ulJdf9I.png

Improved Closefaced Helmets
Miraak - UUNP HDT

UVR - Miraak ICH - UUNP HDT v0.1.7z

I was just working on the UNPMDC Dragonborn Outfits, and noticed that the Miraak Helmet from Improved Closefaced Helmets wasn't compatible. So this is just a quick compatiblity patch which has technically nothing to do with the UNPMDC conversion.

Features:
  • UUNP HDT slidermorphs + breast bounce
  • working weight slider (.ESP fix included)
  • khajiit + argonian compatible as in the original mod
Requirement:
Improved Closefaced Helmets by navida1 (version 1.57a!)

Don't be fooled by the preview images, this ONLY contains the slidersets and .ESP fix for the ICH Miraak Helmet.
Chances are that you'll never see this item appear in your game, so this just for completion's sake.

4Wu4qwS.png

djfRF7T.png

KwfdNdt.png

Edited by guk

...using the same skeleton XPMSE v2.51 (last vers. for ECE)

For the record all ECE files for the latest version of ECE are still in the 7z file for XPMSE 2.75 I provide, still in the legacy folder, as goodwill for the remaining ECE users, but most remaining people do not even treat it like that, and if someone comes with ECE problems I will just turn the other way.

I'm not sure about Cell, but I'm not touching x117 any time soon (probably ever)

As you can see from the comparison with XPMSE2 Skeleton (HDT bones), the x117 meshes is almost identical with Stevierage Uinified body + Skinny preset, It has the same form and the same proportions I have not changed anything, same parameters, I could swap bodies in real time, tying the body x117 backpack, they are almost identical, there are no obvious differences, just the ability to create a adult character with very small breast, there are women also flat as a board, but which they have a Pefect ass, hips and legs and a Beautiful face-eyes, are still Women and can also be beautiful women, not only we send the shredder because they do not have breasts;

the skeleton is the same adult XPMSE v2.51, basically x117 body meshe it's just a Skinny UNP preset, with a best ass and flat chest, my screens comparison shows that are almost identical in all parts to UUNP Stevierage body, even the shape of the legs and arms are the same; then.. you can also call him UUNP skinny (flat) preset or as you wish.

My previous girlfriend was C-cup, my new girlfriend has very small breasts, I think is A-cup, and pissed off when I do or play a Skyrim female chaaracter with medium-small size breast, that is jealous of tits of Virtual characters from a videogames.. :lol: he has always suffered a bit for this.., she does not want to resort to "surgery", but I'm very Happy all the same her! ^_^

...using the same skeleton XPMSE v2.51 (last vers. for ECE)

For the record all ECE files for the latest version of ECE are still in the 7z file for XPMSE 2.75 I provide, still in the legacy folder, as goodwill for the remaining ECE users, but most remaining people do not even treat it like that, and if someone comes with ECE problems I will just turn the other way.

Thank you for telling me ^_^

new ECE v1.4 has the faces importer function now, when I have time I will try to import the faces of my ECE character (some use custom race YgNord) on Race Menu v3+

It would be very Helpful if someone did a simple-easy Tutorial or Video-Guide on How to import characters face from ECE v1.4 (CME slot) to Race Menu v3+

by chance.. there is already someone tutorial-giude for face import ?  :)

Is there any solid background info on the 4 bone weights / vertex limit?
Because all body replacers i tested (including Dimon99's original UNP, 7B, 7BO, even non-HDT UUNP etc.) are exceeding this limit.

I actually spent the whole last night creating a pretty much perfect UUNP-HDT weighting that exactly meets the 4 weights limit, but it still has the UUNP belly painting which is really really small. Looks okay on 7B-CH, but petite shapes like UNP Skinny just don't look right.
Thing is, when i tested other body mods with belly scaling, they all are more or less blocky on the edges of the belly when you use RaceMenu's belly scaling of 4 (maximum). Ideally future pregnancy mods will use the PregnancyBelly slider from UUNP so we don't have to worry about this crap anymore.

Anyways, this is a mix of 7BO weights which i picked because it has the lowest deformation of the butt crack, and the smoothest buttocks + hipbone. Basically any poses with crawling, crouching, bending over etc. are showing a huge improvement compared to original 7B and UUNP.
All the weights that are necessary or superior (belly, breasts, butt, arms etc) in UUNP 2.5 are still intact, and i probably mixed in a weight or two from RickerHK's 7B-Bombshell around the arms to optimize the arm bends (crook of the arm when the arms are bent and twisted at the same time).
Now the 7BO weights at the groin are slightly worse than on the other 7B-Bombshell body, and i had to spend hours to track down a few mispainted vertices which were carried over 1:1 from 7BO.

UUNPHDT-7BOweightsv2fixed.7z - rename to UUNPHDT.nif and drop into \CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP (best rename the original file to UUNPHDT-original.nif as backup)

If anyone proficient with Blender wants to test this, go ahead. Regular users feel free to build the UUNP-HDT body in your favorite shape and do whatever you do with it in game.

I might make another revision with tiny improvements around the crotch, which as mentioned does not work 100% perfect yet under extreme posing- lighting- and skintone conditions.
Next up will be testing this as template for outfits.

edit#1: issue for next revision fixed - spine1 affect breasts in 7BO, looks pretty terrible with other bodies - replaced with UUNP spine1

Edited by guk

Because all body replacers i tested (including Dimon99's original UNP, 7B, 7BO, even non-HDT UUNP etc.) are exceeding this limit.

I actually spent the whole last night creating a pretty much perfect UUNP-HDT weighting that exactly meets the 4 weights limit, but it still has the UUNP belly painting which is really really small. Looks okay on 7B-CH, but petite shapes like UNP Skinny just don't look right.

Thing is, when i tested other body mods with belly scaling, they all are more or less blocky on the edges of the belly when you use RaceMenu's belly scaling of 4 (maximum). Ideally future pregnancy mods will use the PregnancyBelly slider from UUNP so we don't have to worry about this crap anymore.

Anyways, this is a mix of 7BO weights which i picked because it has the lowest deformation of the butt crack, and the smoothest buttocks + hipbone. Basically any poses with crawling, crouching, bending over etc. are showing a huge improvement compared to original 7B and UUNP.

All the weights that are necessary or superior (belly, breasts, butt, arms etc) in UUNP 2.5 are still intact, and i probably mixed in a weight or two from RickerHK's 7B-Bombshell around the arms to optimize the arm bends (crook of the arm when the arms are bent and twisted at the same time).

Now the 7BO weights at the groin are slightly worse than on the other 7B-Bombshell body, and i had to spend hours to track down a few mispainted vertices which were carried over 1:1 from 7BO.

attachicon.gifUUNPHDT-7BOweightsv2fixed.7z - rename to UUNPHDT.nif and drop into \CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData\Unified UNP (best rename the original file to UUNPHDT-original.nif as backup)

If anyone proficient with Blender wants to test this, go ahead. Regular users feel free to build the UUNP-HDT body in your favorite shape and do whatever you do with it in game.

I might make another revision with tiny improvements around the crotch, which as mentioned does not work 100% perfect yet under extreme posing- lighting- and skintone conditions.

Next up will be testing this as template for outfits.

(I'll add some screenshots after dinner)

All of the CBBE bodies in BodySlide don't exceed the 4 weights per vertex limit (regular, TBBP, HDT).

It doesn't matter in all cases, just rarely there could be spikes appearing. Where it does matter is when scaling a bone that has vertices with more than 4 weights, though. But no, there's no real documentation or something about it anywhere I think.

Appreciate your efforts, though I did still not have any time to look at it yet. Overall rather busy, and the time I do have I want to spend in some games I want to play (currently The Witcher 3 (obviously)). I rather feel like working on the BodySlide program itself to improve my programming a bit at the moment.

I will look at it soon to release new updates, but not yet. I'm already finished with the next milestone for BS/OS and CBBE (smoothed out hands a bit, minor tweaks to normal maps), so UUNP would be next.

All of the CBBE bodies in BodySlide don't exceed the 4 weights per vertex limit (regular, TBBP, HDT).

It doesn't matter in all cases, just rarely there could be spikes appearing. Where it does matter is when scaling a bone that has vertices with more than 4 weights, though. But no, there's no real documentation or something about it anywhere I think.

Appreciate your efforts, though I did still not have any time to look at it yet. Overall rather busy, and the time I do have I want to spend in some games I want to play (currently The Witcher 3 (obviously)). I rather feel like working on the BodySlide program itself to improve my programming a bit at the moment.

I will look at it soon to release new updates, but not yet. I'm already finished with the next milestone for BS/OS and CBBE (smoothed out hands a bit, minor tweaks to normal maps), so UUNP would be next.

Yep little correction, CBBE and ADEC Toosil were the only bodies in my sample-testing which don't exceed it ;)

No problem this definitely doesn't exceed the 4 weights (nifskope-approved) because only 2 vertices of your UUNP Belly weights were in conflict, i was able to remove them manually.

Just noticed two more very minor (a.k.a. nobody else would notice) issues with the body i uploaded, i'll have the next revision and screenshots up later tonight.

Hopefully when you have time, you can convince yourself of the quality of these weights. At the very least i plan to use them for my outfit conversions, and might as well bundle the nude body along with it for users who prefer the better posing-quality.

You are right! :)

with UUNP HDT or Special, the belly seems thin, like crushed, or slightly invert, I notice when I switch to a smilar static body meshe without HDT belly, It is especially noticeable when the character is standing idle position, no idea why..? :-/

another oddity.. wrapped collisions on Belly, HDT collisions of hands or SOS are inaccurate, especially on Belly , it often happens that the belly is out of sync, during SOS penetration, the belly "swells" when the SOS penis out..! :lol:

Yep little correction, CBBE and ADEC Toosil were the only bodies in my sample-testing which don't exceed it ;)

No problem this definitely doesn't exceed the 4 weights (nifskope-approved) because only 2 vertices of your UUNP Belly weights were in conflict, i was able to remove them manually.

Just noticed two more very minor (a.k.a. nobody else would notice) issues with the body i uploaded, i'll have the next revision and screenshots up later tonight.

Hopefully when you have time, you can convince yourself of the quality of these weights. At the very least i plan to use them for my outfit conversions, and might as well bundle the nude body along with it for users who prefer the better posing-quality.

I would hate to have another different set of nude bodies around. It just creates more confusion and splitting. If the weights are fine (which I don't doubt, I just couldn't look yet), I'll definitely use them for the official release. Can't stop you obviously, though.

This is an industry standard. More specifically, a game engine limitation. Third party programs don't have this limitation (3ds Max, Bodyslide?). If you use more than 4, only the 4 strongest weights have influence in the engine (probably why spikes in mesh). Modern game engines like Unreal Engine 4 is limited to 8 bones.

Since hardware skinning involves setting shader constants on the hardware and the number of shader constants is limited, it is often necessary to break a mesh up into multiple pieces known as sub-meshes, which are influenced by a subset of the overall bone array. By convention, each vertex can only be influenced by 4 bones, requiring four per-vertex bone indices to look up the correct transform from the set of bone transforms associated with the sub-mesh.

https://support.gamebryo.com/index.php?app=wiki&page=LSprogSkinnedObj2

I would hate to have another different set of nude bodies around. It just creates more confusion and splitting. If the weights are fine (which I don't doubt, I just couldn't look yet), I'll definitely use them for the official release. Can't stop you obviously, though.

No worries, what i uploaded here is just public development testing with a handful of downloads. I'm also sure you'll find weighting issues in my edited mesh on your own - if required i can also make some comparison screenshots between UUNP-HDT2.5, 7B, and the 7BO weights and how they impact their bodyparts. I guess i would have to install some kind of bodychange mod so this doesn't take 3 days just launching skyrim 500 times with different meshes.

As mentioned the HUGE difference is how 7BO bends the buttocks, hips and thighs. Whatever spikes i've seen in UUNP and 7B are practically non-existant, while there are a few problems on its own which are fairly negligible. But there also are general differences, for example how the major bones like spine, thighs etc. are laid out. The author of 7BO did an amazing job on that, i'm using the edited version by Xarathos who AFAIK is working with 3ds max.

The only thing where i currently have no solution for is how the UUNP hands and wrists occasionally look way too fat. I assume this has to do with both the animations/poses as well as the weighting. 

This is an industry standard. More specifically, a game engine limitation. Third party programs don't have this limitation (3ds Max, Bodyslide). If you use more than 4, only the 4 strongest weights have influence in the engine. Modern game engines like Unreal Engine 4 is limited to 8 bones.

Since hardware skinning involves setting shader constants on the hardware and the number of shader constants is limited, it is often necessary to break a mesh up into multiple pieces known as sub-meshes, which are influenced by a subset of the overall bone array. By convention, each vertex can only be influenced by 4 bones, requiring four per-vertex bone indices to look up the correct transform from the set of bone transforms associated with the sub-mesh.

https://support.gamebryo.com/index.php?app=wiki&page=LSprogSkinnedObj2

I see, thanks. A few quick web search results only showed that the bone partitions were increased from 28 (Oblivion) to 63 (Skyrim), and the 4-bones-limit has been mostly ignored by modders - as mentioned a lot of popular body meshes like UNP and 7B-TBBP have between 5 and 9 bones/vertex. I guess this has something to do which bones are in use, and there's probably no visible difference if the dropped weighting is only like 0.001.

But yeah i'm thankful for any input as i just recently started learning this stuff, probably there's no way around using Blender at some point but the import/export procedures seem like a nightmare and not suited for mass production/conversion of outfits.

You are right! :)

with UUNP HDT or Special, the belly seems thin, like crushed, or slightly invert, I notice when I switch to a smilar static body meshe without HDT belly, It is especially noticeable when the character is standing idle position, no idea why..? :-/

another oddity.. wrapped collisions on Belly, HDT collisions of hands or SOS are inaccurate, especially on Belly , it often happens that the belly is out of sync, during SOS penetration, the belly "swells" when the SOS penis out..! :lol:

Can't say much about UUNP Special, i personally stick to UUNP-HDT for outfit modding and character art. I guess if you're using an .xml with belly collision then there's gonna be trouble. At least i remember that TBBP-Belly outfits in CBBE often gave me problems with twisted bellies when combined with belly-collision .xml setups.

The belly scaling through bones however is so small in UUNP, because of the mentioned 4 bones/vertex limit. If you take another body mod like the 7B body from Bounce And Jiggles (Nexus) or 7BO, you'll notice that the belly gets some pretty big spikes at the side and bottom if you maximize the belly scaling in RaceMenu.

Oh and because the x117 body was mentioned, now first off i am not judging anyone wether they do or don't like a certain body mesh or if they have moral concerns about it, just as i don't want to be judged myself for what i like. Bad enough when you post a screenshot of naked 7B-Oppai, and a bunch of Feminist Lore-Nazis will call you a pervert who is onto "anime-waifus".

I just make mods that interest me or at least have some kind of reasonable purpose, and it's not my business what people do with it.

Now i would have actually added the x117 body to the list of popular UNP shapes while we were gathering the sliders for today's version, but as you can see in your screenshots, mostly the areolae/nipples are simply looking odd in that body. Pretty much a half finished product.

Also, there already are 4 bodies in UUNP (regular, HDT, HDT+, Special) and it's hard enough to explain users which body they need and why. For x117 you would need a 5th body without breast bounce, or explain every user how to remove the breast weights from the reference. Then there are exactly 0 high-resolution textures with the required flat textures, and all this is not even considering how to make the flat-chested slidermorph work with outfits (7bUNP/UNP-Skinny/UNPetite etc are already at the limit). Not really worth the trouble.

Alternate suggestion:

If you like both the athletic/anime look of 7B-Oppai/Bombshell, but also want the smaller upperbody with tiny a-cups from UNP-Skinny, i suggest using the 7bUNP-Low slider with "Hips" or "Butt" slider set to -50%. Using the Butt slider will also make the lower back unnaturally thin like in UNPetite, anyways just see what works for you and only pick one.

Edited by guk

The limit for bones per partition is 24 in Skyrim (I think). At least that's what the new Blender NIF plugins suggest.

NifSkope says, Oblivion uses 18 bones per partition (in the "Make All Skin Partitions" dialog).

You don't have to restart the game to swap body/feet/hand meshes. Just get naked and use "setnpcweight xxx" on your player character and it should reload them. If it doesn't, try reloading a save. There might be very rare cases where it doesn't reload them anymore at all, so you will have to restart the game there.

The limit for bones per partition is 24 in Skyrim (I think). At least that's what the new Blender NIF plugins suggest.

NifSkope says, Oblivion uses 18 bones per partition (in the "Make All Skin Partitions" dialog).

You don't have to restart the game to swap body/feet/hand meshes. Just get naked and use "setnpcweight xxx" on your player character and it should reload them. If it doesn't, try reloading a save. There might be very rare cases where it doesn't reload them anymore at all, so you will have to restart the game there.

Alright the 63 (~iirc) is just what Mesh Rigger says when it finishes the weight copy, but what i read on forums about Blender scripts is that they're too low instead. That's all just hearsay though.

I might actually re-transfer the weights into your original UUNP body to make sure that Mesh Rigger or NifSkope didn't mess up any other mesh properties.

BTW the ENBoost fake fullscreen doesn't work properly for me, causes terrible lag probably due to AMD or i have one of the skyrim.ini or enblocal.ini lines wrong. But good to know that you can hotswap the meshes.

Quick heads up, no i haven't given up on the weighting ;) Went to bed early last night, and i already have another good revision ready.

As you can see in pics #1 and #4 below, the crotch/groin is not 100% working so i just did everything from scratch. Without going too far into details, i have combined the flawless crotch from 7B-TBBP with the smooth buttocks/buttcrack/hipbones from 7BO so i have to hand-paint several areas right now. Might take a few more hours or days before this is finished, with unknown success.

7bUNP / 0 weight / -50% Hips

ASZvvNj.png

hipbones are VERY smooth compared to UUNP 2.5 - pussy area still slightly distorted by thigh weights, working on this atm

FAeQEFi.png

flawless butt, the small spike on the top right is just how the 7B bodies look like

L1sZ143.png

this is about as good as it gets, not sure if the wrists will ever look 100% natural in poses like this

YVwBFjl.png

probably this looks 100% perfect to you but it's only 97% ;)

W52M3aG.png

thighs and torso are perfect, armbend to the left is bad (7B arm weights)

LWlTJeI.png

You having seen my Comparison screens, what should I change in Bodyslide, to get closer to x117 breast, please ?  :)

(...)

to remake the butt area will be difficult, because the differences between the two bodies are subtle.. I'll try with the advice you gave me, but.. is there a way to block only the breasts area for disable the "bouance and collsion", directly on the body mesh, without edit the HDT XMLs file..?

(...) 

How can I remove the breast weights ? ^_^

answers in spoiler

Changing the smaller UUNP breasts with BS2 sliders to look like x117 will be impossible, i think. Main reason is that the UUNP slidermorphs are all a direct conflict with the BS2 sliders, so the degree of deformation it can take without glitches is much more limited than on the real CBBE body. Also the UNP Skinny breasts at 0 weight are extremely perky which makes deformations even more difficult.

And i think i know what i'm talking about, if you have seen the rather flat chested presets that i did for CBBE Bodyslide (CBBE-YT, SEFAP, JBAW, RCOTS-Alpha).

About the blocky butt spikes on 7B bodies, the spikes are also there in all the original 7B meshes. x117 is based on UNP so it probably has the same butt shape.

Another thing is how the weighting moves them, that's why i am working on an updated UUNP weighting layout where the buttcrack and buttocks stay smooth when bending over.

To remove breast weights, make a backup of the file ...\Bodyslide\ShapeData\Unified UNP\UUNP-HDT.nif (or UUNPSpecial in your case)

---> load this as Outfit in Outfit Studio, click on the Bones tab in the top right, select the BreastL bone

---> press space to open the Brush Editor, change the Brush Size and -Strength to maximum

---> hold down ALT and left click on the colored areas until all colors are gone, then repeat for BreastR

---> Export .nif to UUNPHDT.nif (or UNP Special.nif)

Quick heads up, no i haven't given up on the weighting ;) Went to bed early last night, and i already have another good revision ready.

As you can see in pics #1 and #4 below, the crotch/groin is not 100% working so i just did everything from scratch. Without going too far into details, i have combined the flawless crotch from 7B-TBBP with the smooth buttocks/buttcrack/hipbones from 7BO so i have to hand-paint several areas right now. Might take a few more hours or days before this is finished, with unknown success.

7bUNP / 0 weight / -50% Hips

ASZvvNj.png

hipbones are VERY smooth compared to UUNP 2.5 - pussy area still slightly distorted by thigh weights, working on this atm

FAeQEFi.png

flawless butt, the small spike on the top right is just how the 7B bodies look like

L1sZ143.png

this is about as good as it gets, not sure if the wrists will ever look 100% natural in poses like this

YVwBFjl.png

probably this looks 100% perfect to you but it's only 97% ;)

W52M3aG.png

thighs and torso are perfect, armbend to the left is bad (7B arm weights)

LWlTJeI.png

You having seen my Comparison screens, what should I change in Bodyslide, to get closer to x117 breast, please ?  :)

(...)

to remake the butt area will be difficult, because the differences between the two bodies are subtle.. I'll try with the advice you gave me, but.. is there a way to block only the breasts area for disable the "bouance and collsion", directly on the body mesh, without edit the HDT XMLs file..?

(...) 

How can I remove the breast weights ? ^_^

answers in spoiler

Changing the smaller UUNP breasts with BS2 sliders to look like x117 will be impossible, i think. Main reason is that the UUNP slidermorphs are all a direct conflict with the BS2 sliders, so the degree of deformation it can take without glitches is much more limited than on the real CBBE body. Also the UNP Skinny breasts at 0 weight are extremely perky which makes deformations even more difficult.

And i think i know what i'm talking about, if you have seen the rather flat chested presets that i did for CBBE Bodyslide (CBBE-YT, SEFAP, JBAW, RCOTS-Alpha).

About the blocky butt spikes on 7B bodies, the spikes are also there in all the original 7B meshes. x117 is based on UNP so it probably has the same butt shape.

Another thing is how the weighting moves them, that's why i am working on an updated UUNP weighting layout where the buttcrack and buttocks stay smooth when bending over.

To remove breast weights, make a backup of the file ...\Bodyslide\ShapeData\Unified UNP\UUNP-HDT.nif (or UUNPSpecial in your case)

---> load this as Outfit in Outfit Studio, click on the Bones tab in the top right, select the BreastL bone

---> press space to open the Brush Editor, change the Brush Size and -Strength to maximum

---> hold down ALT and left click on the colored areas until all colors are gone, then repeat for BreastR

---> Export .nif to UUNPHDT.nif (or UNP Special.nif)

Can you try for example the normal "CBBE" preset for UUNP with your weights in-game? It took a while to make it look acceptable on both CBBE and UNP shapes, so I'm scared it might be horrendous now that it's 100% optimized for 7B. I'll look at it myself probably today.

By the way, to remove the breast weights you can just right-click the bone and delete it.

Has the "Touched By Dibella" bodytype been removed from UUNP? I remember trying it quite months back way before it was integrated into bodyslide, and I clearly remember toying around with TBD.

TBD never was included in UUNP. Or maybe it was way back when only BtN worked on it. But in any case, it wouldn't work quite that well, as an extreme shape such as TBD requires more vertices to look any good.

Can you try for example the normal "CBBE" preset for UUNP with your weights in-game? It took a while to make it look acceptable on both CBBE and UNP shapes, so I'm scared it might be horrendous now that it's 100% optimized for 7B. I'll look at it myself probably today.

Alright will do that, i already switched to standard UNP shape recently for testing (although the arms in UNP and 7B should be identical).

If you want to test it yourself, i do have two newer revisions right here so you might want to wait for them. The last one i posted has some issues, mostly with having a wrong Spine layout.

Problem ATM is that when i transfer the UUNP 2.5 arm weights, it always returns a significant amount of 5 bone/vertex issues. When i use Nifskope to clean this up (just to see where the conflicts are), there are pretty big "bald" areas on the weight maps. This would also explain quite a few glitches i had with UUNP arms since version 2.3.

Maybe you remember what exactly you did to fix those "Barbie Doll" armbends that all UNP and 7B bodies have? I assume it has something to do with removing a few forearm weights at the crook of the arm. If we go back half a year in this thread, these UNP-like rubber arm bends where a major complaint of mine and you did a fantastic job at making them look natural.

Oh and for my latest revision, i would actually need a brush in OS that simply smoothens all vertex weights in an area ;) Possibly a future feature for OS? 

Wow..! :o  is Impressive.. your reworking custom-mix body, it seems almost Perfect roundness and the softness of the lines, there are some few spikes, but they are really tiny! ^_^

you think you can achieve perfection or the 97& with Hips set to 0% ? :)

I do not like them Wide hips, ass or thighs like Big Hams,I like bodies of Beautiful form, but slim and slender, never look "fat" or type Cow Bitch it, I like the "Finesse" as a pretty, like adelicate and harmonious dress that fits like a Glove! I do not know if you understand what I mean ?!?

Now I'm working on my new body preset called "UUNP HDT Super Skinny" his my result after about an hour of edit in Bodyslide v2.5:

(...)

How can I make the Ass-buttocks shape to a natural form, small and round but not too much, and with narrow hips, how to get all this with just a few small Spike ?   :-/

any useful suggestions, trick, secret..? ^_^

Problem with UNP Skinny is that the buttocks are sort of flattened and stretched to the side, which is something you rarely see on real women except maybe marathon runners. So the slider settings to get a more round butt do not really work, but you can try to play with creative combinations like adding a bit of "applecheeks" and reducing another butt slider instead. Remember that you can always click on the field with the %-numbers and enter any value you want, wether it is -200% or 500%.

Also the 7B butt/hip shapes can't take much more deformation than the -50% Hips like in the pics above. At some point it starts to look like a huge hand squeezed the body together.

TBH your best chance would be to create a conversion reference for x117, but i have no idea how that works.

ncghNoh.png

UNP Minidresses Collection - All Dragonborn items - UUNP HDT Test Version 0.2

UVR - UNPMDC Dragonborn UUNP HDT test0.2.7z

Mirror: MEGA

Requirements:
Unified UNP (Bodyslide 2 Add-On)
UNP Minidresses Collection by Tiwa44

Vanilla + Dawnguard Conversions:
UNP Minidresses Collection - All vanilla items - UUNP HDT Test Version 0.2
UNP Minidresses Collection - All Dawnguard items - UUNP HDT Test Version 0.2

7B-Oppai Preview:

imIIl4x.png

Miraak Robes, Temple Priest Robes, Skaal Coat, Telvanni Robes

vKO2PGJ.png

Cultist Robes, Dunmer Outfit, Dunmer Outfit (Blue), Dunmer Outfit (Red)

fctyUcy.png

Miraak Robes w. Mask from Improved Closefaced Helmets, Hooded Dunmer Outfit, Hooded Dunmer Outfit (Blue), Hooded Dunmer Outfit (Red)

Info:
  • *NEW* all outfits except Cultist have basic support for CBBE sliders (untested, expect clipping when combined with UUNP shapes)
  • panties are yet to be replaced with a properly edited mesh
  • test version, expect glitches
  • several new items not included in the original mods are done, made from scratch using vanilla assets
  • Temple Hood: i tested a conversion in game, it looks silly on top of the Minidress ---> removed
  • Bethesda even managed to name the in-game items properly in the Dragonborn DLC, so just enter help "all dragonborn armors" into console and grab the items by their name

Bonus:

The UNPMDC as of version 21.3 does not contain the "Ildari" variant of the Telvanni Robes. This is just a quick conversion of the original Vanilla mesh to fit the UUNP slidermorphs.
Edit #2: Apparently this is worn by a female NPC in the game, so i still recommended using it to prevent general hands/boots mismatch - at least until Tiwa44 creates a Minidress version. The chestpiece looks pretty odd though.

And this concludes the test round of my UNPMDC conversion. Thanks for the feedback so far.
I learned a whole lot of new conversion techniques while working on this, so i might have to redo a lot of outfits from scratch for the release version.
For the Dragonborn Outfits except "Cultist", i started to support pretty much all sliders (classic CBBE and extreme UUNP shapes like UNPK etc) which means good news for you guys, but this also means that each outfit takes about 50x longer to convert.

Anyways, all the test versions already work to an acceptable degree for your "Supporting Actors" NPCs if you only use the regular UUNP shapes. Next up in line is some work on the UUNP weightings and the Vanilla Armors, so there's no ETA for the UNPMDC release version.
You can expect a much higher quality across the board, although i can't make any promises that combined CBBE+UUNP sliders will ever work clipping-free. Too many combinations for a single person to test, unless i would start to make them extremely loose-fitting which is not how the "Minidresses" are supposed to look like.

Edited by guk

Has the "Touched By Dibella" bodytype been removed from UUNP? I remember trying it quite months back way before it was integrated into bodyslide, and I clearly remember toying around with TBD.

TBD never was included in UUNP. Or maybe it was way back when only BtN worked on it. But in any case, it wouldn't work quite that well, as an extreme shape such as TBD requires more vertices to look any good.

So what was the reasoning behind staying at 7k as standardized?

SH and K don't really look too good as a result. (SH looks awful, frankly)

Before someone answers OMG so many quads would end Skyrim, bear in mind I'm using regened Citrus heads and the HPOLY armors and clothes fitted to a UNP shape with both 3DNPC and Incon  NPCs with exactly 0 issues and no framerate loss.

So what was the reasoning behind staying at 7k as standardized?

SH and K don't really look too good as a result. (SH looks awful, frankly)

Before someone answers OMG so many quads would end Skyrim, bear in mind I'm using regened Citrus heads and the HPOLY armors and clothes fitted to a UNP shape with both 3DNPC and Incon  NPCs with exactly 0 issues and no framerate loss.

No reason. That's how BringTheNoise started it. And yes, I also agree that polygons don't cause all that much frame rate loss anymore today. But it's too late for Skyrim with CBBE/UUNP for me now.

Do note that I'm fine with even CBBE's polygons personally - I have OCD about a lot of things, but polygon count isn't one of them.

Sure, the more polygons, the better. As long as we're talking about actual creative user art, not just a copy&paste from a commercial 3D program like that demonica-ladyboy (spelling?) thing.

About the overall quality of the (nude) UNPSH/K bodies, if you go back to 2014 in this thread, our author BringTheNoise was fully aware that these bodies won't replicate well with UUNP. The reason why they're still included is probably that they are unique and, frankly, awesome. Also in the case of UNPSH, there are pretty much zero outfit conversions for that body so you can at least use the conversion reference to mass produce outfits for it. Keep in mind that you can always can insert the original body.

From my experience with the UNP Minidress Collection (each of which has about has many vertices as the entire UUNP body), the main problem is how to adjust outfits to them without massive UV map distortions and very blocky areas on the breasts.

The best application for UNPSH will probably be to use it on a few NPCs in an NPC-Bodymorph-Overhaul who are wearing outfits where this looks acceptable. Thinking about the Housecarl/Bodyguard NPCs... one with UNPSH, another with CNHF, and so on ^ ^