There is many 7base or unp bodies. But in bodyslide "7base to UUNP" or "unp to UUNP" convert is not exist. UUNP is separate body like un7b?

For UUNP conversions the "to/from CBBE" conversion references are used, because they share the same base shape.

Once the base shape matches, you load the real Unified UNP reference and conform its sliders.

What exactly do you mean by mixing xml's? I only found one set in the bodyslide  zip? I'm also having a problem with the spazzing. 

Guys I want to use UUNP but I currently use CBBE with guk's CBBE Yoga Teacher preset and im afraid if I move over to UUNP I wont be able to get that preset along with his dynamic normal map changer. What should I do ? D:

Is there anyway to get that type of detail?

Btw I also like the UNP jiggle by kendo D: but Asenasen has a better looking version of it xD

What exactly do you mean by mixing xml's? I only found one set in the bodyslide  zip? I'm also having a problem with the spazzing. 

I PM'ed stevierage a few days ago about the issue and got a very helpful response.  Here's the response he sent to me, links included below.  I haven't really had the chance to work on this yet, but I hope to soon:

Yes BringTheNoise and Cell did incorporate the 7B package into bodyslide and called it UUNP Special and should already come with the xml for the vagina.

Try the 'My Files 3' .rar from my DL page might help, but if your still getting spasms i can't really do much else as i don't get the spasms.

There could be conflicts with different xmls used as some ppl have mentioned and you could try different xmls.

I will post links to other people who had the same problem and done workarounds here and here.

As for MO (NMM), again i can't help you as i don't use any of them as i prefer manual installing my mods.

Guys I want to use UUNP but I currently use CBBE with guk's CBBE Yoga Teacher preset and im afraid if I move over to UUNP I wont be able to get that preset along with his dynamic normal map changer. What should I do ? D:

Is there anyway to get that type of detail?

Btw I also like the UNP jiggle by kendo D: but Asenasen has a better looking version of it xD

Not sure if you use NMM/MO/other or nothing at all for mod management, but if you use MO, I've just come to the conclusion that multiple installations of MO is a very solid way of transitioning since the mods are isolated completely if you have the hard drive space available (as you'll need duplicate installations of existing mods you want to transfer over).  I don't see said preset for UUNP pre-installed with Bodyslide, but it's possible it could exist elsewhere.  It's these reasons why the separate install is nice; you can see if you like things before going through the process of backing up/removing/re-installing mods, and it creates a general testing location for new mods you'd like to try.

it got deleted because of permission issues if i caught that right...

yes, which sucks because I need the patch to get rid of the separate piece stripping. the game keeps erasing the chest piece.

the disappearing chest piece is the result of conflicting slot use,if using devious devices you need to change the slot of the chastity bra.then you can at least get the chest piece back after equipping the armor

Not sure if it's the right topic, but ...

Is it possible to add working_vag/uunp_special_unp_body to unp pantyless armors ? (for example minidresses collection). I've been "working" with OS just about 2 days, so i just need to know if it is lack of experience/understanding or just simply impossible =)

Not sure if it's the right topic, but ...

Is it possible to add working_vag/uunp_special_unp_body to unp pantyless armors ? (for example minidresses collection). I've been "working" with OS just about 2 days, so i just need to know if it is lack of experience/understanding or just simply impossible =)

Its all about what baseshape was used to make the conversion, if you load uunp special as base it will have the uunp special mesh bundled with it (provided thats what you want). You could probably do some nifscope copypasta and get the same result without remaking all the conversions tho.

I PM'ed stevierage a few days ago about the issue and got a very helpful response.  Here's the response he sent to me, links included below.  I haven't really had the chance to work on this yet, but I hope to soon:

Yes BringTheNoise and Cell did incorporate the 7B package into bodyslide and called it UUNP Special and should already come with the xml for the vagina.

Try the 'My Files 3' .rar from my DL page might help, but if your still getting spasms i can't really do much else as i don't get the spasms.

There could be conflicts with different xmls used as some ppl have mentioned and you could try different xmls.

I will post links to other people who had the same problem and done workarounds here and here.

As for MO (NMM), again i can't help you as i don't use any of them as i prefer manual installing my mods.

Another thing i keep forgetting to mention and other people correct me, is to limit your FPS to 60 which can be done if you use an ENB or your GPU settings if you don't, if your frames go above 60fps you may get the 'raging vagina' and possibly other HDT problems.

Hi guys, I'm a total newbie with outfit studio, so to start i wanted to do a conversion of an armor. I wanted to convert a CBBE armor to UNPB with BBP or HDT-PE. The original CBBE outfit has no BBP or HDT-PE. I read some guides and tutorials, but i find it all a bit confusing........UUNP is now included with bodyslide 2/outfit studio right?

So to do a CBBE -> UNPB BBP/HDT-PE conversion, when i create a new project in outfit studio, what template should i choose?

this one?: "Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBCH and more".

When i choose that one, a shitload of sliders appear, which one should i use? i was following the "guide 1" from this guide. 

Another question, can i add bbp using outfit studio, or should i use something else?

Most guides i have read are somewhat confusing for me, they just say do this and that, and don't explain why the heck i am doing it. Is there a guide somewhere that explains things with more details?

Might as well throw out a few things i did, not perfect, feedback welcome (fixed slider data even more). All credits go to original authors.

attachicon.gifHermaeus Mora Priestess Armor - UUNP HDT.7z

Requires original mod and its requirements. Fixed armor and added missing Eye.

attachicon.gifElewin Pumps 2 - High Heels and Stockings for UUNP.7z

Requires original mod and its requirements. Thanks Reenana for helping with the weights on the stockings.

attachicon.gifLustmord Vampire Armor - UUNP HDT.7z

Requires original mod and its requirements.

attachicon.gifRazor Thorn - UUNP HDT 0.0.3.7z

Requires original mod and it's requirements now withouth thigh weights on gauntlets :P

attachicon.gifShell Bondage - UUNP HDT & Special - 0.0.2.7z

Requires original mod. The open Version is also available as UUNP Special, also the included esp adds SexlabNoStrip and (DeviousDevices) NoHide Keywords to the "armor". Some issue with weights under armpits, fixint it atm.

attachicon.gifSPB Ribbon 1.5 - UUNP HDT 0.0.1.7z

Requires original mod. Disclaimer: the shoes aren't exactly pretty, better use other heels (maybe the ones further up in this post?).

Good job! tks